Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Racheal <small_small440@rocketmail.com> <small_small440@hotmail.de> (Gelesen: 3024 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Racheal <small_small440@rocketmail.com> <small_small440@hotmail.de>
03. Oktober 2011 um 20:06

I appreciate your time and patience in writing to me.. I would love learning more about you and seeing were the future leads us to.. I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single, Good looking, fair  Female, well build, about 128 lbs solid, 5"7' in Height.I am somewhat conservative, but am adventurous and love doing things from relax, listen to wide-range of music, watch good films, to taking walks along the beach or curling up in front of a fire with that special someone.

I went primarily to parochial Catholic schools in the elementary years; then to a very good college preparatory school Valley-View School in the high school years..My mother worked hard to give me a future here in Ghana, Accra, so they wanted something a little better for me. After high school l went on to University of Ghana, Legon.. I am about to graduate from the university with a bachelors degree in Accounting

i lost my father when i was a little girl and since i grew up with my mother and she has been there for me and the only one who took care of me and see to all my needs since my dads death and my parents really loved me and never  wanted to seeme crying and how i wish my dad was still alive.

I'm a down to earth real open-minded,spiritual woman , i dont hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I am and want the same in return.I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart.

I have good Heart and I’m caring. "I am looking for someone who will Love me for whom I am".Honesty, friendship, giving, understanding, and love for one another is what I am looking for, possibly that could lead to a long term Relationship and Marriage. I can appreciate, take care, Love and treat Him with lots of love and respect..

I am  looking for a, man with Good Family Values and Morals, that will appreciate me and treat me Right. I am a Christian and Independent, Successful,  I am a very self motivated individual, plus I am very courteous, kind and affectionate. I enjoy long walks, wine/candles, dining, movies and soft music..

I love children although (I don't have any of my own). I am open minded, Very HONEST & like a good conversation on most any subject. In my spare time I enjoy working out, (Jogging and taking Long walks) Basketball, music, studying the Bible, and Reading. I do live with my Mom and younger brother I am not an alcoholic, I do NOT smoke, or take drugs neither do i take alcoholic beverages.

I study the Bible, and I go to Church. I am Faithful, reliable & Someone you can count on.  I am being 100% Truthful with You. I live in a very Nice and Peaceful Neighborhood. I am loving and Sincere. I love both mental and physical Intimacy with a man. I am willing to Marry for Any Nice Mature man..

I am willing to make a Commitment. I vowed to be Faithful in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad until death do Us part with that special someone. I am open minded and I am very spontaneous and love to laugh & have a good time.  I'm a woman who takes pride in claiming these characteristics of Myself, and I'd like to share them with one special man.I am very honest, sincere ,healthy, Intelligent, caring, loyal woman. Looking for the same in a real man someone who is compassionate,caring,one who can communicate,and is a one woman man who will love me and I love him in return too.I am just a down to earth person who loves real people

. I am more concerned about a persons "Insides" than their outer. The rest is truly just packaging and can be changed in an instant, so one's true beauty lies within their heart and soul.The smile is the doorway to the heart, and the eyes are the window to the soul. The "Insides" remain while the outside can be altered at anytime. The "Insides" is what you have to live with. The very essence is the the real person.

Anything else is most likely just an impostor of integrity. Someone knows how to treat and respect others.In a man I value sincerity, HONESTY, loyalty, caring,kind,helpful, gentleness, & intelligence. I would like to find a man that has similar characteristics/interests to enjoy the Finer qualities of life. I am looking for a Mature man who is serious about life, and doesn't want to spend it alone.

I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits.
I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa while navigating life together we are caring and concerned for each other's well being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much.

I'm Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who posesses strong character and is goal oriented he must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart.
He should enjoy good humor love to laugh and be a hopeless romantic.So that would make him a God-loving romantic guy and God will approve lol.
I am looking for the person who would be a good friend to me I am very marriage minded person because my parents gave me their best example of a perfect relationship and I therefore would like to have the same feeling of happiness.I would be completely fulfilled when I will see my children running in the garden my husband sitting by me and me cooking delicious meals as I can cook delicious food.

I believe that Love must be blessed by God It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.I am looking for a star of my life which brings me light and joy I want someone who offers me promise of renewal, the joy of living the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress Are You an intelligent man gentle and sensual and your heart is open for Love I will be happy to bring my tenderness, love and care into your life I truly believe that you exist somewhere on the Earth..

I am willing to create a family and to have tender relations based upon trust, love and understanding I want to make my home happy as my husband could hurry there after his work to enjoy this family love.I want to make surprises for him every day and I am ready to share all my life with my soul mate in good and bad times in sorrow and joy to be always by his side and respect him my husband should be strong and reliable I could rely on him..

I think I am ready for that Special Relationship! I am very responsible, decent, Real, and am not into playing games that most individuals are accustomed to dealing with in respect to relationships, etc. My life is very simple and sweet,I have no drama,I try to live happily and enjoy life on daily basis.
I love going out,taking walks down the park and thinking about my life,i love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies.I'm a really sensitive and attentive girl. I'm an observer of people not a voyeur!. I like to figure people out. I like to notice the small detail about people. I like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special.

I love watching comedies and romance. I also love dramas and thrillers. Loved the Bourne Identity. I love fantasy films.Lord of the Rings is my favourite. What makes you laugh, smile, and cry? Crazy funny people. Sarcastic people like Dr Cox on Scrubs. I love his character. I love intelligent commedy like political satire. I love Robin Williams, Jim Carey and Mike Myers. They crack me up so much...
Life has been filled with heartbreaks and i don't want anymore hurtor pains,I want to find a man, who wants a relationship based on Truth, Real Love not  love, Compassion, Friendship,  Loyalty, and Honesty!!!! I also want to be able to be "Romantic to him with Love, not him telling me things he like  "If you love me, you will do this or that for me. I want to be able to do anything to make him happy, because I Love Him,not because he tells me to do it. Know what I mean, all i am Looking for is real,true and pure Love and Hope you can  make me feel real and new,pure and true Love cos you sound very nice and sweet and you are someone i will never want to loose if i have..

Are you serious about meeting someone?I'm serious and ready.I have been hurt by man and he was my first man as well. And yet i have soo much passsion and love that i want to pour out on one special man. And i will make you feel like there is no better man on the face of the earth. I dont want to put you on a pedestall because that would not be fair on you. But i want you to know that you have one woman who thinks that he's is soo important, so needed and wanted. I will make you  to feel that you have someone who is loyal to the utmost, faithful and dedicated to ur needs.
Favorite Movie: Terminator 2
Favorite Book: Lord of the Rings
Favorite Food: Chicken, Beans, and Rice.
Favorite Music: R&B, Soul, and Hip Hop.
Dress Style: Clean, and Casual.
Humor: Very Funny, open, I like to laugh, and have fun when necessary.
Hobbies & Interests:Games, Movies, The Bible, Church, Reading, Writing and Music.
Cultural Adaption: Pretty much so. I am Ok. I am open minded so embracing my partners culture would be easy. I think that's why I am generally happy where ever I live. I embrace but never forget mine.

A man that is serious, and who wants to Meet and see certainly build a relationship if & when there is a mutual Attraction and the 2 of us take it from there. Hopefully me and you can take more time, and try to take things from there, as we get to know each other one step at a time.I want to build a real strong Friendship with my man to the point that he did will not need to have another like me.
I hope the little i have written helps you learn about me.. Will end here and await your next response.. Stay Blessed and May The Good Lord be with you.

Racheal

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=temperror (sender IP is 98.138.91.209) header.from=small_small440@rocketmail.com; dkim=pass (testing mode) header.d=rocketmail.com; x-hmca=none

X-Message-Status: n:0:n

X-SID-PRA: Small Small <small_small440@rocketmail.com>

X-DKIM-Result: Pass(t)

X-AUTH-Result: NONE

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw==

X-Message-Info: ojtRXq6lBO9K7ULaJXN+COiuzv3m/+aNwmY6RNVsqzRx2ZsfcwVmvsBONpk=

Received: from nm21-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.209]) by SNT0-MC1-F10.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:49:22 -0700

Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 17:49:21 -0000

Received: from [98.138.88.237] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 17:49:21 -0000

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 17:49:21 -0000

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3

X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 731401.63056.bm@omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

Received: (qmail 71751 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Oct 2011 17:49:21 -0000

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rocketmail.com; s=s1024; t=1317664161; bh=CE7iUcM/KXs03j+iFiRwLjjhYzdAYYPCpDeSz9GNYng=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; WR5O1Ty2IIKho=

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

s=s1024; d=rocketmail.com;

:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

kWG39WgK2FaSQ=;

X-YMail-OSG: usKBwTQVM1mApcvC6Mlt8dK9cg__Le6nGNV2g.QYrXIsxG4

c2R5_LtdHmTuin4BSR_poAP0MptluKIIr.FjphSxSAVSzy7ZfEPrIZNT95tn

rsBQZpS4k0WF1tmX7atrfK8OyIZGLrWw3JQe1rgDtttvK7S4TUvO_jS5L.0o

8D5LSHBE.4mpOqjstYqvJ7THwxYHVqFU7SOwIec8Sr1ADZYtUa8mobftID3a

YP7Ur.78TNv0LxBxqJG08hFvKTdDEEfp6pShP7zoZsnOMDWemtHBn7TJ_NwZ

OroLE9gcg7.3MwlU1Ooj5X.nxsq_biq6jDULtpCmtFb2R3d32dNK0NTTHMTy

kAi_vp6WQfdGHXhLi0NOfxYtFHXlrrpJkQhAC3sB4v8JFjgd.uLsncUlWmjq

CDlcGFtK8atKDK7UGtnmWGhdYm7kWgva4JiL0rL50gIroMMtqwI8fl4L7099

_3Hi8PcPEPEZZIGRB6uKT4f1jN7ovXL95GaaWMKRdw5Att1CBAEBY6QxEid5

.d0EqMfTZ

Received: from [41.218.236.24] by web121719.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:49:21 PDT

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681

References: <1316300089.12769.YahooMailNeo@web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>

Message-ID: <1317664161.69582.YahooMailNeo@web121719.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:49:21 -0700 (PDT)

Reply-To: Small Small <small_small440@rocketmail.com>

Subject: Racheal from Russia Cupid

To: 

In-Reply-To: <1316300089.12769.YahooMailNeo@web121703.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1291619485-1011810329-1317664161=:69582"

Return-Path: small_small440@rocketmail.com

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Oct 2011 17:49:22.0366 (UTC) FILETIME=[C88E15E0:01CC81F4]

--1291619485-1011810329-1317664161=:69582

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1291619485-1855409141-1317664161=:69582"

--1291619485-1855409141-1317664161=:69582

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:11 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11170 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Re: Racheal <small_small440@rocketmail.com> <small_small440@hotmail.de>
Antwort #1 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:13

Ghana!!

Code
Alles auswählen
Host Name: 	41-218-236-24-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
IP Address: 	41.218.236.24
Country code: 	GH (GHA)
Region: 	Greater Accra
City: 	Accra
Postal code:
Calling code: 	+233
Longitude: 	-0.2167
Latitude: 	5.55 

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2011 um 21:25 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:16

Alles klar; abschiessen. Laut Profil aus Moskau.
Das ist durch, da brauch ich wenigstens nicht übersetzen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #3 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:18

trucker105 schrieb on 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:16:

Nein!! Im Brief steht, dass sie aus Ghana ist! Lese ihn dir bitte genau durch!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:23

Im Chat hat sie geschrieben, sie ist aus Moskau!!!!
Ich bin kein Rassist, aber 'ne Schwarze will ich nicht.
Ich möchte jemanden kennenlernen, der wenigstens halbwegs meinem Kulturkreis entspricht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:31

have see this photos before post from me

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Small
Female - New York, New York

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:47

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2011 um 21:27 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:50

Sie hat sich wohl vertan und mir noch mal ihr Interesse geschickt, diesmal unter small_small440@hotmail.de
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:02 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #8 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 04:06

Typische Scammermail, wie Zappi schon schrieb in das andere Thema.

Hier einige Textteilen mit Google gesucht:

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #9 - 04. Oktober 2011 um 04:09

Headhunter schrieb on 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:18:
trucker105 schrieb on 03. Oktober 2011 um 20:16:

Nein!! Im Brief steht, dass sie aus Ghana ist! Lese ihn dir bitte genau durch!!

Smiley

Zitat:
My mother worked hard to give me a future here in Ghana, Accra, so they wanted something a little better for me. After high school l went on to University of Ghana, Legon.. I am about to graduate from the university with a bachelors degree in Accounting

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Oktober 2011 um 13:08 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema