Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ashley <ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4370 mal)

Mogli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Ashley <ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com>
17. Januar 2011 um 01:47

Eingeliefert über waydate

My name is ashley and i am born in USA but living right now in UK where i study fashion, i am Kind, cheerful, cheerful, sociable, purposeful, hardworking, sympathetic, devoted, erudite, sincere. Talking about me I can say that I am always different. Sometimes I am romantic and sociable, sometimes optimistic and brave. I am a person who does not like lies. I am open-hearted and caring. I am attentive and understanding. I have a lonely heart.I am here looking for a soul mate a man who is willing to make me happy. I hope to hear from you soon and if you can come online to chat with me..My email address is ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com so i can tell you more about me and show you more picture of me
Thanks
Ashley Very Happy

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2023 um 15:37 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Emily 18 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Mogli
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Ashley <ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 17. Januar 2011 um 01:52

Profil: 

Zitat:
ashley
   - 20 y/o female
   - from Orono, Maine, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 18 to 25 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-01-16 17:05:59

ashley are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      18-25
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Relationship

Personal details of ashley

Name      ashley
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1990 March 25
Height      I prefer not to say
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      I prefer not to say
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

Description:
My name is ashley and i am born in USA but living right now in UK where i study fashion, i am Kind, cheerful, cheerful, sociable, purposeful, hardworking, sympathetic, devoted, erudite, sincere. Talking about me I can say that I am always different. Sometimes I am romantic and sociable, sometimes optimistic and brave. I am a person who does not like lies. I am open-hearted and caring. I am attentive and understanding. I have a lonely heart.I am here looking for a soul mate a man who is willing to make me happy. I hope to hear from you soon and if you can come online to chat with me..My email address is ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com so i can tell you more about me and show you more picture of me Thanks Ashley,

Ideal match description:
am I looking for? Sometimes that is so difficult to out your dreams and thoughts into words… I want him to be the only one for me. I want him to understand me and love the way I am and to accept my love in turn. I think that the most important characteristics are loyalty, honesty, sincereness and intelligence. He should be able not just to listen but to hear… I want to trust him without any doubt and to be able to share every little thing, every thought, every fear… I want to love him with the whole heart and to make him feel the happiest man in the world.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2023 um 15:28 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Ashley <ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 17. Januar 2011 um 02:02

Dann will ich mal auch noch meinen Senf zu dieser Ashley dazugeben.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Mit dieser Email-Addy auf Facebook zu finden.
Da wird wohl wieder ein westafrikanischer Yahoo-Boy dahinterstecken.

Profildaten:

Zitat:
Ashley Conrad
Hat hier gearbeitet: Self Employed
Hat hier studiert: UK
Wohnt in London, United Kingdom
Spricht English, English English, American English
Aus Durham, Durham

Ausbildung und Beruf
Arbeitgeber      

Self Employed

Hochschule      

UK

Schule      

University High School

Allgemeines
Über Ashley      My name is ashley and i am born in USA but living right now in UK where i study fashion, i am Kind, cheerful, cheerful, sociable, purposeful, hardworking, sympathetic, devoted, erudite, sincere. Talking about me I can say that I am always different. Sometimes I am romantic and sociable, sometimes optimistic and brave. I am a person who does not like lies. I am open-hearted and caring. I am attentive and understanding. I have a lonely heart.I am here looking for a soul mate a man who is willing to make me happy. I hope to hear from you soon and if you can come online to chat with me..My email address is ashleyconrad98@yahoo.com so i can tell you more about me and show you more picture of me
Thanks
Ashley,

Geschlecht      Weiblich
Interessiert an      Männern
Beziehungsstatus      Single

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2023 um 15:30 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema