Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Juliete <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2788 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Juliete <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>
06. Juni 2011 um 02:16

Message over http://www.waydate.com

Hello,
my Name is Miss Juliete,I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile
today on my search for a relationship.To me age,
distance, race and color do not matter, rather what i value most is the trust,
understanding and love that will exist between us.So in a
specially manner i will like to further communication with you so as
for us to know each other well, if you share the same view with me
you can reach me through my personal email address,[juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com] try to tell me more about yourself,
in reply i will tell you more about myself also with my
picture.
I am looking forward to hearing from you with much Love.
Yous New friend
Juliete
juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2011 um 19:20 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10284 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Juliete <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Juni 2011 um 02:17

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38633&p=200646

Zitat:

Juliete Nhiany; <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 am
She contact me Friday in DMF as

JULIETEBABY
- ID: 183058
- 24 y/o female (1986 - June - 10)
- DARKA, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,
my Name is Miss Juliete,I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile at www.datemefree .org

understandi ng and love that will exist between us.So in a
you can reach me through my personal email address,[juliete.nh iany@yahoo.com] try to tell me more about yourself,
picture.
Yous New friend
Juliete
ju liete.nhiany@yahoo.c om

Juliete Nhiany; <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 am
She contact me Friday in DMF as

JULIETEBABY
- ID: 183058
- 24 y/o female (1986 - June - 10)
- DARKA, Senegal
- English,
- Have no children

Hello,
my Name is Miss Juliete,I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile at www.datemefree .org

understandi ng and love that will exist between us.So in a
you can reach me through my personal email address,[juliete.nh iany@yahoo.com] try to tell me more about yourself,
picture.
Yous New friend
Juliete
ju liete.nhiany@yahoo.c om

Dearest One,

I am very happy in your urgent mail .How was your day today?.Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My Name is Juliete Donatus ,I am (24) years old, single and never married, 5ft 7 inches Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,i am from Cote d' Ivoire in West Africa and presently i am residing in the camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my Country some years ago.

The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( DONATUS DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country , and it also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr.Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold 28 November 2010 and my parent where killed on December 05 2010 .

It's only Me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. here is my picture Hope to have your picture too have a wonderful moment.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever.

Ms Juliete .

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Re: Juliete Nhiany; <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue May 31, 2011 10:27 am
Hello Love,

I appreciate your reply to my mail and for the pictures which you sent to me i really appreciate them, How are you doing over there today? How is your health which is always my concern? hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this refugee camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.Mathew Dawson who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the female's hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Tel number is (+221765629331) and his E-mail is(revmathewdawson@yahoo.com)if you call tell him you want to speak with me, then he will send for me to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.6M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good .However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.i shall need the following Details From you for the Letter:

1.Your Full Legal Names..........
2.Contact Addresses..........
3.Phone Number.........
4.Nationality........

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.Please my dear send me your picture.

Yours In Love
Juliete.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 06. Juni 2011 um 02:18

http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page/guestbook/index.html?profile_id=58705351&pr...

Zitat:

Hello,
my Name is Miss Juliete Nhiany,I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile at www.blackplanet.com
you can reach me through my personal email address,[juliete.nhiany@yahoo. com] try to tell me more about yourself,
picture.
Yours new friend,
Juliete
[juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com] 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 06. Juni 2011 um 02:19

http://www.blackplanet.com/JULIETEJOHN/

Zitat:

personal info

April 13, 2011
    Sex:

Female
    Last Login:

June 01
    New York, NY
    Zodiac:

Virgo

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 06. Juni 2011 um 02:20

http://www.waydate.com/profile.php?ID=31094

Zitat:

JULIETE221
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Akron, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-06-05 17:57:26

JULIETE221 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Personal details of JULIETE221

Name      Juliete
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1987 February 02
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      Rarely

About JULIETE221

Description:
I am a young Girl who understands Life as a challenge no matter what who also believed one day to get someone who will show me LOVE

Ideal match description:
A matured man both in mind and other words who also tollorate woman
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2011 um 19:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 06. Juni 2011 um 14:54

Romancescam belegt schon Scam.

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Juni 2011 um 20:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 07. Juni 2011 um 00:04

also write to me on www.waydate.com

Zitat:

JULIETE221
    24 y/o female
    Akron, USA

Hello,
my Name is Miss Juliete,I am well pleased to contact you after going through your profile
you can reach me through my personal email address,[juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com] try to tell me more about yourself,
picture.
Yous New friend
Juliete
juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2011 um 19:21 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #7 - 07. Juni 2011 um 00:17

Dearest One,

I am  very happy in your urgent mail.How is your day today?.Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My Name is Juliete Donatus,I am (24)years old,single and never married,5ft 7inches Tall,55kg weight,black hair and brown eyes,i am from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa and Presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal where i am seeking my asylum as a refugee due to the political crisis in my country.

MY late father Donatus was The deputy minister of national security before his death ,he was also chairman managing director(DONATUS DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN)in the capital of my country,and it also exports diamonds, coffee,cobalt copper,water,My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who paraded themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt(which he never did)In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and Dr.Alassane Ouattara for presidential election which was hold  on 28th November 2010 and my parents where killed on December 05 2010 .

It's only Me that is alive now been the only child in the family and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee anyway let me stop here because God has taken care of me.Please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.  here is my picture Hope to have your picture too have a wonderful moment.Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours forever.
Ms Juliete . 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.151.46.2 with SMTP id y2cs53207ybj;
        Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.163.138 with SMTP id c10mr10254221icy.269.1307397557983;
        Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.91])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id if2si32122260icc.98.2011.06.06.14.59.17;
        Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.91 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.91 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm28.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 21:59:17 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.192] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 21:59:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1050.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 21:59:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 709623.22120.bm@omp1050.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 97496 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jun 2011 21:59:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307397540; bh=G2SXkVeaGd7DaNlcCln0taB3STtr6Xr4EUGnVM7Hglc=; -Version:Content-Type; iex8k1ZpYqdR4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  viMjXA7Us31lo=;
Message-ID: <640936.90530.qm@web124908.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ksD9WSUVM1m7GvIzFnWWZIEnetB8kwcv4rljwmoHX4Jtzhw
QaX.eX1osljarJnorsfumaeh98bUtV6j2Xp3BqxyDzpZnEd.0yoluD3No68m
gWmKvmKcXcJPs54CNxc_jquvf8_K5OOygGc6qqXmGv4D3GJOBUae6tMN09SE
D1rY4wH0TDAj5ZB8ieMVcTjifVxWbFOWdaXG3KTYPBhBLdCAY.ERpc4fVF95
4Ds9CwqDi.laDOv1sQomI.nOYsHtrgIPat6NuvWiUP_Ogule.L6fEaso3Z53
C2kgeDr1x.7IZ1wMrEDlPqWsB3H1IzZK6iY1gfTOxgOZ0f5jt9N_KxSFK8x6
xGhCvNI9KlaGbhNfoTVgBgcTY4bZgqZoJLZLT0rPrcmb5Zvb6NrKLoD4B_h8
arYeiy_VnkW1YyktoXLP_i4UxdIPl1LGWBbQAhMOMUNJzvv9y1xMlMoak2_7
54RxK1jJ1NK_6NChJ_DFjNEtUBdOfyY.UumZ_drFnG.pha4CgWp5UIBiJWvW
ckDfc0n.r_G7fk3TN2fCSbe418CSUge5NWVUhV9Dg9jiNGmseqHeQdy1Ydaz
U_AJQuVJB6gyTxJGeW1xpQw--
Received: from [41.82.67.24] by web124908.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:59:00 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
To: xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DEC15AF.30504@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-316286407-1307397540=:90530"

--0-316286407-1307397540=:90530
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Juli 2011 um 19:21 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #8 - 07. Juni 2011 um 00:18

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.67.24 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.67.24
Host 	41.82.67.24
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 08. Juni 2011 um 01:47

Dearest One,[][][]

I am  very happy in your urgent mail.How is your day today?.Mine a little cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My Name is Juliete Donatus,I am (24)years old,single and never married,5ft 7inches Tall,55kg weight,black hair and brown eyes,i am from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa and Presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal where i am seeking my asylum as a refugee due to the political crisis in my country.

MY late father Donatus was The deputy minister of national security before his death ,he was also chairman managing director(DONATUS DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN)in the capital of my country,and it also exports diamonds, coffee,cobalt copper,water,My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who paraded themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt(which he never did)In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and Dr.Alassane Ouattara for presidential election which was held  on 28th November 2010 and my parents where killed on December 05 2010 . 

It's only Me that is alive now been the only child in the family and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee anyway let me stop here because God has taken care of me.Please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.  here is my picture Hope to have your picture too have a wonderful moment.Hoping to hear from you soonest. 
Yours forever.
Ms Juliete 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <juliete.nhiany@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-09.arcor-online.net (mail-in-09.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.49])
        by mail-in-16-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 20E663FE114
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  6 Jun 2011 23:57:30 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm21-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm21-vm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.151])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id F20E7197A3A
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon,  6 Jun 2011 23:57:28 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm21.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 21:57:27 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.237] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 21:57:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jun 2011 21:57:09 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 786639.79123.bm@omp1037.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 59709 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jun 2011 21:57:09 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1307397429; bh=DA3WzsexvLgyL6+HXU6wY89n/jI6Zz92ZWdN6scay4A=; -Version:Content-Type; yTB+lZ2ra2QeM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  iVkdizZ/ewcvE=;
Message-ID: <716957.56420.qm@web124917.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: PyBw0GcVM1nNngmLJ9AaTT.qRKaVpyer_VYhRseEyEtV0l2
BH1r7q0stYOPMFfQBOmCc_lXjCzSKhAuqvF5YASPJrC_tEzDCEjntlTNh5mo
8qhOmg46RrcqO7fyPRPO12ypsmdLXgZ79KlzCO79ksVW0fkxAf0rqgB_tgTG
DH8Fwmc6A8j7V9C6i3QJDIAYO1zk5Qluly_rOLstVuCHak4zwKAHnyrGd6Cw
ROBl5TtkNRIGZigqzTlM0MlC221HtcDp70_6wEIduKI0scXceZ65Af4ViQ.Q
36ztxyVZohy9XjtCFZDGtk684S_9TM1ZocWyWKM3JSaNpbmCUgb.S22C89mE
TmDdLcwukm1_9xhCsD8q44It06aLBEVqQ5cApbKTSnKX09Gid07t6idEjVoB
dzF41wOf4z5.1SvJJz59FU.pHUYMBXA8gIiNW8JsbnBcCbCADBE9d_Wgyb7V
XeW2YSom2Kqx6mV9rg1QhBFMnYe4DaT1B3Vjzqd8Znr00Elhs2vmhjzbQKvn
I24DMSreAN4Vy0gguwcAdvhFZQIiaX2v2_hzYp47xu0UvhtNHOcPJFbmIK6K
xfCQHHk0xMVRSAtI9iCcRRw--
Received: from [41.82.67.24] by web124917.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:57:09 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.304355
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <1637433916.20110606022059@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-1469230550-1307397429=:56420"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-16-z2 1242; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam: SPF_NONE UPPER_CASE_SUBJECT
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 16
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1375 [1511/3684]
X-AVG-ID: ID6262A13A-A351CEA

--0-1469230550-1307397429=:56420
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 08. Juni 2011 um 01:48

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.82.67.24
IP address:                     41.82.67.24
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            0
ASN Name:                       IANA-RSVD-0
IP range connectivity:          0
Registrar (per ASN):            Unknown
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.82.0.0 to 41.83.255.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.afrinic.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 41.82.67.24 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #11 - 08. Juni 2011 um 21:41

Dear xxx,

JULIETE221 ( 31094 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted JULIETE221 ( 31094 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema