Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Glory <gloryamudu10@yahoo.com> <standardcharterdbankplc@dnsau.org.uk> <stadardcharteredbankplc@gawab.com> (Gelesen: 2741 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Glory <gloryamudu10@yahoo.com> <standardcharterdbankplc@dnsau.org.uk> <stadardcharteredbankplc@gawab.com>
03. Januar 2011 um 14:26

Am Anfang stand ein Profil bei waydate.com - eine Dame aus den USA.

Glory Amudu

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley

Profildaten:
Zitat:
Dating with globaby: I am a loving and caring young girl,looking t...

globaby
   - 24 y/o female
   - from Ames, Iowa, USA
   - Arabic, Estonian, Danish
   - seeking a Man from 19 to 29 y/o

Last logged in: 2010-12-31 07:51:51

globaby are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      19-29
Looking for a height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Looking for a body type      Average
Relationship      Activity Partner, Romance

Personal details of globaby

Name      glory
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1986 February 10
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Ample
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Atheist
Marital status      Attached
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Bookkeeper
Income      $10,000/year and less
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About globaby

Description:
I am a loving and caring young girl,looking to meet a good and kind person.

Ideal match description:
I am lookiong to meet a good and kind young man

Mailtext:
Zitat:
Здравствуйте Уважаемые.
Меня зовут Слава Amudu, я видел вашего профиля сегодня в (painart.ru) и стала заинтересована в вас, я также хотел бы знать вас больше, и я хочу, чтобы вы отправить письмо на мой электронный адрес, поэтому я могу дать вам мое изображение для вас знать, с кем я.
Вот мой электронный адрес (gloryamudu10@yahoo.com)
Я считаю, что мы можем двигаться отсюда!
Я жду вашу почту на мой адрес выше.
Славы.
(Помните расстояние или цвет кожи не имеет значения, но любовь М. tters много в жизни
(gloryamudu10@yahoo.com)
благодарность и быть blessed.with обнимать и целовать от меня

/////////////////////////////
Hello Dear.
My name is Glory Amudu,i saw your profile today at(painart.ru)and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address ( gloryamudu10@yahoo.com)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Glory.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love ma tters alot in life
( gloryamudu10@yahoo.com)
thanks and be blessed.with hug and kissing from me
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 17:52 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Glory <gloryamudu10@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Januar 2011 um 14:28

Auf meine nette  Anfrage, die Dame hat mich kontaktiert, erhielt ich zum xten Mal Post aus dem Sengal – nicht aus den USA.  Ärgerlich

Das kalte Blut ist nun wohl schon geronnen und alle Helden sind tot – oder was.  Laut lachend

Yours Apple Of Love.
DEAREST ONE.

Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; Enline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How are you today over there in your country, i believe you're having a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Glory Amudu i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am confortable with your age, I am from Rwanda Central Africa, 5.7ft tall, light in complexion single, (Never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr Larry  Amudu ; was a politician and the chairman managing director of Larry & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country Rwanda,) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother, my father and two of my younger brother in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend. Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,

PLAESE Do not be offended for this message that come's from me, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee, It's like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon. I shall really grow fond to have good inspite attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is  Rev- James Johnson, who is the pastor of the (CHRIST FOR ALL CHURCHES MISSION) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is  (+221-768-801-839).  If you call  and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it ecept the Reverend that knows about it ) i have my late father's deposit certificate of the fund. and the Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.2 (Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures. I will equelly like to see yours too. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Apple Of Love,

Miss Glory Wishing You The Best Of Today.

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.42.239.3 with SMTP id ku3cs338717icb;
        Mon, 3 Jan 2011 04:08:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.90.62.19 with SMTP id k19mr12386483aga.180.1294056520793;
        Mon, 03 Jan 2011 04:08:40 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <gloryamudu10@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.78])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id d7si47420741and.167.2011.01.03.04.08.38;
        Mon, 03 Jan 2011 04:08:39 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of gloryamudu10@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.78 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.78;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of gloryamudu10@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.78 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gloryamudu10@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.63] by nm8.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2011 12:08:38 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.45] by tm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2011 12:08:38 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2011 12:08:38 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 539513.90910.bm@omp1045.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 75171 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jan 2011 12:08:38 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294056517; bh=2rpOwbweL2VSXJyjHW90ax0PNAe/u5YEXTUgz1T5HQc=; -Version:Content-Type; We1I7zimlqcNg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  L0lpUAqV5uq6s=;
Message-ID: <938417.73914.qm@web113917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: T7vedmMVM1mhVpPqo9AyWWFsOjVpX9z82ezDz55JVP_bFdU
YhLRPYK1VH9E2x37tuQSZtPXSv5BDcV__x.bQ7utpZDUMHtxDHjRrV6C9snl
MmWh7k3l4iOWLbdQjdUU1rcrKxM1ddrYAm8G0qJX87N9vxcmYHplHgDW6Y.i
L1KIhezMdCdXGH7aRGJuOcFizwRN8LBwKv1gO5vVJrOcBlVmOEfHz6_A4wP3
S7.T9wo.B3h_ak5GhLqxr54bZNW5h3T7Yr7qcWjTGQ7pZGeAB.J26y16N5ls
PEObqTYSWNajmgMoKpBx0ePZKdcpfxX1orzBGJmGxo.7.cDTi9VkcV3noHj9
TXtSNk882sg.W0CiuC2yCa39vX3590KMMgRuutxBmGXKm.LwI8iruMXZcX76
PsH1pbsbKroq9Gfei8XIIAWecqi_OCck5TZpFuZPE.wqzZ48uTL6yavLRl5x
I.to9GSK.BkBCPhUEjt94clRps7.1do1USlSZ_nzuy2M5bEfylmru_jrGwoA
tmoPGhtmwNF..qeNkdPfS4IRBXoWfEvZOkfCCcegtc9iIZ6oeRLfSe7rFPOe
Vx8Fq_TUCI_S4wOLLcXQSqN3JOnROw7BtJ.Ha.RkhApCTxAul4rc3M6zvMRh
rcfbXHxcSDK48c55gBM1rt9vrtVhyteeTO3pUlzjEdijXIVFhyo4d
Received: from [41.214.111.7] by web113917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 03 Jan 2011 04:08:37 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 04:08:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HAVE A NICE DAY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D1DEBC5.8040709@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-21211789-1294056517=:73914"

--0-21211789-1294056517=:73914
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.214.111.7 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.214.111.7
Host 	41.214.111.7
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	Dakar, 01 -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 01:28 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #2 - 03. Januar 2011 um 15:17

Unsere  Smiley mit Hut. Laut lachend

Spoiler für Foren Links:
Jane <fugarjane4loveu58@yahoo.co.uk> <fugarjane4loveu57@yahoo.co.uk> <scotland_1royal@myway.com> <royal.bstd.scotland@inMail24.com> <royal_bstd.scotland@inMail24.com> <ecobankdusenegal.sn@24.com> <customerservice.ecobank.com@24.com> <Gregbamilani.ecobank.com@24.com>
Lilian <lilianjohnson85@yahoo.co.uk> <lilianjohnson85@hotmail.com>
Miss Gift <giftlove_4love@yahoo.fr>
Gift <giftamba@yahoo.com>
Afara / Anita <afaraude@yahoo.com> <afaraude@rambler.ru> <anitamabou@live.com>
Amina / Lissa <aminasary1@yahoo.com> <lissa_arona@yahoo.com> <pastorjohnsen@yahoo.fr> <rabattcahmbers@yahoo.com> <rabattchambers@rabat.cc> <banque_cncas@in.com> <banque_cncas@mixmail.com> <payinfo.fibibank@sify.com>
Joy / Vivian / Lilian / Joy / Lauren / Nomusa / Angela <joy_baby123@yahoo.com> <vivian29_jones@yahoo.co.in> <doe.lilian@yahoo.in> <joyand002@hotmail.com> <lauren.doe23@yahoo.com> <nomusaefemena@yahoo.com> <msangel138@yahoo.co.uk>
Gift / Miss / Anita / Sandra / July / Vivian / Angela <kassala_g@yahoo.com> <van_2009_laban@yahoo.com> <anitamabou@att.net> <mabou.anita@yahoo.com> <sandraphilip101@yahoo.com> <julymurrey@yahoo.com> <vivankoneh@yahoo.com> <msangel800@yahoo.co.uk>
Jelin / Tata / Patricia / Favor <jelindomingo209@yahoo.com> <tatahko@yahoo.com> <patjosephg22@gmail.com> <favortrayon@yahoo.com> <revpeterfaye@yahoo.com> <royalbkscotland1@zbavitu.net> <info.fibi-online@gmx.co.uk> <royalbank_scotland.int@inmail24.com>
Cindy / Marry <cindychris001@yahoo.com> <marrykimudi@yahoo.com> <hayalabiko@yahoo.com> <hayala_biko@yahoo.ca> <customer.rbs@email.com> <royalbankofscotland.rbs@in.com> <scbankuk_transfer@maktoob.com> <Standardchartbankuk.transfer@24.com>
Gift <giftlove_20007@yahoo.com> <rev_4dannyking@yahoo.com> <barbenjaminfernando@rocketmail.com> <rbs.scotlandbank@yahoo.co.uk> <Rbs.Royalbankscotland@24.com>
Samanta / Anna <samantaefemena@yahoo.com> <annahady@yahoo.co.uk> <roosamu@gmail.com> <sprenzlawchamber@gmail.com> <info@clydaleb.com> <rbs_transfer@bigstring.com> <rbsintl@mixmail.com>
Christiana / Tina / Joy / Rose / Sussan / Ibima / Rita <christiana_be@yahoo.com> <tinahakam@yahoo.com> <joy_xawaza@yahoo.com> <rose_joysy@yahoo.com> <sussy10pet@yahoo.co.uk> <ibima_d@yahoo.com> <rita_koneh123@yahoo.com>
Julian / Benthia / Faith / Jessica / Blessing / Anita <jullianmax11@yahoo.com.ph> <bentia_mimi@yahoo.co.uk> <faith00fab@yahoo.com> <jessica4arona_u@yahoo.com> <blessingfred@rocketmail.com> <anitahakam02@yahoo.com>
Milian / Mabel / Mary / Sharon / Hope / Anita / Sandra <milianweah_klv@yahoo.com> <mabeldagba3@yahoo.de> <mary.benju@yahoo.com> <sharon24girl@yahoo.com> <hopewani@yahoo.com> <anita.baby35@yahoo.com> <sandra_ukwa@hotmail.com>
Vara / Esther / Marylyn <varamaxwell@yahoo.com> <estherdokie@yahoo.co.uk> <marylynk4love@yahoo.com> <revamospeter@yahoo.com> <rvefatherstar@yahoo.co.uk> <infoba.senegal@gmail.com> <standard-bk@london.com> <inquiries_bas@inmail24.com>
Monalisa / Paulina / Linda / Miracle / Faith / Prisca / Joy <monalisachinda@ymail.com> <paulina_fab1@yahoo.com> <linda_12des@yahoo.com> <miracleebeh@ymail.com> <faith100fab@yahoo.com> <kpriscar@yahoo.com> <joyojima02@yahoo.com>Devine <divine4ulove2@yahoo.co.uk> <Revmaxwell52@yahoo.com> <Londonstandardcharteredbank.uk@inMail.sk> <Standardcharteredbanklondon.uk@inMail.sk> <Customerservicedepartmentbk.uk@inMail.sk> <petsandschateredcustomerservice@yahoo.co.uk>
Anita Mabou <anita20mabou@yahoo.co.nz>
Anita <anita1mabou@yahoo.com> <anita80anita@bellsouth.net> <rev_pas_mathewlivinus@yahoo.com>
Sonia <sonia_koneh0@yahoo.com> <soniakoneh85@live.com>
Helen <helen40john@yahoo.de>
Lorita <loritadabor@hotmail.co.uk>
Anita <anita002geb@yahoo.com>
Susan <susanlovesong77@yahoo.co.uk> <susanlovesong@yahoo.com> <susan_koneh00@yahoo.com>
Phina <phinasamule@yahoo.com>
Dora <dora_adisa@yahoo.com>
Rose <rose_kbaby2008@yahoo.com>
Mariatou <mariatou2ray@yahoo.com> <mariatouraymond@yahoo.com>
Joy <joy_khal@yahoo.com>
Cecilia <ceceliaebue1@yahoo.in>
Favour Elliot <favour_elliot200@hotmail.fr>
Angela Abbe <msangela801@yahoo.co.uk>
Dona <dona022mat@yahoo.com>
Hellen <hellen_k000@yahoo.com>
Angel <angel28yak@hotmail.com>
Lilian <liliankarume36@yahoo.co.uk>
Ann <annbaby.nelson@yahoo.com>
Evelyn Weah <evelynweah67@yahoo.com>
Marylyn <marylyn4u@yahoo.in>
Miss Juliet <juilet87juilet@att.net> <juliet1983juliet@yahoo.in>
Winny <winny_jude01@hotmail.fr>
Viviane <viviane_williams@yahoo.com>
Fortune Johnson <fortunejohnson02@yahoo.com>
Matida <matida_d110@yahoo.in>
Helen <helen88helen@yahoo.com>
Prisca <prisca_2fred@hotmail.com> <royalbankofscotland.transferdepartment@mail.mn>
Recheal <recheal_u24@yahoo.com>
Kelly <kellywilliams1924@yahoo.com>
Renee <otirenee@yahoo.co.uk>
Sophie <sophie44@katamail.com> <sophie4love30@yahoo.com>
Cyntia <cyntia28yak@hotmail.com>
Mercy <lady.mercy99@hotmail.com>
Lucky <luckykerrone@yahoo.in>
Denise <deniseduncan2000@att.net> <deniseduncan78@gmail.com>
Faith Diane <faith_diane11@yahoo.com>
Gift <giftgukama@ymail.com>
Miss Gift <giftlove_4love@yahoo.fr>
Lilian <lilianjohnson85@yahoo.co.uk> <lilianjohnson85@hotmail.com>
Gift <giftamba@yahoo.com>
Kelly <kellywilliams240@yahoo.com>
Catherine <zfatu@yahoo.co.uk>
Jane <janebuba@yahoo.co.uk> <dicksonpaul76@yahoo.com>
Fartu <fartu30@yahoo.com>
Loveth <evans.loveth@yahoo.com>
Katte <kattemadhib@yahoo.co.uk>
Gloria <gloria.mabou@ymail.com>
Vivian <viviankarume1@yahoo.com>
Magreath <magreathforgod@gmail.com>
Grace <ahmadu.grace@yahoo.com>
Esther <esther_20desmond@yahoo.fr>
Tessy <tessy.annan27@hotmail.com>
Blessing <blessing_gukama72@yahoo.co.uk>
Ann <anndontus@yahoo.com>
Ann <ann_love8882@yahoo.com>
Madline <madlin2real@yahoo.com>
Joy <joy.harry34@yahoo.it> <father_simonfrank@yahoo.com>
Jane <jane.saleeby@yahoo.co.uk>

Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 02:54 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #3 - 04. Januar 2011 um 16:23

Besser als jede Räubergeschichte.

My Dearest One.

I received your email with thanks. Please i what i want from you is just for you  to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with Standard Chartered Bank in their suspence account transffered not the Ring you are talking about. I contacted you to be my Guardian/Foregn Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money transfered to you.

Every thing I told you about this money is real and legal. I have surferred alot since my father died. I dont have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Rwanda and that's why I ran away from there.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend around 2oclock my time i will be there waiting your urgent call or you  ask him the best time to call me.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transfered into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 18% of the total money and 30% for me, while 7% for any enevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that TRUST is the key to achieve success in every business, so with TRUST we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us.that's why I trusted you after going through your profile and you sound so matured and intergrity. I am so much more than happy, and I have every confidence and trust with you in this business transaction which we will carried out on a good faith.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim,this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foregin partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.2million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK  PLC LONDON
E-Mail address (standardcharterdbankplc@dnsau.org.uk)
E-Mail address ( stadardcharteredbankplc@gawab.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr  Ronald Davies .
Telephone number +44-702-408-1565.
                                +44-702-404-3896

Contact them now  on how to transfer the $7.2 (Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Apple Of Love.
        Miss Glory

Spoiler:

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.42.239.3 with SMTP id ku3cs368746icb;
        Tue, 4 Jan 2011 06:23:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.147.125.7 with SMTP id c7mr27638036yan.30.1294150986702;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 06:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <gloryamudu10@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm7.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm7.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.77])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id x50si42168806yhc.203.2011.01.04.06.23.05;
        Tue, 04 Jan 2011 06:23:05 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of gloryamudu10@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.77 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.77;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of gloryamudu10@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.77 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=gloryamudu10@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.67] by nm7.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 14:23:04 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.29] by tm7.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 14:23:04 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1029.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 14:23:04 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 784179.76378.bm@omp1029.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 49384 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 14:23:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294150984; bh=U5uaEuJH0EuA89R4MDlYfeYSOPRzh7HDYNqEN7eOlMc=; -Version:Content-Type; /PGn8ko+XzH6Q=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  EPDMgLtIiAWx0=;
Message-ID: <222603.48926.qm@web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: xqVH1a8VM1l0ixv1YCwMp4.QEfxn_xlQ5CBsExOOPTKE4A7
Fz.zr_bzc_2LEVlXlt0fTbzzSakCKF9lBrdlas1GJSh4jsD4DAgl0d6hB0oe
zVnCLMCaGKW08lYBKEnTXsPVpTPElE4.SEdo3vvr4eTnjN_kDS7zLG7VRjQK
0WVVQSul_87Yeez.exJbkRtnoYvlXzR5kbLJ8jeeN9s1GSdIU4PHui93.trl
cuo36ldXpzc7MPfgZ_tJRTvT3dEtEMZulTbMc4v1Aauv_5DO.YbCFVEvXRJ9
THCYS24tYc1NyjUkbqW33YUi9pD1FxA3B1dVEXhqhKB3WHaBSiVFd2ax_3Wc
XKuGgDT5xOdI-
Received: from [41.82.118.186] by web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 06:23:03 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 06:23:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY LOVE PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR MORE INFORMATIONS.
To: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@googlemail.com>
In-Reply-To: <4D21CF13.3000009@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1012154733-1294150983=:48926"

--0-1012154733-1294150983=:48926
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

aus dem Senegal:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.82.118.186 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.82.118.186