Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lauren <laurenwil77@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5675 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Lauren <laurenwil77@yahoo.com>
12. Mai 2011 um 13:30

from www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with lauren: Hello, How are you doing, how was your day,...

lauren
   - 31 y/o female
   - from Los Angeles, U.S., USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 40 to 50 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-12 05:37:16

lauren are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      40-50
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Personal details of lauren

Name      lauren wilson
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1980 January 14
Height      4'8" - 4'11" (141-150cm)
Body type      I prefer not to say
Ethnicity      I prefer not to say
Religion      I prefer not to say
Marital status      Single
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About lauren

Description:
Hello, How are you doing, how was your day, hope you are not too stressful.. and i really appreciate it.. I just want to tell you more about me now..Am 31years old woman with no kids,.....am really a sincere and honest person.am caring,kind,friendly very easy togetherness,social,romantic,passio nate.smart,intelligent,cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty..cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty..our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all..i know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do Wat i know how to do best.no one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am..cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care alot about others who care for me..cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely.. I love swimming,taking walks down the park,observing nature,running and walking,i also love cooking and taking walks by the sea side,I'm passionate about a candle lit dinner with i and my partner holding hands together and sharing intimate things about each other. I love American food and also italian food and most times,i love to cook for myself.I love Mc donalds.I love comfort food. My life has been filled with heartbreaks and i don't want anymore hurt or pains,I want to find a man, who wants a relationship based on "Truth, Real Love(not **** love), Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty!!!! I also want to be able to be "Romantic" to him with Love, not her telling me things like "If you love me, you will do "this or that" for me". I want to be able to do anything to make him happy, because "I Love Him", not because he tells me to do it. Know what I mean? I want to feel EXCITED when we Kiss!! When we Hug!! When we Hold hands while we are in public or our home. I am not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul, then money!! Yes, money is nice, but it can't buy you real love.I just want it to be, that anything we were to "own", as "ours", not "mine" or "yours". Yes, I know that there are somethings that will be mine, and he's, but do you know what I mean? I want to be able to "spoil you" by opening a door for you, or carrying things for you, taking your shoes off when you are back from work,for no special reason, but that I care for you. I too, have been hurt by the opposite ****, but I don't hold it against other men, because they have not hurt me yet. I hope that we can get to know each other better, and see how things might go.I can not "promise" that I might say or do something that hurts you, but I can promise that if I do, it won't be on purpose, it will be on accident. See, I don't know everything about your past yet, and I don't know what upsets you right now, but hope to know you better, so I don't say or do anything t

Ideal match description:
i need a man who is caring,that will really love me and spend the rest of my life with him

Zitat:

lauren
    31 y/o female
    Los Angeles, USA

i am lauren single with no kids.i am looking for the right man to get a new life started with.am ready to relocate to any where he is.you can add me on messager.here is my From: lauren       Date: 2011-05-12 06:47:32       

lauren
    31 y/o female
    Los Angeles, USA

i am lauren single with no kids.i am looking for the right man to get a new life started with.am ready to relocate to any where he is.you can add me on messager.here is my addy.laurenwil77@yahoo.com.hoping to hear from you soon,so that we could talk better..hoping to hear from you soon,so that we could talk better.

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2023 um 13:40 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Lauren <laurenwil77@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 12. Mai 2011 um 15:18

Zitat:
The profil at yahoo has changed... now she´s from New York

No this is so from the beginning only the photo is gone now

Zitat:
Lauren Wilson
Een vrouw - Schenectady, New York

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Lauren <laurenwil77@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Mai 2011 um 23:03

email over nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
82.128.10.5 - Geo Information
IP Address 	82.128.10.5
Host 	ml82.128.10.5.multilinks.com
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Ibadan, 32 -
Organization 	Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
ISP 	Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
AS Number 	AS36954 Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited 

@ LuLarge

next time in the Quelltext your email name  make it whit XXX please or you must like spam trow google .
I have do it now for you !!!!
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. April 2016 um 20:11 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema