Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Rehanna <diane.rehanna@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2295 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Rehanna <diane.rehanna@yahoo.com>
08. Februar 2011 um 07:22

from www.waydate.com

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Dating with blesin200: i love youi love youi love youi love youi lov...      

blesin200
   - 23 y/o female
   - from Oak Hill, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-02-07 21:41:23

blesin200 are looking for      

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Relationship            

Personal details of blesin200

Name      blesing
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1987 May 07
Height      4'7" (140cm) or below
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Atheist
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Other
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      Very often
Drinker      I prefer not to say

About blesin200

Description:
i love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love you

Ideal match description:
i love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love you

Zitat:

* blesin200
    * 23 y/o female
    * Oak Hill, USA

(diane.rehanna@yahoo.com)
Hello dear,my nam is Rehanna,i saw your profile today at (www.datinglocalsingles.com)
and become interested please if your interesting to know who i am,
please contact me with this email box(Diane.Rehanna@yahoo.com)
so that i will tell you more about me,also send you my picture.
and some information about my future,a nice girl Rehanna.
please contact me me darect in my email box not in the site,
(diane.rehanna@yahoo.com)
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2012 um 11:30 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10909 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Rehanna <diane.rehanna@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. Februar 2011 um 07:25

from by yahoo

Rehanna Diane
Een vrouw

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 08. Februar 2011 um 15:25

Dear XXX,

blesin200 ( 23400 ) is scammer send you spam message.

We have deleted blesin200 ( 23400 ) with all messages from WayDate site.

If you find other scam profiles, please click on "Scam Report" button.
We delete them fast and deny access by IP address.

Thank you for using WayDate!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 12. Februar 2011 um 16:48

Because of having no other information we will give her a place at Remainder of the World!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #4 - 20. Januar 2012 um 10:52

Die habe ich heute schon mal gefunden. Hier ist sie wieder

http://419.bittenus.com/11/11/rehannadiane.html

Zitat:
Sent: Tuesday, 8 November 2011, 11:57
Subject: From Rehanna. . . . . . . . . . !

My dear,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How was your day?. mine was a little bit fine over here in Dakar Senegal , hoping that you too must be fine over there now.

So like i told you before my name is Rehanna Diane i am 23 yrs old from ivory coast in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Banabas Diane was a prominent successful business man and a politician under the government of Late Gen. Robert Gue the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father, It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.

Remember i told you that I am from Ivory-Coast , but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge. . And please also remember that in a any good relationship ''Distance or Age '' dose not matters, what matters is how you care about each other , so please bear with me for the distance and age.

Meanwhile, I would like to know many more about you, your residents, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies, and please everything about you.

My hobbies are: cooking, music, reading, singing, praying, TV.
My characters are: Very sincere, faithful, respectful, kind, honest, calm.
Movies I like my movies: documentary, detective series, comedy film.

As for me, i have a lot and VERY IMPORTANT thing to tell you in my next mail.
Thanks From Rehanna.

Zitat:
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2011, 15:06
Subject: From Rehanna My Life Story. . . . . . . . . . .!

My dear,
I must have to thank you once more for the reply, How are you hope fine? mine i thank God for today.

Well my dear, just like last time, my condition here is terrible Its just like someone in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Paul Samson. who is the pastor of our Church here in the camp (Christ the king Churches) whom i am at his custody here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel (inside the camp) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women.

So please In case you want to call me, here is the Rev. Tel number (+221771221982). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, because of my condition here i don't have much access or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. and i really want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the incident, and i thank God for the Rev for allowing me to use his office computer to check and reply my mail. so my dear, please bear with me if i don't reply on time because i don't have my personal computer i only use the Rev office computer when he is less busy.

Do you still remember i told you that i have something VERY IMPORTANT to tell you ?
now listen to this because of my condition and what i am passing through here in this camp i cant wait to tell you this because i believe that God may use you to bring me out of this place and give me joy again.

I have my late Father's Bank Deposit Certificate and His death certificate here with me ( as his next of kin ) which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5m ( Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ) So what i need from you is, for you to please help and stand for me and see that this money is transferred from the bank to your personal account or any good account, then after the transfer, you can send some money from it for me to get my traveling documents, passport, air ticket to come over there to start a new life.

My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question, The day i wrote you first, i picked up three address from the Web Site i mate you, and i prayed over it with ( OUR REV PASTOR PAUL SAMSON ), he broth a pieces of paper and wrote the three email address in it and fold it, he ask me to pick one among the three and i picked yours, then i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and PLEASE don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information with the trust and love i deposited in you hoping that we will soon become one family, i will also give you the contact of the bank in my next mail so that you to contact and hear from the bank on how to transfer the money into your account.

And please i will also like to have your contact information's like i stated bellow here so i can write a latter to the bank and tell them about you before you contact the bank.

FULL NAME_____________
MOBILE NUMBER__________
ADDRESS_________________
OCCUPATION______________
AGE___________________________
EMAIL IF ANOTHER . __________

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line above, my favorite language is English but our official language is French , but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my life school.

And please i will be happy to see your picture, and also

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Januar 2012 um 11:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema