Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Aliya <aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2697 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Aliya <aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com>
27. Mai 2011 um 10:09

from www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:

Dating with aliyaluv: I am a good looking girl, loving and carin...

aliyaluv
   - 25 y/o female
   - from Newport Beach, California, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 20 to 30 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-25 21:12:55

aliyaluv are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      20-30
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Personal details of aliyaluv

Name      aliya
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1986 March 04
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Middle Eastern
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About aliyaluv

Description:
I am a good looking girl, loving and caring care and easy going. I am very open minded, I am honesty and I dislike lies and indecent heart. I like cooking, cleaning, singing and dancing. I want to meet a honest loving caring man for serious relationship. A man that will love me for who I am, not indecent heart or someone that want to deceive me. A man who will like us to meet each other face to face. A man that can always listen to me and share with me a honest opinion. I will tell more in person when I meet my honest one

Ideal match description:
I am looking for a honest and fatithful caring man for serious relationship. A good man that knows what it is for a woman to love with all her heart. A man with good shoulder on his head but not about game or wrong ideas. I want to meet a man who is generous, friendly, loving and caring. A man who will like to meet me and share real feelings and love with me

Zitat:

aliyaluv
    25 y/o female
    Newport Beach, USA

Hi,
Hope you are doing well! My name is Aliya, good looking and sexy lady. Please consider this letter so serious since I am writing directly from my heart.Yes, I have never met you before and I believe this medium will give's us a chance to know each other better. I saw your profile contact in the internet friendship site and... view more decided to write you, that is why I am giving you this note in fair exchange for us to know each other more better. Everybody desires something and someone, we just need to find that someone there for us. Please I want you to write back as I will be hoping to hear from your pleasant respond soon so that I can send you more details about myself with my picture. I am really interested in correspondence with you, do kindly note me and tell me about yourself with your photos through my private email address below. E-mail..( aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com )
My regards and heartfelt,
Aliya K Jama
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2011 um 22:44 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10329 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Aliya <aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Mai 2011 um 10:09

Dear xxx,

aliyaluv ( 30112 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted aliyaluv ( 30112 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 27. Mai 2011 um 16:35

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your mail along with you photo and regards towards me, I so much appreciate. Am so sorry for my late reply to you, it was due to my miserable condition out here. How are you? Well my name is Miss Aliyah Khalifa  Jama, I am 24 years born 24 April. 1986, I am an Orphan and I am still a single lady. I am a light tan in complexion, I am from Liberia in Africa but presently, I am living under the care of a church here in Dakar Senegal. I love music, I love to dance, I also like cooking, swimming and sports. I am about 1.70m tall with 58 kg weight. I am sensitive person, caring, loving, intelligent, and romantic and God fearing type. I hate lies, cheating, betraying and loneliness. I need a serious relationship as good friends and a partner that can help me in investing my inheritance but before anything else I will like to know if you can visit Africa to meet with me, for my inheritance purpose which is my reason and aim of contacting you.

I will like to know about you, your age? Which state and city do you live in? What is your job? Do you live alone? Do you have any idea of any kind of business investment?

About my family, my both parents Dr and Mrs.Waheed Khalifa Jama are dead. My father Dr.Waheed Khalifa Jama was one of the former directors of DFI (Diamond Fields International ltd) in Liberia my Country. Well my late father is dead and he was killed by his enemies because of his position in the society which I strongly believe that his death was caused by his business associates/partners and his brother who is my uncle because of his wealth and position in the society. My mother too, she died when I was little years old by child delivering. I am the only daughter of my parents and I was really loved by my father.

I have secured some vital information's of my late father's documents which he made me the sole beneficiary to his fortunes and wealth's. I will like you to assist me to relocate to your country as I am really suffering here. I hope to be with you and invest my inheritance in your country and finish my education too.

Frankly I have been so afraid to reveal this matter, until I am sure of the reliable person to help me out from here and also get my inheritance from here. If you can be able to handle it correctly and also help me to invest it wisely.

I will explain to you better for you to understand what I am talking about after your response. I want us to have a better relationship in future and invest my money into a good business in your country. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail and give you a telephone number where you can reach me and here I enclose to you my photos. Hoping to hear from you and remember to end me your number.

My warm regards.
Yours Sincerely,
Aliyah K. Jama

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.150.177.18 with SMTP id z18cs316175ybe;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 07:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.135.133 with SMTP id n5mr1600568qat.392.1306504969949;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 07:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc3-s20.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s20.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.95])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id i7si3750450qcy.202.2011.05.27.07.02.49;
        Fri, 27 May 2011 07:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.95 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.95;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.95 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU162-W38 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s20.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Fri, 27 May 2011 07:02:49 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU162-w38B5DE1C3806C13E10C6D3D4760@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: aliyakhalifajama@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_50b4c8a1-a8b1-43d8-a14c-8057d23f69f4_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.214.122.192]
To: <xxx@gmail.com>
Subject: From Aliya Jama/Hello Dear!
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:02:49 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <4DDE10AD.2090204@gmail.com>
References: <4DDE10AD.2090204@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 May 2011 14:02:49.0854 (UTC) FILETIME=[C37F99E0:01CC1C76]

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2011 um 22:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 27. Mai 2011 um 16:36

email over Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.122.192 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.122.192
Host 	41.214.122.192
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #4 - 27. Mai 2011 um 16:52

Zitat:
About my family, my both parents Dr and Mrs.Waheed Khalifa Jama are dead. My father Dr.Waheed Khalifa Jama was one of the former directors of DFI (Diamond Fields International ltd) in Liberia my Country. Well my late father is dead and he was killed by his enemies because of his position in the society which I strongly believe that his death was caused by his business associates/partners and his brother who is my uncle because of his wealth and position in the society. My mother too, she died when I was little years old by child delivering. I am the only daughter of my parents and I was really loved by my father.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #5 - 28. Mai 2011 um 01:56

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden