Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rejoice <rejoicekona2008@yahoo.co.jp> (Gelesen: 1008 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Rejoice <rejoicekona2008@yahoo.co.jp>
10. Februar 2011 um 20:57

from www.24luv.com

Zitat:
Dating with rejnice: Hey every one i am rejoice i am 23years of ag...

send kiss
send message
hot member
block member
report member      
  rejnice
   - 77 y/o female
   - florida, Cote Divoire
   - English, English, English
   - Have no children
   - Profile ID: 44854

Last logged in: 2011-02-10 14:40:00

russian mail order brides

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth       - January - 1
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Mixed
Religion      Other
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      all
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship, Pen Pal

Description:
Hey every one i am rejoice i am 23years of age i am looking for my life partner and i hope to meet you here soonest,

Ideal match description:
i need some one who fear of God and honest, easy going like i am sincere and trusted and i hope to meet you here soonest,

Zitat:
From: rejnice       Date: 2011-02-10 14:47:25       Reply

* rejnice
    * 77 y/o female
    * florida, Cote Divoire

Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa.
Please for security purpose reply back to me through this my private Email for more details,( rejoicekona2008@yah oo.co.jp )

Dear, please permit me to inform you my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contacts after my three day fasting and prayers and I prayed over it and choose you as the next guardian of my life now.

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don't worry i was totally convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of my late father's money US$12.5M to your account for onward investment(Hotel / hospitalbusiness /industries) in your country.

I am Rejoice Kona, the only daugther of the former Late General Richard Kona, of Cote d'ivoire. My late Father was killed following this political crisis in Cote d'ivore, I was forced to leave our village to Abidjan the capital city of Cote d'Ivoire for my life sake. my father deposited this said money in a prime bank here in Abidjan and used my name as the only daugther and as the next of kin. and told me to seek for a foriegn partner overseas that will help me for investment of this money into his/her country.

My question to you is this; will you remain sincere and honest to me untill you receive and confirm the money into an account over there in your country? and can I trust in you? If I can trust in you email me back immediately after reading this mail. Meanwhile,don't think that I have chosen a wrong person by chosen you so if you are in a better position and capeble to handle this transaction and my investment with me i wait to hear from you urgent.

I have all relevant documents and details, If you are truly disposed to assist me in transferring of this fund kindly, i am willing to offer you 15% of this money for your effort made during this transaction. For more information about the transfering of this money legally follows immediately after your positive reply.
Hoping to hea
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Februar 2011 um 22:21 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Rejoice <rejoicekona2008@yahoo.co.jp>
Antwort #1 - 10. Februar 2011 um 22:22

lemansue schrieb on 10. Februar 2011 um 20:57:
Don't worry i was totally convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of my late father's money US$12.5M to your account for onward investment(Hotel / hospitalbusiness /industries) in your country.

Bei dem Mist kann sie gleich abfliegen!! 

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema