Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jamilah <jamilah_komada10@yahoo.co.uk> <info@barclaysplc.50webs.com> (Gelesen: 3521 mal)

Razor Buzz
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Jamilah <jamilah_komada10@yahoo.co.uk> <info@barclaysplc.50webs.com>
03. Oktober 2010 um 14:34

Chicken George in Action    Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen 

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me, i hope you are fine.
Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp.

Introduction about my self. my name is Jamilah Komada. 24 years old Girl from Rwanda the only daughter of (Late) Dr Armed Komada. the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the Rwandan president
My father was killed alongside with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt (which he never did).

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I m receiving from my uncle who are planing to take away my father treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but they hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.

Luckily they did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to escape through road to Senegal to seek asylum in Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Dakar where I am right now. the name of our refugee co-ordinate is most High Rev Evans Simon

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of US$4,500,000.00 Four million Five Hundred Thousand USD, with my name as the next of kin.

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement bond with the financial institution stating that incase if anything happen to him that the money can only be released to me when i get a foreign partner or investor who will invest the money with me and help me to build my own investment. So it is based on this that I want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately. i am going to offer your 30% for your assistance in helping me while the other money will be mine.

I will be waiting for your reply and positive response in other to proceed with the transfer.
I will send you my photo with my phone number in my next email.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Jamilah

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Return-Path: <jamilah_komada10@yahoo.co.uk>
X-Original-To: xxxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-15.arcor-online.net (mail-in-15.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.55])
     by mail-in-20-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id DE54BE9922
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:52:21 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from n23.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n23.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.140])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with SMTP id 2CBD91AC0BF
     for <xxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:52:20 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 2CBD91AC0BF
Authentication-Results: mx.arcor.de; dkim=pass (1024-bit key)
     Quelltext.i=@yahoo.co.uk; dkim-adsp=none
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by n23.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2010 19:52:19 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.199] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2010 19:52:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp239.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Sep 2010 19:52:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 605686.80813.bm@omp239.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 14612 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Sep 2010 19:52:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1285876336; bh=YSSGYSHu/3n9gVaQ60Owv8yzDznfDXNbMLwoRhiYaI8=; tent-Type; ora8BCURu8zXY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  tent-Type;
VbJsjtd3MyqZds=;
Message-ID: <420782.8950.qm@web29107.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: reWzxv8VM1mQaXYaxZruM.L4PW24yKe5BdCnH9vTieXkXzS
MxFvHgrkM
Received: from [41.214.73.224] by web29107.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:52:15 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:52:15 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: this is my life story
To: xxx xxx <xxxxxx@arcor.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-162350118-1285876335=:8950"
X-DCC-ARCOR-Metrics: mail-in-20-z2 1241; Body=1 Fuz1=1 Fuz2=1
X-Arcor-Antispam:  SPF_NONE
X-ArcorSpamBlocker: Spamcount: 0 Sensitivity: 10
--0-162350118-1285876335=:8950
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-223594218-1285876335=:8950"
--0-223594218-1285876335=:8950
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Freundlicherweise hat George darauf verzichtet den Link wo er das Bild geklaut hat zu entfernen.

Als die Intelligenz verteilt wurde war George wohl gerade im Internet-Cafe    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2021 um 12:40 von Schnitzel » 
Grund: afr10959 
Zum Seitenanfang

Indikation
Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Re: Jamilah <jamilah_komada10@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 03. Oktober 2010 um 14:38

Kommt natürlich von Sonatel:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse:	 	41.214.73.224
Provider:	 	SONATEL
Region:	 	Dakar (SN) 

Das Bild wurde von www.atkexotics.com geklaut - da gibts viele schöne Sachen zu sehen  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2021 um 12:40 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #2 - 03. Oktober 2010 um 17:00

Razor Buzz schrieb on 03. Oktober 2010 um 14:38:
Das Bild wurde von www.atkexotics.com geklaut - da gibts viele schöne Sachen zu sehenLaut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Stimmt, da kann man sich durchaus längere Zeit aufhalten!  Augenrollen

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Antwort #3 - 03. Oktober 2010 um 17:17

Hier ist die junge Dame nochmal mit Bild:

Jennifer Aburey <jennifer_aburey1@yahoo.com>
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Oktober 2010 um 21:37 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #5 - 06. Oktober 2010 um 23:53

George belästigt mich tatsächlich wegen lumpiger 4,5 Millionen   Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig Griesgrämig

How are you today together with your health which is the most important thing to me, i hope you are fine.
Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp.
Introduction about my self. my name is Jamilah Komada. 24 years old Girl from Rwanda the only daughter of (Late) Dr Armed Komada. the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of the Rwandan president.

My father was killed alongside with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt (which he never did).
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I m receiving from my uncle who are planing to take away my father treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily they did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to escape through road to Senegal to seek asylum in Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Dakar where I am right now. the name of our refugee co-ordinate is most High Rev Evans Simon
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of US$4,500,000.00 Four million Five Hundred Thousand USD, with my name as the next of kin.
Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement bond with the financial institution stating that incase if anything happen to him that the money can only be released to me when i get a foreign partner or investor who will invest the money with me and help me to build my own investment.

So it is based on this that I want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately. i am going to offer your 30% for your assistance in helping me while the other money will be mine.
I will be waiting for your reply and positive response in other to proceed with the transfer.
please send all these information's bellow here.

1) Your real Name and Surname
2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now.
3) Your Tel Numbers and your occupation
4) Your Age and other important things about you.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Jamilah

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.214.64.75] by web29112.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:38:08 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.106.282862
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 18:38:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re:Introduction about my self.

Nein George - da musst du schon noch ein paar Scheinchen drauflegen   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. März 2021 um 12:42 von Schnitzel »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 21. Oktober 2010 um 19:30

Jetzt gibts wieder lustige Dokumente    Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing today, and how is all that is in your control with all the family members doing today?, with hope that you are fine and in good health,
How is also your work ?i believe that it's moving well.

I want to tell you one thing if we get this money transferred to your account you will use some part of the money to invest in any business of your choice, while i will go back to school to further my studies there in your country, the only thing i need from you is your true love and Care.

I am single and have never married before,i will be sending you my other photo in my next email.
My dearest this refugee camp is like hell to me no good food,no food water to drink,i want to  be out of here soon.

Contacting the bank is the first thing, as a result i am given you their contact information bellow so that you will confirm from them about the existence of my inheritance and a possibility of transferring the money into your account as i have written to them about you, my hopes is to meet with you immediately after the transfer of the money to your account  for my better life.

I want you to send me your telephone number or you can reach me true this telephone number  (+221763491576 ) please this telephone number belongs to the reverend Evan Duru that is in charge of this church here in the camp,please call me by 1pm till 5pm london GMT time that is our free time over here in the camp,if you call please tell the reverend that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call.

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible situation, where i am living in today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace) my dear i strongly believe that you can never dis-appoint me in anyway if we start this transaction.

THE BANK NAME AND ADDRESS
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
Office: 1 Churchill Place London
E14 5HP United Kingdom
Clearway: 7-1885 2985
Email: info@barclaysplc.50webs.com
Manager Name: Lynsey Cox
Telephone: +44-703-5906-511
Direct Fax: +44-87-0912-7382
Board Support-Chartered Secretary
Barclays Corporate Secretariat 29th Floor,

Dearest here are all the documents regarding the transfer, and my United Nation Identity Card
Please write an e-mail to them, that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss Jamilah Komada  that you need information on how to retrieve the Sum of $4.518.170 Million US deposited by my (late) father Dr.Armed Komada from Republic of Rwanda, Which Miss Jamilah Komada as the next of kin,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Your Lonely,
Jamilah Komada.

=============================================
Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from BARCLAYS BANK PLC TO MY ACCOUNT

Bank Email addresses,

info@barclaysplc.50webs.com

Respected Sir,
I, Mr .......... a permanent resident of ............. wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favour and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss........,now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, she  is in a refugee status.I am her foreign partner living in ........... Republic l will stand on her behalf. That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter.   
I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account.
Expecting an early reply, with regards,
           Yours faithfully,
             Mr..........

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.214.70.225] by web29115.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:19:07 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.284920
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:19:06 +0100 (BST)

Die machen einen Aufwand wegen der paar Kröten   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Oktober 2010 um 23:36 von zapparella »  

MY_CARD.jpg ( 121 KB | 0 Downloads )
MY_CARD.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Jamilah <jamilah_komada10@yahoo.co.uk> <info@barclaysplc.50webs.com>
Antwort #7 - 28. Oktober 2010 um 14:48

Razor Buzz schrieb on 21. Oktober 2010 um 19:30:
Die machen einen Aufwand wegen der paar Kröten

Das ist aber zu wenig! Auch bleibt die Frage, ob das jetzt ein Flüchtlingsausweis sein soll oder ein Mitgleidsausweis für die Kirche!
Die sollen gefälligst unseren fälschen!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema