Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Blessing <blessingsehu@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 809 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Blessing <blessingsehu@yahoo.com>
18. Oktober 2010 um 18:53

Mal was ganz Neues   Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen

Dearest.
I am more than happy that you wrote to my mail.How was your day?, Mine is a little bit cold over hère in Dakar Senegal.i am 23 yrs old. My name is blessing from Ivory Coast in West Africa,5.6ft tall, dark in complexion,(never married before)and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country. My late father Dr Sehu Federick was the managing director of Fedcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was  the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  leaving now.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail.I will also like to see MOREof your picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Blessing.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.214.104.225] by web120313.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:19:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.106.282862
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:19:33 -0700 (PDT)

Ausnahmsweise von Sonatel / Dakar / Senegal:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.214.104.225
Provider:	 	SONATEL
Region:	 	Dakar (SN)

Mannomann wenn ich jedesmal 5 Euro bekommen würde wenn ich die Fresse sehen muss ...    Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Juli 2011 um 18:27 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11051 
Zum Seitenanfang

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema