Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Britney <britneyperkins@live.com> (Gelesen: 2343 mal)

Bauer01
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bochum
Britney <britneyperkins@live.com>
02. August 2011 um 06:08

Von:      Britney Perkins <britneyperkins@live.com>
     Betreff:      About me
     Datum:      1. August 2011 19:43:09 MESZ

Good day. How are you doing? Thanks for writing to me. My name is Britney Perkins. I just registered on the dating site so i am new to this. I liked your profile on the site, this is why i contacted you and you are the first that wrote to me from the site. Thank you for writing to me. I want to tell you all about myself and why i registered on the site, so you can know me better. 
            I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent lady with many goals and lots to acheive in life..I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, no matter what the age, I have a belief that age is just a number but true feelings and affection is what really matters in a relationship. I'm looking for a man who is open minded to have correspondence with. I am a sexy, loyal, devoted and most of all God fearing lady who's looking for the same man to spend the rest of my life with. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life together and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please and not to tease which is why i believe that i always have to put God first in all i do. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity.  I love to have fun with the man of my dreams and need a real man by my side to share in my dreams. I also need a man who will take good care of me as his loving lady. A man who knows how to love and how to treat a lady. I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, a man who is smart and one who knows how to treat a lady well and most of all a man who fears God and can be trusted. I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home or when i am with the man of my dreams. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy-beaches. I like to party and have fun and most especially with my man. I don't want any more drama in my life like the one i have already witnessed. I like romantic evenings and bedroom talks just between my man and me]. I'm a real lady looking for a real man, i love to be with my loved one all alone and be with him for the rest of my life. I love to be out with friends and be all alone sometimes and most of all to please the man i love.
         Here is a little more about me. I am originated from USA, living in Germany but right now in Africa..  I will be willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my dream which is the reason why i am here on a dating site. I will be returning back to home(Germany) next week so maybe we can arrange to meet anywhere.  I was born and brought up in USA , my father was a successful business man. He was into fashion designing and also into buying and selling  jeweleries. I attended University spent 4years there and after that i begin to work with my father in his profession and i got to know a lot  from him about jeweleries and also about how to get them raw that is those like gems and also how to transform them into jeweleries and sell them at a more expensive rate which is what i do now for a living after the death of my parents in an auto crash. I now live all by myself and now i have to fern for myself that is why i have to get these jeweleries raw here in Africa and then take them back home to transform them and also sell some of them there. I am looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage one day and i will be willing to relocate to a secure foundation maybe coming to you when i am through here and knowing that i have a loving man for the rest of my  life, age is nothing to me, all that matters is love, care  and open-mindedness. I think we will need to learn about each other more and more before we can do anything, i will love you to e-mail me tell me more about yourself. I hope i have been able to tell you a few about myself and i would tell you more after receiving your mail........ I want to ask you some questions and i want your honest answers.

....do you have kids? I don't have but i would love to have kids with the one i love 

....What is your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet? I am newly registered on this site so i have no experience

.....what do you do for a living[work]? I buy and sell jelweries

......are you single,married or divorced?  I am single.

......are you a player?  I am for real and i also need a man who is for real

I will attach some picture to this mail so you can see how i look like. I want you to also send me some onf you pictures. I look forward to get a reply from you so i can know if you are really the man i have been waiting for. I will also add you to my MSN so we can chat sometimes.. After reply my email, You can also add me on MSN via Britneyperkins@live.com

Hope i hear from you soonest.

Thanks.
Britney.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
     Received:      from [65.55.116.105] (helo=blu0-omc3-s30.blu0.hotmail.com) by  with esmtp  1QnwWE-0000AF-00 for ; Mon, 01 Aug 2011 19:43:10 +0200
     Received:      from BLU154-W60 ([65.55.116.73]) by blu0-omc3-s30.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Mon, 1 Aug 2011 10:43:09 -0700
     Message-Id:      <BLU154-W60BC6C8CB03F2C67F604ACA4380@phx.gbl>
     Content-Type:      multipart/mixed; boundary="_dbe3b9fa-030d-4795-a114-122408b27935_"
     X-Originating-Ip:      [41.138.172.222]
     Importance:      Normal
     In-Reply-To:      <2FB939C5-11AB-423A-83E6-628B06F06247@web.de>
     References:      <2FB939C5-11AB-423A-83E6-628B06F06247@web.de>
     Mime-Version:      1.0
     X-Originalarrivaltime:      01 Aug 2011 17:43:09.0902 (UTC) FILETIME=[7A8656E0:01CC5072]
     Return-Path:      britneyperkins@live.com

Die gebe ich frei wer sich mit ihr beschäftigen möchte bitteschön. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. August 2011 um 02:48 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20425  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Britney <britneyperkins@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. August 2011 um 10:42

Die Mail kommt über Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        41.138.172.0 - 41.138.172.255
netname:        VISAFONE-LAGOS-PDSN3-2
descr:          Visafone Communications Limited,
descr:          12, Ologun Agbaje Street,
descr:          Victoria Island,
descr:          Lagos
admin-c:        FY2-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FY2-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         VISAFONE-MNT
remarks:        Managed by Network Solutions Provider [VISAFONE]
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.138.160.0 - 41.138.191.255

@ Bauer01

Das kann aber nicht der komplette Quelltext sein, da fehlt noch so Einiges. Bitte poste ihn nochmal komplett, denn da stecken meist noch viel mehr brauchbare Infos drin. Danke schön. Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2011 um 11:06 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #2 - 02. August 2011 um 10:45

Ein Profil bei FB mit dem ersten Bild.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ingy-Ali/524087883

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. August 2011 um 02:41 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Antwort #3 - 02. August 2011 um 10:55

Die Mailadresse ist bei russian-mates ohne Einträge gelistet. Als registriertes Mitglied würde man eventuell mehr erfahren.

Bauer01 schrieb on 02. August 2011 um 06:08:
Here is a little more about me. I am originated from USA, living in Germany but right now in Africa.

Soweit zu ihrer (angeblichen?) Herkunft.

Der Starterbrief ähnelt in weiten Teilen dem Brief in diesem Thema:

Debby <deborahjefferson@live.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. August 2011 um 11:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 02. August 2011 um 11:23

vierauge schrieb on 02. August 2011 um 10:55:
Der Starterbrief ähnelt in weiten Teilen dem Brief in diesem Thema:

Auch die Herkunft der Mail über Visafone, Nigeria, ist identisch.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema