Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Mercy <single_luv2g4@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 6416 mal)

Bommo
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Standort: schwebend zwischen den Welten
Mercy <single_luv2g4@yahoo.com>
06. August 2010 um 22:24

Am Anfang stand ein Profil im AFF-Forum.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 11:09 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20076/20179 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Re: Mercy <single_luv2g4@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. August 2010 um 22:28

Auf meine nette Mail bekam ich Antwort. 
Wahrscheinlich ist die Mail mehrfach unterwegs gewesen, denn es sind die "Reply-Balken" an der Seite zu erkennen.

Hello Dear One,

My name is Mercy am 31 years sinle lady,I am looking for some one who honest,caring,lovely truthful,trustful,someone who don't lie some one who always tell the truth  Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.. Am a student and am studying Accounting now But i have not fine better job yet .. Am from United State But now In Ghana with my friend because of the betrayed of my ex husband ..  I have been single for about 2 years now ...
Can you tell me more about you and the job you do for a living now ..

Mercy

I hope to hear from you later ..

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.243.227 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.243.227
Host 	41-218-243-227-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT 

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 11:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #2 - 07. August 2010 um 10:31

Und dann kam eine ellenlange Mail, die mir vom Wortlaut her sehr bekannt vorkommt - insbesondere die wichtigen Fragen am Ende der Mail.

Hello Janiek,
          Good Evening, I was so happy to read your message and i feel so happy and Glad that you have say all this to me .. I think you are the right man i have been looking for in so many times... In my side i don't have any problem with your english and as you can see before my ex husband betrayed me some of the men have been playing with my heart and that hurt me so bad .. I really like your picture and you look so good and great in that picture ..

I know you have a problem with my age but let me tell you some For me no one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age...

I have been to Ghana for about 6 month's now and still looking for some one who can love for me for the rest of my life .. I think you are the one for me so i will be much happy when we get to know more about each other so that we can plan to meet some day..I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me.Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile..

I also love to read, watch TV and cook, my interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, and easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about all pets. Especially dogs and cats.....

I like books and reading Bible .I'm looking for a partner for life. Are you the one?? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you an honest, caring, loving guy..........My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. My hair is black which is one of my most attractive features.I dont smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I dont even remember the last time I frowned...........

Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have... I also wish to find some one i can really have lovely children with  and i hope i will have good kids with you if you will like me your wife ..

I don't mind to relocate to where i can have peace ,Will like to work with you as a business partner's,Soul partners,Smile and laugh together to our satisfaction and to live a great..I'm a good cook,I can prepare delicious meals like fried rice with Chicken,Can prepare beef burger,Can prepare pizza,Italian sea food..

All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire...

Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these
ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart...  I want us to have good trust to each other so that we can have good life together as well ..

Janiek i will be much happy when you close your account from that site so that we can have good life together as well .. If you really love me as your wife in future??

Any way do you have msn messenger or yahoo messenger so that we can chat on there when you get back from work so that we can know more and more about each other as well ..

If you dont have msn or yahoo i will be much happy when you down load some so that we can do that ..

Do you have cell phone ??

How is work today??

Were are your parent living now??

Do you live in a big Family ??

Do you like to have kids with me Paniek??

Kiss and Hug To You Paniek

I hope to hear from you later ..

Have you been going to Church?
Mercy

Spoiler:

From - Sat Aug  7 00:09:13 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0LpHxw-1PBLZx1It3-00er7Y
X-Mozilla-Status: 0001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 10000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <single_luv2g4@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 06 Aug 2010 22:07:45 -0000
Received: from n65.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n65.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.44.190]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx076) with SMTP; 07 Aug 2010 00:07:45 +0200
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n65.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2010 22:07:44 -0000
Received: from [98.136.44.163] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2010 22:07:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp604.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Aug 2010 22:07:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 231955.7801.bm@omp604.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 94750 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Aug 2010 22:07:43 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1281132463; bh=JGb+pEIXnaXBVxNGXPQZ5wuw8uU7iQTxi8YrmuBwYi8=; -Version:Content-Type; vn9BEjBzaY9g8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  xoDYfU/HwDtZc=;
Message-ID: <482098.93803.qm@web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: pIUQFlcVM1lml_lyJUwStm9UOPXQek1oWIr6lQSzyLAPnA9
r0iheiJBnoED.7GR_6EOmrJGX63Dr6tu6lRvleL4tuC2EJmppotxx2nrrj6Z
tNe8kG6J8JTHKmqOIztVXD1Yd.panPdnibB611g8lhm_e4DIGYzcbK_90U_w
iThVkvOdTwfnM7FFoY1WCZC7JE0.pc0lXHrIcCJUNy84_NzIeRp0Q7tF8bvb
CBdKz5mjZtIJdbfWDE2AtMFx1xhEorY8S_NCRL1cKyTc-
Received: from [41.218.246.147] by web120406.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Aug 2010 15:07:43 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=1973001382@mc.mail.yahoo.com
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:07:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Janiek
To: xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-838003044-1281132463=:93803"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p77e5KAPs1l6v/Sb97LojnDU810okq+OtCAzRoBdNVRHbK5t/U2XAxY4kaug
n/69aUOaI9Ocx5MrxqDf4dJtUkEWwEfVxcr+aVI3EZGwIqexcHxYbjZDATKrt85aTT39dObdXPwf
wqsTQKYj51DrmA1V1;

aus Ghana:
Code
Alles auswählen
41.218.246.147 - Geo Information
IP Address 	41.218.246.147
Host 	41-218-246-147-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Mai 2011 um 11:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germersheim
Antwort #3 - 07. August 2010 um 11:05

@ Bommo

schon interessant was manche Frauen zum Obst kaufen so alles anziehen..
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 20:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #4 - 07. August 2010 um 12:07

Nichtznuts schrieb on 07. August 2010 um 11:05:
@ Bommo

schon interessant was manche Frauen zum Obst kaufen so alles anziehen.. 

Ich hätte ja drauf wetten können, dass die Durchsichtigkeit eine Thema sein und entsprechend kommentiert wird.  Durchgedreht Laut lachend Durchgedreht

Mir fällt auf, dass, neben dem äußerst hübschen Gesicht, die Fingernägel reichlich abgekaut sind. 
Vielleicht hängt das mit der Wartezeit in der Bank zusammen, wenn alle Chicken Georges dieser Welt die Kohle abholen wollen.  Laut lachend
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 20:13 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 07. August 2010 um 12:53

@ Bommo

Na zumindest hat das vom Metall im Gesicht abgelenkt und kalt wars da wohl auch.. LOL
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 20:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #6 - 07. August 2010 um 13:00

Und außerdem könnte es sich um zwei verschiedene Personen handeln.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 07. August 2010 um 13:02

@ vierauge

da hast Du recht die aus dem Profil hat kein Grübchen im Kinn und die Augen eine andere Form
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 20:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #8 - 07. August 2010 um 13:03

vierauge schrieb on 07. August 2010 um 13:00:
Und außerdem könnte es sich um zwei verschiedene Personen handeln.

Habe ich spontan gedacht, als ich die Bilder in der Mail gesehen habe. Aber, abgesehen von der Haarfarbe, finde ich, dass Augen, Nase und die hohen Wangenknochen für eine Person sprechen. Ich bin aber im "Erkennen" von Gesichtern nicht so geübt. Dann und wann wundere ich mich hier schon wie man Personen, die für mich unterschiedlich aussehen, als eine Person erkannt hat.  Schockiert/Erstaunt
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2010 um 13:04 von Bommo »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #9 - 07. August 2010 um 13:10

Ich meine, auf den oberen Bildern ist die Kinnpartie länger und die Augenfarbe scheint unterschiedlich zu sein. Interessant wäre es zu wissen, wann die Bilder gemacht wurden. Auf den oberen Bildern hat sie kein Piercing unter der Schnute.

Unser Fotospezi Uli müßte da eventuell mehr sagen können.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2010 um 13:12 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Nichtznuts
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 07. August 2010 um 13:17

@ Bommo

also oben wirkt das Gesicht von der Form her wie das vom Mariah Carey.

Jedoch unten länglich und eher wie das Gesicht von Kylie Minogue.

Der Kopf oben ist am Schädel wesentlich runder.

Die Augenbrauen oben sind wesentlich länger geschminkt als unten.

Die Nase oben eher Stupsnase die untere hat eher eine länglich Form.
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 20:15 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Rockyflo
Scam Warners

Only trust yourself and
that with caution.

Standort: Winhöring
Antwort #11 - 07. August 2010 um 23:03

Sorry daß ich mich hier reindrängel, aber eure Unterhaltung ist echt interessant. Ich denke mal, das ist eher nicht die gleiche Person... 
die Augenbrauen stimmen nicht und die dunkelhaarige hat am Hals 3 Muttermale, die die blondhaarige nicht hat.
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 20:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

newpics
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Delmenhorst
Antwort #12 - 08. August 2010 um 02:59

Rockyflo schrieb on 07. August 2010 um 23:03:
Sorry daß ich mich hier reindrängel, aber eure Unterhaltung ist echt interessant. Ich denke mal, das ist eher nicht die gleiche Person... die Augenbrauen stimmen nicht und die dunkelhaarige hat am Hals 3 Muttermale, die die blondhaarige nicht hat. 

Die Muttermale kann man leicht wegstempeln Zwinkernd.
Dennoch sind es zwei verschiedene Frauen.

Nase Mund und Augen kann man schon schwerer definieren.

