Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Aliyah <aliyah29omar@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1691 mal)

Majestix
Ex-Mitglied

Aliyah <aliyah29omar@hotmail.com>
29. September 2011 um 01:12

Message over http://www.24luv.com

realove11
24 y/o female
alabama, USA

Hello My name is Princess Aliyah Omar, I'm pretty girl very honest and sincere iam approaching you for a genuine friendship and a partnership, I know that coming to you will create a great happiness in our living, for further communication contact me here with my private email ID ( aliyah29omar@hotmai l.com ) to enable me send you my photos and explain myself well to you and as well to know whom you are very well, hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly love
Princess Aliyah

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

http://www.24luv.com/profile.php?ID=87414

Zitat:

realove11
- 24 y/o female
- alabama, USA
- English, French, English
- Have no children
- Profile ID: 87414

Last logged in: 2011-09-28 09:33:28

Personal details
Sex female
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1987 - September - 10
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity African American
Religion Moslem
Marital status Single
Education College student
Income I prefer not to say
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 22 - 70
Looking for a height I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type I prefer not to say
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
i am very good and honest person, understanding with sense of humor, i respect people for them to respect me as well, i like travel shoping and traveling and meeting new people.

Ideal match description:
I will like to meet a good and caring man who knows all about love and importance.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2012 um 09:52 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11384 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Aliyah <aliyah29omar@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Dezember 2011 um 15:26

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 07. Dezember 2011 um 03:41

Wesermann schrieb on 05. Dezember 2011 um 15:26:

Dürfte nicht nur, das IST sie. Brauchtest nur bis etwa zur Mitte der Seite scrollen. Zwinkernd

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=215519#p215519

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 07. Dezember 2011 um 09:54

@ vierauge

vierauge schrieb on 07. Dezember 2011 um 03:41:
Dürfte nicht nur, das IST sie. Brauchtest nur bis etwa zur Mitte der Seite scrollen

hast Recht, da ist das gleiche Bild zu finden.

Der Test ist eindeutig Scam.
Zitat:
My Dear LOVE xxxxx Assalamu alaikum....

I am very happy for your reply to me i like you, how is things going on over there in your country, i hope the wheather and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little beat warming.
My name is Princess Aliyah Omar. i am 24 years old but age doesn't matter in any relationship so i am comfortable with your age,i hope you will be my soul mate I was born in Democratic Republic of CONGO in central Africa , my height is 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion still single never married searching for soul mate am a young lady still studding before i lost my entire family i speak English and some French , language is not the matter seems we can understand our self love is above all, i belong to ( Muslim ) family i do regular prayers but i don't practice religion and i don't discriminate any religions because we are created by one God, i look so lovely i don't Judge people characters, but don't Judge my look in pictures i am honest and sincere in life, My Hobbie's, traveling,i like sports, cricket, football ,swimming ,tennis , cooking ,shopping, i don't like man who is not serious i hate lie because is against the law of God, presently am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the political war crisis that was fought in my country some period ago.
My late father Omar Al Hakim is a senior Custom officer he Establish a private company and he is the managing director of Omar Al Hakim private Mining company in the state of D.R CONGO before the rebels destroy our house and killed all my entire family in cold blood and made me an orphan It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a peaceful country Senegal where am living now as an orphan in humanitarian camp under Rev father's care working with U.N humanitarian refugee camp their are people who is in charge of the this camp place and i am using the camp office computer to send these messages to you.

I would like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes,and your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. then i will tell you more about me if my condition could allow me to speak, but please i don't joke i hate lie and cheat and fighting war. Attached here is my photos.I will also love to see your recent photos too ? all i need is your love and care am very serious i don't care about distance love is above all, do not ingnore my situation i believe in true love and i hope this relationship will lead us into great expectation remain blessed !!! Hoping to hear from you soon,
Best Regards
Hug and with KISS
Your truly love
Princes Aliyah

Quelle: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=215519#p215519
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Dezember 2011 um 09:58 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 18. Dezember 2011 um 19:49

Have also write to me on www.freelovemaker.com

Zitat:
realove22: I�m a lovely, tender, sincere, sociable a...

realove22
   - 24 y/o female
   - alabama,USA
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 3943

Last logged in: 2011-12-16 08:16:16

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1987 - September - 7
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Marital status      Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      22 -  70
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
I�m a lovely, tender, sincere, sociable and interesting person, gentle and highly romantic one. I am quite optimistic about the future. I have never been married before and I have no kids, I don�t smoke but drink occasionally. I love children. I adore the nature and home warmth. I like animals, reading books, music and sports. I am looking for serious relationship with a nice, honest, independent, responsible Man who wants to find the love, the reliance and the support within his family. I wish to meet a serious, open-minded, outgoing Man, determinated, who never gives up, he may be married and divorced or has never been married before and has no children, but wants to have children, who doesn�t have any bad habits and who could become my best friend within a happy family.

Zitat:
From: realove22       Date: 2011-12-14 08:46:19       Reply

realove22
    24 y/o female
    alabama, USA

Hey dear My name is Princess Aliyah, I'm pretty female very sincere and honest I am approaching you for a genuine friendship and a partnership, I know that coming to you will create a great happiness in our living, for further communication contact me here with my private email ID ( aliyah29omar@hotmai l.com ) to enable me send you my photos and explain myself well to you and as well to know whom you are very well, hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly love
Princess Aliyah

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema