Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natalya <beautyrussprinces@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1914 mal)

doug5431
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Flörsheim
Natalya <beautyrussprinces@yahoo.com>
23. November 2010 um 18:33

hi my unfamiliar (but we can change it) Don_t think that it is a fun or spam.
This is a real offer from a real Russian woman. My name is Natalya.
I have found your Email in Internet (don_t know where exactly) and tried to make a letter for you. 
Because I believe in destiny and used this unusual hope to get acquainted with a man.
I applied some photos. If you like me you can answer this letter.
I am always glad to get your letter. Waiting for your letter
Natalya

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2011 um 17:36 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10017 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
doug5431
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Natalya <beautyrussprinces@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 23. November 2010 um 18:35

Hi Swen,

I was so glad to get your message. Thank you very much! It means 

that you are interested in me. Am I right?
As soon I have to say that I just start searching Internet service 

that is why if I make any mistake or confuse something please 

don't be offended. I am just a beginner. But I had already bad 

experience. Many of men don't have serious intentions. They treat 

me like only to a game. They just need only my pictures and video. 

But actually it’s not right!
Now I want to say a little about myself. I gonna give you 

information letter by letter to prolong this process to form an 

interest to each other.
As you see my name is Natalya. Have you ever heard such a name? I 

am Russian. I was born on July,18 1982 in the city of Kazan which 

is situated 850 km to the East of Moscow. If you are interested in 

my city you can find much information in Internet.
I speak English a little as I studied it at school and in 

University. By the way I entered the University in the city of 

Saint Petersburg and soon after my graduation I went back to my 

native city. Now I work and live in Kazan with my parents. I love 

parents very much. I also love my work. I am hardworking and 

sociable.
I work as an engineer in a constructing office on the 

Machine-Building Factory in my city. I get used to my job. And 

execute it very well. And what about you? But in my opinion I am 

not paid properly. I don't get much money. It's a general problem 

in Russia. It's very hard here to be paid much enough. I even have 

no phone. Because it is necessary to pay for it and I don’t have 

enough money.
During my life I’ve just once had serious relationships. But then 

I broke with him. He was not suitable for me. It is so painful for 

me to recall about it. 
I think you ask himself why such a girl as me wants to meet her 

love in Internet, do you? There are many reasons to it. And the 

main of them is that I disappointed in Russian men. They treat 

women so bad. They don't respect us  and don’t estimate the values 

of family. And drink too much alcohol.I hope you don't drink too 

much alcohol? I don’t want such a destiny for me and for my future 

children. That is why I am looking for my only one by Internet. 

Also using Internet is very interesting and comfortable.  I want 

to find a real gentleman who never offends a woman, estimates the 

values of family; always will be honest, strong, brave and 

respectful to me. And I hate liars! Maybe you will say that I am a 

romantic and I approach life strongly in romantic way. I don’t 

know. I consider that we should try to do the best. Can you share 

with me your opinion to this moment?
Well, you see what I am a person. You see my goals and my reasons. 

If you want to communicate with me then I wait your letters. 

Please don’t be in a hurry with questions You will get everything 

step by step. It’s much more pleasure to prolong the amusement of 

our meeting, isn’t it? As soon I want to say please don’t ask me 

about sexy or naked pictures. I will draw a conclusion that you 

are not serious and need only sex.
I have no computer at home. My friend allows me to use her 

computer and sometimes I visit Internet cafe. So I will be able to 

answer your letters approximately once two days. It’s not too long 

for you? According to the same reason I don’t use such programs as 

MSN, Skype, ICQ or something like that. I hope you will understand 

me?

So, hopefully waiting for your answer!
Bye 
Natalya

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 21:46 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

doug5431
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 23. November 2010 um 18:37

Hi Sven,
Thanks for your letter. 
I am glad very much that we have started communicating. I like searching you.
Now I should like to tell you about people surrounding me. Of course they are my parents and friends. 
Certainly I respect my parents very much. Because they are my friends. I put family values at the top of my life list. Now I live with my parents. But I want to live apart of them with my own family. I dream to make my own family. 
My family consists of father and mother. My father was a school teacher. His subject was plotting. But now he is already on pension. And spend much time at home. Sometimes he goes fishing and like playing chess with his friends.
My mom works in a library. She is a library worker.  Next year she is going  to go out on pension too like my father. She likes her work. When she is free from work she grows flowers up at home. I have no brothers and sisters. I was the only one child in our family.  I always dreamed about brother or sister. But the health of my mom was not allowed her to have more than one child. 
Also I have a grandmother who lives in Saint-Petersburg. Because my mom was born there. She moved to Kazan when married my father as my dad is from Kazan.  When I was at University I lived with my grandmother. But then I moved to Kazan because decided to live there. But even now according to my passport I have registration in Saint-Petersburg. I miss my granny very much. I have no possibility to visit my grandmother very often but she always waits for me.
Well what can you tell me about your parents? 
Also I have many friends with who I append my free time. Some of my girlfriends are already married or have boyfriends. With some of them I work together or live in neighborhood. Of course among all my friends there are close friends with whom I can share some my secrets or my dreams. Also I have some friends in Saint-Petersburg because I lived there and studied. But now we don’t meet at all. What can you tell me about your friends?
Also I have to tell you that I have no any phone. Maybe in country it is very strange. We have had a home phone but then prices increased and we decided to refuse from it. Also I had a cell phone but recently the economy has lowered my income because of the crises and I don’t have it now.
Russia goes behind many European countries and USA in economy and in the life level. And that is why If somebody in Russia doesn’t have a phone it is not strange for us. I need to economy my money and to collect it if I want somebody. But I have a chance to put the letters down for you using a computer in Internet cafe or the computer of my girlfriend. 
If you allow me I’d like to ask you some questions. How do you see yourself in the future? And what do you dream about? What can you make happy?

I Hope to see your answer
With much respect
Natalya   

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2011 um 17:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

doug5431
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 23. November 2010 um 18:39

Hi  Sven,

It’s so interesting for me to get your messages!!!

I feel much interest searching you by the way of Email. By this letter I’d like to tell you about my hobbies. Hopefully my interest will be similar. Because if we have interests in common it would help us to be closer and to feel each other much more better. 

We live in different countries; we have different mentality, culture and the way of life.

From the school age I have been interesting in geography and the culture of other countries.

Nowadays there are so many TV programs, newspapers and magazines from which we can find out about other countries. But as for me it’s better to find out about the country from the citizen of its country. Because only in this case it’s possible to get the most right and truthful information. Don’t you think so?

As for my hobbies, I have many. First of all I like to listen to music very much. I prefer not the only one direction of music I like different kinds such as classic, pop, rap and so on…

As for classical music I like Enio Moricone. I like his soundtracks to some movies.

Among rock music I like some songs of Metallica. As for rap I like the creativity of Timbaland. 

Also I like Moby, Ace of Base, Enigma, Era, Enya  and some other groups. 

Also I like dancing very much. From classic dances I like tango, Salso, Flamanco(Spain), also modern ones. What about you? Do you like dancing? What dances do you like?

Also I fond of sport. I like winter kinds of sport, such as sking, skates. I like visiting ice palace. When I have spare time I like being there. What kind of winter sport do you like?

Also I like autosport, tennis and soccer. My favorite teams are Russian ones. I always support Russian soccer teams such as Rubin (Kazan) and Zenit (Saint-Petersburg). Do you like soccer or anything else?

I like reading. I like to read different interesting books. Classical literaturesuch as Archipelago Gulag by Solzhnicin (about the destiny of a person who appeared in the Siberian prison after the second world war); Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky(about the theory of a crime done by poor student).

From foreign literature I like Willam Shekzpir Romeo and Juletta. Frankenstein by Marry Shelly (a novel about one scientist who created a monster as everybody considered)

Also I like movies. My best editor is James Cameron.  All his creativity and especially Titanic. I think you watched it? I got much impression when I saw it. I watched it many times. And Always I watch it with much desire. Of course I need to mention his last project Avatar.

I also like historian movies which are based on real events. And movies about nature planet because all of them develop myself very much and makes my outlook wider. What about you, what movies do you like?

I like cooking. As far as I am a woman I have to cook very well. I cook Russian national food such as Pelmeni, Pancake, Borsch(the soup from beet, potato, meet with sour cream.)

Also I know dishes of Italian food such as Losania, pizza. From China food I like Pekin duck and some sea products. I like vegetables, because it’s healthy! And as for you, what do you like to eat? What are your favorite dishes? Do you like cooking? Can you cook?

When I am free from work I like to be with my parents or friends. With my friends together we like to go outside and to make for example barbecue. We can simply go in for walk or to visit a theatre or cinema. I have friends by interests what is why all time we spend together goes interesting. How do you spend your free time? What do you like to do?

I can say to you much more about Russia and about our way of life. But in the next letter. This letter is already very long. I hope I didn’t make you tired?

Waiting for your letter

With the best regards, Natalya

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2011 um 17:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

doug5431
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 23. November 2010 um 18:42

Hello Sven,

Thank you for your letter which I waited very much!
Now I’d like to tell you about Russian celebrations, Russian people and some traditions.
There are many different celebrations in Russia. First of all we have the New Year on December,31.  For many Russians this is the best celebration. It’s like you’re the Christmas, also Santa Claus but in Russia we call him Ded Moroz, fur-tree, and the celebration eat table. In this day in the time of midnight  every family in Russia gather behind the table and listen to celebration speech of our president. We make present each other. Everybody is very satisfied.
After the New Year we have Orthodox Christmas. It’s on January,6.We go in for church and pray. I think like you.
Then we celebrate the Man Day on February, 23. And as far as in Russia every man was in the army, this celebration considers the Man Day. Women celebrate men and make them different presents. I celebrate my father and colleagues from my work.
Along with the Man Day there is a Women Day. It’s on March, 8. I think you know about this celebration because this day is international. Am I right? How do you celebrate it?
The next celebration is the day of Astronautics. In this day Yuri Gagarin in the first time fly in the space. He is the first man who flied in the space. We proud of him that is why always celebrate it.
On the first of may we celebrate the day of labor. It’s like your Labor day. By the way when is your Labor day? How do you spend it?
Also in April we have such celebration as the Easter. I didn’t put it down as soon because this celebration doesn’t have its concrete day, it depends upon days off. It celebrates according to church calendar, what is why this is always different.
I described to you only about the main celebrations in Russia. There are many other celebrations but they are not so important. And as for you, what celebrations are there in your country? I am interested in special state national celebrations.
Now I’d like to tell you about Russian people.  We like to go on visit and also to receive visitors. Russian people are very hospitable. We even can come on visit without invitation. And it’s all right. Masters are always offer to visitors tea or something to eat trying to express his hospitability and to regret in max!
Russians are very benevolent.  In Russia we got used to cook at home that is why for example we very seldom go in different cafe.  Russians like alcohol. And in Russia this is a very big problem for everybody. Because We like different celebrations and to drink vodka. But as for me I don’t drink vodka and don’t smoke.
Russia has a very long and deep history and rich culture. If you are interested in Russia you can find much information in Internet for example. I think it would be very interesting for you.
What can you tell me about your country and people?
What do you think about Russia, its traditions and people?

Waiting your letter
Natalya

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. März 2011 um 17:38 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

† Rais †
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #5 - 23. November 2010 um 18:53

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 21:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 23. November 2010 um 23:23

@ doug5431

Bitte poste uns auch die Quelltext zu den Mails. Wie Du an die herankommst, kannst Du hier lesen: Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 26. Februar 2011 um 15:23

Mit dem Text im Netz bereits hinreichend als Scam bekannt:

Natalya <sweetheartrusbaby@yahoo.com> <russiangoodgirl@yahoo.com> <natalirugirle@yahoo.com> Smiley 

Natalya <snowgirlenat@yahoo.com> Smiley

Natalya <konfetkas@gmail.com> Smiley

Natalya <sunnyprettyladi@yahoo.com> Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 21:52 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema