Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mariam <mariam.abdullah@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2922 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mariam <mariam.abdullah@yahoo.com>
24. Februar 2011 um 07:39

from www.saymehi.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
mariam24: am looking for the right man that can love me...

block member scam report      
  mariam24
   - 21 y/o female
   - abidjan, Cote Divoire
   - English, English, English
   - sudent
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2011-02-24 01:21:27
   - ID: 60026

- Friends:

Personal details
ProfileType      
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1989 - November - 18
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Other
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Smoker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      18 -  71
Looking for a height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Looking for a body type      Ample
Relationship      Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

Description:
am looking for the right man that can love me for who i am are out there?? i need someone tha can love me and somene that know how to love a woman a man that is Honset and Careing and opne book someone that will Love me till the end

Ideal match description:
am looking for the right man that can love me for who i am are out there?? i need someone tha can love me and somene that know how to love a woman a man that is Honset and Careing and opne book someone that will Love me till the end

Zitat:
From: mariam24       Date: 2011-02-23 23:43:49       Reply

* mariam24
    * 21 y/o female
    * abidjan, Cote Divoire

With Due respect
Please contact me here (mariam.abdullah@ya hoo.com)
With Due respect I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund USD$17.5M from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec. It was very evident that he was poisoned to death. In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a male child, the brothers shares his property leaving both the wife and the daughters empty handed including the house they live in. This is the exact case with me as I am the only daughter of my father. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death.
This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs. He was always traveling taking care of his businesses that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hepatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rat

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 11:12 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10416 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mariam <mariam.abdullah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Februar 2011 um 07:40

info from yahoo

Zitat:
Mariam Abdullah
Dat zeg ik liever niet
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 23:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 24. Februar 2011 um 23:46

Bei Romancescam mit dieser Email-Adresse bereits gelistet. Smiley

lemansue schrieb on 24. Februar 2011 um 07:39:
assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund USD$17.5M from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec.

Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Februar 2011 um 11:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 28. Februar 2011 um 22:35

also now by www.waydate.com

Zitat:
Dating with mariam24: i am honest young girl who is looking for ma...

mariam24
   - 21 y/o female
   - from San Francisco, California, USA
   - English, French, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 26 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-02-28 15:45:38

mariam24 are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-26
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship

Personal details of mariam24

Name      mariam abdullah
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1989 October 11
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African
Religion      Other
Marital status      Single
Education      I prefer not to say
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About mariam24

Description:
i am honest young girl who is looking for man who can be anble to hlep me i will like to be with him i will tell you letarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ideal match description:
i will tell you letar

Zitat:

* mariam24
    * 21 y/o female
    * San Francisco, USA

With Due respect

Please contact me here (mariam.abdullah@yahoo.com)
With Due respect I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund USD$17.5M from my late father who died mysteriously last Dec. It was very evident that he was poisoned to death. In my culture, when a man dies, if he does not have a male child, the brothers shares his property leaving both the wife and the daughters empty handed including the house they live in. This is the exact case with me as I am the only daughter of my father. I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death.
This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs. He was always traveling taking care of his businesses that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hepatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his businesses.
Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the fund only when I am 24 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me. Unfortunatel

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. März 2011 um 06:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 01. März 2011 um 06:30

Eingeliefert über http://www.waydate.com

With Due respect

Please contact me here (mariam.abdullah@yahoo.com)
This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs. He was always traveling taking care of his businesses that he did not notice when my mother took ill. He thought it was a minor illness and was ignorant of this. My mother on her own resorted to self-medication. It was not until the illness degenerated that my father took my mother to hospital where she was diagnosed to find out that hepatitis had eaten deep into her blood stream. She didn't last long before she died. This happened when I was barely a year old. Based on this, my father could not forgive himself easily because of it and said he was responsible for her death as he could have saved her if only he had paid attention to the things at home rather than concentrating much on his businesses.
Despite all entreaties by friends and relatives, he refused to remarry but ensured that I had everything that I wanted. It was as a result of this that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the fund only when I am 24 years of age otherwise, I should have a guardian/partner intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me. Unfortunatel

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 02. März 2011 um 12:10

Dear XXX,

mariam24 ( 24788 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted mariam24 ( 24788 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema