Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sarina <godwill.sarina@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3838 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Sarina <godwill.sarina@yahoo.com>
13. Januar 2011 um 19:37

Das nächste Waisenkind   Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht 

Hello dearest  
How are you doing today how was your days With all my hope that you are keeping good by the special grace of our good lord  i also thank you so much for your urgent reply, dearest I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. My dear i will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well known to you. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.  my name is Sarina Godwill , a citizen of Goma< /span> North Kivou, of Republique democratique Du Congo, in Central Africa. I am 25 years old ; my birthday was 8 June , 1985.  I hold a certificate in general Nursing , i am hoping to further my education in this career. I am never married and don't have children. I am fair in complexion and of average heigth ; my picks explains to you better.
I'm  extremely down-to-earth and confident girl, and not to mention, charming as people used to tell me. I value the many facets of life and love. I'm always sensitive to the environment that surrounds me and that includes finding happiness, peace, and  of course love and adoration. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner  movies, beaches, mostly all outdoor  activities. I am a confident, well rounded me, responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to  spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and  honest. I was about enrolling to have a master's  degree in nursing / m idwifery before, myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political unrest.i am daughter of late  Dr.Tahir  Godwill,  my late father  was a successful top business man in my country, he deals with importation of foodstuff like  rice, salt and sugar  from T hailan and.He is now in exile, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father It was only me that is alive now, and i managed to make my way to near by country,here in Senegal.i never like tragedy and i never wish to witness it  ever again in my life.

Life is really so hard  over here and  presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp  of this country Here is very restricted and one is never allowed to move out  without this country's residence permit. I can be contacted by through the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp. he is the general over seer of the church over here in the camp, he has been very nice to everyone of us  here,

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seeking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also to help me to transfer the money that my late father deposited when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London (UK) which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.3M (Two  Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). i  am  now in Senegal i  saw this countries to be the most peaceful and secured country in  A frica  this is  reason why i headed to this country as a refugee. he made this deposit some years back,the money was deposited as a family treasure which i am the nest of kin. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my partner, and in time of claiming the money and investment as well. I have made up my mind to live this country So i will like you to be aware of this and see how possible you can assist me  get this money transferred  to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents or for you to come over here and pick me up to visit you. i will like the  money to go into a productive business for me and you, if you can take  me as your Daugherty or your wife to manage the money, As I have mention earlier I will make the procedure to this transaction to be well know to you. I will be very glad if  you will take me to be a part of you , and i would like to  develop a love relationship  with you and i pray that we will be happy with each other , living together as God may have it, and raising our children happily together.

I have just attached one of my pictures for you and i would like  to see  some  of yours .I hope to see some of your picks
Please accept my best  and warmest regards .
With  all the love in the world  please write to me . i will give you the full information about on how your are going to make everything successfull.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to an orphan like me in this point of time .
Yours faithfully

Miss sarina
                              kiss..... ......from      

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

From - Thu Jan 13 19:19:20 2011
X-Account-Key: account5
X-UIDL: UID1933-1253562973
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <godwill.sarina@yahoo.com>
X-Original-To: xxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-09.arcor-online.net (mail-in-09.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.49])
     by mail-in-19-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id B21B8D7C82
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:37:58 +0100 (CET)
Received: from nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.90.80])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 0B1FE19774C
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:37:54 +0100 (CET)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 0B1FE19774C
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com; dkim-adsp=temperror
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2011 11:37:54 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.5] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2011 11:37:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2011 11:37:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 461532.7545.bm@omp1005.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 16793 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jan 2011 11:37:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294918673; bh=ffnDs8Drf1bcO2aLkjDLdEURNHHi8YUgHzSSygarlqc=; -Version:Content-Type; 8rrMEopA05ULc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  bniMz8NXRXZ4M=;
Message-ID: <215296.16682.qm@web120302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: lg5QALQVM1lJmU_po6o..AHhuQu9.3U9TEWdQaW2b5AlM_C
h4S2b5CadhA6NPce19_xUARF4peJbKeoCQ.7P0_VllrdmJmzqRngFxwIdDu1
KqlNigC.RWFaM1pCAyUFx.0kpiCb93VsphTkUEM0hT5uttAfAwncv9.4UvT3
v2RcsdqOWI5u2gSrNgE8bnjE8oMuqrxQh2RbMtUDw3A7sfljyDhd7QOHqkdC
2yw2Vo9bQ.mpeTl0W
Received: from [41.214.47.253] by web120302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:37:52 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 03:37:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME
To: xxx xxx <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
In-Reply-To: <4D2DFCFA.3070409@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-681988005-1294918672=:16682"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-19-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_NONE UPPER_CASE_SUBJECT
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 10

--0-681988005-1294918672=:16682
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Die kam über kostenlos-verarschen rein   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2011 um 08:09 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10910/afr11052 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Sarina <godwill.sarina@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Januar 2011 um 19:38

Das kommt natürlich von Sonatel:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.214.47.253
Provider:	 	SONATEL
Region:	 	Dakar (SN)

Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #2 - 22. Januar 2011 um 18:38

Schau schau - sie liebt mich schon   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Dearest loving sweetheart
A very goodmorning and happy days with God blessing simile on your loving face forever,How are you feeling lately over there with all hope that the atmosphere is very nice for you today, I miss you so much lots of love and hug kisss to you, I am glad to received your mail and also to read your mind introductions to my batter understanding your kind of man, Really It will be of great pleasure to me to have you and be with you as my future loving husband and i will also need the same from you, Honestly may looking up your sweet mail and picture i become more interested in you and i want to assure you that i Will never disappoint you and i also need the same from you,

My love regards to this all now Before i move forward to this love relationship I want you to please respond back to me and also tell me your ability and capacity of assisting to me to achieve our dream by meeting with each other in life, I will also love you to tell me everything about you in details your life style the things you really want from your love one, and how you will want me to live with you, Also tell me more about your good self your family, Sorry to ask this just that i want you to know that I am very serious about this and i am confidence that we shall make it to be together in life,

Honey i want you to please also tell me your capacity of assisting regards to the transfer of the deposited fund by my late father which I am the nest of kings  inheritor of  the money in the bank in Europe, Please tell me in details later if you are able to help me to stand for us to recover the fund for our future living investment in your country, Or if you have any point of views do not fail to tell me for us to move forward immediately, I seriously need your assistance to be able to live this state of living in the camp and have a happy life with you forever, In confirmation of this mail i will know and move forward to achieve our dream,

I love you so much and I cant wait to see you and kisss you

looking forward to your kind reply

With love and kisssss

Yours faithfully in love
sarina godwill

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

Received: from [196.207.198.177] by web120307.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 22 Jan 2011 05:18:11 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 05:18:11 -0800 (PST)

Ja George - irgendwie liebe ich dich auch   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Mai 2011 um 14:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 22. Januar 2011 um 19:58

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Januar 2011 um 20:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1