Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Natasha <Natawechca@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1042 mal)

sosua
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Frankfurt
Natasha <Natawechca@rambler.ru>
23. August 2010 um 20:42

Ein Fledermäuschen namens Natascha, das mir über London zugeflogen ist, angeblich aus der Region Tschernowitz/Ukraine.
Es wird wohl schnell versenkt werden und seine ewige Ruhe auf dem ukrainischen Scammerforum finden.

Hi!!! It's Natasha! 

I've noticed you on the dating site and decided to nock at your door:) 

I'm lonely girl, who is looking for her happiness and love, life balance and a peace of mind. And I know for sure it will happen only when I'll meet my beloved man, my only one and my unique... 

I'm looking for him here because I want to try to build relations with the person, who has different culture, different traditions, different views and the life goals..as opposed to men of my country..I want to try to implement in my life something new and to get a new impressions of these changes!.. Besides, I'm quite venturesome and brave girl and the idea of a possible relocation and mastering a new way of life doesn't scare me absolutely.. I dream to meet a wise and mature man, elder than me, who has a good life experience and serious intentions in respect of his relations with women.. who is also interested in real love and all what is connected with building of a close-nit relations and family life. I'm interested to find a man with a good manners and family values, who can make her women happy and self-reliant, perfect and independent. And in my turn I can say that I'll do everything for my future beloved man..if I feel that I've met my real love and my soul-mate.. So, if you like me and you feel that our ways are crossing here, let's start our correspondence and will see what we can get..maybe it will be the germ of something beautiful and unforgettable..? Maybe we can become a perfect couple? 

Some words out of my autobiography..I'm 22 years old, was born in a small town Glubokaja, Chernovci region. It is the place where my parents live. I love them very much and the time, which I spend with them is the most pleasant for me. Because I'm very close to my family, in spite of the fact I was always self-reliant person and reaching all my aims on my own way. I'm the only one child in my family, but I'm not a selfish person. My parents gave me a good upbringing and knowledge. I appreciate them for all my achievements. 

I'm a student of fifth course of the Chernovci Medical University, and I will become a children's doctor. 

I love kids and my future speciality. Besides, I want to have my own! And it will help me to bring up healthy and strong generation:) That's all I think what you must know about me!..O, I forgot..my parameters are: 89-59-90, 165 sm and 50 kg. You can see my photo, which I've attached to the letter:) 

So, if you are interested in me, I'm waiting for your tale! 

I'll be waiting with a great impatience! 

Sincerely Natasha.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

Received: from [81.19.66.15] (helo=maile.rambler.ru)
by mx38.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OnTru-0007DW-00
for xxxx@xxx.xx; Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:03:06 +0200
Received: from F1 (unknown [85.13.237.74])
(Authenticated sender: natawechca@rambler.ru)
by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id E323B1A250C3
for <xxxxx@xxx.xx>; Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:02:59 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:44:17 +0300
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To: Natawechca@rambler.ru
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <401619963.20100823114417@rambler.ru>
To: xxxxx@xxx.xx
Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------6B6FD028A35301"
Return-Path: Natawechca@rambler.ru
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. März 2011 um 18:18 von † Rais † »