Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk> <customer.service@barclaystransferunit.co.uk> (Gelesen: 4592 mal)

gickimauf
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Wien
Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk> <customer.service@barclaystransferunit.co.uk>
09. Februar 2011 um 15:12

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:55:55 +0000 (GMT)
Von: Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk>
An: 
Betreff: Thanks for your response....................

Hello i don't really know how to tell you that am not trying to play with your emotions ,am here to win your interest and build a long lasting relationship someone i will grow old with and be together for the rest of our life ,,,,Am a Swedish, but my dad died 2 years after my birth. So my single mother have to take me back to her hometown so from there i went to school and relocated to Liverpool where i got married with my wife. My Mother Died when i was still in college, but i still manage to make up in life ,my lovely wife died in an auto car accident,that was 3years ago,i i have to continue with life because i wanted to be happy again with me daughter,i want a happy life again and settle down with someone who will always make me happy .
I must tell you that i really appreciate your responds to me well, I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship,  I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and i love my daughter who is 19yrs now. She is the most precious and only family i have now, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her she will
steal your heart away, before I can!All i want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life, Intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing.
  The ability to share her heart and her mind .I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched,Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic games. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully.And also to let you know that the distance and language can never come in as a barrier cos all that matters is understanding, as i am ready to travel miles just to spend the rest of my life time with the woman i love.Hope you find this mail understanding.

With Much Love

Fredrick Wilhelm
7, Lynton avenue,
Merseyside, Liverpool
United Kingdom (GB)
+44-702-403-0874

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juli 2011 um 18:29 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30143 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
gickimauf
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk> <customer.service@barclaystransferunit.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 09. Februar 2011 um 15:13

Good morning Sweetie,

Sweetie these are the information you need to transfer the money to Mr Daniel Eder there in Manchester...honey the only way you can send money and it gets to me here in Nigeria is only through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,so i want you to look for any of there outlet close to you and tell them you want to transfer money to maybe your husband or your husband's brother who lives there in Manchester, they might question you who is Daniel Eder to you but since you have the same second name with him, i think you will have to tell them this so that there will not be further questionings.Then a number and a secret question will be given to you, cos those are also the information he will need before he can get the money from the bank there in Manchester.  so please sweetie you will have to send it over to me through SMS ,this way i can get them very fast and safe then i send it to him and when he receive it, then he can as well send it to me.

Daniel is a Switzerland old neighbor and he has promised to help me send it to Nigeria but he has no money to send it to me. My love please you have to send the total of 2,500euro so that he can use from it to send it to me and if you don't have it, then send the one you have and i will beg him to use the money for his food. Please sweetie don't tell your husband or your sister about this cos i cant be able to stand the shame when i will arrive Austria anytime. Thank you so much and i owe you my best love and i just cant wait to have you lying next to me. you can find the branch of this western union money in this address       

Name: Daniel Eder
Address: 143, Waterloo Rd Manchester Howard Welsh M88Bt

So wonderful to know you could really help me to get through out of this,i just cant find a perfect word to tell you how much you mean to me and my sweetie you just save my life from a very dangerous point that i thought i have lost it all cos now you where there for me when i needed some one to give me a helping hand and this i can never forget....if every one was to be like you this world would have been a better place for the weak to survive.

I really don't not want to lose a wonderful love you have shown me since when we met  cos you shown me how wonderful and lovely it is to be in love again and this has been all i have always wanted since when i lost my wife,and now you have shown and given it to me ..my love i know it might sound so funny but i am going to love you for the rest of my life and i am going to love you better and spend the rest of my life loving you cos i am a honest man in search of a true love and now that i found you i wont let you go cos i will hate my self if i lose you ..sweetie you are the best gift that i have ever had,,,and so much thank you so much for bringing back the light into my life again.

Do have a nice day and hope to hear from you positively and if there is anything that you don't understand just give me a call then i can explain better my love.Kisses and have a lovely day.

Love Always
Fred
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 16:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gickimauf
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk> <customer.service@barclaystransferunit.co.uk>
Antwort #2 - 09. Februar 2011 um 15:15

Email From Barclays Online Bank
Von: Barclays Bank Plc <customer.service@barclaystransferunit.co.uk>Kontakt anzeigen 
An: 

Dear ,

Thank you for you email. Your email is well understood by me. I sympathize for your husband but there is nothing I can do. As I have informed you before, we can help you with the account statement, but before the account statement can be obtained by your husband or yourself, you have to pay for the reactivation of the account as the account is in-active. The Activation fee for the account is £8,000GBP. This £8,000GBP will be deposited into your husband’s account and you can withdraw it later when you are making withdrawals. I am sure you know the process involve in activating a dormant account, you deposit money in the account which you can withdraw in a later date.

As soon as you are ready to activate your account please let me know. So that we can send to your bank the statement of the account. You know we can not send a statement of an inactive account.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Brown.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 16:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gickimauf
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 09. Februar 2011 um 15:17

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 07:44:13 +0000 (GMT)
Von: Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk>
An:Betreff: I hope you slept well my dear i wish you a raining weekend from Liverpool............kisses

Please why don't you try and download yahoo messenger because that is going to make the communication easier for us and we can know each other much better by sharing our feelings together....please you have download one on your computer so that we can have a better communication my dear, i really love to know you more and i am ready to tell you everything  about my self.
i really feel there are no words to express how I feel about you this very moment  I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than i truly feel. please you have to download yahoo messenger with this link, ......http://de.messenger.yahoo.com/download/win/....

what I love most?.
I love people and I believe in them. I love to share time with them and it doesn't matter if this time is filled with happiness or sorrow.
I love to be alone with myself. I can share a wonderful time on my own.
I love visiting the sea. spending time on the beach and this I prefer to do it alone.
I love the seasons - I'm sure that I can't live without. Therefore I never will leave this Degree of latitude to stay in a country which only have sunshine.
I love to think
I love to speak very intensive with someone
I love to get to know someone
I love to give ideas to someone
I love to listen and create new thoughts
I love to decide things belonging to my life
I love the rain

easily:I love to live!

What I do missing:
Responsibility
Impartiality
Tolerance

What I hate most:
prejudices
racism
intransigence
intolerance
stupidity

bad music
bad restaurants
bad wine

This Weekend, i don't have something special because i work on Saturday and on Sunday i stay back at home and clean my house a very nice and beautiful house where i live alone. Make the cleaning, do the laundry and iron them.

People always say it's a big house for me to live alone, but i say to them that i was expecting three kids but i got only one so i don't have to destroy my house because of this. It's just a small house with 6 rooms and a sitting room, an office where i work from, a garden, car park, kitchen and my warehouse. 

hope to hear from you again and do have a nice and lovely weekend and bye for now
Love Always

Fredrick Wilhelm
7, Lynton avenue,
Merseyside, Liverpool
United Kingdom (GB)
+44-702-403-0874

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 16:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gickimauf
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 09. Februar 2011 um 15:21

good morning my love how are you?
Von: Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk> Kontakt anzeigen 
An: 

Good morning my love, 

I could not sleep at night because i have to think on you, my goods and what you told me yesterday night honey. i do not know if you can read what i wrote to you in German here my love.

My love i want you to know that i love you with all my heart and there is nothing i can not do for you my love. But i never knew all these problems will come up here in this useless hot country my love. but i promise to give you the money back as soon as you come to me on Friday please my love you have to help me out.

I wish i can fly to you now so that you can look at me very well and know that i am not the kind of man you think will ever play a game with your heart and your feelings my love.

Honey ich wirklich brauche, um diese von Ihnen wissen, ob Gott kann Kind zu denen, die einen .. und wenn er kann uns für unsere Luft atmen .. wenn er für uns sorgen können, wenn wir gebraucht wird .. und selbst wenn er gibt Notwendigkeit geben Tierheim uns ... und er gab uns das Leben ohne zu fragen, für uns, für all dies und wenn wir ihn nicht einmal sehen, und wir wissen nicht, wie er aussieht bezahlen ... warum dann nicht wir Menschen helfen, unsere Liebe einmal, wenn sie unsere Hilfe benötigt Honig?

Das Leben ist zu kurz, hilflos zu sein, um die wir lieben und fühlte sich für Honig Honig .. es tat mir weh zu sehen, mein Selbst betteln um Hilfe ... und einige, die ich liebe zu rufen Sie mich einfach Namen für diesen Honig, warum?

Ich werde für diese Liebe kämpfen, um sich stärker als je zuvor, und mit der Zeit wird es. Nichts kann mich von dir zu halten, nicht einmal der Tod, weil mit dem Tod, bring ich dich mit mir in meinem Herzen und in meiner Seele, aber ich brauche dich, meine einzige Tochter zu helfen, und ich bin Sie betteln, sie aus diesem sutuation Vivian Hilfe werde jetzt wahr mein Liebling

I could kiss you a thousand times and still not be satisfied. My love for you is endless, so tender, so hot and complete. I swear to God I want you in my life. I love you more and more with each day passing and it eases me to know as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more then yesterday and tomorrow will be more then today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for you.

When I think of our love it reminds me of all the things you are to me. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize how much I want you! You show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.

please accept my heart as your own and listen to both of ours beating as one. You are my reason to live. Without you I'm nothing. This hard time maybe a test, but nothing will keep me from loving you, or from being by your side. I love you more than you could even know, you are my world. I just wanted to let you know how much I love all that you are and will be. You're truly my love, my soul mate, and my best friend.

For the first time in my life I have something to believe in. You've seen me at my worst and still take me as I am. I thank God for you every day because I know you're heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part.

Right now you live far away from me and I really mean it's killing me but I know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know I love you from the deepest part of my heart. I'm always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.

I want you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change the way I feel about you ... I love you! Love can make you do things that you never thought possible. See, there's a place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part me. I promise, you'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Love Always

Fredrick Wilhelm
7, Lynton avenue,
Merseyside, Liverpool
United Kingdom (GB)
+44-702-403-0874 

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juli 2011 um 18:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

gickimauf
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 09. Februar 2011 um 15:23

I might not be online tonight ......But i love you with all my life
Von: Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk> Kontakt anzeigen 
An: 

Good morning my sunshine

I have never felt such an unexplainable love that we share. I could never find enough words to express my love for you. The feeling is so overwhelming that a moment without you is like a thousand years without the sun.The though of you makes me smile.... I LOVE YOU DARLING. You are my best friend and confidant. Together we are one union, that of love, a love that is unlike any that I have ever felt or experienced before. How did such a blessing evolve?

You amaze me. You make me dance, when before I wanted to walk. You make me sing, when before I only whispered. You make me see, when before I was blind. You are the constant in my life.

My love, i might not be online tonight just like yesterday because i am writing this mail from Manchester, because i went to manchester yesterday and i will be at home on monday. I went there for the weekend. I hope you understand me my love.

I fell in love with you when I realized how blissful love is. It is rare, but, when your heart finds it there is nothing that deters you away. You have baptized me with your love. What a blessing. What a priceless gift. How did I get to be so lucky? Lucky to have found you. My love, always, forever ... I love you To You My Love, 

Love Always
Fredrick
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 16:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #6 - 09. Februar 2011 um 16:16

@ gickimauf

Zuerst einmal  Smiley

Wir brauchen unbedingt noch zu jeder Email den Mail-Quelltext.
Wie und wo du einen Quelltext findest kannst du hier nachlesen, wenn du auf den Smiley klickst. Smiley

Ganz wichtig: Lies dir auch bitte noch unsere Boardregeln durch.
Benutze zum schnelleren Auffinden einfach den Tab dafür am oberen Seitenrand.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 09. Februar 2011 um 16:26

Hier ist wohl mein "alter Freund" Billy Hosel mit neuem Namen und Bildern unterwegs.  Ärgerlich

Hier noch das Yahoo-Profil von Fredrick.

Zitat:
Fredrick Wilhelm
Updates erhalten

* 50 - Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juli 2011 um 18:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 09. Februar 2011 um 16:36

Die angegebene Tel.-Nr. +447024030874 ist aus UK und eine sogenannte Follow-Me-Nummer.
Dir soll vorgegaukelt werden, dass du eine britische Handynummer anrufst.
In Wirklichkeit wird dein Gespräch aber auf irgend ein Telefon, irgend wo auf der Welt, weitergeleitet.
Diese Handynummern sind äusserst beliebt bei westafrikanischen Scammern.

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 70240XXXXX

Number billable as      personal number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Zu dieser Handynummer habe ich noch einen Eintrag im Internet gefunden. Smiley
Dort geht es um den Verkauf von Musikinstrumenten.

Zitat:
For More information or interested buyer do contact WORLD MUSICAL TRADE
CENTER ELECTRONICS
via E-mail......wmtc_musical @ h o t m a i l . c o m
wmtc.musical @ g m a i l . c o m

+447024030874

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Silentangel
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischofszell
Antwort #9 - 25. Februar 2011 um 19:56

Guten Abend Zapparella
Ich "kenne" diesen Herrn seit zwei Monaten. Nicht bezahlt, warte noch auf seinen "liebenden" Besuch,smile. Gibt es seit dem 9. Februar neuere emails von ihm?
unentschlossen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 25. Februar 2011 um 21:09

@ Silentangel

Smiley on Bord.

Leider hat sich unsere Themenstarterin gickimauf bisher nicht wieder gemeldet.
Aber es wäre nett, wenn du alles was du von ihm hast hier posten könnstest.
Vor allem fehlen uns noch die Quelltext zu den Mails.

Ich empfehle dir, vor dem Posten die Boardregeln zu lesen.
Dort gibt es einige Tips und Tricks, u.a. auch wie und wo man einen Quelltext findet.
Benutze einfach den Tab "Boardregel" am oberen Seitenrand.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 26. Februar 2011 um 02:01

Good Morning Honey

From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again. i love you sweetie.

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like i have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic. We are a perfect match. Thinking of you fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible.

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in to make me happy the way i am to day and every moment my love i love you so much darling.

Love Always
Fredrick your Husband.........kisses 

Spoiler für Quelltext:
X-Apparently-To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.XX via XX.XXX.XXX.XX; Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:10:15 +0000
Return-Path:   <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk>
Received-SPF:   none (mta1075.mail.ird.yahoo.com: domain of frednovem@yahoo.co.uk does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:   1YPpU1EcZAqcfKClDqLqXNk6DT7RnZMjRsxXtsXXac03jv0P lfv_0oIrDU4xTabJgBdGUAhYD80zn1zYvoLRj_3eVliiRlXrASqbC77LTdxD YZ1ZNE5wgndg.Hgs_2OHzw.v6SwPIutd9m28PXqpeanVNW77INPGDn71jxhr wh7wkrCJdKDQn4eBptqOoOgjKghl4iEfGGUw8wxNN0mQBSnnYu_0iP2j3W3B ewZ9kKa_GZ9YzwpcVmvRLY.Nh7Ky_e65YkEZMkfQyTv5u7kO61eR1V7VsoYd jSJP8sk_oPuqexY6W81684y5rbHKzWKux91e50t65iE5YwEXCbyKulRNCHkl bsRBwAfzC1P8STu67HTVE_x.jUPNd7VjjInNwXcreEkxqy1wTyycJZF2ryGR Ng1djYkw_rqMLQ.QkLNZCNc_OcWmJv.GICIQJrf7yeMTpemxIvC86ByEw_rv IgwMSdP9RsFQkdGbXHxIjc8RbWxkWg_IKgbhMTS3c8Ha0pjJDv5QWId2Bxzn iNivpxC4xjh7utKp.WCShANT7QAJ4YE9W1EENygSyFzAHgHtpZIex.RnRNs7 2N66paSysbNu4sXHs_ztO.VqR79V9jCLQvhoghqEfl6Hsa1oUDViwV0uAHMq _jjMETcoAJOKfrnhDwOQkxypOYkpxyNWPPLkjk8ZZaVCuGqxr.lQmBgNC7SB WMwL8lwXlosh4pCIS97fQHQdghDTWhdcdgIBrjd_dkro5NGXKNFvMLvFcBAz I6K384Z4ofFkW_CALDJ5r_Gogy6xevt.0Mh39sGUdLIYP3KPPpr5O3n7SPsx _0.FnG45J3up8pXuySIn6mFFKw1LFgqpWNcfIOGCjWr9456uvwRlSVtrmU5s Td0Z795pTw.cvo52vw8.2xDR2_1OQK_Z1F7ebU2zCN11Ouh4b2jOiMeLWXhd J31LF6rDNff98lWd7kbaxmN3iJaB4Z_IxWoMnxmJeahxuVhZaC9fxFR3DnNX peS8WKsoHIwuffu1E75S3dEOE95oknHaKmMEj7kCcitdUUhS1ddNggWnU_7n hrUOw6.Oa0F8rdM6sfiI1FSDrqUO7nQetI5ntQ5Gf0aP0t_6vPzYb82KaliZ Fb67znkgvX1HS7TVi4JoC02XmGuBPbY8cfBt7nJUHOzl493RFmZ2EGqqStXI ioUF5XjAtivriNcbRWIXw30JLS6feUi2CX3NRM.kT1kT9uheAzzovZKKncgJ WyXzPDpOuL9G0pwSqjBZ9OL_aU_ieZDofMJqLtABqaM24uK3SNGWmrgzxeML lkIkM5pVIbP6.0LzNhlAw4nOX_c3
X-Originating-IP:   [77.238.189.62]
Authentication-Results:   mta1075.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:   from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm5.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (77.238.189.62) by mta1075.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:10:15 +0000
Received:   from [77.238.189.231] by nm5.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2011 09:10:15 -0000
Received:   from [212.82.108.253] by tm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2011 09:10:15 -0000
Received:   from [127.0.0.1] by omp1018.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Feb 2011 09:10:15 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:   ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:   433743.20586.bm@omp1018.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received:   (qmail 70098 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Feb 2011 09:10:15 -0000
DKIM-Signature:   v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1297329015; bh=vuiwQyYMkOclW8Zw0pEbs6MAifJ2HNAQOpLrsJl6IXw=; 
-Version:Content-Type; 

n4aturbyLpTeQ=
DomainKey-Signature:   a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; 
-Version:Content-Type; 

5SFn8TtDXKl+c=;
Message-ID:   <154412.68939.qm@web29207.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:   CoYzNQUVM1l5NoTMHauW8O3kmOO5lIaotBnN7VHSBXpZflP Npj2F7Q7qbfsi0HP0WIdSObK2Ior_BlXAX.cgMssRWD0hw5oPAcMCObSmkKz BRkCYUf1VRKYmrLzOcpeSMF.41CpEXTdE2J4jy46pdZBOjQnX2Jci.OUwBfd Ru52CrNuQUABNQH3cxPtwsw36kgbWDgRhBnp_2lm5mmQk3jSjY3fy2793O0m 9ssc-
Received:   from [41.203.64.251] by web29207.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:10:14 GMT
X-Mailer:   YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.108.291010
Date:   Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:10:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:   Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt Fredrick Wilhelm <frednovem@yahoo.co.uk>  Kontaktdaten anzeigen
Subject:   My problems killed me.
To: <XXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.XX>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 26. Februar 2011 um 02:01

Die Mail kommt aus Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.203.64.251
Host 	41.203.64.251
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	-, - -
Organization 	Globacom Ltd
ISP 	Globacom Ltd
AS Number 	AS37148 globacom-as 

Zum Seitenanfang