Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Abi <abiokom@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4135 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Abi <abiokom@yahoo.com>
03. Januar 2011 um 11:37

Eingeliefert über http://www.zeitfür2.de

Nachricht von abiabi2

Gesendet am 03.01.2011 um 08:59 Uhr

Bitte versuchen Sie und antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-Mail bitte, weil ich wirklich brauchen Ihre Hilfe bitte, abiokom@yahoo.com

Mein Name ist miss Abi ökom Ich sah dich heute und wurde Interessent in dir, ich werde auch gern wissen Sie mehr, und ich möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse senden, so kann ich Ihnen mein Bild für Sie zu wissen, wem ich bin.
Hier ist meine Email-Adresse (ABIOKOM@YAHOO.COM)
Ich glaube, wir können von hier aus!
Ich warte auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse oben.
Abi.No Sache in deinem Alter brauche ich Ihre Hilfe.
(Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern Liebe eine Menge Dinge im Leben)
Bitte antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-ADRESSE hier Gott segne Sie.

Please try and reply me with my email please,because i really need your help please, abiokom@yahoo.com

My name is miss Abi Okom i saw you today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (ABIOKOM@YAHOO.COM)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Abi.No matter your age i need your help.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE GOD BLESS YOU.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 13:20 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10032 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Abi <abiokom@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Januar 2011 um 11:38

Yahoo:

Zitat:
Abi
Updates erhalten

* Weiblich
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 13:58 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 03. Januar 2011 um 11:39

http://www.freizeitfreunde.de/frage_antwort/postkarte-332351

Zitat:
ich brauche Ihre Hilfe, abiokom@yahoo.comvon: abiabi26 Datum: 09.10.2010 um 19:50 Uhr Bitte versuchen Sie und antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-Mail bitte, weil ich wirklich brauchen Ihre Hilfe bitte, abiokom@yahoo.com Mein Name ist miss Abi ökom Ich sah dich heute und wurde Interessent in dir, ich werde auch gern wissen Sie mehr, und ich möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse senden, so kann ich Ihnen mein Bild für Sie zu wissen, wem ich bin. Hier ist meine Email-Adresse (ABIOKOM@YAHOO.COM) Ich glaube, wir können von hier aus! Ich warte auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse oben. Abi.No Sache in deinem Alter brauche ich Ihre Hilfe. (Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern Liebe eine Menge Dinge im Leben) Bitte antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-ADRESSE hier Gott segne Sie. Please try and reply me with my email please,because i really need your help please, abiokom@yahoo.com My name is miss Abi Okom i saw you today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (ABIOKOM@YAHOO.COM) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Abi.No matter your age i need your help. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE GOD BLESS Y Wer hat noch so eine PK bekommen. Habe den Abs. sofort gesperrt

Superfrau 10.10.2010 um 06:35 Uhr

Thema
    Aktuell

Schlagworte:
    PK

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 03. Januar 2011 um 11:40

http://www.silbernetzwerk.de/artikel/lesen/Mein-Freund-der-Kellner-

Zitat:
12.12.2010 10:49
HALLO

Please try and reply me with my email please,because i really need your help please, abiokom@yahoo.com

My name is miss Abi Okom i saw you today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am.

Bitte versuchen Sie und antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-Mail bitte, weil ich wirklich brauchen Ihre Hilfe bitte, abiokom@yahoo.com

Mein Name ist miss Abi ökom Ich sah dich heute und wurde Interessent in dir, ich werde auch gern wissen Sie mehr, und ich möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse senden, so kann ich Ihnen mein Bild für Sie zu wissen, wem ich bin.
Hier ist meine Email-Adresse (ABIOKOM@YAHOO.COM)
Ich glaube, wir können von hier aus!
Ich warte auf Ihre Mail an meine E-Mail-Adresse oben.
Abi.No Sache in deinem Alter brauche ich Ihre Hilfe.
(Denken Sie daran, die Entfernung oder die Farbe spielt keine Rolle, sondern Liebe eine Menge Dinge im Leben)
Bitte antworten Sie mir mit meiner E-ADRESSE hier Gott segne Sie.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 03. Januar 2011 um 11:42

http://yocs.zoints.com/

Zitat:
Please try and reply me with my email please,because i really need your help, abiokom@yahoo.com

I saw your profile at,http://www.zoints.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 03. Januar 2011 um 11:43

http://www.our.com/friends/gerdol/

Zitat:
> abi2009 sagte das [13-04.2010]

Please try and reply me with my email
please,because i need your help,
abiokom@yahoo.com

My name is miss Abi Okom
i saw you today and became intrested in you,i
will also like to know you more,and i want
you to send an email to my email address so i
can give you my picture, for you to know whom
i am.
Here is my email address
(ABIOKOM@YAHOO.COM)
I believe we can move
from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address above.
Abi.No matter your age
i need your help.
(Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but love matters alot
in life)
PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY EMAIL
ADDRESS HERE GOD BLESS YOU.

I saw your
profile at,http://www.our.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 04. Januar 2011 um 11:47

hello my dearest,
how are you,i hope all  is very fine with you,please is nice and  pleasure,getting in touch with you,please i want you to know that your age is noting to me,

Once again My name is Miss Abi Okom,a citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am 26 years old, my birthday was 1st January 1984.I hold a certificate in general Nursing,i am hoping to further my education in this career.I am never married and don't have children,I enjoy going to dinner,movies,sports,beaches,mostly all outdoor activities.

I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to  spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and  honest.I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery  before,myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political was killed.My late father Dr Okom Ododo, was a successful top business man in my country,he deals in importation of foodstuff like rice, salt and sugar  from Thailand and Europe. He was unfortunately assassinated  together with my lovely mother  by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war.

It was only me that is alive for  now out of a family of five. because i was in school and managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  leaving now in the middle of the war.I have decided not to go back to my country for anything even when the war is over but because there are still political instability,killings and several unrest.I lost so much, my parents , and my three lovely brothers  as well as some other relatives and family capital investments.I wish to  develop a very good friendship  with  you if  you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me.

I neverlike tragedy and i never wish to witness it ever again in my life.Life is really so hard  over here and  presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp  of this country. Here is very restricted and no one is never allowed to move out to the country without this country's residence permit or passport.and i really want to get all this,because i lost my own in the war,and i really need a big assistance from you,but i will like to know more about you first,because i have something that you assist me to do,i will tell you the help and the assistance once i hear from you,

And I can be contacted by the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp.His name is Rev. father Jones Martins,and their office phone is  +221772704238,you call him and tell him that you want to talk to me,I WILL TELL YOU MORE AND THE HELP I NEED FROM YOU?
have a nice day and hope to hear from you,
is me Abi,

Spoiler:
From Abi Okom Tue Jan 4 08:53:10 2011
X-Apparently-To:            xxxxx@yahoo.es via 212.82.110.200; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:53:14 +0000
Return-Path:            <abiokom@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk:            98.139.91.99
Received-SPF:            none (mta1082.mail.ird.yahoo.com: domain of abiokom@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-YMailISG:            c9JfWLUcZAo3JTZvjcS42HoA6iWkylhuRhex9aD3ZTD3.A58 fAPKay9591hLVjIPEqVyc0mCREYlwbUz9tWvMg5F1bC8.5IT6da.3f3k2Zar bj8oBObqtVNVsfkJsY5wPr5om8_VVX8UMVhFXdOJO8MSKS3mKivgmLn4CHj8 fpaU55rus8tOjtppGiWMcR_ldmnXnPp92DPm7tvA8C0IFajWNP7ms4R_22jz 2Yq2r0_2_.qstfxTKDvEKGV1NQCkjwky4sopUTHwmK7kif4kTy9NMTcKtptR LoTn_8afR4pdxMyFZco8CRqJ0PdsIq_8pBmX58m49argvTBLEGzEAcrWxVTO d_GR8ObRsRlvLSKauAyNPtFOvuH6TDNhcAQjvpt_LSzi2QH6xRoKpxx5qZ6s iAx3S6BdZQiNVDRgoIr1VGv_laBw5VKe5pknAw6l_rn9hMV10g6Pw.shA6rx 6O0eb7QjdH9w65WG_DVyfkzY.f7ngwnLtS9e3pHkbolFVgrQa.R1aKPLP4ax f6fzKWfKzsAgJ2jBjXmuQdS1D1..3C2y26miYr6nBujcR0420bCClPMHVzma YqgRfdTZeNmlrt_xpKSgYcJPnXt9k0YBgzJYSkKvd5jqY2Pu3TNVamPaiyKb ozTFT91yZ2HZM5t9vLb7v8RZh9swXZGYx_R_UCO_gyIJgdFU4dX.W1QpNf.m oeUSZ5dNyFcMnamcy4FdHo55kIBnZXe_rpWVQpnDTGM9PdTUCU2Z44gXD9cc xFRdSDef5NZi8oATvZ68zdD4I.NerqyDVB6DpNlk9MuL1s7yNnQHf.pPiYCS oN3hEu94sYKMd70Zr9kML6G.h5ufIqSuyy9BZ0T7rDgGtiS3RnH.6lnz3jIC Z9aSFmzqDBzaAzj9cHL2tJQNKZdkQ.syyAxFwC651jOOdZaYWiXVcRN_GowU 8EB9nTACyPdh3uZLI3I4A2VN3PTyysADAreFQmTeY.vYmNaSEFxM7TNsoRlf ShOrJDFJdh8gQhnoppXaQTIS8TVXto0U99EkIS_nq_9lXhe.Fpv5_2lcuPLZ DlCufANS90dJUQEdJ0of_OQnMboi94xUQY13OhTO62Bafo950PhNNBj0NOYT Pip5bLbjRl9nCFl4jZWD7fdRwlKDnNup.OXWxh2fYepoh.pCJHfAHyZY4zWK Q1M8vuPa2xdRhOqKQ_e0E3M_pYgyFfKVL8F5eEbk30QVmqYEENdN5A.rrSm_ 3v0ZBm6WWdPfOoXREq93Xhe293lC2LaH4cWfOTFgJ2JHWLaamkQE289W8gOy 5q1EQI1MwmG1oX1FiV_B1igjmnMi_DAfX4IsRpH8OqgnyJ8RkomX_0djjmq_ VJ_dZeQ4SUC.ykdZCHseQg--
X-Originating-IP:            [98.139.91.99]
Authentication-Results:            mta1082.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received:            from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm29.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com) (98.139.91.99) by mta1082.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 08:53:14 +0000
Received:            from [98.139.91.70] by nm29.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 08:53:12 -0000
Received:            from [98.139.91.2] by tm10.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 08:53:11 -0000
Received:            from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2011 08:53:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:            ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:            867619.46037.bm@omp1002.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received:            (qmail 30052 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2011 08:53:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature:            v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1294131191; bh=tBEWx2W9CO3VQ3SzsqpS9DYayD2ijQb5qjkPeb1LUAA=; tent-Type; Vki+fmMaq5BF4=
DomainKey-Signature:            a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; tent-Type; wRZCmU95WgxUo=;
Message-ID:            <18416.11032.qm@web112904.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG:            1HZnrZUVM1kiS_yF9Gm0Ehz3v4U2uie8aTBXtflSXYNdl.R yLdWeyR9PCfnUzDEMuAPOpz2RNGPNzzPzrqjGNKsLQl7i.ETdVMXkKbJjEcx z9GDyLLUSm7UVjn34LuNFpQ3JDCIzJAhY.q8e0HYGXfi9v1Me.7bXJXHdwar yf9VmUhHdpS79ajrs5nzinfUWaRrpEZO2oPgTZg_SP.Au4S8vG5RAfuHROcE jMh2zb_QEncWAz7zFAQLWpzONTU6q4TWH7f0IBtlC3h01HtBuLgLZMP5gdO0 b6mLRhkOnmfGhdZ48PYqofqL7PDuhdUQ3ywDu6DAgJesiTCx6Lw--
Received:            from [41.214.34.61] by web112904.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Jan 2011 00:53:10 PST
X-Mailer:            YahooMailClassic/11.4.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date:            Tue, 4 Jan 2011 00:53:10 -0800 (PST)
From:            Dieser Absender wurde von DomainKeys geprüft und bestätigt
Abi Okom <abiokom@yahoo.com>  
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
Subject:            PLEASE MORE OF YOU AND I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
To:            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version:            1.0
Content-Type:            multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1066511126-1294131190=:11032"
Content-Length:            77376
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Februar 2011 um 13:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 04. Januar 2011 um 11:48

Eingeliefert mit Sonatel über SN [Senegal]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse [?]: 	41.214.34.61 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
Ländercode der IP: 	SN
Land der IP: 	ip address flag Senegal
Bundesland der IP: 	Dakar
Stadt der IP: 	Dakar
Breitengrad der IP: 	14.6708
Längengrad der IP: 	-17.4381
Provider der IP [?]: 	SONATEL
Organisation: 	SONATEL
Lokale Zeit in Senegal: 	2011-01-04 10:47 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #8 - 04. Januar 2011 um 11:49

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Januar 2011 um 14:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #9 - 26. Mai 2011 um 11:04

Now on www.waydate.com

Zitat:
Dating with abiaa: very open person, and I don't like hiding any...

abiaa
   - 26 y/o female
   - from Akron, Alabama, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a Man from 21 to 31 y/o

Last logged in: 2011-05-25 05:44:03

abiaa are looking for

I look for a      Man
Looking for an age range      21-31
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal

Personal details of abiaa

Name      abi
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1984 December 01
Height      6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      African American
Religion      Catholic
Marital status      Single
Education      High School graduate
Occupation      Student
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      No

About abiaa

Description:
very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I want to give all my love to the husband of my life. And my husband will be the only one for me, because I'm a very devoted person. I hate lie and betray, and I'll never let them come to my home. I like life and think that it's always very interesting and full of surprises

Ideal match description:
I am loving, caring, romantic, kind and honest person. I'm looking for a long term relations with the happy marriage. I want to share everything with my future husband. We'll have our joy, our success and our problems which we'll always decide together. I'm a very open person, and I don't like hiding anything. I

Zitat:

abiaa
    26 y/o female
    Akron, USA

PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS HERE GOD BLESS YOU

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #10 - 26. Mai 2011 um 11:07

send me the same pictures as #4

hello my sweet honey,
how are you,i hope all is very fine with you, please is nice and  pleasure,getting in touch with you,please i want you to know that your age is noting to me,

Once again My name is Miss Abi Okom,a citizen of Ivory coast in West Africa. I am 26 years old, my birthday was 1st January 1985.I hold a certificate in general Nursing,i am hoping to further my education in this career.I am never married and don't have children,I enjoy going to dinner,movies,sports,beaches,mostly all outdoor activities.

I am a confident, well rounded , responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking mature girl. I like to  spend at home with a movies and snacks. I am easy to please, if you treat me with respect and  honest.I was about enrolling to have a master's degree in nursing /midwifery  before,myself and my family suffered a tragedy out of civil war in my country and several political was killed.My late father Dr Okom Ododo, was a successful top business man in my country,he deals in importation of foodstuff like rice, salt and sugar  from Thailand and Europe. He was unfortunately assassinated  together with my lovely mother  by the wicked rebels in the midst of the civil war.

It was only me that is alive for  now out of a family of five. because i was in school and managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  leaving now in the middle of the war.I have decided not to go back to my country for anything even when the war is over but because there are still political instability,killings and several unrest.I lost so much, my parents , and my three lovely brothers  as well as some other relatives and family capital investments.I wish to  develop a very good friendship  with  you if  you would possibly like it, as God will provide for me.

I neverlike tragedy and i never wish to witness it ever again in my life.Life is really so hard  over here and  presently the Senegalese government have been so kind to grant me asylum and i am presently residing in the refugee camp  of this country. Here is very restricted and no one is never allowed to move out to the country without this country's residence permit or passport.and i really want to get all this,because i lost my own in the war,and i really need a big assistance from you,but i will like to know more about you first,because i have something that you assist me to do,i will tell you the help and the assistance once i hear from you,

And I can be contacted by the telephone of the church through the Reverend father who provides moral rehabilitation to the inmates of this camp.His name is Rev. father Jones Martins,and their office phone is  +221772704238,you call him and tell him that you want to talk to me,I WILL TELL YOU MORE AND THE HELP I NEED FROM YOU?
have a nice day and hope to hear from you,
is me Abi,

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.150.177.18 with SMTP id z18cs256020ybe;
        Wed, 25 May 2011 23:55:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.147.135.41 with SMTP id m41mr460047yan.10.1306392925176;
Return-Path: <abiokom@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm11-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm11-vm0.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.240])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id f1si1479060ang.175.2011.05.25.23.55.24;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of abiokom@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.240 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.91.240;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of abiokom@yahoo.com designates 98.139.91.240 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=abiokom@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.91.63] by nm11.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2011 06:55:24 -0000
Received: from [98.139.91.44] by tm3.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2011 06:55:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1044.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 May 2011 06:55:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 121776.42638.bm@omp1044.mail.sp2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 74268 invoked by uid 60001); 26 May 2011 06:55:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1306392923; bh=koyYC1Tt3d8jTNszdmoZnSHMnJCKSzvYnV+PH61ZREA=; tent-Type; CYBIs7av4Y/KM=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  0LxaEcSmDJ2M0=;
Message-ID: <586660.74251.qm@web112909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: u1bwy4UVM1myksppi3f16eCrilxvC.Lp.OmzkREr9TcrwWj
bsbDUpAe3e9pvf8ykhZdc8tr4f1ygDq9xLZpaXrc4cj0.uIGunCJZcdgj3Cm
P.PbDpOeg.fzp1zeyfO.B9uUvVmP.FF7LZspwOYkstjksxxftfOApT8V_qVE
SUUpoyTLhELRFTxSAxulHhkpqUbOqykfoiydqItcC3URF2CyuIjp1qixELRg
U4GEts95RTfYVLv6S9xNzcmAC8dvY.SA3A7T1YGi6CTKNJoncnhet.51m_zv
pVribtEWdZzeDbPGqNF1hLOjpXDWtqZbnoEI7c9TCnC0lumgvj5LtXLHHHS2
5Ng1a0rnO9v27ZXQGeb.FT.9xQvv9pLQoQLxW6Dm0FuHLXgaXjyJNQXB_7X4
9uA--
Received: from [213.154.94.33] by web112909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 May 2011 23:55:23 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MORE OF YOU AND I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE
To: xxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1749537171-1306392923=:74251"

--0-1749537171-1306392923=:74251
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-874104008-1306392923=:74251"

--0-874104008-1306392923=:74251
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue