Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Steven Seward <stevenlink_4ux@yahoo.com> <diplomaticoffice001043@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 5717 mal)

andrea.tilson
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Goch
Steven Seward <stevenlink_4ux@yahoo.com> <diplomaticoffice001043@yahoo.com>
30. April 2011 um 15:01

Änderung:

Nachdem ich hier in eurem Forum über "Steven" gelesen hatte, brach ich den Kontakt sofort ab. 
Er hat bei mir eine andere Mailadresse hinterlassen: stevenlink_4ux@yahoo.com.
Ich hatte ihn über neu.de kennengelernt.

Heute erhielt ich dann folgende Email:

Darling,
Good morning and how are you? i hope you are fine, we have planed we had an attack here and of which the UN top officials are here today and they said that we are leaving soon back home, and i have a problem which which i need your help, please i need your help now and if you help me i am coming to stay with you as my love for the rest of my life i promise, so now listen to me and listen very well please, i want this which i want to say now to be secrete between me and you only please for security reason, i repeat please do not tell any one what i want to say now, not even your best friend or any body, please keep it secrete between me and you only please, let secrete be secrete please my dearest baby.

Now listen to me, we went for a mission some time ago about 4 months now, to chase the rebels and suicide bombers, that came to attack us here in the camp, and as we went for this mission we realize some hug amount of money and we gave half of this money to the UN Government, and this money was realize in the Iraq Government house,and this money was to sponsor the forth coming election of the king of northern region, and after given half of the money to the UN Government we shared the remaining among our self's the officer's that went for the mission,and this money was also suppose to be used to buy they ammunition, but to God be the glory we found this money and as a matter of fact this money have made so many of our officer's rich now.

Honey i did not want to take this money, but if i say no to them then it means i have betrayed my fellow officer's, and i might not be safe here again in the camp so i have to take my own share, and my share is $6 m us dollars, and i have packaged this money inside a box and i have taken a picture of it so i can show it to you, darling we are leaving Camp soon, in few days time, but i have a little problem now, and the problem is how to move this money out of here, darling we do not have banks here in the war zone and we do not transfer money here, because we are strictly for the peace keeping, you understand me my baby.

Since yesterday the UN top officials started coming here you are aware and they said that all the officer's are leaving soon and we will all join the same Aircraft with the UN top officials and i cannot carry this my big box of money along with me, because we will first of all go to the USA first in the UN base to get our gratitude, before we can start going to our various homes OK.

So now i want you as my  wife to help me to receive this box of money from a diplomat whom i have sent, it is already afternoon here in Iraq,i told them it is my things that i wanted to send back home since we are leaving here soon ,so i want them to deliver it to you in your house as my wife, so now i want you as my darling to assist me to receive the Box of money from them OK,i mean i want you to help me to receive this box of money in your house and keep it safe for me in your bank or in your house till i come over to you so that we can spend the rest of our life together as one.

I have agreed to give you $200,000 us dollars for helping me to receive this box of money from the Diplomat and keep it for me till i come back, So now after reading this email i want you to give me your home address or the address of where you chose to receive the Box from the diplomat, and also the number of your mobile phone so i will also give it to the diplomat so when he gets to your city he can call you that he is in your house. you.

Listen to me and listen very i need trust i do not want you to betray me please this is a help i need from you and i promise you at the end of the day you will smile and i will also smile OK. I have attached the photos of the Box of money which i have packaged and in the Box, i have put some Gold i discover here in Iraq inside the Box  in a white envelop by the side of the Box, so you keep them for me so i can pick them when i come over to you,and also a photo of one of our camp here in Iraq and the picture of the building that they have Bomb,so you can see everything OK.

So my darling i want you to contact the diplomatic department now after reading this email please, tell them you are my wife, who will receive the Box from them,the Box that was given to them by me OK, baby i do not want you to be afraid it will not hurt you,it is my money only i cannot carry it along with me so that is why i want you to help me, do not fill because we just met,such is life and some one can be rich through just a contact or by email OK,
dearest one i am afraid to tell you this thing but i want you to keep it so secret and please do not disclose this to any one for security reason i am begging you in the name of God in heaven this is a secret between me and you only so please i am begging you in the name of God in heaven do not tell any one OK. i am sending this Box to you just because I think you are a heaven sent to me and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

I am scared to trust you just like that with such hug amount of money because this is a lot of money i used my life as a sacrifice and and i got this money so i do not want to loose it at all, I repeat can i trust you with this money???? i want you to receive this money from the diplomat for me and keep it safe until i come over. Please use this email address  diplomaticoffice001043@yahoo.com  and contact the diplomatic office now tell them you are my wife the person to receive the Box i gave to them and also give them your address and phone number OK.

Attached here is the picture's, and the code to open the box is ( 535 ) encase you want to open it when the diplomat comes to you and hand it over to you,please i need secret from you i need trust from you please my love,i am sending this money to you because of love, and please do not tell the diplomat that the Box is containing money,please i repeat do not tell the diplomat that there's money inside the Box, i just told them that the Box is containing my things OK, i wait to hear from you soon.
Love Always from,
Steven

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <stevenlink_4ux@yahoo.com>
Received: from mailin18.aul.t-online.de (mailin18.aul.t-online.de [172.20.26.51])
     by mhead301 (Cyrus v2.3.15-fun-3.2.11.2-1) with LMTPA;
     Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:38:44 +0200
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from omp1022.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.89.166]) by mailin18.aul.t-online.de
    with smtp id 1QG6dJ-1SJSts0; Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:38:37 +0200
Received: (qmail 24816 invoked by uid 1000); 30 Apr 2011 09:38:36 -0000
Received: (qmail 27570 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Apr 2011 09:38:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1304156315; bh=Xf0t1T6PlCXC6ZO/Y0CPgZDITwgRMKdUiY9VOvx3i4M=; tent-Type; BnMGBRm6u3xJI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  1Ca9kGphoyIEA=;
Message-ID: <577316.26179.qm@web121510.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: KDCgNZsVM1mR5bJ234OFx1CGVTcEMiL.Z1r5w4XU09nDhgD
G8P1w4mtUgdC5QznYZ9DTB2Ak7.PgVAHMuXiEgw_Za.AXtT3YetDwVqzNuf8
5OZzBjUtEPhHpEd_OmjA3dHNtmbYmbWZlz3wpl182isOwLsZILXOo2zO7Kgq
E15I7hHSfLkJtZI6lP8FManHGxEeStR0_UktbLjH0JUPSbbIhZbVy8Q82O5b
uuiDt9eyMw.b7dgyaGwLKB5rgDhoxhhqyhuv1A1G4INN6D7TMrMx0tZpuUPM
.PfJK5s7AJXtI7jB8tzFA8aUOTLxJbgZOtaJGIvYaAIQ5TsxuQ8mWnXGx._m
p5XVDk1cAxUp.frc-
Received: from [41.218.225.23] by web121510.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 30 Apr 2011 02:38:35 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.110.299900
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 02:38:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Let's come together...............I want to spend the rest of my life with you
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-752594796-1304156315=:26179"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2011-04-30T09:38:44Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: clean
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::1304156321-00005CA0-CD200103/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-MSGID: 9bb2e58f-a373-43e6-a6a1-44dd2d43b5e3
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: xxx

--0-752594796-1304156315=:26179
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1097708762-1304156315=:26179"

--0-1097708762-1304156315=:26179
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2011 um 13:05 von » 
Grund: afr30190 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Steven Seward <stevenlink_4ux@yahoo.com> <diplomaticoffice001043@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. April 2011 um 15:35

@ andrea.tilson

Bitte poste doch noch den Quelltext zur Mail. Danke.

Hier siehst du, wie du ihn findest:

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

Vergess bitte nicht, deinen eigenen Namen und den ersten Teil deiner Mailadresse durch xxx zu ersetzen.
Bsp.: "My dear xxx" und "xxx@gmx.net"
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2011 um 16:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 30. April 2011 um 15:11

Smiley

Als erstes solltest du dir einmal unsere Boardregeln durchlesen, im richtigen Bereich hast du ja schon mal gepostet.
Wir brauchen bitte noch den Quelltext zu der Email und wenn du noch mehr Mails und Bilder hast, immer her damit.
Wie und wo du einen Quelltext bei den Mails findest kannst du ebenfalls in den Boardregeln nachlesen.
Benutze einfach zum schnelleren Auffinden den Tab dafür am oberen Seitenrand.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2011 um 16:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 30. April 2011 um 15:17

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Steven Seward
54 - Een man - New York, New York
Hello dear,it's have been a long time and where have you been?? 7 dagen geleden

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. September 2011 um 10:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 30. April 2011 um 16:37

@ andrea.tilson

Auch von mir ein herzliches  Smiley

Auch bei dir werden Bilder von Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth O. Preston missbraucht. Smiley Smiley

Weitere Forenlinks:

Kenneth W Preston / John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com> <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>
Alan Prestone <sergeantmajor2010@live.com>
Richard Brown <richard_lovingman@hotmail.com>
Steven Seward <seward_4ux@hotmail.com>

Von dem Major General Boyd Seward gibt es nämlich nur ein einziges Bild im Netz. Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2011 um 16:40 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 30. April 2011 um 16:44

Bilderfund: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. September 2011 um 10:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 02. Mai 2011 um 17:52

Unser Scammer sitzt in Ghana:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	41.218.225.23
Ländercode der IP: 	GH
Land der IP: 	ip address Ghana
Bundesland der IP: 	Greater Accra
Stadt der IP: 	Accra
Breitengrad der IP: 	5.5500
Längengrad der IP: 	-0.2167
Provider der IP : 	Ghana Telecom
Organisation: 	Ghana Telecom
Host der IP: 	41-218-225-23-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

micka
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: papenburg
Antwort #7 - 18. Oktober 2011 um 22:58

Hallo, Smiley ich hatte eine Begegnung mit einem wohl alten Bekannten hier, er nennt sich Hendrik Wurth 
und hat mich im jaumo.de chat angeschrieben..erst ganz anständig bis wir e-mails geschrieben haben .
Er war dort ein E 6 Staff Sergant in Afganistan, 51 jahre alt und hat mir gesagt, dass ich Geld für ihn deponieren soll, 
was ich dann komisch fand und auf der Suche nach dem Fehler gegangen bin und ihn dann hier gefunden habe. 
Sein Profil ist noch im jaumo.de aktiv, dort heißt er Henrik Wurth aus dry banch, 51 Jahre, 
habe hier auch schon ein Foto gefunden, was er mir geschickt hat .durch die diplomaticoffice001043@yahoo.com. Emailaddy, 
bin ich dann auf eure seite gekommen. Bei mir hat er die Email addy:henrywurth-sgt33221@hotmail.de
benutzt.Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Dezember 2011 um 13:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 19. Oktober 2011 um 15:02

@ micka

Smiley

Poste uns doch bitte alles was du von deinem Kontakt hast:
- Emails
- Mail-Quelltext
- Bilder

Wie alles genau funktioniert kannst du in den Boardregeln nachlesen.
Die findest du am schnellsten über den Tab am oberen Seitenrand.
Wenn du Hilfe brauchst, dann frag einfach; wir werden dir dann weiterhelfen.

Ich kann dann für deine neue Email-Adresse Henrik Wurth <henrywurth-sgt33221@hotmail.de> <diplomaticoffice001043@yahoo.com> einen eigenen Beitrag anlegen.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Berle
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Dortmund
Antwort #9 - 07. Dezember 2013 um 20:13

zapparella schrieb on 30. April 2011 um 16:37:
@ andrea.tilson

Auch von mir ein herzliches  Smiley

Auch bei dir werden Bilder von Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth O. Preston missbraucht. Smiley Smiley

Weitere Forenlinks:

Kenneth W Preston / John Preston <singlejohn2009@hotmail.com> <kenneth_preston25@yahoo.com>
Alan Prestone <sergeantmajor2010@live.com>
Richard Brown <richard_lovingman@hotmail.com>
Steven Seward <seward_4ux@hotmail.com>

Von dem Major General Boyd Seward gibt es nämlich nur ein einziges Bild im Netz. Smiley

Einen Typen, der als Major General Steven Seward am Start ist, habe ich zur Zeit in Arbeit und gebe mir alle erdenkliche Mühe, ihn gebührend zu verarschen.... dauert aber noch ein wenig  Smiley , dann poste ich die komplette Korrespondenz incl. Bilder.... er benutzt auch das Bild von Boyd Seward

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema