Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Fiedler Bosch <fied_bosch@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1682 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Fiedler Bosch <fied_bosch@yahoo.com>
28. August 2010 um 09:54

Smiley Er hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben.

Fielder B
Last Active: an hour ago
Profile Views: 346 times
Profile Skin: Silvery New Year
Tagline: Love is like a flower, give it some time, patience and lots of tender loving care; and watch it bloom into something wonderful before your eyes

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: RnB , Blues, Country Music and Hiphop ..
Movies: Prison Break , Heros and some other comedy and romantic movies.
TV: Mnet, CNN.ESPN
Books: The Bible .. Harry potter..Magazines..
Sports: Swimming , cycling , football , soccer and basketball.
Interests: I hope to meet the woman I will fall in love with and to create open , treat special , sincere and have a loving relationships with her, which will result in maybe creating a family..... I'm looking for a kind, smart, caring, reliable, a good friend, interesting, self-sufficient and serious woman ready for a relationship ..
Dreams: TO HAVE MY OWN FAMILY AND LIVE HAPPILY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ..
About Me: I am a caring , kind, affectionate, tender, energetic, passionate, goal-oriented, confident, honest, sincere, romantic, serious, active, flexible in taking decisions. I enjoy reading and cooking, listening to music and dancing, I like oriental Medieval poetry, ball room dancing, walking in the woods, I am interested in love and a longterm- relationship..
What i enjoy doing...: Reading , travelling , swimming, skating, having fun with my boy and lot more..
what i enjoy doing ..: Reading , travelling , swimming, skating, having fun with my boy and lot more..

1.Inbox-Mail
To:Me
Date:Donnerstag, 15. April 2010 14:59:29
Subject:Hello , How are you ...

Hello , How are you doing and Hope good ..huh !! Well , i am so sorry if i have bothered you .. Actually i am new on the site just kind of less busy and browsing through the site , then i came across your profile , i love the way your profile goes and decided to say hi and will also love to know more about you , get closer to you ,if as friends at first.. Beside telling you some little things about me, I am a single father of an 8yrs old boy, i'm 5'5 ft tall and am a straight forward person,easy going,well composed ,good Christian with a good sense of humor..this is just little about me .. i will love to read somethings about you as well and also share things with each other .. you can hit-me- back in my private mail box if you really care to know more about me as well.. Here is my mail adress .. fied_bosch@yahoo.com i might not be punctual coming on the site or you can drop me your mail address so i can contact you.. It will be a great pleasure reading some little things about you ... Well, i will stop here now , i will be hoping to read from you as soon as possible and would also like to have a chat with you if you have a messenger you can add me so we can chat with each other... Hoping to read from you soon,take care and God bless you ... Fiedler Bosch

2.Inbox-Mail
To:Me
Date:Donnerstag, 15. April 2010 15:00:05
Subject:Hello xxx

Hello ,
   How are you doing and Hope good ..huh !!
Well , i am so sorry if i have bothered you .. Actually i am new on the site just kind of less busy and browsing through the site , then i came across your profile , i love the way your profile goes and decided to say hi and will also love to know more about you , get closer to you ,if as friends at first..
   Beside telling you some little things about me, I am a single father of an 8yrs old boy, i'm 5'5 ft tall and am a straight forward person,easy going,well composed ,good Christian with a good sense of humor..this is just little about me ..
i will love to read somethings about you as well and also share things with each other ..
you can hit-me- back in my private mail box if you really care to know more about me as well..
Here is my mail adress ..  fied_bosch@yahoo.com
      i might not be punctual coming on the site or you can drop me  your mail address so i can contact you.. It will be a great pleasure reading some little things about you ...
     Well, i will stop here now , i will be hoping to read from you as soon as possible and would also like to have a chat with you if you have a messenger you can add me so we can chat with each other...
Hoping to read from you soon,take care and God bless you  ...

Fiedler Bosch

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2010 um 10:18 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Fiedler Bosch <fied_bosch@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. August 2010 um 10:07

Ein weiteres Profil mit derselben Email-Adresse und dem gleichen Daten habe ich auf Friendster gefunden. Smiley

Dort hat er bei einem anderen Mitglied den gleichen Beitrag wie in meiner 1. Inbox-Mail hinterlassen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. August 2010 um 10:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 28. August 2010 um 10:10

Hier nun seine Email an mich.

Von:      Fiedler Bosch <fied_bosch@yahoo.com>
An:      xxx@gmx.at
Kopie:      
Betreff:      MORE ABOUT ME XXX ...
Datum:      26.04.2010 01:01:16

Hello xxx,
How are you doing..
I am very happy reading from you..
Thanks for the reply ..i so much appreciate that...
Thanks for telling me lot about you ... I am so sorry about you father and mama .. May they rest in perfect peace .. i am also without my father and mother ...
Well, we gonna know more about each other , more and more ..
Its all about time.. I will also love to know lot about you..
Telling you more things about me , I'm a straight forward person,easy going ,I'm searching for a lovely woman to be with,someone i could talk to,play with, share my feelings with,someone to set my soul free,someone to love me completely i don't player and i'm not a time a waster...I would like to get to know you,i will like to tell you little about myself to start with and will be hoping to know more about you also.I'm a father of 8years old son called Viktor,i'm divorce and live all alone with my son due to some reasons....I'm a Business Owner,self employed and i have a firm which i manage, to take care of my family.I am also the only child of my parent.I lost my dad when i was still very young.My father was born and raised in Germany in Bayern Munich while my mother was born and raised in New York,Brooklyn.She died 2years ago and i miss her so much.,i just need someone who is gonna make me and my son happy...smile. I do travel a lot when i have a project in one country or the other.I am looking for a day to stop traveling when i meet the right one.I have a house in New York and i also have 2cars,i think am okay but living a lonely life and it's really killing me. I will tell you some chemistry or Characteristics i process in me and if you care to know more about me, i will appreciate if you can keep in touch with me cause i really wanna know you better... i will appreciate if we can do that in our personal mail ID ,cause i don't visit the site often.
I consider myself confident,intelligent,honest,romantic,spontaneous,caring with
a big heart,easy to get along with positive personality,ambitious, self-motivated,secure,expressive,attentive,passionate,good Christian with a good sense of humor, i love cooking,sports,movies.music i'm open minded and fun loving,little things in life count, I'm drug,smoke and disease free,i'm not into games,cause they hurt, absolutely not a time waster.... But i have find it difficult to see woman of my choice out there because they are into games and sex.I want to settle down and have a wonderful family,As for my Business.I'm a contractor and i also do house\Building planning in USA and outside the state whenever i travel it some weeks or days, it depends on the kind of project i have....This is little about myself i will be hoping to read from you as soon as possible and would also like to have a chat with you if you have a messenger you can add me so as to have a chat with you...
Hope to read from you soon,take care and GOD bless you ...
Fiedler Cares !!!

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <fied_bosch@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 25 Apr 2010 23:01:18 -0000
Received: from n3-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n3-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.156]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx031) with SMTP; 26 Apr 2010 01:01:18 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by n3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2010 23:01:17 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.111] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2010 23:01:17 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2010 23:01:17 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 115430.49911.bm@omp115.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 48977 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Apr 2010 23:01:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1272236476; bh=LeaXCyjFVwTS0Dab50dofLS2o6Lx2wnu6X6b0SwmBlc=; ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; JREBtxbb7ktJ0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  M1oUA+aW7lO+s=;
Message-ID: <921234.80258.qm@web114110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 2MpLDiYVM1kxGcXzznT.A4Cbipo4cJTB86vFpkWwc_SiWqd
eFwRXNIf2yVoXtASop_UKHXTpNnfs9Ap9_NA0H8AHxrlbxOTrB2P_7EaqaGt
0d_ZasKZtjKa1Tvn2JICH7.SVbxWw52ubk3buGT1nX9B8cjLnRO7odATREJu
r5ITB1N4rTDWKCjUZyqf0X78KDeXkgqa1Cfqnp_2M.XybjD1iP5qCo3zEiov
1hS3WPHPAQ2WMhNNs2GHUA1Fpa34xQJwLrZAIa.rT3cYzpIoOzkYcZp2qGOi
eVflHvyGIOsPLGfZfMqnCBxDsD9_E
Received: from [41.155.39.138] by web114110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:01:16 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/348.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.102.267879
References: <20100425125509.245530@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 16:01:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MORE ABOUT ME xxx ...
To: xxx@gmx.at
In-Reply-To: <20100425125509.245530@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1059637245-1272236476=:80258"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5xOp9NadjzZxxziP5/kfXJR4M+jtLkGhnoNCv3AwgyzJX3bQa/7oMODDskL
LFnPMuTWWr9ErVQHiBaoWeRraSruRzgL/PGMfUBFJulYl9c7RpPw/Aj0s/w5BeY8ERM+TIuZtPC6
wTlOo3fdDXTyC3WV1;
X-GMX-UID: ODIzNKtYKlQzM3AoHmJ1lQx1SBN+N8w4
X-Flags: 1401

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 28. August 2010 um 10:11

zapparella schrieb on 28. August 2010 um 09:54:

Mail kommt über meinen Lieblingsprovider aus Nigeria.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.155.39.138
Host 	dial-pool39.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 ASN for Starcomms 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1