Ich habe die Bilder mal groß gezogen und festgestellt,
das die Schulterpartien überhaupt nicht zueinander passen.
Blondie hat kräftige Schultern und Melönchen hat sehr schmale Schultern. Das bekommt man auch mit FDH nicht hin Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2010 um 03:00 von newpics »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #13 - 08. August 2010 um 08:29

Dem kann ich mittlerweile zustimmen, aber insgesamt, wenn man nur schnell guckt oder keine Erfahrung im Gesichter- und Figurenvergleich hat, könnte man meinen es wäre eine Person. An Haarfarben darf man sich insgesamt bei Frauen nicht aufhalten. Das wechselt eben oft, wobei das bei langen Haaren wohl problematischer ist.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bommo
Forum Administrator

Anti-Scam ist wichtig!

Antwort #14 - 08. August 2010 um 09:22

So, die ersten Preise sind genannt, und im Hintergrund läuft ein gutes Marketing - deutschsprachige Phrasen in der Mail. Potzblitz!

Hello Janiek,

Thanks alot for your compliment. I was feeling so happy this afternoon when i get your message as well .. I was feeling so sad about the cancer of your father and i feel so sad about that .. As you can see also live in a small family because i lost my father when i was 18 years old ..

Janiek I can see you dont have any time to chat because you are a busy man always but you said some thing to me and that make me feel happy because in my mind i was planing how we gonna meet so that we can have good life together as well.. I think We can exchange e-mail every day so that we can get to know more about each other better and more better ..

As you can see we both are looking for the same so that we can build good life together ... I really like your picture as well and you melt my heart with the picture you sent me .. You look so handsome and honest to me ..I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me..I need you by my side.I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you...

Janiek Let me tell you , I wish i could come to you so that we can make life together but now as you can see i need to go and renew my passport before i will come to you in Germany and now i cant Afford that money and it cost me only 150 EUR. I will be much happy when you help me so that i can renew that and come to you and i promise that when i come i will always make u feel so happy as well .. I Think we will go to beach together and make some love too ..

I was having a good day as well because i have meet my soul mate and that is you .. I thank God that you have come in to my life ... I now think about what you saying and i feel that as well honey and as you can see i cant wait to be with you so that we can make good life together as well ...

I have a freind here who have been teaching me how to speak Germany so that when i come to you , you will teach me more right .

Please think about this and see if you can help me with my passport new so that i can come to you and have good life with you there ..??

Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see your picture,You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person.

Wie war dein Tag los mit dir dort?

Wie geht es Ihrer Mutter?

Ich mag gute Liebe mit dir haben sweetie ..

Ich hepe bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Kiss and More Love ..

Have a nice day ..

Mercy ...

Spoiler:

From - Sat Aug  7 18:43:24 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 0LwOT4-1P0j8C44w3-0187N8
X-Mozilla-Status: 0011
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:                                                                                 
Return-Path: <single_luv2g4@yahoo.com>
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxxxxxxxxx@gmx.net
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Aug 2010 16:42:06 -0000
Received: from n62.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (HELO n62.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) [98.136.44.35]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx112) with SMTP; 07 Aug 2010 18:42:06 +0200
Received: from [69.147.84.144] by n62.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2010 16:42:05 -0000
Received: from [98.136.44.160] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2010 16:42:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp601.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2010 16:42:05 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 170733.22609.bm@omp601.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 11971 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Aug 2010 16:42:04 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1281199324; bh=Vfi2g5k15mIomoNDGhMHZd7+cT9cWZty+c3KpFPs24A=; eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; PODwfVZ23twjg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  eply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  h+TOhMyvkrwic=;
Message-ID: <817274.11364.qm@web120408.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 8PAzPQ8VM1ns4i8w5SOv8g3q79QnPktdF_GNSgq2_ygQyN_
OFw1.5La8lmYwIJj5j2thZH.7tzkHp4ftq.3o2gGIZsztG51Ziao9KTpfVoM
0_J4cBKU2hRAICG2xpBNUZ6gKACkjG1CCx6qTKYc8LSRpV7y8b9Fa953Tcb4
DHrcdaM7SNmDj_0n_p.RbjSNSbrjCt2TEgaKPoDZMbYkXKr30oRBujF7AMtM
-
Received: from [41.210.5.120] by web120408.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Aug 2010 09:42:04 PDT
X-RocketSRV: showStationery=150911182@mc.mail.yahoo.com
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hello Janiek
To: xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@gmx.net>
In-Reply-To: <4C5D5A7C.7070906@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-508408857-1281199324=:11364"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6i75npGen84eVAEFK/syJmAVhAT3mu30VXXBXVubWw5QTKyWVvBu5v+7fbk
2WURP2W/wkmw19y9Ejp5Znp38PV00hlwJxZB/ig130NWiZ37CATwM/wL8F8pqDqlDaBYO79O0tQH
bq4FA==V1;

aus Ghana:
Code