Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 24332 mal)

sarnerin
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: SARNTHEIN
Re: Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com>
Antwort #30 - 30. August 2010 um 23:43

zapparella schrieb on 30. August 2010 um 21:29:
Du brauchst nur Teile des Textes oder einen ganzen Satz bei Google eingeben und so wirst du auch fündig. Die Briefe sind zumeist vorgefertigt und sie werden nur kopiert und der Name = Anrede wird ausgetauscht. Das geht ganz schnell mit Office Word durch Ersetzen des passenden Wortes. Oft werden auch Textbausteine aus mehrern Mails verwendet.

die bimbos sind aber sehr kreativ und machen sich ne menge Arbeit...haben die nix anderes zu tun oder ist das ihr Vollzeitjob Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt ???

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #31 - 31. August 2010 um 01:04

sarnerin schrieb on 30. August 2010 um 23:43:

zapparella schrieb on 30. August 2010 um 21:29:
Du brauchst nur Teile des Textes oder einen ganzen Satz bei Google eingeben und so wirst du auch fündig. Die Briefe sind zumeist vorgefertigt und sie werden nur kopiert und der Name = Anrede wird ausgetauscht. Das geht ganz schnell mit Office Word durch Ersetzen des passenden Wortes. Oft werden auch Textbausteine aus mehrern Mails verwendet.

die bimbos sind aber sehr kreativ und machen sich ne menge Arbeit...haben die nix anderes zu tun oder ist das ihr Vollzeitjob Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt ???

Was wollen sie dort arbeiten?? Ohne richtige Schulbildung oder Ausbildung.
Die Internetcafes sind rund um die Uhr voll von diesen "Yahoo-Boys".
Und wer gibt schon einen Job auf, mit dem soooo leicht viel Geld zu verdienen ist.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #32 - 01. September 2010 um 23:54

nun hatte ich 2 tage lang überhaupt keine nachricht von bimbolino.. Laut lachend und ich 'fürchtete' schon, er hätte mich links liegen lassen weinend weinend..keine antwort auf meine liebevolle e-card, nachricht im messenger...
gestern erwische ich ihn doch glatt als philipmike im yahoo und hab ihm dann geschrieben, wenn er lieber mit jemand anderem chätten wolle, sei das ok, aber es sei korrekter, wenn er mir das dann auch mitteilen würde...und nun hat er doch eine rührende nachricht im messenger hinterlassen

Rick Helton: Hi babe..How are you doing and hope all is well with you...Babe am so sorry for not been online for you...Is just that i was so busy at work that is the reason why i haven't been online for yoyu
Rick Helton: You
Rick Helton: I really miss talking to you and i can not wait to meet you...I can never forget about you ..you have become something i can not forget in my life anymore ..Is you that i want to spend the rest of my life with..I need you in my life ..The girls were worried about you..They want to be around you...I can wait for that spacial day to come 
Rick Helton: You are all what am thinking of...Am trying to text you but your cell number is not going throught
Rick Helton: Well i hope to see you soon...I miss you more hier eine ganze reihe von love- und kuss-smilies Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #33 - 02. September 2010 um 00:15

wooow.... Cool Cool eine endlos lange mail, mit sicherheit kopiert, und soooooo...romantisch..!! seufz Augenrollen Augenrollen

Betreff:       THINKING OF YOU...       
Von:            Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com>
An:            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX      
Datum:      01.09.10 23:37:52

Good Evening!I'm just dropping in to say,I hope you have a wonderful day!May your morning be sunny side up,your afternoon bright too.May the whole day bring good news to you!All day long,I thought about you.Even when I tried not to think about you, I thought about you.When I closed my eyes,I thought about you.When I opened my eyes,I thought about you.When I thought about the beauty of the season,I thought about you.When I heard a love song on the radio,I thought about you.When I checked my email, I thought about you.Even when I said goodnight to the stars,I thought about you.And when I slipped beneath the softness of my blanket and gave in to the bliss of sweet dreams,I thought about you.I just can't stop thinking about you.You have been growing in my life and i hope you wont let me down,bcs if i love someone,I love with all of my heart and i dont wanna be hurt or to break my heart..I know you cant break my heart nor hurt me,I see that love in you and i hope we would live together and forever soulmate.. I want to share my life with someone that is my best friend and loves what's inside of my shell. I want to laugh and joke and wrestle and make a life with someone that makes my heart skip a beat every time he looks at me and gives me goose bumps with a single touch. I want the person I'm with to smile to himself when were apart becouse he's thinking of me. One thing I do is I relate music to my life. I love all kinds of music. There's a song by Nickelback off there new cd that's called Gotta be somebody. If you don't know it you should listen to it becouse it means alot to me right now. So after you listen to it. I guess I can tell you that I do think people can still feel that way about each other. That there is honest and true love to be found. I want that and I want to give all my love to someone and have it mean something to them. My life is pretty simple I am not a materialistic person.I love waterfalls and in the summer I go for drives and hike to them. They give me that inner peace. I hope someday to be able to go to Hawaii becouse I here they have some beautiful waterfalls there. One of my favorite scenes is in the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruz when him and the girl are swimming and well other things in the pool of water and the waterfall is falling into it. Every day can be a beautiful day.Just take a look around you and think about all of the wonderful things you have to be thankful for...the sunshine,roses,laughter,close friends,family,music,and beautiful dreams.The storm is never half as bad as it seems.Don't let the rain ruin your day.When the dark clouds move in just smile,because the good times are on the way.I am part of the good thing that is on your way...You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours.Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way.XXXXX Come let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night.Babe Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart,And Love is a fire that reigns in the heart,I can also say Love is a journey not a destination.Do you know Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness....XXXXX A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up,So i am saying i think of you in my dreams...XXXXX When I wake up in the morning, I think of you. When I go to sleep at night, I think of you. And for all those hours in-between, I think of us.When I wake up, turn over, and see you lying next me, I can't help but smile; it will be a good day simply because I started it with you....My dear i want to tell you that you are now becomming something i cant explain,i have started having feelings for you,I can explain how i feel for you,But i hope i am having this feelings with the right person,Oh well you would see that Rick is real and really want to be with that special woman...Hugs and kisses

Am sorry i wasn't online

Take care of your self for me,

Rick and The Girls cares..

Spoiler:
Received: from [67.195.23.157] (helo=n3-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx14.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1Oqv0E-0008Bw-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXXX; Wed, 01 Sep 2010 23:37:54 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Sep 2010 21:37:53 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.209] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Sep 2010 21:37:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp119.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Sep 2010 21:37:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 49128.51371.bm@omp119.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90286 invoked by uid 60001); 1 Sep 2010 21:37:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283377072; bh=qRzViSfpREn0lmDG9ZTmQA6ReZV6oL3XgPPxcEk+lEc=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; uL2uBGzQHNWfI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
vnCbmH7d9ovTY=;
Message-ID: <923976.87226.qm@web114419.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: HXX3ZKQVM1kNO9x_bR5JweOUSDPVG9YDHJJ2jP1_N0xVrhX
coG7FCoasuFOQ7i8nrXkkQP8p3wKvcTnn2dUD4JbPa2hB57am5qetRySFTF6
lbnxoaTe52MoBHGGFWSfGjN0C9P1s64CfP22jT5Y97PS8iwcXHpIYg3.mJvV
DL1yXgjdNsId2hXsI.WkwLzjL6rYmVs3eVReAZV6.WTFEpCULV_ZuS3AOund
TKOMjVei6sknSv9ueRVM5zLlzilbalE0NDtFHCSBLKxN1wMTs_aQ0R4wAG26
Dh14E1wOT2R3z1QdqvZiT
Received: from [41.155.53.59] by web114419.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:37:52 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=1570751243@mc.mail.yahoo.com
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 14:37:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THINKING OF YOU...
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <833370460.1182625.1283120478243.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb075>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-419325868-1283377072=:87226"
Return-Path: rickhelton46@yahoo.com

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #34 - 02. September 2010 um 02:08

Die Mail kommt wieder über Starcomms, Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.155.53.59
Host 	dial-pool53.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 ASN for Starcomms

Und der Mailtext ist natürlich aus dem Internet geklaut. Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #35 - 02. September 2010 um 20:29

jetzt greift er in die Vollen, was die geklauten Texte angeht Laut lachend Laut lachend und hat eine Aktivität entwickelt, die geradezu atemlos macht Augenrollen, denn um 15.59 offline-message, um 17.01 erste mail, 17.16 zweite mail und dann die Kirsche auf dem Sahnehäubchen Durchgedreht Durchgedreht--->> um 19.49 hat er mich angerufen...ich bin absolut hin und weg Zunge Zunge Zwinkernd

offline-message

2.9 Good Morning babe 
16:00 2.9 How are you doing and hope all is well with you...Am so much happy to hear from you babe and i want you to know that you are the only one that can give this love to chance to rain..You are alway on my mind ...Well i will try to send you a text once again ..I guess is the net work or what do you think 
I miss you more and more...Did you get my email ... 
I hope to chat with you soon..Kiss and hugs 
Am at work thinking about you and hope you are doing the same 
Miss you  Smiley

1. mail

I'm happy Aswell       
Von:      Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com>  
An:      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX      
Datum: 02.09.10 17:01:45

Hello babe...Good Morning and how was your night hope you have a nice dream....It's almost 4 pm right here babe am just at work thinking about you...I text you again Not sure if you get it ..Babe i want you to know that i can't take you off my mind my any more..The girls were asking of you last night when i get home from you...the girls can't wait to meet you ..You are my queen and am happy i have someone like you in me .XXXXX i promise that i will always be there for you both good and bad ,...Nothing is going to take you aways from me ...You are all what am seeking for all my life ..I have miss you so much .i miss our chat and i hope to see you later today...Try to text me when you get on line okay..Kissee..Have read it i really appreciate it so much ..Thanks so much for you love and care about us ...You are my soul mate and i will always be there for you ..I hope to stop now i will email you later okay..

Spoiler:
Received: from [76.13.13.71] (helo=n1b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com)
by mx12.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OrBIQ-0008O0-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXX; Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:01:47 +0200
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n1.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:01:46 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:01:46 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.130] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:01:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp204.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:01:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 956482.83612.bm@omp204.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 69363 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Sep 2010 15:01:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283439705; bh=UUkLp/Yk7Wh17oU9xGFj+FiF+uL5ploprEQFg+CUJi8=; -Version:Content-Type; g1MIST/g9ze04=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
-Version:Content-Type;
0oS9Mr5B7TBxU=;
Message-ID: <866467.68777.qm@web114413.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: wieq90IVM1n79qmX_888MSSWxuvx6aZ.Z400IGwYKZap9Dv
NUyvvTJXABT7qtKb.7_0_OFY66qZ.d03P0sU7Fg_tZJM9ePfDx7EyCp.btQy
3_cLlFxpptWMOMZk.YlOFGGH6xWPUE_lpNcQJxAq73xnyhZGFyi20_FLwkEN
Rb4ftkCc1m.r8tNg.InlpOnOOhbuN6we2edcOomLucgS_Mbr3orfTLWsHZsg
Vum6wmpMlLepoFAfOX1uJBkNN0.LqE9I-
Received: from [41.184.130.178] by web114413.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Sep 2010 08:01:45 PDT
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm happy Aswell
To:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <508788111.2171635.1283430949106.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb076>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-686723396-1283439705=:68777"

