Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Susana <susanayake_a3@yahoo.com> <revfatherpetersolomon5@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5407 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Susana <susanayake_a3@yahoo.com> <revfatherpetersolomon5@yahoo.com>
29. Juni 2011 um 15:18

from www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with susana: i am a nice girl looking for a gi am a nice g...

susana
   - 24 y/o female
   - from New York, New York, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-06-28 09:36:38

susana are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Relationship

Personal details of susana

Name      susanayake
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 December 07
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About susana

Description:
i am a nice girl looking for a gi am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good mani am a nice girl looking for a good manood man

Ideal match description:
nice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy oknice looking youing guy ok

Zitat:

susana
    24 y/o female
    New York, USA

Hello
My name is Miss susana. I'm a girl I was impressed when I saw your profile today,at(www.waydate.com) I'm interested in you, I would also like to know more about you mean while I have to discuss it with you, and I would want to establish long-term relationship with you. dog and if you send an email to my email address, I'll give you my pictures, this is my email address (susanayake_a3@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here I'm looking forward for your mail, please contact with me directly to my email (susanayake_a3@yahoo.com) Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a non issue in my life I will be happy to here from you soon

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Susana Yake
25 - Een vrouw
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2012 um 12:45 von lemansue » 
Grund: afr11021 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Susana <susanayake_a3@yahoo.com> <revfatherpetersolomon5@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Juni 2011 um 15:18

Dear xxx,

susana ( 32817 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted susana ( 32817 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2012 um 12:50 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 29. Juni 2011 um 18:24

My dearest one,

I am very happy to see your reply to my mail. How is your today? i hope fine. Mine is not good here. Dear please i would like you to think of me and my situation here , not just for fun or romantic affairs . Please i believe you are in a good position to help me out . I want you to be by my side and help me out of this condition , please. My name is Miss Susana Yake, I am 24 years old , single and never married. l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing in the church Orphanage home of St Louis Catholic Parish  here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago . My late father
Dr James Yake was a politician and also he works contract for government , he supports the present government before the rebels attacked my family one early morning, kill my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

My dear it is only me who is alive now because i was in school where i was doing my first year in social science in the University of Liberia and l managed to run to a nearby country Senegal where l am staying now . In the orphanage home , we are only allowed to go out of here only on few days of the weeks. It is just like one staying in the prison . I don't have any relative now whom i can go to,  all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is
Rev Peter Solomon who is a reverend father in St Louis Parish here. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him,  i am leaving in the woman's hostel because we have two hostels, one for men the other for women . He is also the person who i use his computer to write to you because i  help him type some documents for church services . The reverends Tel number is
( +221763471091 ) if you call then tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call .

I want to go back to my studies because i was only in  my first year in school before this happened .. Please listen to this , my late father, when he was alive he deposited ($6.5m) six million five hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin and i have his statement of account and death certificate here with me . Please i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country because i have nothing at hand with me here to make any movement or do any thing . I'm afraid of the enimity my father created  in my country when he was alive, that was also why i ran out to this place . I kept this secret from other peoples here because i don't want them to know who i am or what i have . The only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me .

please because of this, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it . Remember i am telling you all this due to the trust i have in you, though we have not met in person .  I like honest , understanding and God fearing people. My hobbies are music, reading, writing and sports . I have attached my picture for you and i will also like to see yours . I will like to know more about you,  your name and address in full. My favorite language is English , though not very perfect, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me and my situation here please. Awaiting to hear from you soonest ,
Best wishes Susana Yake.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.83.9 with SMTP id k9cs25913ybl;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.223.92.146 with SMTP id r18mr1417102fam.135.1309364014296;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <susanayake_a3@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm16-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.210])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id y7si1904126fag.99.2011.06.29.09.13.32;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of susanayake_a3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.210 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.210;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of susanayake_a3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.210 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=susanayake_a3@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.62] by nm16.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2011 16:13:31 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.58] by tm2.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2011 16:13:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1058.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jun 2011 16:13:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 326873.22215.bm@omp1058.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 81296 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jun 2011 16:13:30 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1309364010; bh=nipeI1htGyOpgAPelhaO1/uA7nQnOF8FhOsVENKIv7w=; -Version:Content-Type; iK7616zCIjfNs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  mWsoWsyca7sZs=;
X-YMail-OSG: 6B4SjOUVM1mt9h7woIZMpEh8MFbqVlYYCudB5wYtTn2SzPb
iEUPBFUNlnDopC.CEwpRHrx6Cz.pTzASjnCc26T51tRkupeOSj6rXBavBk3d
8q.9Wz99P1sCroYmUBL6_TB8iHoYFFqRoSUgLcZSDNUvHQkphxuv94zd19B4
yvgN9uQNNq88eobDEBvapv20BTUfaHB_AmvQXjF6gOnpEosouI.l26ekt5L0
sw.rK5kvNpbX9BIq0NFi7v0aPuShHsVtoKHnZZsQnt45ZAqOg_HJo61KryQQ
HZXs5XHeyuoUQ08eFLIaCl1vhaDxCVTwngBIYWNkz18tLaYxD3AMOgw52xOv
UEZ17LlfwJzAv7DrZBels8Nq2sLQ8JzmCYohe7XamAHlWmgw0ETQgU124SCL
Syp8HQLdzMor67bn7N93CR0zrqaaGGZHLCdqKL2V9mQKElu39ceiUy4JzxQj
LwQ06_jdtviDJi363nDFxakvA3m109Vd7DgpL5vUjkyeusbCv3pJ9HmwMHcB
1pJlVUQMwVEeniWOCmnWhs7i4OQZ2svpKPCPLz2AYyeeq5i5YpHeLIHvpk1w
-
Received: from [41.82.163.198] by web112720.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:13:30 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <1309364010.78846.YahooMailClassic@web112720.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey please with love and honest this is my true life story
To: xxx@gmail.com
In-Reply-To: <4E09F6B1.4040704@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-397721106-1309364010=:78846"

--0-397721106-1309364010=:78846
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2012 um 12:50 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 29. Juni 2011 um 18:26

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.163.198 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.163.198
Host 	41.82.163.198
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2012 um 12:49 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 29. Juni 2011 um 18:29

lemansue schrieb on 29. Juni 2011 um 18:24:
before the rebels attacked my family one early morning, kill my father and my mother Stella with my two younger brothers.

lemansue schrieb on 29. Juni 2011 um 18:24:
my late father, when he was alive he deposited ($6.5m) six million five hundred thousand united state's dollar in a bank which he used my name as the next

Smiley Smiley
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 04. Juli 2011 um 15:47

Eingeliefert über http://www.datemefree.org

Hello
My name is Miss susana. I'm a girl I was impressed when I saw your profile today,at(www.dateme free.org) I'm interested in you, I would also like to know more about you mean while I have to discuss it with you, and I would want to establish long-term relationship with you. dog and if you send an email to my email address, I'll give you my pictures, this is my email address (susanayake_a3@yaho o.com) I believe we can move from here I'm looking forward for your mail, please contact with me directly to my email (susanayake_a3@yaho o.com) Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a non issue in my life I will be happy to here from you soon .
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 04. Juli 2011 um 15:48

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=185560

Zitat:

susbaby123
   - 24 y/o female
   - dakar, Senegal
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-07-04 09:13:58
   - ID: 185560

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - January - 7
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      18 -  75

Description:
nice looking

Ideal match description:
nice looking guy 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 13. Juli 2011 um 08:59

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

Hello
My name is Miss susana. I'm a girl I was impressed when I saw your profile today,at(www.waydate.com) I'm interested in you, I would also like to know more about you mean while I have to discuss it with you, and I would want to establish long-term relationship with you. dog and if you send an email to my email address, I'll give you my pictures, this is my email address (susanayake_a3@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here I'm looking forward for your mail, please contact with me directly to my email (susanayake_a3@yahoo.com) Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a non issue in my life I will be happy to here from you soon
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 09. August 2011 um 21:47

she have write to me on www.freedateworld.com

Zitat:

susbaby123: nice looking girl ...

susbaby123
   - 24 y/o female
   - dakar, Senegal
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-08-09 12:35:46
   - E-Mail or ID: 23675

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 - January - 10
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      18 -  18

Description:
nice looking girl

Ideal match description:
nice looking girl

Zitat:
From: susbaby123       Date: 2011-08-09 14:16:06       Reply

susbaby123
    24 y/o female
    dakar, Senegal

Hello,

Am Susana yake, I am an africa girl, I read your profile today at (www.freedateworld. com) It was so good to me. I feel you are the only one missing in my entered
life so i desided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested
to be a friend first, please contact me at my email adress (susanayake_a3@yaho o.com)
I am a girl with respect and responsible, I respect people also and
believe if you contact me, I will give you a
full introduction of my self okay. (Remeber the distance or colour does
not matter but love matters alot in life cares for my future love.
(susanayake_ a3@yahoo.com) susana yake.

« Zuletzt geändert: 08. April 2012 um 12:48 von lemansue »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 31. August 2011 um 13:30

Good day dearest,

Thank you for the mail, My prayer is for God to help me in everything. please i hope you will not betray the trust i have in you . Now I live here in Senegal where i am looking for freedom as a foreign person due to this problem in my country. I want you to stand as my trustee or partner and help me transfer the money which my late father left in the bank using my name as the next of kin to your position because the bank said that i must have a trustee before i can make the transfer.and you have to understand that different people,colour,religion;but we are one image of god we are not different in God eyes. And i did not say you have to leave you wife am demanding help from you.

Honey, To God who made me and you today, I really need your seriously help regarding this my bad situation here in this camp, Honey please try to see that you do some thing fast in order to bring me out from here as soon as you receive this my mail, Honey i can't wait to meet you over there in your country immediately my late father's transfered us my late father's money into your account in your country,Honey I'm dieying here due to they are not feeding us fine here in the camp,

Or Honey if you want me to give you the contact details of my late father's bank,then i will send it to you immediately you respond back to me as soon as you receive this my mail, Honey the only thing i need from us is only to bring me out from this bad sufferness where i fine myself today,Honey if someone told you that i haven't eat food here since yesterday morning,Honey may be can you not believe the person, please try all you can just in order to help me out from here as well,Honey i Attach you another one of my picture below of this my massage,find the Attachment of my picture below of this my mail,

And i want to relocate with you to start a new life in your country and also a good business that will be good for us . As well finish my studies. Now due to my situation here and the condition with which my father deposited the money in the bank, I cannot make this claims alone by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf as my trustee or partner to the bank,

That is why i decided to contact you for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have the deposit certificate of my late father plus his death certificate , Everything about this account is clear.

Please, All that i have told you about my present situation is the real life am passing through right now. I have the proves for this account. All i need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this money into your position in your country.

I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund is deposited , let us first hear from the bank before doing any other thing. It is due to the trust i have in you that made me tell you about this matter and my situation here , believing that i am safe in your hand. No body knows what i have and where i am . And as i told you before, i cannot go back home  to face the enmity my father created when he was alive back in my country.  Please I'm asking you for my safety and security keep it very private please, I know that God will help us do this transfer.

Once the fund enters your account in your country, you will now send me money from it to get my traveling documents to come over to your country, As you know now, I have nothing with me for now. Also i will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone . So once i get you well and also you mail me , I will send you the bank contact details , So that from there you will make contact with the bank about the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position ,
I really appreciate your concern, Waiting for your response so that we can start. Also,  Send me your phone number and your full address in case if i want to call. i need you to send to me your full address and information about you . Please if you know you can handle this , Because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your reply. Also call me on the reverend's number that i gave to you so that i can speak with you . i love you have a nice day.
Best wishes Susana Yake,

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.150.229.11 with SMTP id b11cs383363ybh;
        Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:20:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.55.70 with SMTP id q6mr421335pbp.134.1314789650578;
        Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm26-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm26-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.230])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id k12si15118861wfh.130.2011.08.31.04.20.50;
        Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:20:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of susanayake_a3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.230 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.230;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of susanayake_a3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.230 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=susanayake_a3@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.68] by nm26.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2011 11:20:50 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.4] by tm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2011 11:20:49 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Aug 2011 11:20:49 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 973117.64118.bm@omp1004.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 40641 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Aug 2011 11:20:49 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1314789649; bh=OJ3y63vSVjZ5BwJuPHsVjZyLUi/1Q2Q1I9yyQ3jbqho=; -Version:Content-Type; ib2p+P9/4busw=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  AmHzf62d1hWAk=;
X-YMail-OSG: 3oiZfscVM1lsXGhyba0QQlglPgveHyJr9nhgR2c_2_MrSKo
.tnEC3bNW4305GYeeXPwK_a2XICyzGUWOaDhjm_BLghrXGam7XMDfrpOCh6a
v.2AhJqB.KnDjgHcqo5owlWkQSCf91NJ9cIGOyXylwnxJ02GZxvYqcfw0pok
HBbH6ulX2SZrvq9z7YQ4oa0as8JK3vttY16s1ZhOeKWCODaE51zTy6zHSkO6
pncLKNHJzv5CyU0QPp_EbKJa52OMzfGn._cuxhZ9VVd5PThsHXS9mRi9gdxv
zalFn8YeFBSU6wXr.A4bEfWMAzcX_I98gwBir8q67v2I7tqNRln4b2sftfBm
rWYA_z7YUPG.qlSp.gbvLHcLR4aBFhy7ZTxTHfKqpsdidNtIas6iybXeZfTF
fM6NfUAg-
Received: from [41.82.141.192] by web112715.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:20:49 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.113.315625
Message-ID: <1314789649.36094.YahooMailClassic@web112715.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:20:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE TRY TO HELP ME OUT FROM HERE,
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-957131968-1314789649=:36094"

--0-957131968-1314789649=:36094
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 31. August 2011 um 13:31

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.141.192 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.141.192
Host 	41.82.141.192
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #11 - 08. April 2012 um 12:47

My Dear,
I am very much delighted and privileged-to contact you again, after

couple of time. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember

old friends and at the same time to show gratification to you despite

circumstances that made things not worked out as we projected then. I

take this liberty to inform you that the transaction we were pursing

together finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to

contact you just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being,

due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out

in respectively.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that I am presently in London now with my

pathner for numerous business negotiations and establishment, Now with

my sincere heart I have raised and signed an International Cashier's

Bank Draft to the tune for your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication

,humanity and contribution, as it were. you can withdraw it in any bank

around you.Now,contact our old Reverend priest in Senegal who help me

when i was in the church camp as refugee.

His contact information are as follows,
Name ; Rev Father Peter Solomon.
Email ; revfatherpetersolomon5@yahoo.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER;+221764833974

You are to forward to him, the following;
1. YOUR FULL! NAME................
2  YOUR ADDRESS.......................
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.............
4  YOUR OCCUPATION................

He  will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your

Residence Address or Office Address you may provided.Feel free to reach

him via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only

validity period ( time ) of just for few days banking days. So, your

early response to that effect, shall be admired.
The amount in the Bank Draft cheque is $450,000(four hundred and fifty

thousand dollars.)
Sincerely Yours
Mrs.Susana yake.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.42.166.202 with SMTP id p10csp28091icy;
        Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:46:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.241.36 with SMTP id wf4mr8459472pbc.132.1333864001311;
        Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from nm12-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm12-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com. [98.139.91.242])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id d1si13765799pbq.113.2012.04.07.22.46.40;
        Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of susanayake_a3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.242 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.242;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of susanayake_a3@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.242 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=susanayake_a3@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.62] by nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Apr 2012 05:46:40 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.20] by tm2.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Apr 2012 05:46:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Apr 2012 05:46:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 148285.23423.bm@omp1020.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 92096 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Apr 2012 05:46:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1333863999; bh=VuSdaOqVC+1VDkRzxkjWVzrzvP99KDdLu2+kocbT7sw=; -Version:Content-Type; 1ghfP4SfnbJus=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  r3oA13EkqsjjM=;
X-YMail-OSG: lF6SUp0VM1lphC4Ddhg8RxU8G7BosG1uQrnwIIUp3rHFuXe
5MXTRcI6Lsh41Ik43isUo8SpQv.srAVMasCXNeMMn6h27q3pNya7aGeUNrLN
DpBaPA6r6GaO2jfIMosQUkqg6Tt2gMGMy42elSOM3uXsCrHxfu3qy4UP.kuB
OHj8z1rTYKrtHhInkJ8NQTQMdh0THEL59x3zCgoTUstK4ixGwOjmF.rlaBDU
A3VMWaJ736gCe70Goub7K8.CXUxe9g4pjLMRFwho344CiuikHqsnPK9TbmHH
5gCiBPuAiqzx3dzptWeN.VWrqTYgzy8sfL2uLyZkXwmgsGLRrPkLbJ.BbIpw
TLijbq1CDn1JZ4jh7yuR04fUfVgFO_LpqhyY7lUZaY3XRnI2CnnH3PJoe6cQ
sSy.SAqUK0QHwP.JTbkrI7uCwcTI-
Received: from [41.82.165.168] by web112707.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:46:39 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1333863999.91601.YahooMailClassic@web112707.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:46:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PAST EFFORTS,
To: xxxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="2007780525-353156573-1333863999=:91601"

--2007780525-353156573-1333863999=:91601

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #12 - 08. April 2012 um 12:48

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.165.168
Decimal:	693282216
Hostname:	41.82.165.168
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:46:39 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema