Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kenneth M Morgan <kennymorgan1@hotmail.com> <diplomat1958@live.com> (Gelesen: 9543 mal)

warum ich
Ex-Mitglied

Kenneth M Morgan <kennymorgan1@hotmail.com> <diplomat1958@live.com>
30. Mai 2011 um 15:23

Änderung:

Hallo Irgelhex,
bitte ich muss dir unbedingt antworten. Dir habe ich zu verdanken, dass ich bei meinen Recherchen nach einem am. Offizier Kenneth M Morgan (siehe Foto) in Afganistan bestätigt bekam, dass es um Betrug geht. Das tut weh und verusacht immer noch viele Tränen. Genau die gleiche Geschichte wie bei dir nur mit anderem Namen. Die Texte haben mir imponiert, aber verliebt habe ich mich in die Augen auf dem Foto. Es geht mir wie dir. Auch ich würde gern wissen, wer das auf dem Foto ist. Aber das werde ich wohl nie erfahren - leider. weinend
Ich finde dieses Forum super toll. Ich komme mit diesen Seiten so schlecht zurecht. Ich bleibe auch Mitglied. Würdest du mir im www.jappy.de in Freundschaft schreiben? Ich bin dort "xxxx" Ich bin weiblich, xx Jahre alt, wohne in xxx und suche eine Freundin zum Schreiben. Ach hoffentlich.
Ich wünsche dir alles Liebe und Gute!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Änderung:
Persönliche Daten unkenntlich gemacht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. September 2011 um 22:09 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30159 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Kenneth M Morgan <kennymorgan1@hotmail.com> <diplomat1958@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Mai 2011 um 16:22

@ warum ich

Smiley

Es ist immer schwierig jemanden in unserem Forum herzlich zu begrüssen, wo man weiss, wieviel Leid eigentlich hinter jeder dieser Geschichten steckt.
Aber lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als ein Schrecken ohne Ende.
Auch die Qualen und der Herzschmerz werden nach einiger Zeit vergehen.
Und vor allem kannst du sicher sein, dass dir das kein zweites oder drittes Mal passieren wird.

Nichts desto trotz benötigen wir noch die Mails incl. der Header von deinem Kontakt.
Auch weitere Bilder wären nicht schlecht.
Wie du richtig und vollständig postest kannst du in den Boardregeln nachlesen.
Benutze zum schnelleren Auffinden einfach den Tab dafür am oberen Seitenrand.
Dort werden einige deiner Fragen schon beantwortet, auch wie und wo du einen Header findest.
Mit den Headerinformationen ist es uns in den meisten Fällen möglich festzustellen, wo diese Gaukler überhaupt hocken.

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2011 um 08:12 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Kenneth M Morgan <kennymorgan1@hotmail.com> <diplomat1958@live.com>
Antwort #2 - 31. Mai 2011 um 10:22

Aus unserem Postfach. Es fehlt noch ein wenig Übung, aber ich hoffe, 
dass ich den Beitrag irgendwann auch mit den Headern versehen kann.

Daher zunächst erst die Info-Sammlung:

Ich komme hier noch nicht zurech bin neu. Bitte verschiebt meine Nachricht ins Forum.
Kenneth M Morgan = angeblich Offizier in Afghanistan. Wegen gefundenem Geldkoffer bat er mich um Kontakt, 
zum Diplomaten Salim Karim. Bei jappy wurde sein Profil jetzt gesperrt. 
Der Mann auf dem Foto wüsste trotzdem gern, wer das ist. Sicher auch nur ein Opfer.

Sie haben am 24.05.2011 um 20:07 geantwortet.

Von: Kenny Morgan [kennymorgan1@hotmail.com]       Gesendet: Di 24.05.2011 12:39
An:  xxx
Cc:        
Betreff:        RE: friendship
Anlagen:       
Als Webseite anzeigen | Nachricht Detail 

Hello dear,

Good morning  and thank you so much for the mail that you send  to me so that I will write you as I side I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe its not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same,

Now my name again is Gen. Kenneth  M. Morgan I am 52 years old, my father is an America. while my mother is from German  I have been widowed for 9 years now with a 18 years old son. If you care to know, I lost my wife during the 9/11 2001 attack. I was born and raised in the City of Midland Michigan but have been living here in New York for almost 11 years now. I work in the United States Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Afghanistan  where I am currently based for a National Assignment. My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching moves, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet. I like most kinds of sports. I like spending time with loved ones,My dear I am looking for the honest woman who will be truthful and respect and after my retirement in two

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 13:09 von »  

Salim_KARIM_ID.JPG ( 20 KB | 0 Downloads )
Salim_KARIM_ID.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 31. Mai 2011 um 10:35

Die ID von Salim Kareem haben wir bereits im Forum. Doch mit anderem Ablaufdatum!!!
Max Mike <mmike1@t-online.de> <karim.salim78@yahoo.com>
Auch wissen wir ja, dass er einen Zwilling mit Namen Steven Watson hat!

Zu der Person auf den Fotos. Es handelt sich dabei um eine Fotokollage, die das Opfer erstellt hat. 
Dieses habe ich aus nachvollziehbaren Gründen unkenntlich gemacht!
Er ist kein General, sondern ist ein einfacher Corporal, also ein einfacher Unteroffizier!
In seinem Tarnanzug ist er Angehöriger der 1. US-Infantriedivision, the Big Red 1!
Das Wappen auf seiner Ausgehuniform lässt sich leider nicht genauer definieren.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 13:12 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 31. Mai 2011 um 10:39

Hier die mir übermittelten Mails. Ich hoffe, dass das Opfer es schafft, die Mails als eml abzuspeichern und mir zukommen zu lassen. Dann haben wir nicht nur Text, sondern auch die Header. Ich hoffe, dass es nach etwas Unterstützung klappt.

Ich sende erst einmal nur die Texte, die ich aus den emais herauskopiert habe in ein wordpad-programm. Die Fotos folgen gleich extra

1. 24.05.2011 - 20.49

Dearest xxx,
Good evening my angel. I hope you had a nice day my dear? I also had a great day too.. I must first thank you immensely for the massage and pictures that you sent to me. It is true that it was just a pictures of us that we had seen but i want you to know that pictures are true semblance of us. Honey the truth is that i will be leaving Afghanistan   in  13days  from now  and i will be coming to Germany   to meet you face to face,. my dear I must tell you that you are the type of woman that I am looking for to spend the end of my life with I am not looking for beauty but I want you to know that I am looking for true love because sine the death of my wife I have being alone I do not have any woman in my life, so please my dear I want you to know that I will like to be with you and I promise that I will never hut you in my life I will try as much to make sure that you are always happy my love, i know that you are intelligent woman and i will be happy to spend the end of my life with you my dear.
my dear  please  I will like to know if you have your own house???? Or you’re live in  rented apartment???? because if things goose well I will be able to meet you in 13days from now ok, now I will also like to tell you more about my self okay I always try to be myself in everything i do. I am very hard working and dedicated to all that I do. I consider myself educated but also with street smarts more than book smarts. I grew up hard and did not have the benefit of a stable family so I made myself the stable one in my life. I consider myself very loving, honest, caring, considerate and giving. In my point of view, I think people have lost the art of being considerate. I have always been a giver and the world so far has seemed full of takers. I love to communicate and enjoy talking about anything. I think communicating is a must in a good relationship. I think people should be able to talk about anything respectfully. I am very romantic with the right person and love to be affectionate. I love to snuggle and hold hands and I think kissing is another lost art that i miss you so much. When I am in love, I love to express my love in as many ways possible. I am a very honest person and have no time for liars. My losses (Wife and parents) made me strong and to appreciate the little things in life. I tend to be fairly pragmatic about life s trials and tribulations and prefer to deal with problems head on. I love to read and watch good move, and other my dear I will wait for your answer for the next mail ok.
I give you all my love now and all the days ahead of us. I hope you are not disappointed by my honesty in this mail I wish you wonderful weekend  and hope to hear from you soon,
love
Kenneth