2. mail

Good Afternoon My princess,

How are you doing this Afternoon,hope you had a nice sleep and dream of me,I really missed you a lot,I miss our conversation yesterday.You really make me feel love and safe..We both have things in common and i cant wait to meet you in person,I really feel you and touch you..You are so impressive and romantic,I cant control my feelings of love i have for you anymore..you are deep inside my heart,You are my life and happiness,my beginning and my ending..MY DREAM COME TRUE. Wow, I don't even know where to start. You make my heart pound so fast and I can't even catch my breath. You give me goose bumps all over my body and you're all I think about. I've never had a love like this before and I've never felt this way. I want to keep you forever. I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. I've been trying to find a way to express my feelings for you. I’ve always wanted to create something unique to show you just how much I love you. Now I’ve found the right place, and I’m going to tell the world that I LOVE YOU! It may sound crazy and corny, but I want to tell the whole universe about the true and sincere affection I have for you. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I hope that you feel the warmth of my love whenever we are together. I will be right here beside you any time you need me, and I will be with you until I breathe my last breath. I promise to share my life with you no matter what tomorrow may bring..Always remember the good times we’ve had and how we bring out the best in each other. Stay in love, babe, and keep that tender, sweet smile on your face. Know that I will love you forever.Now I'm telling you that you are the one for me. You’re the one I dream about. No one can make me laugh like you, even when I'm knee deep in tears. The reason I've been alone: I've been waiting for you to see the love in my eyes that's only for you. I need you. I miss you .I love you, XXXXX , for everything you are. You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes than you ever were before; and my happiness and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression.Hey, Baby, I know we haven't been dating that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. From the moment I first met you, I knew that I wanted you in my life, whether as a friend of something a little more. Baby, I prayed for a long time to find someone like you. Someone willing to fight for me, someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take.I know truly that this is love. I feel like I can tell you anything. I may not always want to, but you know things about me that even my best friend doesn't know. You're always there to pick me up when I fall, and to dry my tears. Thank you, Baby. I love you.When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Every day I wake up thanking God for you.... You have given me so much, and i promised to give you back in good and happiness. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than we meeting in person..I would always make you happy no matter what life brings to US..I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.You are the one of my life and promise to do anything in this life to make our relationship works out for us..You will be MY ONE AND ONLY..MY LIFE AND MY HEART..I feel save in your arms.I LOVE YOU NOW,FOREVER AND TILL ETERNITY.
Rick and Girls cares
Try to text me when you get on line okay
Thinking about you..

Spoiler:
Received: from [98.136.44.189] (helo=n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com)
by mx12.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OrBWx-0005YI-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXX ; Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:16:47 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n64.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:16:46 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:16:46 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.216] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:16:46 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp126.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 02 Sep 2010 15:16:46 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 420662.79809.bm@omp126.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 91516 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Sep 2010 15:16:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283440606; bh=burcD3odq3WzLfABW0u/gRpOuTBlVL93LGKus6ieYEc=; -Version:Content-Type; phY1ajbg1ueNA=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
jZ/9L0a3guDjI=;
Message-ID: <194595.81485.qm@web114405.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 1ow.Z9oVM1nZ167rwE32XGqyv79vBlm3iQYPYZ_rNJJjwkd
ie1EHBxqD
Received: from [41.184.130.178] by web114405.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Sep 2010 08:16:45 PDT
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:16:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good Afternoon My princess,
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-194623722-1283440605=:81485"

auf in den kampf, mein Jagdfieber ist jetzt richtig hoch Durchgedreht Laut lachend Laut lachend

Providerwechsel, aber nach wie vor Mails aus Nigeria.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.184.130.178
Host 	41-184-130-178.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	-, - -
Organization 	IPNX Nigeria Ltd
ISP 	IPNX Nigeria Ltd
AS Number 	AS29091 IPNXng 

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2010 um 11:44 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #36 - 03. September 2010 um 16:30

jetzt wird es sehr ernst..er unterschreibt heute mit 'dein zukünftiger Ehemann'...hm, werd mir jetzt wohl langsam Gedanken wegen des Brautkleides machen müssen Augenrollen Laut lachend Laut lachend
ach ja, und heute hat er mich schon um 9.00 morgens angerufen, ohne Rücksicht auf die Telefonspesen Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt...das MUSS einfach wahre Liebe sein, was meint ihr??  Zunge Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Betreff:  I MISS YOUR EMAIL       
Von:          Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com> 
An:          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX            
Datum:  03.09.10 08:12:34

Good morning my Princess..

How are you doing today,How are you doing today,Hope you slept well and had a good dream,I really missed you a lot,I missed been with you,i cant wait to come and meet you ,I need you now and forever,There is no one like you..I thank God i have a woman like you in my life,You are my happiness,everything..I love you so much,I love you more and forever.....You so special to me It might be all the things I see on the surface, the things that everyone notices and admires about you, qualities, capabilities and a wonderful smile obviously connected to a warm and loving heart these things set you apart from everyone else..I receive so much joy just being able to see a smile in your eyes.. If I ever figure out the magic that makes you so special, I'd probably find out that it's a combination of all these things. You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.You really captured my heart..Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you because I wasn't myself the first time I set my eyes on you. I have seen and met great beauties, I have also learn how I gaze at them but for once, and with you only, I lost control of it.I believe through this epistle you will understand me. I want to take you as a flower in my hand with which I'm charged with for responsibility to look ever after and to keep fresh. Next to you is like being next to paradise.I will so much appreciate it if you are mine and mine only. I love you forever till eternity..My heart has already found it's way you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect friend and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.

Do you know how much I will appreciate having someone like you in my life and heart, someone to share my good times with and tell my troubles to, someone to care about? All my life, I prayed for someone like you, someone who will treat me prince,bring happiness to my life, if you can occupy a special space in my heart, I will always love you and my love for you will never die.Even if the distance to much for us, I know that all I ever think of is loving you, for I know that this is the only way to express my feeling for you, I ponder and wonder over if I had not met you, but I did and say it thousands of times that I love you.No one can replace your in my heart..Oh, you may feel surprised; don't be surprised because this is the only way to express my secret love for you.I cant stop thinking about you..I want you more and forever..
Hugs and kisses
Your future husband cares
Thinking about you..

Spoiler:
Received: from [67.195.9.84] (helo=n4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx05.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OrPVs-0003Og-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXXX; Fri, 03 Sep 2010 08:12:36 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by n4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 06:12:35 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.218] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 06:12:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp128.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 06:12:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 83542.2446.bm@omp128.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 79350 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Sep 2010 06:12:35 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283494354; bh=2IghTFxh97z3ESPcrG1SFEeVmqTNWoVViWloc77dBw0=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; F95dlOju0KVSA=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
ThtqLUkUmjh74=;
Message-ID: <975050.78930.qm@web114415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: CXRwGyEVM1l0YCGNpcDSjXqn34gMeBsxorpcS1cTG9GGQih
lycr44hlmzguD0.ze4Jf6PqTlJhSjX5hNvVL3r.tDck0XHlIwg3lUs.oxziL
C0RpCsww6zf66hhJWh2dqwfQjqD5d9DO44hCEm3FkD_o3gB3ycXbr_1USV.8
uavXcdefgXuEfDYQ2ZnmfLuFP7JQJ9AT3WXqRZBy_tmHRFWajABwwfGZaudb
akiC106YqsFH31K5sE6pEHUIipIvww4wLqHXjUlXBPQNFQbZsm_hGr6sdRKf
0hjddEfeDjg--
Received: from [41.155.5.186] by web114415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Sep 2010 23:12:34 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=98875722@mc.mail.yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 23:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I MISS YOUR EMAIL
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1840079428-1283494354=:78930"

Wieder zurück zu Starcomms, Nigeria

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.155.5.186
Host 	dial-pool6.lg.starcomms.net
Location 	NG NG, Nigeria
City 	Lagos, 05 -
Organization 	Starcomms Limited
ISP 	Starcomms Limited
AS Number 	AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN 

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2010 um 11:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #37 - 03. September 2010 um 16:45

..der war schon früh unterwegs, mein zukünftiger Göttergatte Zwinkernd, denn die oofline-message hat er vor der mail geschrieben, hab ich jetzt entdeckt...ich muss ihm übrigens Abbitte leisten, denn seine sms kamen wirklich nicht durch, musste das Handy dafür erst freischalten lassen Traurig Traurig

3.9 <ding> 
07:48 3.9 Good Morning My babe 
How are you doing and hope all is well with you...Thanks so much for your text ..I got them all ...and am happy babe ,..Am very sorry for not been online last night...My pc was just acting on me and that was the reason why i could not make it on line 
So tell me how was your night and did you dream about us ...Because i di dream about us and the gilrs...Babe the girls can not wait to mee you..They keep asking me when are we coming to you..Well i hope to chat with you later..I wish my text is going through .. 
I miss you more and more hier 4 love-smilies

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #38 - 04. September 2010 um 17:46

Augenrollen Augenrollen Augenrollen mein Herzens-bimbo schreibt ja echt in Lichtgeschwindigkeit.. Durchgedreht Durchgedreht 2 lange mails innerhalb von 5 (fünf!!!) Minuten..womöglich über verschiedene Provider  Laut lachend Laut lachend und dann 10min später noch eine offline-message...jetzt will er mich mit seinen Liebesschwüren einwickeln und dusselig reden....soll er Cool Cool
in der 1. mail nimmt er Bezug (zumindest in den Anfangszeilen) auf meine mail, die ich ihm vor dem Schlafengehen geschrieben hatte (ebenfalls recyclet wie seine Laut lachend Laut lachend)

Betreff:  I Hate Missing You       
An:         XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX      
Datum:  04.09.10 00:20:19

Hello XXXXX ..How are you doing and hope all is well with you...Babe am so spechelss..i don't really know where to start...You always on my mind..And i want you to know that i always tell you what i feel about you ...The girls are missing you aswell..They wanna  meet you soon..Babe am really falling for you rightnow and i don't know what is going on why i can't text you...I guess i will have to go get a new phone so i can be able to keep communicating with you by texting aswell...You make me happy anytime i get an SMS message from you..You are my life and am happy i have someone like you..Wow am happy your gonna dance with me on the moon i can't wait for that babe... The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.Thank you, Ilenia. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.I know there's an ocean between us,and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us,you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much,Babe I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

I miss you so much ...I hope to see you later okay..Miss you

Rick

Spoiler:
Received: from [67.195.8.62] (helo=n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx23.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OrecP-00077H-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX; Sat, 04 Sep 2010 00:20:21 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 22:20:20 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.217] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 22:20:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp127.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 22:20:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 238834.33549.bm@omp127.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 88233 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Sep 2010 22:20:20 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283552420; bh=wtx+4KQfuzXfPRzhIvt8yDm7jYvRN1Lh9GjrkvxJkEU=; -Version:Content-Type; 9UDHesCg0F8o0=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
jgIxWeIIoVnkE=;
Message-ID: <100282.87456.qm@web114415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: LOyuCQoVM1lKZ3Xi8ff8kWVRpI2hfKFHtjRxsJCsMLdaCCe
MkLID7bSpWBYUBSn_sNVu9nq5JYKRl3Fs957rqO70dW2G.hZk8eA4aYY2Dpu
QCNA.IABPiI0nqalqxdAfIoLlqAwClsEJL52wuXVe1TlbaoGKK21p7ClPUxS
4_PDtGEjUrv_k8yxuBrVBaphRTKPtsIyh.tKW94u_id4yWl3pnPQPBjNU4SD
PHz6ULVQqswB0hZgYF8RgpepGaLirbYF4yNLQ7b27JbzkRjleIQJmLoalGR7
E8X8-
Received: from [69.60.110.96] by web114415.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:20:19 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Hate Missing You
In-Reply-To: <526437376.6776917.1283544985978.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb074>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1734855306-1283552419=:87456"

Betreff:  One Day      
An:          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX            
Datum:  04.09.10 00:25:24

XXXXX from the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your husband. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.I hope this will make you happy more and more..I miss hearing your voice

Your Future Husband

Spoiler:
Received: from [67.195.9.85] (helo=n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com)
by mx09.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OrehK-0005uR-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXXX; Sat, 04 Sep 2010 00:25:26 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 22:25:25 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.212] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 22:25:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp122.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Sep 2010 22:25:25 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 577445.77272.bm@omp122.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 16439 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Sep 2010 22:25:25 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283552725; bh=4T5UFQaObfSbayvNjsmVBgC6mvwcmx/zf49y5FXAv0M=; tent-Type; Tqrk33gicRfo8=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
tent-Type;
M+6GKnh6E7TjI=;
Message-ID: <335385.16058.qm@web114404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: naoOtPUVM1l4EGh_mzQvNMBkB8GMtfqDP1th_GSnK6A.mNY
FgMbxViT.2reXDk3eLKfB_CPiVSzCnnrGT6Ssh7X1aerZH0N3eUIyod45U2.
KyjRNTP37vWiu7jzP4smOTJS92qRfB7K2f9AxklLwQfMIFgeE6gOzqO7VhUL
jHZgSy33DpGT9829zdzfz2INT9xXin6_CyBNkwi7rIVZx52lg8s50yt.FYW0
vcOHum1YJEAp.Q1dW5bsCV1NaSbXFVao-
Received: from [69.60.110.96] by web114404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:25:24 PDT
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: One Day
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-4938969-1283552724=:16058"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #39 - 04. September 2010 um 18:11

und das die offline-message, mit der er auf meine antwortet. ich hatte geschrieben, dass ich mit meinen Kindern das Stadtfest besuche, das 3 Tage lang stattfindet, und ich von Herzen hoffe, dass er dann nächstes Jahr mit uns feiern wird Zunge Cool...noch etwas Bemerkenswertes enthält diese message, er macht eine Liebeserklärung auf italienisch Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt....das sind ganz Ausgebuffte  Cool..ich hatte ihm ja vorgeflunkert, ich sei in einer norditalienischen Stadt zu Hause

4.9 00:34  Hi babe..How are you doing and hope all is well with you..Thanks for your careing and am happy to see your text message aswell...Babe i don't want any stress for you okay..just make sure you take very good care of yourself for me ...Oh i wish i am there to celebrate with you...Am sure i will be there before when you said...you are all what am thinking of ..i miss hearing your voice babe 
Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me handsome. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a woman like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together. 
All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want. 
really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your husband and a father to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you. Ti amo tesoro mio. You're the only one that I want.  <---15 kuss- und lovesmilies und rosen
I sent you two email and am sure you will like them so much ...Yest i got the e card...i love what i read thank you so much 

Cool Augenrollen Zunge

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #40 - 05. September 2010 um 11:47

Mails aus Antwort # 36 kommen wieder einmal über das Amiland.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	69.60.110.96
Host 	96-110-60-69.serverpronto.com
Location 	US US, United States
City 	Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Organization 	Serverpronto
ISP 	Infolink
AS Number 	AS15083 Infolink 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #41 - 05. September 2010 um 19:34

zapparella schrieb on 05. September 2010 um 11:47:
Mails aus Antwort # 36 kommen wieder einmal über das Amiland.

wooow Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt Bimbo ist ein Zauberer oder er hat das Beamen gelernt Laut lachend Laut lachend

auch am Sonntag verwöhnt mich mein zukünftiger husband mit mails und beantwortet auch meine, zumindest im ersten Teil der mail, allerdings, was er zum Schluss schreibt, da muss es ihn gewaltig vertragen haben Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt...und er ist sehr fromm, mein Bimbo, er geht jeden Sonntag in die Kirche Smiley Smiley

Betreff:       I love you       
Von:            Rick Helton <rickhelton46@yahoo.com> 
An:            XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Datum:      05.09.10 09:56:34

Hey babe..How are you doing ...Yes you are the right one for me ..i want you to know that am not the one who goes for you but my heart..Am really falling for you and i can not wait to come to you..XXXXX
i want you to know that as the day fades away and slips into night, I find myself once again clinging to my prayers. Every night I pray to God that he will keep you in his arms. I pray that he keeps you out of harm's way until we can finally be together again.It sometimes seems so unfair that they kept you longer than they said they would. I realized when you love a soldier you can not expect anything. You asked me what I want to do about us. Well, my sweetheart, I do not want us to end.Just because we will not be able to see each other for a long time doesn’t mean we have to give up hope. If you really love someone, the time and distance apart should not make a difference. I can't wait to meet you. I wouldn't care how long I would have to wait. I would wait forever if that’s what it takes! I love you, so you have my answer. I feel the same way you do.I love you XXXXX. I have loved you for a very long time, and I don’t think I am going to stop loving you anytime soon.I love you more than words can say. My heart will always belong to you. The two of us have been through a lot together, but my love for you stands as strong today as it ever has. Now that you're far away in a place filled with heartless violent people der denkt, ich lebe in der Bronx..?? dabei ist es der friedlichste Ort der Welt Schockiert/Erstaunt Schockiert/Erstaunt, I miss you more and more every day. I think back on the times we had together and the happy days you and I shared, but those times are all now memories gemeinsame Zeit die Vergangenheit ist..?? Wie soll ich das nun verstehen,,,grübel unentschlossen unentschlossen. But, just remember one thing: I will always love you. XXXXX i have to get ready for chur.ch and i will get online for you when i get back okay..I miss you so much..Kisses

Spoiler für Quelltext Starcomms, Nigeria:
Received: from [98.136.44.48] (helo=n76.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com)
by mx02.web.de with smtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #24)
id 1OsA5b-0001s6-00
for XXXXXXXXXXXXXX; Sun, 05 Sep 2010 09:56:36 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.217] by n76.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2010 07:56:35 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t2.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2010 07:56:34 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.214] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2010 07:56:34 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp124.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Sep 2010 07:56:34 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 895794.39539.bm@omp124.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 78298 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Sep 2010 07:56:34 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1283673394; bh=WnqjfpEygMbDWqcaMlhQVZEGnbNvCFrXPKoRN9EOAWk=; -Version:Content-Type; BKMLfXg+WSMaA=
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
F2N/r+4uMjw78=;
Message-ID: <783932.78015.qm@web114407.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: yO5S.wEVM1nfAYzogHFKSW4f4pnfEStyetoTYF7TePK3yfH
60hE52BNvDl2ifJkAHWoIjss35VXQbHsnGvZ19NtKFtwU13ijLubSZ0BoryI
mtCYJjNkieOqH59yD6uCB1b8yiLcMU8mtjYlDnYsL7scIWm14jRGK4dMF_1P
0Wp2VuTtTpukSBWip1YnErvJvfSVTPH4Upoo5HNZP.To.fN88KuHpZucSxhZ
CYqKbfUTPz7uz_Nhrx7sN_q7Ofj2XvG76qwzdAx0ZiOaVI8k5HZCsAAwT8Jx
7YQsZWTKgmmAV
Received: from [41.155.102.74] by web114407.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 05 Sep 2010 00:56:34 PDT
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 00:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I love you
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
In-Reply-To: <1377834914.7411453.1283638134073.JavaMail.fmail@mwmweb073>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-278064938-1283673394=:78015"

und das seine offline-message...ist es möglich, dass man auch feststellen kann, wo er ist, wenn er mit mir im Yahoo-messi chattet?

Rick Helton (05.09.2010 18:44:01): Hi
I sent you an email..Did you get it
I just came back from church now...wish we are togheter i love you so much

« Zuletzt geändert: 05. September 2010 um 22:52 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Vixen
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Erlangen
Antwort #42 - 05. September 2010 um 21:04

und er ist sehr fromm, mein Bimbo, er geht jeden Sonntag in die Kirche   

nun sind sie das nicht alle???? Und soooo ehrlich....aufrichtig....und wollen nur unser Bestes Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bertie
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Münster
Antwort #43 - 05. September 2010 um 21:12

Das kenn ich doch  irgendwo her, meiner ging auch jeden Sonntag zur Kirche und fragte mich dann, did you go to Church. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sarnerin
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #44 - 05. September 2010 um 22:32

das ist mein erster Bimbo, der fleißig in die Kirche geht Cool, aber der andere, ging zwar nicht in die Kirche, dankte aber täglich Gott, dass er mich, seine princess und queen gefunden hat und betet immer sehr viel, dass wir endlich für immer beieinander wären.. Zunge Zunge Augenrollen halleluja..!! Durchgedreht Durchgedreht Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema