Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Alicia <aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1433 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Alicia <aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com>
02. April 2011 um 12:21

Message over http://www.zeitfuer2.de

Gesendet am 30.03.2011 um 16:20 Uhr

Kompliment der Saison
Mein Name ist Alicia, ehrlich und gut aussehende Mädchen. i 24yrs altes 165cm groß, Schokolade gehäutet, mit braunem sexy Augäpfel der Suche nach einem Mann, der ein wahrer Freund und enger Vertrauter werden können, so suche ich nach Freundschaft und Bekanntschaft gefunden Ihr Profil (www.zeitfuer2.de) heute bei Suchmaschinen ich sehr interessant und ich würde gerne für uns, um die Kommunikation zu haben. also bitte mail an mich über meine E-Mail an (aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com) und lässt einander besser kennen.
haben einen schönen, schön, Liebe erfüllt kommenden Woche, als ich erwarten Ihre E-Mail erinnern Alter und Entfernung kein Hindernis sein, wahre Freundschaft zu finden, sollte es nicht beschränken uns von der Entdeckung der Schönheit, die zwischen uns liegt ok, und ich werde euch senden mein Foto und Sie mehr über mich erzählen, sobald wie bekomme ich eine Mail von dir danke. Ich wünsche Ihnen das Allerbeste des Tages,
Alicia E-Mail an (aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com)

Compliment of the season,
My name is Alicia,honest and nice looking girl .i am 24yrs old 165cm tall,chocolate skinned,with brown sexy eye balls looking for a man who can be a true friend and a close confidant,so i search for friendship of acquaintance and found your profile at (www.zeitfuer2.de) today when search engine i very interesting and i would love for us to have communication. so please mail me on my email at (aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com) and lets know each other better.
have a lovely,beautiful,love filled week ahead as i expect your mail remember age and distance should not be a barrier to find true friendship,it should not limit us from discovering the beauty that lies in between us ok,and i will send you my photo and tell you more about myself as soon as i get a mail from you thanks. i wish yo very best of the Day, Kiss

Alicia email at (aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com)

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 12:00 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10646 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Alicia <aliciasamuel3@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. April 2011 um 12:23

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Alicia

-  27 - Weiblich - New York, New York

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 02. April 2011 um 12:24

http://419.bittenus.com/10/7/aliciaapia.html

Zitat:

Sent: Sun, Jul 18, 2010 2:18 pm
Subject: FROM ALICIA,I WILL LIKE TO KONW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dearest 40
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail. How was your day?. is hot over here in Dakar Senegal now. My name is alicia Apia am 23 years of age from Rwanda in east Africa.

Am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of war in my country which took away my family. My late father's name is ( Late Dr Williams Apia) he was the personal Advicer to the former head of state before the rebels kill him together with my mother Mrs Gift Apia .my late father was also the chairman of timber export company during his time in the office.

I was only person that survived in my family and I managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where I now as a refugee . I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. I have attached my photo to you please send me your lovely photo
have a nice day
alicia apia kiss U
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Juni 2011 um 12:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 12. April 2011 um 21:39

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1