Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Capt. James Xavi <capt.j.xavi@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1977 mal)

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Capt. James Xavi <capt.j.xavi@gmail.com>
26. September 2010 um 05:36

Habe wieder so eine schwachsinnige Mail von einem angeblichen Interessent für mein Haus, das ich verkaufen will, bekommen.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <capt.j.xavi@gmail.com>
Delivery-Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:26:50 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (mxeu1: domain of gmail.com designates 74.125.82.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.125.82.196; envelope-from=capt.j.xavi@gmail.com; helo=mail-wy0-f196.google.com;
Received: from mail-wy0-f196.google.com (mail-wy0-f196.google.com [74.125.82.196])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu1) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0LqQcv-1OLT7j2OY5-00eh7Q for x@online.de; Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:26:50 +0200
Received: by wyb40 with SMTP id 40so665581wyb.7
        for <x@online.de>; Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id
         :subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=rmm3lu7GD9FgIB50bomYGlw/sz3hGNRdXCvK/NhhxDc=;
        b=uMXxNpkiAMDq3VxzV0QELp9dTVQqoFKVNE8rLFQE3/nU9HRjOybX6amlJElemHFL2J
         4V0w97uNo75K9p2bgkmdW61stwvHj5ZG5rOznFryEo90X9SOEcm/WE/g/tiTbr1uNTwS
         vPfGd20ZJxreXi7+MKOtM7Zbai6N2KkWrKkCw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
        d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        b=UcnVjExqP/DfMzQuDhLHSx47Ap6UPrI8vLJBrNeH12M7xwuct62BoQTw+yVKyLfdf8
         RY4fVPgxh9VBjzw+5GOQ69prXZaHO+lJVhSOrm33HpfjSWbrlHbJxN2WHhdI55EBCIL4
         96qhi8UQeGXOJQu/EdjGuDxpktrXTo2DgAc0k=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.227.157.17 with SMTP id z17mr4039903wbw.122.1285421210369;
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.227.68.205 with HTTP; Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:26:50 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:26:50 -0700
Message-ID: <AANLkTimPskEX5447LuQF7yD483gz7OQLC7xBk2=Jjzut@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Confidential...please read and understand good (response about the property)
To: x@online.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e65b5e3ea17f950491157230
Envelope-To: x@online.de

Dear ,

Let me give you the details of my personality and what i want from you.

I am Captain James Xavi and i am a member of NATO-ISAF Task Force and Provincial Reconstruction Troops in Southern Iraq.I am a private buyer and want to buy your property for my family use.I am moving over to your country at the expiration of our service here and i need the property for a family use.I can pay for the property immediately.In line with my business and family interest in your country,i have a very confidential proposal for you.

Based on the American legislative and executive decision of pulling our troop out of here by the End of the year i have decided to contact you for this business opportunity and relationship.I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of USD $16.2 million, which I got from crude oil deals in the middle east.This money is right now secured in the security vault of the Red Cross Society here in Iraq.

I want to invest the money in a real estate as soon as my service here ends,anyway you will advice me on that since I am not a business person.I am solely interested in making a life for my two daughters and therefore i shall require the service of a person who is trustworthy and sincere and i am going to make you the beneficiary of the money and allowing you to invest for my Kids in the event anything happens to me here.I am an American and an intelligence officer, so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service.I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I contacted you after many thoughts.Our operation here is getting tough and anything can happen to me.This is the reason i made up my mind to locate somebody abroad whom i can establish a business relationship with and use the money and buy off real estate.I shall establish a memorandum of understanding with you and give you the power of attorney to represent my interest.This means that you will receive the money in your account as payment for real estate and which you have the power to manage for me.I require a great trust and sincerity from you because if anything happens to me,you shall take care of my two daughters whom i shall also make a partner in my agreement with you. But on the progress of our transaction, i will come and inspect the property

I need someone I could deal with on trust, so that is why i contacted you to work with me as the receiving partner in your country. If you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary of the funds and transfer the money to you because as a uniformed person I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary.

I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message,if no response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

If you are interested, then let me know so we can proceed as time is very important to me. I wait for your contact details so we can go into action. In less than seven working days, the money should have been in your possession. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for my investment interest because I know that nothing goes for nothing, I hope I am been fair to you for your assistance as my receiving partner.

Get back to me urgently, if you are interested in this business deal and respond to my private email address: capt.j.xavi@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Capt. James Xavi

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2010 um 05:47 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Capt. James Xavi <capt.j.xavi@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. September 2010 um 05:48

Leider ist die Mail Inline eingeliefert worden und die Herkunft nicht feststellbar.
Der Text sagt aber schon alles.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Telly
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Ich habe eine schöne russische
Frau. Bleibe aber.

Standort: Velbert
Antwort #2 - 26. September 2010 um 06:26

Webmaster schrieb on 26. September 2010 um 05:48:
Leider ist die Mail Inline eingeliefert worden und die Herkunft nicht feststellbar.
Der Text sagt aber schon alles.

Dies Mails gehen einem tierisch auf den Keks. Ob wirklich jemand darauf herein fällt?

Was versehe ich unter inline abgeschickte Mail?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 26. September 2010 um 07:21

@ Telly

Über google kann man Mail inline versenden, dass heißt, es gibt nur die IP von Googlemail aber keine Hinweise auf den wirklichen Absender, weil dessen IP nicht im Quelltext angezeigt wird.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema