Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Suzzy <suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2467 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Suzzy <suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com>
19. Mai 2011 um 13:23

from www.waydate.com 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with Suzz: Hello i am Suzzy i am new on here I am lookin...      

Suzz
   - 33 y/o female
   - from Ashford, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 28 to 38 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-17 12:17:10

Suzz are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      28-38
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      

Personal details of Suzz

Name      suzzy jones
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1978 May 13
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      I prefer not to say
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      I prefer not to say
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About Suzz

Description:
Hello i am Suzzy i am new on here I am looking for an Honest , Loving , Caring , Loyal , Respective , faithful and very Understanding , Trust worthy person in life that will be so responsible for his family cause I am looking for a Marriage I am very new at this but i am on here to see if there is any serious man on here cos i am so sick and tired of been single and i need someone real, nice, loving, understanding, committed and a man who is ready to be real with me and someone who would love me for who i am and not for what i have and i must let you know this my reader, I need someone who is game free as i don't want someone who would be here to play mind games and any on serious element should keep off as there is no time for games. If you really wanna make something real, long and lasting then don't hesitate to contact me and let's see how far we can go!you can e m a i l me at s u z z y _ j o n e s2011 a t y a h o o, i will be hoping to read from you soon.Take care and remain bless

Ideal match description:
I am from a good background, I am a good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone to add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife. I my culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make Him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so. My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly i must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my husband, I will iron your clothes for you, I will be the one to always make Him happy, I will be your companion through the smooth and rough times. i will share your quiet moments with you as well as satisfy your sensual desires and lots more. To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well When it comes to relationship, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real. Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady? I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you. One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other. I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that god leads and directs our path One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges. Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic man to be my partner, but I never knew it could be this real, I thank the good lord for bringing you my way. There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy, but I am happy I have both and that's you I cant imagine any better thing than being with you at the moment and look into your eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. i wish you could hold me and cuddle me in your arms right now.................

Zitat:

Suzz
    33 y/o female
    Ashford, USA

Hello i am Suzzy i am new on here I am looking for an Honest , Loving , Caring , Loyal , Respective , faithful and very Understanding , Trust worthy person in life that will be so responsible for his family cause I am looking for a Marriage I am very new at this but i am on here to see if there is any serious man on here cos i am so sick and tired of been single and i need someone real, nice, loving, understanding, committed and a man who is ready to be real with me and someone who would love me for who i am and not for what i have and i must let you know this my reader, I need someone who is game free as i don't want someone who would be here to play mind games and any on serious element should keep off as there is no time for games. If you really wanna make something real, long and lasting then don't hesitate to contact me and let's see how far we can go!you can e m a i l me at s u z z y _ j o n e s 2 0 1 1 at yahoo dot come, i will be hoping to read from you soon.Take care and remain bless

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Suzzy Jones
Een vrouw - Elgin, Illinois

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. August 2011 um 12:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Suzzy <suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. Mai 2011 um 13:26

I am from a good background, I am a good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone to add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well, I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife.
I my culture, I am to love, care ,and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make Him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so.  My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly i must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. i will cook for my husband, I will iron your clothes for you,  I will be the one to always make Him happy, I will be your companion through the smooth and rough times. i will share your quiet moments with you as well as satisfy your sensual desires and lots more.
To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please him as well
When it comes to relationship, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real.
   Is it true that someone older in age knows how to to care and treat a lady?
I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you.
One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other.
I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. i believe that god leads and directs our path
One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges.
Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic man to be my partner, but I never knew it could be this real, I thank the good lord for bringing you my way.
There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy, but I am happy I have both and that's you
I cant imagine any better thing than being with you at the moment and look into your eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. i wish you could hold me and cuddle me in your arms right now.................

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.150.177.18 with SMTP id z18cs96853ybe;
        Thu, 19 May 2011 02:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.153.4 with SMTP id k4mr3690822icw.103.1305796920479;
        Thu, 19 May 2011 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm2-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.39])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id s17si5921979ibe.111.2011.05.19.02.22.00;
        Thu, 19 May 2011 02:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.39 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.39;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.39 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2011 09:22:00 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.167] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2011 09:22:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 May 2011 09:22:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 53063.57204.bm@omp1023.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 96884 invoked by uid 60001); 19 May 2011 09:21:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305796919; bh=zJYh/+X2I2u0T4LksE03DbTmhH4P8JgfAxFrSUpR2Vw=; :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 8xPTjcI6N//IY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  :To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  LTqZmXHavFODw=;
Message-ID: <814470.96109.qm@web121105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 724JOMsVM1nmOZOhmEhe9e6AcgNO7HW2SKiMNKAJbC7g2mp
UYiI9hXvCBUTnHfSQFqqsYddiLAypaKGrl0fdRSzilNZRUN9487164xLAyZR
DBIgQEkx4W7kkrwOH9GvSJWDglSTK7N_jmc9bHOr3rORaslezVtvtTkObdO7
68clg8dbZC1HEqLi1ouMe..cWSLYjk0rVFzvOaQiUSZpdHvZ1y3fkzncBkHc
zUHZ4n52dgpy.1TNv0UuQyvNOzZBfYmGxh0w55hS02JhHqvbC_TOIk2QP5K0
i1nutSBNIH20gIsuxbuFicStoOE9sWreY15s9JfAg03ji4EUslA41
Received: from [216.66.45.190] by web121105.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 May 2011 02:21:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
References: <4DD2D522.60701@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 02:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Suzzy Jones <suzzy_jones2011@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear xxx
To: xxx@gmail.com>, xxx@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4DD2D522.60701@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-644502390-1305796919=:96109"

--0-644502390-1305796919=:96109
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	216.66.45.190
Host 	216.66.45.190
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Milpitas, CA 95035
Organization 	EGIHosting
ISP 	Hurricane Electric
AS Number 	AS18779 EGIHosting 

is that Megan QT on the picture?
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Februar 2016 um 20:34 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 19. Mai 2011 um 13:37

lemansue schrieb on 19. Mai 2011 um 13:26:
is that Megan QT on the picture?

100%!!! Zwinkernd

Andere Themen im Spoiler.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Februar 2016 um 20:35 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 20. Mai 2011 um 10:40

Dear xxx,

Suzz ( 29567 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted Suzz ( 29567 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema