Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com> (Gelesen: 6134 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com>
23. Februar 2011 um 02:59

Eingeliefert über http://www.wedatefree.com/

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_ob@yahoo .com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_ob@yahoo .com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:29 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: afr10084 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. Februar 2011 um 03:03

Profil: http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=63988

Zitat:

23 y/o female from new york, USA
student
ID: 63988   Last logged in: 2011-02-21 08:40:23 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      No
Date of birth      1987 - June - 12
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Asian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      20 -  75
Relationship      Friendship, Relationship

Description:
i am woman looking for man.

Ideal match description:
i am woman looking for man. 

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 15:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 23. Februar 2011 um 03:09

Yahoo: 

Zitat:

-  Grace Jean

-  Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2011 um 15:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 23. Februar 2011 um 03:13

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=185721

Zitat:
Grace Jean; <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm
She contact me Friday and Saturday in WDF as

gracemm
ID: 63988
23 y/o female (1987 - June - 12)
from new york,
USA
student
Ethnicity Asian

Hello my dear.
My name is Grace,
i am a female I was impressed when i saw your profile
and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my e mail box (gracejean_ob@yahoo .com)I am very interested in knowing more about you, and in my next mail i will send you some picture of mine and tell you more about me, contact me with my email address. Remeber that distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Thanks waiting to hear from you .through my E-mail (gracejean_ob@yahoo .com)
with love and kisses,
yours Grace

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are ( Miss. Grace Jean Louis Lubatu ) i am 23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu).The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY) where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars) with my name as the next of kin and as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to assist me in receiving the money in his account because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.

However, I shall forward to you all the necessary documents and contacts in confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through this telephone number
(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to (Reverend Joseph Cletus Benard), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

please call or send me your information's such as your.
Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will indroduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace

SONATELNET
Pool ADSL BAS2
Mody Ndiaye
SOCIETE NATIONALES DES TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Sonatel
Dakar
Senegal
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:28 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 23. Februar 2011 um 11:13

Hello My Dearest One ,
I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and i will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, i will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything (age,distance or color) because i have this feeling that you will not betray me,
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile, i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life.
My names are  ( Miss. Grace Jean Louis Lubatu ) i am  23 years old girl,i'm single and never been married, i am  from Democratic Republic of the Congo in africa, i am the only daughter of (Late.Dr.Jean Louis Lubatu)..The deputy minister of national security before his death, he was also  the chairman managing director of (KABERU GROUP DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD) in Kinshasa the capital of my country,and He  also exports diamonds, copper, water, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accused my father of coup attempt (which he never did).and he was murdered to death in cold blood.

My relatives ran away during the crises and they are no where to be found and i lost contact with them, Luckily i discovered  my father's File which contains important documents of his access, So i decided to run to the refugee camp with the help of (UNITED NATION'S ARMY)  where i am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees here in Dakar the Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. i found out in one of the files that my father had bank  account in United Kingdom which He deposited the sum of ($6.3 USD)(Six Million and Three Hundred Thousand Dollars)  with my name  as the next of kin and  as the personal will of my late father stated.
I had contacted the bank and they ask me to look for a foreign  partner who will stand as  my trustee to assist me in  receiving  the money in his account  because of my refugee status which has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not allow refugees to make any international transactions.
However, I shall forward to you all  the necessary documents and contacts in  confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me through  this telephone number
(00221773466838)
please this telephone number belongs to  (Reverend Joseph Cletus Benard), who is in charge of (CHRIST THE KING CHURCH) here in the camp, and also he is one of the controller here in the refugee camp, His Email address is (reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com) and i used his office computer to write you this massage and i oly enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

please call me with his telephone number and if you call, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Grace) and  he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note , i can only speak english language, but if you write massages to me in your language, i will use translator to read and reply your massages).

please call or send me your information's such as your.
Names ______________
Address ____________
Telephone ___________
Country _____________
Age________________

this information will be useful to me and also to the bank, as soon as i recieved your informationm, i will indroduce you to the bank as my representitive/partner,As you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my academic  studies all under your care, as i was in my 1st year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us invest the fund. and stay together, or if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital for real estate .

This is the reason why  decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, since i will not like to lose the deposited money for governments or none governmental bodies and do not involve a third party in this issue. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Grace.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx
Received: from mail-in-01.arcor-online.net (mail-in-01.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.41])
        by mail-in-20-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 73A24E9ACC
        for <xxxxxxx>; Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:52:25 +0100 (CET)
Received: from nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.93])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 8F4325A049
        for <xxxxxxx>; Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:52:24 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 8F4325A049
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
        header.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [98.139.91.69] by nm23.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2011 07:52:23 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.45] by tm9.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2011 07:52:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Feb 2011 07:52:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 749439.27835.bm@omp1045.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 70212 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Feb 2011 07:52:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1298447542; bh=WpdjFwI+Er8i3xknBJuZPYq+CFiXfooV4NDNaKsVAOc=; -Version:Content-Type; Rl0cSqjV14jMc=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
5DtJdUKO8gNYyY=;
Message-ID: <729411.69322.qm@web120405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: Td3ht.YVM1n3DCTXEaIkHrlJGuSLPXqyM6L3axi0IXr7UF9
Nsr7Pbcdg_moX5mZ7wbCR7F21S5NjKMonQJNM_to8s04zGphargyagqLvIiB
xI3w_mP8IcX7oADPqj5..cil1X3el2MDr5_XxRq3oB5V7Bw_e2rAU5Zrdvxj
8sBSD6XZg0tqHBzrcj4eAOBlNTQ1PWAMklbY_N.ZIIXFTwHAE91EtYHX9RF_
mdKWXvIlYIFWCiX0rz1o-
Received: from [41.208.164.24] by web120405.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Feb 2011 23:52:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.109.292656
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 23:52:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HOPING TO READ FROM YOU SOON
To: xxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <6810437265.20110223032040@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-1495770493-1298447542=:69322"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1204 [1435/3461]
X-AVG-ID: ID465573C0-3D9CBFA3
--0-1495770493-1298447542=:69322
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.208.164.24
IP address:                     41.208.164.24
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.208.128.0 to 41.208.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal] 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:27 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #5 - 17. Mai 2011 um 02:05

Yahoo: sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com

Zitat:
-  Sister Rose franca

-  I'd rather not say

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:24 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: Forum Kosmetik  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Grace <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com> <reverendfatherjoseph@yahoo.com> <sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 17. Mai 2011 um 02:07

Hello,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay  Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. Father whom used to be a God-mother to me when i was in Dakar, her name is Mrs. Rose Franca and her Email address is as follows : ( sisterrosefranca@rocketmail.com )

Ask her to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Mrs.Rose Franca and instruct her where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my newly partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Mrs.Rose Franca on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and she will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly
Mrs.Grace Hans

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <gracejean_ob@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-01.arcor-online.net (mail-in-01.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.41])
        by mail-in-06-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 3C75415755E
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 16 May 2011 11:32:26 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from nm27.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm27.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.90])
        by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id B8C185AA2C
        for <xxxxxxx@arcor.de>; Mon, 16 May 2011 11:32:24 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de B8C185AA2C
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
        header.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm27.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 May 2011 09:32:23 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.9] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 May 2011 09:32:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 May 2011 09:32:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 280820.62195.bm@omp1009.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 20647 invoked by uid 60001); 16 May 2011 09:32:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1305538343; bh=bQHD9UvzL44q8XM8bqBKjmK2Lh+8EyEvSwq0IxE3w3o=; tent-Type; TZWS3qP2cW4IU=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
MuoJFO/8kqYX5I=;
Message-ID: <85353.16791.qm@web120417.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 0aIMntwVM1mjvWcaUH1S0Zk13ft_NgsdtKRt49FSFLqw2ZH
Cvk_EWm4dW1A4vGK4ew7PwMBfHtkfusDkRhgQkTrvC1ZRilrtMYeDFXRvhC7
gWtGqJyRZCeKySCKUyKuPPaUQQKwXVPSQQW0iUtTOwCnQP62nJ32Ps9HXX2l
9kiFhnU0tZEx6IH.qVQ0U3AdnQcMLHyFvY4pJVNAfPXAk2_8IDKJswyfpEyE
elhgSTgc6B.WHcNeW99pnCPCF5dQ4liyHYid6GGqxuXO9ARWZsnSduESTiv5
YXII4m43Xd_Htkj9pbaPTznVOlPhJ8CxLSSaSjtNKruDLg0WKMfubspEOvIs
-
Received: from [41.214.28.167] by web120417.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 May 2011 02:32:22 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/12.0.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 02:32:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GIFT FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE FROM PARAGUAY 
To: gracejean_ob@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
        boundary="0-2056167279-1305538342=:16791"
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 10.0.1209 [1500/3640]
X-AVG-ID: ID3172F79F-AA77DEC

--0-2056167279-1305538342=:16791
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail over SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.214.28.167
IP address:                     41.214.28.167
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            8346
ASN Name:                       UNSPECIFIED (SONATEL-AS Autonomous System)
IP range connectivity:          7
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     SN [Senegal]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.214.0.0 to 41.214.127.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Dakar, Kaolack
Country (per outside source):   SN [Senegal] 

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 11:23 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: Forum Kosmetik  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 19. September 2016 um 20:03

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. März 2021 um 10:41 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema