Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rita <ritacharls96@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3097 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Rita <ritacharls96@yahoo.com>
26. Februar 2011 um 01:54

Eingeliefert über http://www.freelovemaker.com

my name is Rita 21 years old never married. l saw your profile today and after going through it many times then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address so that l will give you my picture and for you to know who l am. (ritacharls96@yahoo .com) l hope to see your mail OK is from me,

Miss Rita

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 02:36 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10367 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Rita <ritacharls96@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Februar 2011 um 01:55

http://romance-scam.blogspot.com/2010/12/hello-miss-rita-ritacharls96yahoocom.ht...

Zitat:
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Hello - Miss Rita - ritacharls96@yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, 31 December, 2010 6:31:51
Subject: hello

my name is Rita 21years old  never married. l saw your profile today  and after going through it many times then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address so that l will give you my picture and for you to know who l am. (ritacharls96@yahoo.com) l hope to see your mail  OK is from me,

Miss Rita

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 26. Februar 2011 um 01:56

http://banscam.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-about-me-rita-charls.html

Zitat:

Date: Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 5:12 PM
Subject: the littile about me
To:

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Rita Nuteh I'm (21)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp. I live in a pastor's house with his family, since i was 16yrs old i have been staying with them he picked me up from the streets where i was frustrated and now i am living with them.
My late father Dr.Nuteh Andrews . J. was a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa and the former adviser to the then president during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning and  killed my both parents. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I am looking forward to see your pictures too.
Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours baby girl
Rita

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 02:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 26. Februar 2011 um 01:57

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35126

Zitat:

Sofy Andrew/Nuteh; <u.sofiy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 pm
She contact me yesterday in WDF <and have acute problems with her name> as

sophy2011
ID: 82135
21 y/o female (1989 - April - 3)
from dakar, Senegal
student

my name is sophy 21 years old never married. l saw your profile today and after going through it many times then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address so that l will give you my picture and for you to know who l am. (u.sofiy@yahoo.com) l hope to see your mail OK is from me,

Miss sophy

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is sophy Nuteh I'm (21)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp. I live in a pastor's house with his family, since i was 16yrs old i have been staying with them he picked me up from the streets where i was frustrated and now i am living with them.
My late father Dr.Nuteh Andrews . J. was a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa and the former adviser to the then president during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning and killed my both parents. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, as I love cooking, handball, singing,karaoke, reading,etc. I don't like dishonest people. Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I am looking forward to see your pictures too.
Yours baby girl
sophy

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

.. she still looks like 16y
Never argue with a Fool...better to have ten real Enemies as one fake Friend

IceFM
    RomanceScam Sponsor
    RomanceScam Sponsor

Re: Sofy Andrew/Nuteh; <u.sofiy@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 pm
Hello My Dearest,
How are you doing today? Hope all is well. I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. It is very cold now over here in Dakar Senegal. Like i told you before, i live with the pastor and his family in the church where there home is as a refugee under him. In this orphanage/refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out only once in every week. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by God grace I will come out here soon.. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Pastor Elton Simeon, who is the representing pastor here in senegal branch of (God's chosen ministry), he has been very nice to me since I came living with him.

Dear i will like to talk with you over the phone but i do not own a phone so i will give you this number its Pastor Elton Simeon mobile number, for you to reach me on (+221-777633086) please when you call ask of Miss sophy Nuteh from Liberia and he will send for me. I am sending you email at church office. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank abroad which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $10M (Ten Million United State Dollars).
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit. The bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here, as a refugee I am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugees all over the world states. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me.
However, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, trustworthy and hardworking.

My favorite language is English but to me language,race,color nor religion is not a barrier in our friendship. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said, from 12.30noon to 4.30pm(12.30Gmt-16.30Gmt), I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss sophy
Never argue with a Fool...better to have ten real Enemies as one fake Friend

IceFM
    RomanceScam Sponsor
    RomanceScam Sponsor

Rita Charls (Nuteh); <ritacharls96@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:42 pm
She contact me Thursday in AFD but she removed her profile there.

Hello My Dearest,
Thanks once again, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day? mine was a little bit cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Rita Nuteh I'm (21)years old still single and never married, I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently, I am residing in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I was a first year student of law at the university, before the incident that lead me into this situation of living in the camp. I live in a pastor's house with his family, since i was 16yrs old i have been staying with them he picked me up from the streets where i was frustrated and now i am living with them.
My late father Dr.Nuteh Andrews . J. was a successful business man import and exporter of Cocoa and the former adviser to the then president during his life time, before the rebels attacked my house one early morning and killed my both parents. Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before her death, it's only me that is alive now because I am the only child to my parents, and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I am leaving now.
Yours baby girl
Rita

Clients-ADSL
Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL

Pic already posted

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 26. Februar 2011 um 01:59

Profil: http://www.freelovemaker.com/profile.php?ID=2544

Zitat:

ritanice
   - 21 y/o female
   - dakar,Senegal
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 2544

Last logged in: 2011-02-23 15:32:32

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1989 - April - 3
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Marital status      Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Description:
i am nice going girl who looking for a serious man 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #5 - 26. Februar 2011 um 02:24

Zum Seitenanfang