Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Blessing <blessingfrances25@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 810 mal)

pipimax
Ex-Mitglied

Blessing <blessingfrances25@gmail.com>
07. November 2011 um 10:50

Hello my dear, compliment  of the season,
My name is Blessing i am 24 yrs, single and never married before, i am from Ivory Coast, the only daughter  of late Dr Jonathan Frances the former special adviser to Ivory Coast head of state but currently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
I am the only daughter  of late Dr Jonathan Francis the former special adviser to Ivory Coast head of state who was killed during the war in my country,the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him  with my mother and my younger brother in cold blood.
It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee but before i proceed, how're you, your work and your country today I hope all is well?  
My dear, sorry for i have a long message but i have to, because this is an opportunity I've been looking for.  My dear, though I have never met you in person for the first time, but i was really happy when i saw your lovely reply to my mail and thank you for your approval of my friendship. Honestly i have been searching for  honest  friend or partner and i have not seen someone that matched with my desire and someone my heart accepted, but when i saw your mail, i had a feelings that this could work and i decided to write back to you immediately, i attached my pic for you and i hope you will send me some of your own pics and every details about you. My dear I know these things i said might sound strange to you, but It’s true, i am happy getting to know you, because ever since I’ve been in this condition of staying in this camp, I have never been happy, as I am now because I came in contact with someone out side the camp.
My dear, Ever since i lost my lovely parents after the rebellious attacked our home, life automatically changed to something I've never dreamt of in my whole life. I have been suffering since the departure of my parents, but I thank God today that I have found a true friend to talk to and someone i could cry to and who will understand my feelings.
Dear, in this camp, things are very difficult, is just like some one in prison, If not the help of Rev David Patrick the founder of (Christ the light church) that is taking care of us here in this camp, things would have been very difficult for me here, because since I came here, he has been so good to me and he is like a father to us. I am writing to you now with the computer in his office, I pleaded with him to be allowing me to make use of his computer once in a while and he agreed, because here in this refugee camp, we are not allowed to go out of the camp premises and there is no where again in the camp premises where I can have an access to internet except in his office, but I thank God today that I have the privileged to be your friend.
Please my dear,  I need someone to love me and some one to care for me. Some one who will wipe away my tears, save me from this refugee camp and make me feel happy all the time. Have a nice day as i wait for your reply soon.

Yours lovely,
Miss Blessing.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Received: from [209.85.210.45] (helo=mail-pz0-f45.google.com)
by mx38.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1RMGgI-0004zX-00
for christian.48565@web.de; Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:07:26 +0100
Received: by pzk33 with SMTP id 33so2006966pzk.4
for <xxx@web.de>; Fri, 04 Nov 2011 03:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=gI8zx+oVKjO69r0BZMyFzNdWzAe/yh5Fi5kiPmGY688=;
b=ifjkmadj4HNOcdbOFOkSia5nt9QhWMvGdWZP+a6FxvoS85FZIzPlDdJSgAOxq8nhOH
Vn2SO2TFnsNyLjmAjVRrq19sUd+NFnDOS5ivL1t7J6m5T8UVRAHj2McR52ZiM99X+0Ty
ZfHPp6P2JGv9bBt81baaZ7XZIrzAooyhBxl5k=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.182.74.41 with SMTP id q9mr2750261obv.28.1320401245055; Fri,
04 Nov 2011 03:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.182.39.194 with HTTP; Fri, 4 Nov 2011 03:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:07:24 +0000
Message-ID: <CAATyE5N5qB229SRAsqaPmBQGJ+e_yGxwgYssZU7CY6jq3vcC9w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Thanks a lot and i hope to hear from your soon
To: xxx@web.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=f46d044470e32c29f004b0e5df64
Return-Path: blessingfrances25@gmail.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. November 2011 um 20:57 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11042 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen