Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Sarah <sarah_williams170@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 3351 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Sarah <sarah_williams170@hotmail.com>
19. August 2010 um 12:17

Eingeliefert über http://www.24luv.com

Date: 2010-08-07 11:15:49 

Hello,
How are you doing today am sarah from 30yrs and never married i was just going through mens profile at and yours got my attention so i decided to drop you some few lines here is my personal mail address sarah_williams 170@hotmail.com or drop yours so i can write you
Sarah

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Model Asley von Focus Hawaii

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 00:42 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20020 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sarah <sarah_williams 170@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. August 2010 um 12:19

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 00:41 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sarah <sarah_williams 170@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 19. August 2010 um 12:22

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2014 um 22:44 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Sarah <sarah_williams170@hotmail.com>
Antwort #3 - 19. August 2010 um 22:45

Good Morning  ,How was your dream? I really miss you so much and i can't wait to be with you soon..Its take a long time of mine to write you all this to you my love and i just want you to know am really interested in you... I wouldn't know what exactly you want in a relationship,but i guess the most important thing is being honest with each other.Though i feel reluctant discussing about myself and my current situation to you,cos i don't know how you'll feel.But i guess its important that you know all about me and the current status i am in,so that we'll know if we are to move further.

I have had loads of bad experiences in my past relationship and i wouldn't want to fall into the same situation anymore.I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person with sincerity, trust and confidentiality.I will like you to give me your words that you'll treat me right,if we are ever going to be together.I am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other's time.

I've been having  problems with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the UK after the death of my Mom in United Kingdom. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa include some parts of the Asian and American. I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded.

My first boy friend, Victor Glashow, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST London,UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US dollars, this brought the first broken up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.   

After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband, Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife I joined a dating site (www.cupidbay.com) where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African man told me of an investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me and leave me alone.

I came from the United States with a total sum of  3.2 millionUSD with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration before he died. Because the African guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel  where I am in right now and room which I am communicating with you now.

Now, I'm in need of your help, I will pay for your bills and give you 20% of the total money in the boxes,only  if you could be of help and be honest with me. have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to U.S.A, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together.I want a relationship that base on truth and love, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract remuneration executed by my dad with some contractors in Trinidad and Tobago under an Oil Firm , that was the money I brought here for an investment while coming to meet the African guy, but I've hiding the money up from the guy here in West Africa and I've left his apartment, because i might got setup if I did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in 2 traveling  boxes and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the boxes with some of my traveling luggage with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S.A because I'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.

So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together.Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the boxes showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.I am counting on you and i will really  appreciate your trust towards this.Let me know if you are still interested in me and if you are willing to help me towards this so that i can give you the contact information of the Insurance company. Hope to hear from you soon.

God Bless You

Miss Sarah 

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: sarah willliams <sarah_williams170@hotmail.com>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Info: lVEklQS+pnninXRwwT4aOlJr0/0=
Received: from blu0-omc2-s9.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.111.84]) by bay0-hmmc1-f1.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:18:19 -0700
Received: from BLU148-W4 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s9.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:18:13 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU148-W4EFA89B8CCA8FE1FBF1F9C79E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sarah_williams170@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
     boundary="_db9e985a-9381-4f04-93ce-cd584cef27d1_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.184.135.163]
To: <xxxxx@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: WG: Hi
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:18:10 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <BLU0-SMTP98D06D7A6013D76AEE3CDCC99E0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU0-SMTP98D06D7A6013D76AEE3CDCC99E0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Aug 2010 16:18:13.0341 (UTC) FILETIME=[1F6598D0:01CB3FBA]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #4 - 19. August 2010 um 23:44

Über Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
41.184.135.163 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.184.135.163
Host 41-184-135-163.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
Location  NG, Nigeria
City -, - -
Organization IPNX Nigeria Ltd
ISP IPNX Nigeria Ltd
AS Number AS29091 ipNX Nigeria Limited

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:18:10 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #5 - 19. August 2010 um 23:46

Zitat:
I came from the United States with a total sum of3.2 millionUSD

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 20. August 2010 um 00:10

Zum Pass 00007804 von Sarah WIlliams:

Den haben wir bereits zweimal im Forum. Und zwar von:
Susan Hedrid Smiley Ist für einen Mann ausgestellt!
Fiona Spencer Smiley Gleiche Fehler, wie bei Susans Pass!

Hier hat Bimbo wenigstens einen weiblichen Pass aus dem Original gemacht, das ich hier wiedergebe.
Im Vergleich zu diesen kann man feststellen, dass der romancescam-Pass rechtsseitig beschnitten ist. Der aus meiner eigenen Sammlung zeigt, dass der maschinenlesbare Teil nicht mittig war. Daher wohl die "Beschneidung".

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. Februar 2014 um 22:45 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #7 - 01. Oktober 2010 um 16:45

Nun kann ich ja das Geheimnis um die Bilder dieser Dame lüften.  Zwinkernd

Es sind Bilder vom Model Asley von Focus Hawaii. Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2011 um 00:49 von zapparella »