Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Clara <claradion20@yahoo.in> <rev.jamesking59@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4521 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Clara <claradion20@yahoo.in> <rev.jamesking59@yahoo.com>
12. November 2010 um 02:13

Eingeliefert über http://www.datemefree.org

My name is Miss Clara Dion, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address ( claradion20@yahoo.i n ) I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (claradion20@yahoo. in) and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
Clara

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2011 um 10:38 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10627 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Clara <claradion20@yahoo.in>
Antwort #1 - 12. November 2010 um 02:14

Yahoo:

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2011 um 07:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 12. November 2010 um 02:16

Profil: http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=163404

Zitat:

baby55
   - 23 y/o female
   - new york, USA
   - English, English, English
   - student
   - Have no children
   - Last logged in: 2010-11-06 10:14:26
   - ID: 163404

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1987 - February - 1
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      18 -  75
Relationship       

Description:
My name is Miss Clara Dion, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with youI believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in llife and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you. Clara

Ideal match description:
good person

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 12. November 2010 um 02:18

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=blogs.blog&article=14425

Zitat:

INDEED WE ARE IN A COMPUTER AGE WERE LOTS, AND LOTS OF THINGS ARE HAPPENING, THE TIME WERE EVERY THING YOU DO IS ALL ABOUT COMPUTER. WORK, READ, PLAY, WATCH IS ALL ABOUT COMPUTER.

BUT TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU ALL, A TIME IS COMING WHEN THINGS WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT HERE JUST BECAUSE OF COMPUTER, THERE IS NO OFFICE WITH OUT COMPUTER AND THERE IS NO COMPUTER WITHOUT NETWORK.

GOOD THINGS ABOUT COMPUTER!

COMPUTER MAKES ARE WORK EASIER, FAST AND IN GOOD OTHER, NET WORK CONNECTS US TOGETHER JUST AS WE ARE ALL DOING NOW, WITH THE HELP OF COMPUTER. HELPS ME TO NO YOU AND YOU NO ME.

THINGS BAD ABOUT COMPUTER.

WELL A LOT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING THIS DAYS MAY BE A LOT OF US HAVE NOT NOTICED IT, DO YOU NO THAT IN A COMPANY WERE 10,000 STAFFS ARE WORKING, EVER SINCE COMPUTER CAME IN ALMOST 5,000 HAS BEEN SACKED JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AS FAST AS THE COMPUTER, LOT OF ERRORS AND OTHERS INVOLVED IN IT, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE LOST THERE JOBS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT OPERATE THE COMPUTER, AND LOTS MORE ARE STILL GOING TO DO THAT.

THE PAPER VENDORS ARE NO LONGER MAKING MONEY BECAUSE WE ALL WANT TO READ THE NEWS FROM THE COMPUTER SO IF YOU WANT ANYTHING FROM IT U PRINT IT OUT. TELL ME DOES THAT DEPENDS ON THIS HOW DO THE FEED THEIR FAMILY?

YOU SEE A GIRL OR BOY OF 10-15 SEARCHING THE NET, GO CLOSE TO HIM AND SEE WHAT HE IS DOING, HE IS BROWSING THE PRO-SITE WERE HE OR SHE CAN SEE NAKED MEN AND WOMEN AND TOMORROW THEY WILL WANT TO PRACTICE IT, OF COURSE THE WILL SUCCEED BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO IS READY TO HELP THEM PRATICALIZE IT.

THE NEWEST IN TOWN IS THIS, A LETTER FROM CLARA DON TELLING U LIES, AND THIS IS 419. READ HER LETTER TO ME. I DELETED SOME BUT THIS IS HER OPEING LETTER, SO ANYTIME U SEE THINGS LIKE THIS, BEWARD ITS IS 419. My name is Miss Clara Dion, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address ( claradion20@yahoo.in ) I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (claradion20@yahoo.in) and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don"t chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.

LASTLY, SOON, ROBERT WILL TAKE YOUR PLACE IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE HE IS NOT PAID BUT BOUGHT TO DO THE JOB.

SOON THERE WILL BE SOFTWARES SEWING CLOTHS, BARING, COOKING, AND OTHERS THINGS, THEN THE HAND WORK OF MAN WILL BE USELESS.

MY PRAYER IS GOD SHOULD DELIVER US FROM THIS MADNESS CALLED " CIVILIZATION" .

TRY TO HAVE A HAND WORK AND HAVE SOMETHING CREATED TO BE REMEMBERED OF. TRY TO COME OUT OUT THAT MENTALITY OF THE WHITE BEEN SUPERIOR WE ALL HAVE ONE HEAD AND WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS ALSO.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 12. November 2010 um 02:22

Profil: http://camhide.com/liliam55

Zitat:

Description

My name is Miss Clara Dion, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
Clara

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2011 um 07:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 12. November 2010 um 02:25

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Februar 2011 um 11:33 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 12. November 2010 um 02:28

Profil: http://www.dating-clubs.info/free_dating_user_default_375

Zitat:

[Send message]   [Report this profile] Access closed for non members
Username      liliam55
User first (nick)name      baby
User last (nick)name      dion
Birthday      10.02.1987
Sign of the Zodiac      Aquarius
Gender      Female
Orientation      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
Body type      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
Type of Relationship      for romance, for long relationship, for friendship
Country      United States
States/Province      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
ZIP      10001
City      new york
Marital status      Single
Children      None
Height      5'3" (160cm)
Weight      95 lbs (43kg)
Hair color      Black
Eyes color      Brown
Ethnicity      African American/Black
Religion      Christian
Smoke      Non-Smoker
Drink      Never drink
Education      High school
Known languages      English
Job      student
Hobby      football
Interests      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
About      My name is Miss Clara Dion, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don’t chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
Clara
Seeking gender      Male
Seeking country      Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Seeking marital status      Single
Seeking children      None, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more
Seeking hair color      Black, Blonde, Brown, Brunette, Chestnut, Auburn, Dark-blonde, Golden, Red, Gray, Silver, White, Bald, Other
Seeking eyes color      Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Gray, Other
Seeking smoking      Non-Smoker, Occasionally, Regularly
Seeking drinking      Never drink, Occasionally, Frequently
Seeking education      High school, College student, University student, College graduate, Post graduate
Seeking ethnicity      White/Caucasion, Hispanic, Asian, African American/Black, Mixed, Other
Seeking religion      Agnostic, Atheist, Baptist, Belief in God, Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Eastern Orthodox, Humanist, Judaism, Lutheran, Mormon (LDS), Muslim, New Age, Non-believer, Protestant, Other
Seeking age      14 - 60
Seeking height      4'2" (127cm) - 7'0" (213cm)
Seeking weight      80 lbs (36kg) - 300 lbs (136kg)
Registration date      11.10.2010, 13:15:12
Last access      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
User online status      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
Favorites list      You must be at least a Free member to view this data
Profile Views      193
Popularity      1.000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 12. November 2010 um 02:31

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Februar 2011 um 07:59 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 12. November 2010 um 16:31

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #9 - 14. Januar 2011 um 17:44

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Januar 2011 um 17:46 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 14. Januar 2011 um 17:48

Profil:http://www.loverboy.in/member/profile_baby55.html

Zitat:

baby55: be good
[baby55]
Activity:
69 day(s) ago
female, 23 y/o new york, United States.

Profile Info
I am      female
Looking for      male
Your real name      dion
Headline      be good
Desired Relationship      Friendship, PenPal, Marriage, Interests Share, Hang Out, Love
My date of birth      1987-02-10
My match age      19-100
Social
Occupation      student
Religion      Christian
Children      No
Drinking      Never
Physical Features
Body Type      Slim
ZIP/Postal code      10001
State, City      new york 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 14. Januar 2011 um 17:49

http://www.mtgfanatic.com/Forum/ViewDiscussion.aspx?ID=111360&Page=1&PageSize=25

Zitat:
Here's the message in my MTG Fanatic inbox.

baby55
To: PMAN at 10/10/2010
My name is Miss Clara Dion, I came across your profile today and It was so good to me. So i decided to stop on it and let you know that i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at my email address ( claradion20@yahoo.in ) I believe if you contact me, i will give you a full introduction of my self ,I know age will not be a bearer to our relationship, Remember the distance or religion does not matter but love matters a lot in life, write to me on (claradion20@yahoo.in) and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don't chat, just write to me on my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
Clara

Unfortunately, this is the internet. No one really wants to be your friend because you 'so good to me'. This nuts is verbatim from multiple sources. There's no telling what kinda cyber hiv B Symbol Miss Clara wants to spread around to you! Please delete the user's account. Thanks

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 14. Januar 2011 um 17:52

Yahoo:

Zitat:

-  Clara Dion

-  24 - Weiblich

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 14. Januar 2011 um 17:55

Ich habe schon 2 X  geschrieben. Bekomme leider keine Antwort.

Es sollte jemand Anderes versuchen damit wir einen Quelltext bekommen.

Sie ist hiermit freigegeben.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #14 - 14. Januar 2011 um 18:45

Bei RS mit der üblichen Lagergeschichte gelistet unter Clara Dion <claradion50@yahoo.in> Smiley

Zitat:
How Are You?

I am really happy in your response to my mail through the love i contacted you from,
How is everything over there in your country?About Mine here in Senegal is a bit cold now.

I would love to introduce myself to you now; my name is Miss. Clara Dion from Ivory Coast in West Africa, also I born in United State of America . I live there with my late mother for 5yrs. i am 5..8ft tall, My age is 24; fair in complexion ( I never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country in Ivory Coast,
The Name Of My late father Dr, Nelson Dion, My father was the managing director of Mabococoa and Associates ( Ltd ) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state ( Late Dr Robert Guei ) before the rebels attacked our house one early Sunday morning we are preparing to go to church, killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I ran away from the back door of our kitchen in my country Ivory Coast,
Now It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I would also want to tell you more about myself and my staying here in the refugees camp in care of Reverend Peter Ogbuma ,I would also like to attach my picture; for you to know who I am. I am happy to meet you in my life.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your help will come out here soon. We don't have any relatives now whom i can go to; all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is Reverend Peter Ogbuma who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( CHRIT DE SAVIOR MISSION ).
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Rev Tel number is (00221 766663610)
Feel free to call me through his number. If you call Inform him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel refugee’s camp.
As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident; that lead to my being in this situation now; took place.
Moreover, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a Royal Bank of Scotland which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $8.6m (Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live there with you and continue my studies. I kept this secret to people in the camp here; the only person that knows about it is the Reverend Peter, because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a person of vision, and hardworking.
My favourite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in u.s.a.
Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
I am waiting to hear from you soonest.
Thanks and remain blessed

yours in love and kisses
Miss. Clara Dion

Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS1
SONATEL
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2011 um 10:36 von zapparella »