2. 26.05.2011 - 10.23

Dearest xxx,
Good morning my angel. I am sure you slept well my dear. Thank you so much for your lovely message that you send to me, I slept well my dear but it is only that I miss you so much and today i will be going on patrol with my comrades and i hope everything will be fine with you. I'd rather be staring into the depths of your eyes Searching, exploring, knowing, loving ... My secret, I have decided to disclose to you. I've never seen you, never met you, never heard Or smelled, or touched you, never known But truth be told, I'm deeply, truly, madly in love with you. Just because I know that you're in love with me too. And the nights I am secretly needing you, You're longing for me too. To many, my tears seem insignificant. They're meaningful to you. Someday our winding paths will meet and I will just know, I've found you. Till that day, we'll have to wait because when we find each other and the depths of hearts are revealed. Our love will be eternal, worth every tearful moment that we've waited. Though we are apart for yet another night, our moment is a day nearer. Oh yes my love I have to open up to you because I am a man that always try to express his felines okay, oh my love I want you to know that it is God that brought us together so that we can find happiness again, please honey do not be sad again because I can do anything to make sure that you are happy and I want be happy all the time until I come to you in Germany okay, I understand that you have a room apartment and I want to a sure you that when I come we can buy a house and bring my son so that both us us can live together as one family okay, and I want you to know that my son live in England as apart of schooling okay, my dear I want you to know that I lost my parent when I was 25th years old and I love my wife so much but she death on 2001 bomb attack in America, and also my son name is Stephen honey I always try to make sure that I answer all your question so that you will be happy, thank you so much for the address that you give to me so that i will be able to find you when i come to Berlin city okay, oh yes honey i receive the pictures that you send to me and i mot tell you that it is wonderful and i will make it large and hang to my house, i love you so much and i will never stop loving you my angel.
At night I miss you most of all When darkness begins to fall, It's then I reach into my heart You are there never to depart. Loving words you have said to me remains etched in my memory, you vow your love so very true Showing it in all things you do. I need you in my life every day. To help me along a lonely way, I must hear love words you say Or my world will taint to Gray. In my dreams you are with me. In reality you are never to be, Our deep love is pure and strong Why then is it so very wrong. As time passes on without you, My love will still remain true, I pray for a day we will be free to share eternal love in reality
I love you darling and i will never stop loving you. Have a wonderful and pleasant day and hope to hearing from you again soon.
Love
Kenneth

3. 27.05.2011 - 2.22

Dearest  xxx,
Good morning , my favorite angel. How was your night I hope that you slept well my love?  Thank you for your wonderful picture and heartfelt message that you sent me. You are the best that have ever happened to me and I thank God for whatever you bring into my life. My body craves your touch, your gentle kiss my lips desire, quivering with joy to think only of you, you want your body close to me feel. Make Burning Wish me want to love you all my mind all night make through. Build bring the fire deep inside you, you to ecstasy, you get to the climax, and the time of the wild fire of your burning desires. Honey you are my everything and I want to used this medium to sure you that I will never let you down and I will be there for you okay, I love you honey and I will continue making you happy all the day of your life, honey I am very sorry for the death of your parents and I want you to know that I also lost my parents when I was little boy but now I am old enough to forget everything my love, honey I am very happy to hear that your son’s name is Stefan oh my God , honey I now know that it is God that brought us together so that we can find   happiness  again my love, I know that my son will be very happy to meet your son face to face my dear, honey you write me long mail and I want to a sure you that I will try to answer all your question in the day time okay after morning work, honey I want you to know that I have immediately I come to Germany my son will join us over there  so that everything will be fine my love, you are my everything and I will never let you down my love, you are my everything and I promise you that I will never let you down, honey I want you to know that …………………………………………………………
Love is the greatest feeling
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Day after day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song
Love is a great emotion,
This keeps us on our toes strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I always lovely,
How a love that I can not control,
So remember, if you meet my eyes,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
>From the very beginning.
You are the angel of my life and you are my queen ......
Love Kenneth

4. 28.05.2011 - 12.19

Dearest xxx,
Good morning my darling angel. I hop you slept will last night? Sure, i had a great night too, my queen? Thanks for the nice message you sent me, and letting me know that we have great children Stephen and Stefan, I know that we have great children that we make us happy until the end of our life my love, thank you so much for the everything that you told me in the mail , honey I have decided that I will live and die with you , you are my everything and I love you so much and I will never stop loving you my love, honey I am very sorry that I did not write to you since, it is because I am very busy in our office here in Kabul, but I want you  to know that I will soon come there and be with you and apart no more, I love you honey an I can never stop loving you my darling angle.oh honey I hope if I with you over there and both of us can enjoy the summer  together, my dear I thing of you every ware I go but I know that very soon I will be with you and apart no more,  honey I want to let you know that I can do everything to you to make sure that you are happy I trust you so much and above all I love you too, now that I know that you love me so much as I love you I will tell you some of security that I have here with me, I want you to know that every though of me is that  I love you dearly with all my heart. I love you more than words can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be there to love you until the end. You are my all, for I have more heart than anyone on earth. You are important to my existence as The Air I Breathe.
Darling, what I want to disclose to you now is very a confidential matter and I want you to treat it with care. A few weeks ago we went on a raid in the northern part of Afghanistan. It happened that we stormed into one of the buildings that was occupied by the former Afghanistan government officials, I found hidden huge raw cash under the earth. At first I thought it was a dream, but when I touched the money, believe me, they were real U.S. dollars hidden in a box. I was in a position that money from the northern part of Afghanistan where it was hidden, and now to bring here in my office in Kabul I’m afraid because the authorities and the people around me may find out and seize it,
Darling, I am repeating this again. No one knows about this money, and besides me there is no problem it attached at all. It is now safely hidden in my office here in capital of Afghanistan in Kabul, I love you honey and I hope you're well otherwise I would not have to lose this money;
I have therefore come to this conclusion. I want this money to you by sending a diplomat to bring the money to you in Germany,  as there is no way that I can  transferred this money from Afghanistan Germany  without calling into question. Darling, I do so much, have confidence on you so that  is why I want to send this money to you. Darling, I think this is a great opportunity for you and me. And please, please, I want to keep this very confidential and not tell anyone for security reasons and for our safety keeping. I always say, I trust you a lot. I think you know I trust you so much,
Conclusive, I do not want you to fear. Because the diplomat will Cary the suitcase and deliver it to you in any location of your choice in Germany, Honey if you have suggestions, comments or questions? Let me know what you think, and I will throw more light on this for you. I love you so much. I appreciate your coming into my life. Honey I love you so much and nothing can I Stop Loving You. You have completely changed my life and I am always grateful to the Almighty God will bring you into my life. Attached is the box with the money, so you can have a look at it.
I wish you a wonderful weekend and hope to hear from you soon.
Love your husband
Kenneth

5. 28.05.2011 - 20.12

Dearest wife xxx,
Good evening   my beloved wife. I'm sure you enjoyed your day? I also have a nice day too, well my dear but it is only that I miss you so much, Thanks for the message you sent to me. Thank you so much for your wiliness to receive the money and keep it until I come to you in Germany so that together we would assess business ventures to in visit the money into,  I want you to know that the diplomat will of course deliver the box to you at any location of your choice in Germany and I want to tell you that I trust you so much that is why I am sending this money to you my darling,   my dear you know that I love you so much and I can not do anything that will put you in danger because I love you so much, there is no any problem about this money and I can sure you that it can never put you in any danger at all, I have deposit the suitcase by the UN diplomatic services and I can tell you that no one can stop him on the way because he is from UN officials, so my love just receive the money and keep it until I come to you my dear, honey I want you to know that I can never disappoint you and I will always be honest to you my love, that is why I am sending this money to you my love ,
I would also like to use this medium to assure you that once the box is delivered to you, I will proceed to join you immediately in Germany, I want you to know that I have never spoken of this money to any other person other than you after hiding this  money , I trust you and above all because I love you and will be the happiest man to have you for the rest of my life. I know that together we can climb any mountain that stands in our way. I want to a show you that there is noting  dangerous or risky about this money, and you stand no risk whatsoever. I love you darling and I give you my word that everything will be fine.
i have contacted the diplomat who would deliver the box of money to you in the day and I told him that you're my wife, and that you will contact him later in the night so you may be able proved him your contact information which would enable him to come and deliver the box to you in Germany I told him that the box containing your handbags, shoes, clothes and other family members treasures. For security reasons I did not tell him that the box contains money, so everything will be alright. Contact the diplomat now with this email address:
Name: Salim karim
E-mail: diplomat1958@live.com
Please contact him immediately because he is waiting for your message. Furthermore, I would also like you to give me your contact information so I would be able to find you when I come to Germany . I trust you darling and I hope so much that you will not disappoint me. My life is in your hands now, and I want you to take care of it. I love you now and forever, and I will never stop loving you. You are queen of my heart. My life is empty and meaningless without you and I will forever love you. Remember that you will keep this information confidential.
I wish you a wonderful night and hope to hear from you again, A million kisses to you
Love your husband
Kenneth

6. 29.05.2011 - 00.05

Attn: xxx
madam,
My name is Diplomat Salim Karim. I was other by your husband Gen. Kenneth M. Morgan that I would be required your information to deliver a box containing some of your valuables to you in Germany, I appreciate your immediate response to my office, Meanwhile reconfirm these information's that you had provided for me to avoid delivering the box to the wrong person, tomorrow if I buy my flight ticket I will inform you when i will be coming to Germany okay, i want you to provide me  you’re a copy of your id card or your passport, attached also is my identity card so you can be able to identify me too when i come to Germany to deliver the box to you.
1. Your full name: xxx
2. Your full address:xxx
3. Your phone number: xxx
4.  A copy of your recent picture or identity card for
Identification. As soon as you provide me with these information's will talk of in
the nest available flat to Germany.
Thanks                                                         
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Diplomat
Karim
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2012 um 07:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 31. Mai 2011 um 10:48

@ Uli

Ich habe mal den bereits vorhandenen Beitrag von gestern vorne angestellt.  Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 31. Mai 2011 um 10:50

Habe gerade noch eine ID von ihm im Internet gefunden. Smiley
Mit noch einem anderen Ablaufdatum. Merkwürdigerweise benutzen die sogar unseren "nichtgeschützten" Begriff Großraumbüro Accra!
Läuft dort unter Alex Howard <alexhoward1@live.com>.
Bei uns läuft der identische Beitrag unter 
Robert Young <robertyoung20@live.com> <robertyoung20@yahoo.com> <diplomatkarim2010@hotmail.com> <diplomatkarim2010@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juni 2011 um 08:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 31. Mai 2011 um 10:55

Uli schrieb on 31. Mai 2011 um 10:50:
Merkwürdigerweise benutzen die sogar unseren "nichtgeschützten" Begriff Großraumbüro Accra!

Nur, dass "unser" (eigentlich Bommo's) Grossraumbüro eine statische IP hat.  Zwinkernd
Ist jetzt schon längere Zeit nicht mehr aufgetaucht.
Einige der Kolleginnen von dort sind auch Mitglieder bei uns.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† tigerin †
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Niedersachsen
Antwort #8 - 18. Juni 2011 um 02:07

Hallo,
ich habe Deinen Beitrag gelesen und es tut mir für Dich leid, was die wiederfahren ist.
Ich kenne auch einen Kenneth, aber nicht mit diesem Foto, ich habe genauso schlechte Erfahrung gemacht 
und es tat auch sehr weh.
Jetzt habe ich es mir zur Aufgabe gemacht, diese"Typen"zu jagen.Sie sind so dreist 
und spielen mit unseren Gefühlen. Ich möchte hier nicht sagen, was ich ihnen wünsche.
Ich habe ein offenes Ohr. Du kannst Dich gerne melden.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Dezember 2011 um 13:06 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Jennifer
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 15. Juli 2011 um 08:29

Hallo Junior Member,

es tut mir auch leid für dich, dass du diese Erfahrung machen musstest. Ich habe im vergangenen Jahr dasselbe erlebt, nur der Name des Soldaten, der angeblich in Afghanistan stationiert war, war anders. Er nannte sich Jack Moore. Ich hatte ihm auch geglaubt, wurde dann aber stutzig, als er mir schrieb, dass der Diplomat Salim Karim ein Paket mit US-Dollar, das aus einem "Raubzug" in Afghanistan stammte, mir in Deutschland aushändigen wollte. Dann rief jedoch dieser "Diplomat" bei mir an und wollte, dass ich 4800 EURO für das Paket nach Accra an den Zoll überweisen sollte. Wenn kein Geld überwiesen wird, werden sie das Paket öffnen. Ich lehnte dies jedoch kategorisch ab und verwies ihn an Jack Moore. Diesem schrieb ich dann eine sehr erzürnte email und der Kontakt endete damit. Leider habe ich alle emails und Fotos gelöscht, da ich zu diesem Zeitpunkt noch nichts von dem anti-scam-forum wußte.

Ich habe bei "GermanFriendFinder" die Fotos von Jack Moore wiedergefunden, jedoch unter anderen Namen und Orten. Einmal stellte er sein Profil vor mit Wohnort New York, Manhatten (das habe ich löschen lassen) rein und einmal ist es jetzt noch dort drin unter dem Pseudonym "ernestsays" mit Wohnort Norfolk, Virginia. Auf dem Foto ist dieser amerikanische Soldat Jack Moore abgebildet. Allerdings sagt GFF aus, dass er seit 3 Monaten nicht mehr aktiv war. Ich habe ihn vor 14 Tagen angeschrieben, aber habe keine Antwort bisher erhalten.

Ich möchte Dir nur sagen, dass Du nicht allzu traurig sein sollst. Du bist nicht die einzige, die auf die wunderschönen mails dieser Betrüger hereinfällt. Es sollte Dir eine Warnung sein - halte die Augen offen und hilf mit, diesen Männern den Garaus zu machen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema