Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Obed <rollobed@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2203 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Obed <rollobed@yahoo.com>
09. Januar 2011 um 20:03

Am Anfang stand ein Profil im AFF-Forum - eine Dame aus Ghana.

Obed Thompson

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Status
afeeweaeee 28 / W
Accra, accra , Ghana
Vorstellung
I'm caring, generous, loyal and affectionate and I am looking for someone with these qualities as well. I like listening to music and find it difficult to stay still while listening to all sorts of music so I would like someone who likes music as well.I also like to watch ice skating and professional dancers. I like watching the Cricket (short games are great) and can play a bit of tennis but enjoy watching it too. I can play pool a bit but with practice I'm not too bad. My hand /eye coordination is generally good.I like gardening and I like walking on the beach or through the forrests. I used to do a bit of camping but not recently.I like to go to the gym but I let my work get in the way too often.My work can be quite stressful so I would love to be able to unwind with someone whether it is taking long walks on the beach or going for a swim in the surf followed by a picnic at sunset or lazing around the pool. I love being outdoors so anything to do with spending time on our great beaches is a bonus and like most women also enjoy shopping and although I don't like night clubs I do enjoy dining with live background music. I would love to meet someone who is happy to do the simple things in life and basically just happy enjoying each others company whether that be at home or going out somewhere. Of course he would love a great massage and would be happy to cuddle up on the lounge either watching TV or dvd's on rainy days.
Looking for one who accepts me the way i am and ready for a good,healthy,long term relationship.NO GAMES AND NOT INTERESTED IN MARRIED MEN.

Informationen

* 28 / weiblich
    * Accra, Ghana
      (5186 km entfernt von Ihnen)

Sexuelle Neigung:
Heterosexuell
Suche nach:  Männer für Diskrete Beziehung
Geburtstag:      23. Februar 1982
(28 Jahre alt)
Familienstand:      Ledig/Single
Körpergröße:      167-170 cm
Körperbau:      Normal
Rauchen:      Ich bin Nichtraucher
Trinken:      Ich trinke wenig/gelegentlich in Gesellschaft
Drogen:      Ich benutze keine Drogen
Bildungsstand:      Mittlere Reife
Herkunft:      Afrikanisch
BH-Größe:      Keine Antwort
Spricht:      Englisch

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 20:11 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10075 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Obed <rollobed@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Januar 2011 um 20:03

Auf meine nette Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich gut bebilderte Antwort aus Ghana.

Es gibt viel zu lesen.

I've tried to be alone but now thrown the challenge to explore new
life experiences and i am not age preference background.Through my job,i had these traveling
opportunity,and i used to learn different cultures of different people and it has even faded my
accent a little.I am a catholic but not a very active member in my congregation but I am open
minded to other's faith. I like all kinds of music..but my favorite.are rock,r&b,hip hop and
classics's..am a movie nut also....mostly with action packed and drama love and romance and a
movie that makes one to think . I love to watch horse racing ,love adventure .I live alone with my
only mother after my dear dad passed away from a cancer operation 15 years ago.My favorite.
color is blue.I do enjoy swimming,love to travel (part of my work) , go to the theater, dine out,
walk around town,go hiking,camping, or just sit and relax at home.so that was just a summary
of me.I used to work as sales girl in a mining company but left the work 4 months ago due to a reason.
 I am an independent woman who is okay being single but knows how much better life can be when
it's shared with someone special. I am lovely sincere, fun to be around,passionate/sensual and
uninhibited with the right woman. I have been told my best qualities are my compassion, sense of
humor
(find it everywhere and quick to laugh), and warm personality. I am an open-minded
person who tries not to judge others by my standards....the kind of person you can count
on,dependable, true to my word and a loyal friend to those I love. And, I tend to be "young at
heart" appreciating and enjoying
life's simple pleasures that come our way everyday. For whatever reason, people
seem to be comfortable and quickly at ease in my company.. Maybe it's because I'm
unpretentious, sensitive to others who I treat with respect and dignity, and down-to-earth with a
good sense of humility.
  I believe in romance, honesty and looking for the best qualities in
anyone I get to know, understanding that nobody is perfect...especially me. I've made more than
my share of mistakes but I've always tried to learn from them and I constantly strive to be a
better person.
        Back to saying what I am looking for in man.
I want honesty, faithfulness, kindness, respect, patience and man who adores me, a man who can be hiself when I am with him no matter how quirky or funny it may be. I want to be able to be complimented by his and he complimented by me. Someone who inspires me to be the best I can be and I want to be able to the same for him. I want lots of love and attention. I need to enrich my life with him. I don't need a man to be happy but it would be nice to find that connection with someone very special, I know it sounds corny but someone who completes me and loves me feded. Not saying I want to walk down the isle or anything but that commitment to me and our life together as a family unit.All relationships have some hiccups, that's what makes a life the ups and the downs but know when to compromise, to talk, to iron out the wrinkles etc. I don't like conflict, if there is a problem I want to be able to sort it out and get past it as quickly as possible, working together with good communication skills. We all have our ways of doing things, some suits one and some it does not but I would like to think we could come to a compromise if the need arose.

I want our lives to be filled with happiness and harmony. I want fun, I want excitement, I want the tenderness, the love of a good man I want the right chemistry.
Sorry it is a little long winded, but I could go on Im sure if I tried. I don't want to scare you off
I want alot I know, but I deserve it, and I want it all too.
So there you have it for now. I hope you have had time to read it all....lol
    I'm attracted to good men who are well-groomed, in good shape, relatively intelligent and
mature,  with a sense of humor and a good heart. Someone who chooses to experience life rather
than rush through it. .I consider myself lucky to be in good health, to have a nice home and to be
in a career that  I enjoy. I have a good life and I'm grateful. Now all I
can ask is to hopefully find a great man  to share it with,guess i have nothing to say for
now,will tell you more in my next email. Have  a great day and  stay bless
whats your favorite color-blue?
food and drink - fillet with a sweet glass of vine-place to go - on a walk holding hands with the one
I love to spend time with.
     Flowers are a passion of mine I grow roses and pink roses are my favorite..Cologne -well I like
several I always ask who I am dating to let me know what he likes so I can keep his close.Snack food ice cream,pizza pop corn gift to receive- one that is
unexpected and comes from the heart.
Clothes and style I like comfort,  but I do like to look neat and stylish Candy- chocolate!!
City-Rome  Italy and Grand prairie is always fun to visit.Country - Italy and USA.
I hope this is a ray of sunshine to get to know me and remember to practice random acts of
kindness.
   Will  be so glad you tell me more about you with photos in your next mail.
   have you tried online dating before and how long you been on the site?
  do you drink or smoke and are you on other dating sites?
     AND ALSO am new to the online dating stuff? and tell me more about you with photos.
  SINCERELY
OBED.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs797286bkk;
        Sun, 9 Jan 2011 08:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.142.163.10 with SMTP id l10mr3508965wfe.286.1294589377328;
        Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:09:37 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <rollobed@yahoo.com>
Received: from omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.89.169])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id y42si8948546wfd.58.2011.01.09.08.09.25;
        Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:09:36 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rollobed@yahoo.com designates 98.138.89.169 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.89.169;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rollobed@yahoo.com designates 98.138.89.169 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rollobed@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 72741 invoked by uid 1000); 9 Jan 2011 16:09:25 -0000
Received: (qmail 43128 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Jan 2011 16:09:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294589363; bh=eXpX3HEOYmN+8q1fwvhwUx3HQGjTrt9d0dB3ESgGHzI=; tent-Type; gHlXyHByRWh+c=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  jgFTnNdnuAe4o=;
Message-ID: <353397.42908.qm@web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 9WPkn28VM1lzMEJ.tfIHLk0EXTNN61UyS64B90yEeMjdfy1
Br3xEx9KPB4i8KPu4B_v38GCPzT.4PfubYDdyreN_dMi6bUQepc7EnwrSgfB
KYCFivrm.K3pi6mIO5w33pWg90QyqXhh2txqfwbAr0rrxqimUHczGG3ArqV1
utkw4FOvS507dy8gawe3FJS58dk3q.iGd_boKmdaIonDDUNzeHOdK.yGepYA
0mkN6uRR28HFc.pvcE2t5oXW5yew-
Received: from [41.218.244.242] by web120311.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 Jan 2011 08:09:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 08:09:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: about me
To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@gmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1546934200-1294589362=:42908"

--0-1546934200-1294589362=:42908
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2067601413-1294589362=:42908"

--0-2067601413-1294589362=:42908
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.244.242 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.244.242
Host 	41-218-244-242-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 GHANATEL-AS

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 20:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 09. Januar 2011 um 20:07

Das Yahoo-Profil ist unauffällig.

Zitat:
Obed Thompson
Updates erhalten

* 30 - Weiblich

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2011 um 20:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 09. Januar 2011 um 23:02

Die Bilder schauen nach Modelbildern von ATKExotics aus.
Irgendwann werden wir das Gesicht schon wiederfinden. Smiley
TinEye findet sie auf jeden Fall nicht.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 10. Januar 2011 um 18:03

So, die Dame scheint um den Finger gewickelt zu sein.  Laut lachend

Good evening dear xxxxxxxx,
   I really like the way we are communicating and i know this is the only way for us to communicate now and see what happens.I know there is more hope as we are alive and let us always project into the future and not the past.You are really a nice man who i can tell just for now that you have a great sense of humor,i can see you are a very hard working independent man.Keep that up.Anyway thank you so much for the compliments of my photos and also do not bother much about your ENGLISH,you are doing better and i understand you better than you think.Good for you that you can understand another international language other than ENGLISH-I would always prefer and ever ready to learn GERMAN,FRENCH AND SPANISH to my ENGLISH.I live in Accra a place called OFANKOR,GHANA.I live with my mother only.I work as a sales girl in a grocery shop and that is what i have been doing for so many years now and have had some certification in computing in addition to that.I do this work to save monies in order to pursue my education and have a better job in the near future,i must say it is a good job because of where i find myself now and even if nothing out of it-it pays the bills.
  I have been single for two years now when i decided to have a break from relationship.A friend i trusted so much had an affair with my partner when i traveled to my hometown for two weeks for a family gathering/ceremony.This really affected my emotions for so many months and infact i was really heartbroken that tore me into pieces.I always thank my stars so much that i am still alive and kicking..For all you know anything that happens in this life is meant for us to learn from our past and move on to the future.I have no kids and that is what i desire to have in the near future.I always get so much interests from men allover Ghana here asking me for dates or so but because of my past experience and the way they put things i see no future in that and giving myself a try now for online dating.
  Have you tried online dating before and have you had any experiences be it good or bad?
What do you thinka bout the distance and if everything goes right with us,will you be willing to come and visit me ?what do you think about this...You said you been searching on datesites for 3 years and have you not found anyone,tell me more about this...I am willing to relocate to my partner if everything works out with us.
  I am looking for someone that loves me as much as I love them. Someone who is not bothered if I am by their side all day long … or all night long. Someone who wants me as much as I want them. Someone that feels like something is missing from their day if I am not around … someone I can no longer live without. That special person will take precedence over current family...
   I have two spaces in my heart. One space  for my future child  and one for that other special person. The space for that special person is a different space and no-one other than that person, can fill that space. They can expect to have my attention whenever it is needed, or the space to breathe … I will not suffocate anyone, but I cannot help showing how I love, just by doing the simplest things in life and treasuring every moment with either my future child or that special person.
 When I am in love, I am serenely passionate and love nothing more than ‘serving my man’.  I know decision making is one of the hardest jobs in life … and that most decisions are made finally by the male in any relationship but i want a relationship based on the man and woman working as a team.I am a survivor, not a sucker. I take nothing for granted.I prefer to give than receive … in all aspects of life. I am either there 100% or I am not at all … and I am often considered a driving force in team work activities. I won’t stop just because it gets hard or boring … for I know those who sow, shall also reap. I also know that those who wait, shall also receive and that all good things come to those who wait with an open heart and mind.
   I don’t want to change my partner … I want to be able to blend our lives together. I want to be able to shower that special person with coffee in bed … nice romantic evenings, soft candles and all the other trimmings. I want him to feel loved more than life itself … and for him to want to come home, falling into each others arms with the biggest hugs anyone can deliver. I want that closeness again too … how I yearn to love the right man again, but admit straight up, I am very rusty as I have remained celibate all these years, but I do know ‘all my bits’ still work, lol. (lol = laughing out loud).I love sex very much and with the right man.I love all the romance,cuddling,caressing and all that goes with a pleasure love making and also love oral sex...
   SEX is the integral part of dating/relationship and this keeps the two involved get more attracted and bonded together not forgetting its pleasures,it also makes a relationship build up so strong.
  I hope to hear back from you … as I really do enjoy reading all you are telling me...
I really admire your lovely photos so much,you are indeed a handsome man ..
  SINCERELY
OBED

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs805548bkk;
        Sun, 9 Jan 2011 13:33:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.179.7 with SMTP id bo7mr3458799icb.159.1294608807809;
        Sun, 09 Jan 2011 13:33:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm30-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.69])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id f5si121967icu.111.2011.01.09.13.33.25;
        Sun, 09 Jan 2011 13:33:26 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rollobed@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.69;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rollobed@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rollobed@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.50] by nm30.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jan 2011 21:33:25 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.196] by tm3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jan 2011 21:33:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1054.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 09 Jan 2011 21:33:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 374893.95297.bm@omp1054.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23442 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Jan 2011 21:33:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294608805; bh=SGzUcUUNMJ3FV4x52AXOZ6tmQ/RypRQwSPstlIOOk3s=; -Version:Content-Type; Qt+g/e4Cg3veQ=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  RoHOgUC0lwaDA=;
Message-ID: <187326.20587.qm@web120302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: sHp9zP8VM1kv12kxJZI0eShvCDmnWe5dvsdGosc4s9SYTzX
cYa61f971tj_CjwTmJpBV_QJXBrZhmomsjpLgE3EWGVipYueZ8xxhhWiPT2o
oTNEE.BT8sqtY70xfjV1p_mg7YSi7mQnrEgYpIj1rEdGhgPaRertFkKycZ_S
aWzzC8PLilWpsoC3CguWa1CkQaKpj5pvmu1Lusg--
Received: from [41.218.244.136] by web120302.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 Jan 2011 13:33:25 PST
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 13:33:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: about me
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D2A09DE.90004@googlemail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-133395812-1294608805=:20587"

--0-133395812-1294608805=:20587
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.244.136 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.244.136
Host 	41-218-244-136-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 GHANATEL-AS

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2011 um 18:04 von Bommo »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #5 - 13. Januar 2011 um 17:46

HI xxxxxxxx,
Hope you are doing well and so far your week is been good my dear man.It was nice to hear from you the first time and indeed your photos look so nice,you are a handsome gentleman.
I have not had a response from you about me or if you had not got any mail from me then kindly tell me and if you did receive it just reply me and let us start from there.
OBED

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.204.80.81 with SMTP id s17cs43431bkk;
        Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:31:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.42.180.196 with SMTP id bv4mr797550icb.514.1294831888266;
        Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:31:28 -0800 (PST)
Received: from nm12-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm12-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.91.51])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id he41si1444728ibb.44.2011.01.12.03.31.26;
        Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:31:27 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rollobed@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.51 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of rollobed@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.51 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=rollobed@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jan 2011 11:31:25 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.246] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jan 2011 11:31:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Jan 2011 11:31:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 862097.5219.bm@omp1060.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 94095 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Jan 2011 11:31:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294831885; bh=gx1zRWMg7TQnWBSLjvkxq1SkqVxIPU4I4BsRUW0xbDw=; tent-Type; +2mN/193Mb+R0=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  x7fcfQPGjgC20=;
Message-ID: <773315.93748.qm@web120317.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: xGosFMAVM1lpKKa.sdyylBkDvE3GMKDI76iOmWrMSI1sJBV
qalRJsa.LcV4gTh5YbtIjgCNP.mcv2gBM5tM0g57qZTEcInDPxApkBVRmG65
pxL_KOgrCn_GcibAby7aPwQMUHfYQBVKUenYNNkpTqUjZLzDUs5Jg9qn9tQh
cyvcRzMaUhmA1VPyxCqto2mPJbNz0WTSs41S863awUcTdILiPYZT2suIdXUe
igIKJ4pvRi2.ZYrzyIprL7H0r
Received: from [41.218.250.187] by web120317.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:31:25 PST
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:31:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: no response
To: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1719297387-1294831885=:93748"

--0-1719297387-1294831885=:93748
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.250.187 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.250.187
Host 	41-218-250-187-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh