Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 4182 mal)

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru>
16. August 2010 um 19:20

Ihre Message kam am 15. 9. 2010 über AntheaClub

Zitat:
Maria      Member Name: Beauty367 Member ID: 027134 
Caucasian / White, 26, Single - Never Married      Kirov, , Russian Federation 

Personal Details
Race:      Caucasian / White
Marital Status:      Single - Never Married
Children:      0
Religion:      Christian / Orthodox
Drinking:      Non-alcoholic beverages only
Smoking:      Never
Food:      Russian
Education:      University
Languages:      English (Spoken and Written)
Interests
and Zodiac Sign:      Athletics
Music - Country
Cancer
Click on the Zodiac Sign for to know all about this and other Signs. Compatibility,
Love Horoscope, Affinity Matches, Chinese Horoscopes and many other features.
Eye Color:      Blue
Hair Color:      Brown
Body Type:      54 kg = 119 lbs
Height:      171 cm = 5' 7.3"

General Information 
I the young, sociable girl with sense of humour. I very versatile person. I read books, especially I like romantic books, very romantic person can because I. I listen to music, I do not give to music preferences, I like any music.

Appearance 
About works I spend free time or houses with parents, or we go with the girlfriend to a sports hall. I do not have bad habits, I do not use drugs and alcohol. I to it was accustomed since the childhood by parents. I very much love children, but unfortunately at me they are not present. But I hope I will find on this site second half with whom we will create a family and we will have children.

Looking for 
I search for the good, kind person, for creation of serious relations! It is desirable, that it was the interesting,  sociable person with whom it will be pleasant to me to communicate, spend time together and with which I could create a family. Certainly to understand it it is possible only after long dialogue, But to me to hasten there is no place. I search for second half! And I hope, that I will find second half! The age for me has no value because I consider, that age not the main thing. And the main thing in this life, Love! Who does not wish to create serious relations, I ask do not write to me!
Age From:      28
Age To:      54

Relationship:
Friendship
Marriage
Relationship
Romance

Date:08/15/10 9:48 PM 
Subject:Hello 
Hello !!!!!!!!!! My name is Maria. I am very pleased to write you this message. 
I am writing this message excitement  I want to tell you that I'm a girl not from your country. 
I want to find a serious relationship on the Internet. Now I'll describe myself dumb. 
I am a young pretty girl, I'm 26 years old. My hair is dark and blue eyes! 
I graduated from medical university and now work as a children's doctor. 
And now I want to radically change their lives. 
Finding your profile I liked him  And I decided to write to you  
If you are interested in me and want to meet on closer 
you can write me at my email address marishkolove572@rambler.ru 
If you write to me, then I will answer you. I'll be very glad if you write to me. 
In his letter please describe yourself and it would not be bad if you send me your photos  
Instead, I send you my photos. I look forward to wait for your letter. Maria

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2010 um 20:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Maria <marishkolove572@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 16. August 2010 um 19:28

Ihr erster Brief am 16.8.

Hello my new friend Xxxx!
I am very glad that you are interested in me. And I'll try to make you not disappointed me and know more about me. But I just want to know you better. I am about you only know your name! " I beg you to write about myself more. What is your full name and surname. And do not forget to send me their photos. After all, "First Sight" allows you to see only what is obvious. And when you know people better, the estimates of character, world view can change, and drastically. You Seem to me a very nice and pleasant person. I hope that you are also a very good man and we will soon get to know each other better. Well I'll tell a little about myself. I am an ordinary Russian girl, actually does not differ from the others. Likely to describe themselves, I would have been easier if I did not do it first. I mixed up words and thoughts, because I'm a little worried. I did not expect that you will answer me. And when I saw your letter to me like an electric shock to the heart. And now I'm sitting at the computer and do not know what you write. Excuse me if I made a lot of mistakes in the letter, I'm just very excited. I do not quite know well the language you speak. While studying the language at school and at university. If you something is not clear, then you ask me again. Well it is time to continue the story about himself. My name is Maria I was born on June 20, 1984 in the city of Kirov. As I have said that my age 26 years. My height 170 cm, my weight 54 kg. I think I'm a normal configuration. I try to keep up his figure. And in my spare time I go in for sports. My eyes are blue, and hair color is black. That you can see on my photos. I was born and all his 26 years living in the city of Kirov. This is a very old and beautiful city, which is 850 kilometers east of Moscow. The population of my city 494,000 people. I have never been married and therefore, unfortunately, and I have no children. I would like to have a child. And maybe even a few children. I believe that children are happy! I want to educate him and give all my experience of life to him. I do not know how much I would like to have children while still in the undecided. I have no bad habits, I do not smoke and do not drink alcohol, except that only a small quantity on holidays. And I only drink red wine. Of food I prefer Russian kitchen. And very good at cooking. I graduated from the Kirov State Medical University. And now I work in a hospital nurse. By nature I am a cheerful person, try to enjoy every moment of my life and overcome with a smile all difficulties of my lonely life. I want you to be quickly answered. Write me about yourself, what you do and what you love, I want to know about you. I'll look forward to your letter. 
Sincerely your friend from Russia Maria 
PS Do not forget to send me your photos. 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <marishkolove572@rambler.ru>
Delivered-To: Xxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 31719 invoked from network); 16 Aug 2010 15:12:57 -0000
Received: from unknown ([172.18.5.76])
          by mailbox31.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with QMQP; 16 Aug 2010 15:12:57 -0000
Delivered-To: CLUSTERHOST smarthub72.a1.net xxxxxxxxx@a1.net
Received: (qmail 14580 invoked from network); 16 Aug 2010 15:12:55 -0000
Received: from maile.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.15])
          (envelope-sender <marishkolove572@rambler.ru>)
          by smarthub72.a1.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <xxxxxxxxx@a1.net>; 16 Aug 2010 15:12:55 -0000
Received: from localhost (unknown [213.88.2.20])
     (Authenticated sender: marishkolove572@rambler.ru)
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id E08DF1A2506B
     for <xxxxxxxxx@a1.net>; Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:12:54 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:12:53 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1946362775.20100816191253@rambler.ru>
To: "Xxxx" <xxxxxxxxx@a1.net>
In-Reply-To: 
5eWTYNyFjkKMWapvXrQj+wEAAAAA@a1.net>
References: 
5eWTYNyFjkKMWapvXrQj+wEAAAAA@a1.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------511D52423401EBBE"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100816-0, 16.08.2010), Outbound message
X-Antivirus-Status: Clean
Subject: Hello!!!
X-AntiVirus: checked (incoming) by AntiVir MailGuard (Version: 10.0.1.27; AVE: 8.2.4.34; VDF: 7.10.10.187)

Na ist das nicht seltsam? In der Message ist sie Kinderärztin und jetzt ist sie nur mehr Krankenschwester. 
Na welcher Abstieg innerhalb von nur einem Tag.
Hey, Vlad Du solltest einmal den Unterschiede zwischen Ärztin und Krankenschwester kennen, bevor Du über diesen Berufszweig schreibst.  
Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Normalerweise stelle ich eine Russin nicht so schnell ins Forum. 
Aber wenn sie mir schreibt, dass sie in Kirov lebt, jedoch, lt. Quelltext, über Chebocksary schreibt, kann doch etwas nicht stimmen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. August 2010 um 21:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 16. August 2010 um 19:34

@ Rais

Ich denke, daß sie für die Öffentlichkeit reif ist.
Ich werde trotzdem noch Kontakt halten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 17. August 2010 um 08:10

Zitat:
@ Rais

Ich denke, daß sie für die Öffentlichkeit reif ist.
Ich werde trotzdem noch Kontakt halten.

Smiley

Die Mail wurde über Cheboksary eingeliefert 
Zitat:

Sie auf meine Fotos zu sehen. ich geboren wurde und allen seinen 26 Jahren wohnhaft in der Stadt Kirov.

Code
Alles auswählen
Hostname:	static-213-88-2-20.chebnet.ru
ISP:	Internet Center
Organization:	Internet Center
Proxy:	None detected
Type:	Unknown
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Chuvash
City:	Cheboksary
Latitude:	56.1322
Longitude:	47.2519 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:12:53 +0400

100 % Scam

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #4 - 17. August 2010 um 16:59

von CityofBrides

Hallo mein neuer Freund Xxxxxx!!! Ich bin sehr froh, der Sie an mir interessiert sind.  Und ich versuche, Sie zu bilden nicht enttäuscht mir und mehr über mich zu wissen.  Aber ich möchte gerade Sie besser kennen. Ich bin über Sie kenne nur Ihren Namen! „Ich bitte Sie, über mich mehr zu schreiben. Was Ihr voller Name und Familienname ist.  Und vergessen Sie nicht, mir ihre Fotos zu schicken.  Schließlich „erster Anblick“ erlaubt Ihnen, nur zu sehen, was auf der Hand liegt.  Und wenn Sie Leute besser kennen, können die Schätzungen des Buchstabens, Weltansicht ändern und drastisch.  Sie scheinen mir eine sehr nette und angenehme Person.  Ich hoffe, daß Sie auch ein sehr guter Mann sind und wir beginne bald, sich besser zu kennen.  Brunnen I erklärt wenig über mich.  Ich bin ein gewöhnliches russisches Mädchen, wirklich mich unterscheide nicht von den anderen.  , sich wahrscheinlich zu beschreiben, würde ich einfacher gewesen sein, wenn ich es nicht zuerst tat.  Ich mischte herauf Wörter und Gedanken, weil ich wenig gesorgt bin.  Ich erwartete nicht, daß Sie mich beantworten.  Und als ich Ihren Brief zu mir wie einem elektrischen Schlag zum Herzen sah.  Und jetzt sitze ich am Computer und weiß nicht, was Sie schreiben.  Entschuldigen Sie mich, wenn ich Menge von den Fehlern im Buchstaben bildete, ich sind gerechtes sehr aufgeregt.  Ich nicht durchaus kenne gut die Sprache, die Sie sprechen.  Beim Studieren der Sprache an der Schule und an der Universität.  Wenn Sie etwas nicht frei sind, dann fragen Sie mich wieder.  Brunnen ist es Zeit, die Geschichte über fortzusetzen.  Mein Name ist Maria, die ich am 20. Juni 1984 in der Stadt von Kirov geboren war.  Wie ich daß mein Alter 26 Jahre gesagt habe. Meine Höhe 170 Zentimeter, mein Gewicht 54 Kilogramm.  Ich denke, daß ich eine normale Konfiguration bin.  Ich versuche, seine Abbildung aufrechtzuerhalten.  Und in meiner Ersatzzeit gehe ich innen für Sport.  Meine Augen sind blau und Haarfarbe ist schwarz. Daß Sie auf meine Fotos sehen können.  Ich war und alle seine 26 Jahre lebend in der Stadt von Kirov geboren.  Dieses ist eine sehr alte und schöne Stadt, die 850 Kilometer östlich Moskaus ist.  Die Bevölkerung meiner Leute der Stadt 494.000.  Ich bin nie verbunden worden und folglich, leider und ich habe keine Kinder.  Ich möchte ein Kind haben. Und glätten Sie möglicherweise einige Kinder.  Ich glaube, daß Kinder glücklich sind! Ich möchte ihn erziehen und ganze Erfahrung des Lebens geben ihm meine.  Ich weiß nicht, wieviel ich möchte, daß Kinder während noch im unbestimmten hat.  Ich habe keine schlechten Gewohnheiten, rauche ich nicht und trinke nicht Spiritus, außer daß nur eine kleine Quantität an den Feiertagen. Und ich trinke nur Rotwein. Von der Nahrung bevorzuge ich russische Küche. Und sehr gut am Kochen.  Ich graduierte von der Kirov Zustand-medizinischen Universität. Und jetzt arbeite ich in einer Krankenhauskrankenschwester.  Durch Natur, die ich eine freundliche Person bin, jeden Moment meines Lebens zu genießen und mit einem Lächeln alle Schwierigkeiten meines einsamen Lebens zu überwinden versuchen Sie.  Ich wünsche Sie schnell beantwortet werden.  Schreiben Sie mich über selbst, was Sie tun und was Sie lieben, ich möchten in Ihnen auskennen.  Ich schaue vorwärts zu Ihrem Brief.  Herzlichst vergessen Ihr Freund von Rußland Maria PS nicht, mir Ihre Fotos zu schicken.

Spoiler:
Return-path: <marishkolove572@rambler.ru>
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:46:25 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.17] (helo=7.mx.freenet.de)
     by 0.mbox2.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.72 #3)
     id 1OlNQn-0007S7-7g
     for ; Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:46:25 +0200
Received: from mailc.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.27]:33470)
     by 7.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.72 #3)
     id 1OlNQm-00006f-N8
     for ; Tue, 17 Aug 2010 16:46:25 +0200
     by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id A4CAB621C56
     for ; Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:46:21 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:46:21 +0400
Message-ID: <605223614.20100817184621@rambler.ru>
To: 
Subject: Hello!!!!
In-Reply-To: <CEF1C30ACC4340908EB11E543C3D2FBA@your0595711724>
References: <CEF1C30ACC4340908EB11E543C3D2FBA@your0595711724>
boundary="----------41723B225C6E55"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100817-0, 17.08.2010), Outbound message
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1282056385-000039C9-E4D8D191/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: 
Envelope-to: 
Delivered-To: 

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2010 um 20:53 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #5 - 17. August 2010 um 17:05

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:    213.88.0.0 - 213.88.55.255
netname:    CHEBNET-2
descr:    Internet Center Ltd
admin-c:    NoC117-RIPE
tech-c:   NoC117-RIPE
mnt-by:   MNT-CHEBNET

role:     NOC of CHEBNET
address:    Russian Federation,
address:    428000, Cheboksary, 139 Strelkovoy Divizyi street, 9
abuse-mailbox:  abuse@chebnet.com
admin-c:    IBZ-RIPE
tech-c:   IBZ-RIPE
nic-hdl:    NoC117-RIPE

Mail über Cheboksary

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:46:21 +0400

Zeitzone Europäisches Russland

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 17. August 2010 um 19:48

Ich glaube, daß sie Fotos sammelt, weil sie immer darauf hinweist.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 17. August 2010 um 19:54

Ich denke, mit ihr noch Kontakt zu halten ist Smiley. Also Vlad mir seiner Blödheit würde mich noch ins Smiley bringen und da habe ich etwas Smiley
Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 20:07 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #8 - 17. August 2010 um 20:01

@ jk5212

Eine Kopie ihres gefälschten Ausweises?? Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. August 2010 um 22:11 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

jk5212
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 18. August 2010 um 07:43

@ scambuster

Na ja, das könnte ich ja versuchen. Aber meistens endet dann die Korrespondenz und Kopie gibts erst wieder nicht.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 18. August 2010 um 11:04

Zitat:
@ scambuster

Na ja, das könnte ich ja versuchen. Aber meistens endet dann die Korrespondenz und Kopie gibts erst wieder nicht.

Die Korrespondenz ist eigentlich nicht mehr notwendig, wenn der Scammer enttarnt wurde, aber es beschäftigt ihn noch eine Weile. Merkt er, dass er enttarnt wurde, dann kommt er zügig mit neuer Mailadresse.

Zur Zeit ist es wohl tatsächlich so, dass die Anforderung der Kopie eines Passes Misstrauen weckt. Aber ich versuche auch in öffentlichen Medien dafür zu werben, dass man sich die Kopie des Ausweises schicken lässt, um keinem Scammer ins Netz zu gehen. Ist die Person ehrlich, dann wird es da auch keine Probleme geben und echte Ausweise verschwinden bei uns im Archiv. Besteht aber begründetes Misstrauen, dann wird weitergeforscht.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Headhunter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Hinterposemuckeltonne
Antwort #11 - 25. August 2010 um 20:25

Hello my friend Xxxxxx!
I am glad that you have not rejected my letter and I am very happy that once again writing to you.
It is with great interest read your letters.
I want to learn about you as much as possible.
I'll also try to write you as much as possible about yourself.
I want you to study me as much as possible and not mistaken in his choice.
I would really like to find you the right person whom I was looking for his whole life.
I have always valued in men nobleness and skill to stand up for his lady.
I think if two people in all honest with each other and they have a mutual understanding.
That they achieved a great future and long love.
I really want to know everything about you in detail.
How much you get up, how long do you go to work? What do you like to eat?
How do you spend your spare time?
Now I want to write a little about myself as I pass an ordinary day.
I wake up at 6 am and go to the bathroom.
Then I'm going to lunch, for breakfast I eat sandwiches and drink coffee with milk.
At 7 o'clock I leave home and go to stop.
If I go later, I'll be late for work.
I go to work by public transport.
Sometimes at the bus stop is a lot of people and I am going to work on foot.
Generally I like to walk up to my work. From my house to work 30 minutes to walk.
My working day lasts from 8 to 17 hours. And I'm working 5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
But sometimes it is necessary to work and on weekends, I do not really like.
But sometimes I get off on weekdays.
After work I come very tired and just go to the bathroom.
After that I feel restoration of forces. That's is my usual day.
I'll tell you a little about your family. In my family only two people: me and my mom.
About my father, I know very little, because he died in a car accident when I was a little girl.
Mom does not like to remember the tragedy that happened with my father, so I know about my father is very little.
It is very difficult to think of this tragedy, because she was very fond of her father.
I grew up in a poor family, because it worked only my mother.
And my mother taught all over, and I am grateful for the fact that she raised me.
My mom always helps me in difficult times, we had as best friends.
I have 5 years as I live separately from their parents.
I inherited a flat from his grandmother and I moved there.
I am an only child in the family and so my grandmother left me flat.
This is a small apartment with a small bathroom and small kitchen.
Unfortunately I do not have your home phone.
And the mobile phone I have neither.
Because I stole it on the bus when I was driving home from work.
I stole it straight from the bag.
If I had a phone, then I would be able to talk with you over the phone.
Now in my daily routine was added at the Internet cafe.
I am madly glad, that I am writing you this letter.
I want you to write how I spend my weekends and holidays.
In the summer my friends and I love to go on the march. We walk in the woods and the lake.
I like to sit around the campfire and listen as someone plays the guitar.
And when the winter we go skiing and skating.
I do not like winter because we have very cold.
But in winter we have a very nice, and I do not know what to compare this beauty.
I am sending you a photograph taken in the winter!
On weekends, I'm with my girlfriend go to the gym to keep myself in sports.
As a child, my mom enrolled me in the gym, where I worked for about 5 years.
At a time when I was in school I was involved in gymnastics.
I even have a racing class in the gym!
I participated in competitions and even took the first place!
Since then, I try in my spare time in sports.
In the summer I like to ride bikes and roller skates.
I hope you will not seem boring my letter you will continue to write to me.
I hope that I write clearly enough and much about myself.
I'll try to answer all your questions.
If I do not answer your question, then I could not understand it, do not be angry with me and write it again.
I think that you understand that the main goal in my life - it is found that the sole.
My second piece of me, with whom I can overcome all the difficulties of life.
Together to meet pleasure, to experience difficulties, and just be together.
Meet the appearance of children, raise them, surround with care,
Giving children a happy childhood, I dreamed about it!
I think you understand me and your vital purposes are similar to mine.
And in my heart I hope that one day our hearts will meet.
At this point I want to finish my letter with great impatience shall wait your answer.
Your letters to melt the ice in me and kindle a fire in my heart.
Your friend from Russia Maria

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Return-path: <marishkolove572@rambler.ru>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:10:11 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.20] (helo=10.mx.freenet.de)
     by 1.mbox2.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.72 #3)
     id 1OoKQN-0007h9-QD
     for ; Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:10:11 +0200
Received: from maile.rambler.ru ([81.19.66.15]:63520)
     by 10.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.72 #3)
     id 1OoKQN-0004gL-6d
     for ; Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:10:11 +0200
     by maile.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 46A241A2506C
     for ; Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:10:08 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:10:11 +0400
Message-ID: <1235885241.20100825221011@rambler.ru>
To: 
Subject: Hello my friend xxxxx!
In-Reply-To: <4ACF2AFFC9444635A44FFF0A1E0AB144@your0595711724>
References: <CEF1C30ACC4340908EB11E543C3D2FBA@your0595711724> <605223614.20100817184621@rambler.ru> <4ACF2AFFC9444635A44FFF0A1E0AB144@your0595711724>
boundary="----------D2F7736A25FE0"
X-Antivirus: avast! (VPS 100825-0, 25.08.2010), Outbound message
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1282759811-0000288D-82DA00A8/0-0/0-0
Delivered-To: 
Envelope-to: 
Delivered-To: 

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. August 2010 um 20:54 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert