Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anna <annnitkaaa@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2114 mal)

karel.dark
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Brno
Anna <annnitkaaa@yahoo.com>
14. September 2011 um 13:36

Mail:

I am happy that we decide together to continue our acquaintance. I am very pleased it. Since I first use the Internet. I had no idea that there is a chance to meet people from different countries. But I have a friend who told me that you can learn by correspondence. I turned on the positive recommendations in the marriage agency "Karian" of our city. Which is very neatly and carefully, refers to its customers and offers them a greater probability of finding a husband abroad))))! I hope this is fate and our acquaintance will further prospective Zwinkernd))) you want it)))) !!!!!!!!!!??????? .... By the way, I send you to your next photo comment on them as they are to you))). and I hope that you will be able to send me the following letter your photos. I would like to look at the face man with whom I am ready to build a new long-term relations Zwinkernd))))))!
I use this opportunity to hope we will succeed and we will continue to meet in person. I want to tell you, that in fact I am very occupied with his work, there is no time for dating men in reality. I am therefore pleased to use this opportunity to start a new acquaintance with you on the internet. Especially since I had the experience of getting acquainted with Russian men. Can you say that it did not bring me or anything good)))) After a Russian man in the head and only FRIENDS VODKA !!!!!!!!! Every time you ask a man to he done something to you or spend time with you, the man said that him appointed a meeting with his friends, and after the meeting he is always drunk)))) Is this worthy of a girl who looking for a real man, with whom you can build a shared future?? I hope you're not Zwinkernd))) In any case, I hope that now you understand what men are not pleasing to me and you do not play with me knowing that you're the kind of man that I do not like ))))) !) Forgive me if my thoughts are not you understand ))))))). Just ask your forgiveness if you understand my bad writing. I do not know your language .. Therefore, using an interpreter))) This program helps me to meet you. I studied English, German, and French.
By the way, unfortunately, I have no way now to give you my phone number, because it is being repaired after a phone with me, bathed in the bathroom when I was talking with a friend ))))))))) ! Master said that repaired within 20 days, Master said sorry (((As soon as I get the chance, I will immediately give your phone number so we can find out each other, and hear a voice on the phone. I hope you do not mind to continue our relationship by correspondence Zwinkernd))) ?!!!!!!! Since this is new for me I was terribly interested in learning more about you, and I'm wondering how to further develop our correspondence. is not it a pleasure to have such an opportunity to learn about each other through the Internet, as well as an interpreter Zwinkernd))) !!!!!!!!!!!! ..... I was told a friend that it is possible to watch your face on skype or other programs, but in the library where I send you a letter, unfortunately not possible to use these programs (((! I'll try to find a place where it may be to use such program in order to, we were able to personally look into each other and talk in person, I ask you, do not stop to read and write my letters, but I will try to understand you in every your letter and I hope we will, soon find out more about each other; !)
Let me tell you my story, so you can know more about me. Hopefully, you will try the same in his answer)!
I work in the production of baby clothes, my job to count the savings in the company, I assure you that in my case I ))))))) generalist. I love my work and I enjoy doing it. I got this opportunity because of their education, I am on my education accountant - economist.
And what do you do?
what is your profession??
You studied at the University?
what specialty are you getting??
How old are you?
What is your city?
Do you have children how many of them, how old are they??
How long have you been looking for a serious relationship??
Favorite thing to do in your free time, what to do??
Can you give me your phone number, I'll try to call you, unless of course you want to hear my voice)))
I live with her father and stepmother in Russia! I live in my home town .. Where I was born .. This is the city of Tomsk!
My name is Anna. I was born on October 7, 1984.
My father, Oleg S. - born August 12, 1952, a former military man, he worked in exploration and now has a firm where I work!
My mother Larissa - October 3, 1954, died when I was 20 years old, got into a car accident. I miss her ...
My father lives with his new wife (my stepmother), its name Natasha!
I live with them.
Tell me not a lot about yourself? .... I'm curious to know your story. About your family where you were born? .... With whom did you live? ... Where do you like to live, or where would you like to live? ....
I love Russia, but here, people are harsh, but hospitable. Every nation and every country has its pluses and minuses, but overall, I would be comfortable to live anywhere, as long as we loved each other and understand! After all, the basis of the relationship is mutual understanding and respect for each other. I would hope that you will be attentive to my letters and I'll be able to answer most of my questions, because I'm very curious))) !!!!! If you do not like what I am asking too many questions You need me to tell me about it .... Ok??? I hope that we understand each other. Today I will finish my letter.
Hoping to receive your early reply, with the expectation of a new acquaintance and continued correspondence. Wishing you a wonderful day. Anna !!!!!! 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from nm14.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (nm14.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [66.94.237.215])      ;Fri, 02 Sep 2011 15:34:21 +0200 (CEST) 
Received: from [66.94.237.126] by nm14.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2011 13:34:18 -0000
Received: from [98.139.221.61] by tm1.access.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2011 13:34:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp102.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2011 13:34:18 -0000
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1314970458; bh=F8VfIXOrp7U/YYuQ85823t5v/r+4GnJFJiiG+vo8VWQ=; 

s:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 

n06SAP1ZP7U24=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 119041.9642.bm@smtp102.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Ymail-Osg: dMUY9McVM1ksNkhSyieTdY40Oms3czWedzbMG4WLuSXVwm4 2CD3Dj.IvF1kb6k2CqUL4zfB1k2_djiTTvrTddViR56CfTP1FhI75NAk7.GK B9FbMXJr7KfOdUPjovOB.2mQ1xBPUdB534rZ5cTQgdX6A4mMDyv5tIpUsMTE HwGFgLxFS5Ifs8KZkA4oge5ZBvYL0qvuTkkXWR1w2GtUSwU30yUQo7Z9VbnH .ix_aaEyoi4We9rzVMRDO3OGjMN4fsaB7zjLLqd3N.tJYS61P4.nVT8yUw5f VaFN7mq_xsT6OlLb8kMEfEmzjL9j7SSoQesz4v9barwhQ5GeRZ1fSypdrg7X P5RG91zcQpmz0dIaMN91PQypKT02NJOS7OrgXkl4-
X-Yahoo-Smtp: AnGZ1oCswBA6_17NT6AP2ClMAVV7f9s-
Received: from msk-f633 (annnitkaaa@89.106.118.54 with plain)        by smtp102.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 02 Sep 2011 06:34:13 -0700 PDT
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:41:58 +0200 (CEST)
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional
Reply-To: annnitkaaa@yahoo.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-Id: <1977971710.20110902154158@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2011 um 13:17 von scambuster » 
Grund: mix10031 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Re: Anna <annnitkaaa@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. September 2011 um 13:40

@ karel.dark

Die Frau auf den Fotos kennen wir schon Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Oktober 2011 um 13:18 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 14. September 2011 um 13:42

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 14. September 2011 um 13:44

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Anna Df
Female

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #4 - 15. September 2011 um 10:59

Mail over Bulgaria

Code
Alles auswählen
89.106.118.54 - Geo Information
IP Address 	89.106.118.54
Host 	        vidin-118-54.vidaoptics.com
Location 	BG BG, Bulgaria
City 	        -, - -
Organization 	VIDA-OPTICS IPV4 Netblock
ISP 	        Optilink Ltd
AS Number 	AS42248 Vida Optics TVV 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 13:41:58 +0200 (CEST)
X-Mailer: Voyager (v3.99.4) Professional

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #5 - 15. September 2011 um 11:08

karel.dark schrieb on 14. September 2011 um 13:36:
I live with her father and stepmother in Russia! I live in my home town .. Where I was born .. This is the city of Tomsk!

Opfer schrieb on 15. September 2011 um 10:59:
Mail over Bulgaria

mal kurz rüber gefahren und die Mail verschickt???

das geht NICHT!!!

Smiley

und die süße haben wir ja schon oft Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema