Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Michael Pedro <mikepedro147@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 9251 mal)

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Michael Pedro <mikepedro147@yahoo.com>
30. Juli 2010 um 23:04

Da ich die Infos im romancescam forum geschrieben habe, kopiere ich alles hier rein. Ich hoffe, ich mach es richtig:

Ok here the Infos:

Michael ( Mike) Pedro 
mikepedro147@yahoo.com

Profile on the Datingsite: interpals.net

Profile:
mikepedro14743 y.o., Male
Buffalo, United States 
Looking forEmail Pen Pals, Friendship

Last logged in 1 day ago
Joined July 5, 2010 (updated July 13, 2010)
It is 4:44 am (EDT) in mikepedro147's time zone.

About Me: 
So let me tell you a little about me,I am a Vet Doctor by profession, and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I am compassionate, gentle,perceptive, God fearing,Honest,intuitive,communicative, loyal,reliable,got sense of humor,trustworthy,analytical, ethical (Hmmm..I sound like a boy scout,don't I?) However, I do not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work, and find great satisfaction in helping animals.

Interests, Hobbies, etc.:
i love to go out to the lake,swimming,cinemas..my hobbies are reading,working out,swimming,traveling.

Favorite Music:
Soul,Gospel,RnB, etc..

Favorite Movies:
action,drama,thriller,cartoon,

Favorite TV Shows:
Oprah Winfrey,BBC,Cnn,BEt,MTv,CSI,supersport,ESPN,ABC,etc..

Favorite Books:
Bible,Novel,news paper etc..

Favorite Quotes:
what goes around comes around..

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2010 um 08:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Michael Pedro <mikepedro147@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:06

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: <mikepedro147@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.251.139] by web114016.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:15:38 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.2.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.277674
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 03:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Love You Better

The First e-mail:

Hello Dear xxxx,
thank you for the mail sent.
How are you doing,hope you are fine?Well i am happy that you want us to communicate outside interpals and also want us to get to know each other better.i want you to know that you are the only one that i am communicating with,i am new to online dating and i have been on interpals for couple of weeks.

Well let me start by telling you about my family background,I was born in NY, my Dad is originally from Peru but Lived in NY and my Mum is from London UK, when i was 10yrs old my Dad past away and my Mum relocated back to London with me.I'm presently living in South Kensington London. i attended my Secondary and University Education in London and I was the only child of my mum and my Mum is the only family i have .

I am a Vet Doctor by profession, and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I am compassionate, gentle,perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal,Honest,reliable, trustworthy,analytical, ethical..However, I do not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work, and find great satisfaction in helping people and animals. when I leave work at the office, and If am off duty,I am at home.

Friendship is a gift thats fair in all things, its roots from ones heart involves memories that stay not for a while but for a life time..My mind tells me that you are a special and nice person.i will want to know more about you.
hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed 

Michael.... 

Telephone to another email from michael:

All am thinking of is you and you alone.

Have good night rest and sweet dreams

Hope to hear from you soon

Tel: ( +447938038468 for sms ) and ( +447031818196 for calls )

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2010 um 08:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:09

Yahoo profile: Michael, Male - New York, New York
Member since 12/08/2009

on MS
Michael Pedro
43 / Male
US

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. August 2010 um 08:43 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:10

MyYearbook same pic as already posted
Name: Michael Pedro

Bio: I am a Vet Doctor by profession, and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I am compassionate, gentle,perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal,reliable, honest,trustworthy,straight forward,analytical, ethical (Hmmm..I sound like a boy scout,don't I?) However, I do not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work, and find great satisfaction in helping people and animals

sounds familiar, doesn't it?
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:14

Also, here all e-mails, sent by Michael Pedro:

Hello Dear xxxxx,
thank you for the mail sent.
How are you doing,hope you are fine?Well i am happy that you want us to communicate outside interpals and also want us to get to know each other better.i want you to know that you are the only one that i am communicating with,i am new to online dating and i have been on interpals for couple of weeks.

Well let me start by telling you about my family background,I was born in NY, my Dad is originally from Peru but Lived in NY and my Mum is from London UK, when i was 10yrs old my Dad past away and my Mum relocated back to London with me.I'm presently living in South Kensington London. i attended my Secondary and University Education in London and I was the only child of my mum and my Mum is the only family i have .

I am a Vet Doctor by profession, and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession: I am compassionate, gentle,perceptive, intuitive, communicative, loyal,Honest,reliable, trustworthy,analytical, ethical..However, I do not fit the bill of an intellectual, as I am far more interested in people than in scholarly pursuits. I love my work, and find great satisfaction in helping people and animals. when I leave work at the office, and If am off duty,I am at home.

Friendship is a gift thats fair in all things, its roots from ones heart involves memories that stay not for a while but for a life time..My mind tells me that you are a special and nice person.i will want to know more about you.
hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed 

Michael....

Hi edit RZ! 

mikepedro147 sent you a new message on InterPals:

Subject: Re: Hi Dear 

Hello Dear,how are you doing?.thanks for the response to my message,i feel so happy after reading your response to my email.i want you to know that i have just sent you an email and i will love if you could go through my email and respond back.i want to use this opportunity to extend my greetings to your entire family and loves ones..Looking forward to hear from you soon,take care. Michael. 

e-mail 3:

Hi Dear xxxxx,
how are you doing together with your kids?as for me and my Mum,we are doing good.
I must confess,i really enjoy reading your email.i just want to concentrate on you alone and let us build what we came here for.I will love to tell you more about me because I'm a very free man who knows what he want.

I just want to say thank you for the opportunity to communicate with you, i love your mail and you sound very interesting. i'm 43yrs old and single with no kids,i got married before and my marraige lasted for 4 years together with my wife.. but suddenly i lost her when she was pregnant and was in labor at the hospital,she died together with the baby since then i have been lonely and single...As i told you I'm a Veterinary Dr,I am also ambitious, compassionate, gentle, perceptive,Romantic,God fearing,got sense of humor,jovial, intuitive, communicative, loyal, reliable, trustworthy, analytical, ethical vibrant, full of life and handsome (they always tease) without a woman, because where I originally come from, women are considered the first and treated with all care and affections and that's why they rule.

I could say a lot about me without being asked and you can reply with the same and not be made to answer some questions. I love my work, and find great satisfaction in helping people and animals. I leave work at the office, and I am off duty when I am at home I love the outdoors, I love pets so much.

I enjoy pampering/surprising my partner, and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me. Some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a beurre blanc sauce,the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall. 

Wow, i can't believe I can't think up anything more to talk about right now, but I believe i will when you ask a question, I have a couple for you as well, so get on it, we haven't had all day, write me back and tell me all about you. I hope you are having a wonderful day at work?.

P.S: Hope you like my pictures,i would also like to see some of yours as well.
take good care of yourself and remain blessed

Michael Pedro

4 :

My Dear,

I hope that you have had a wonderful day!! Mine has been great, soon I will be turning in; I try to go to bed around 10, (EST) as I get up around 6 am..... I know I must sound like a senior citizen,(lol) BUT, I stay so busy, and I find that I work best with adequate sleep!

Your email earlier was so nice; I really enjoyed reading it! And, I too, have looked over it many times, just to soak up every word.. I feel so blessed to have "met you" already, and look forward to getting to know you better! 

In regards your question, Yes i do have a yahoo messenger and i will also want to learn german. 

Okay, I am really anxious to get to know you better...... here are some questions for you;

Do you have any hobbies? love
What kind of snacks do you like? Cake, cookies, candy, chips?
How do you start your days? say
What is your routine before going to bed?
What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Where is your favorite place to visit and why?
Do you like to swim, jog, walk, hike, play ball, watch t.v?
What kind of movies do you like?
Do you attend chucrh regular?
What denomination are you?
What physical feature do you like most and least about yourself?
What makes you happy?

Okay, I am sure that is quite enough for you to process... So far, this seems to be going well, and I am really enjoying hearing from you....... I will be waiting patiently to hear back, so get going already!!  (please)....

Have a great day !

I care so much.

Remain Blessed

Dr Michael

5:

My Dear,

I just took my time to answer same questions, i love some of your answers they are very inviting and sweet, it shows me that you really had a beautiful growing up and life, but you know you didnt get to answer all the questions I gave to you... lol. How was your day? well may be you can go over mine and see if its OK.

Do you drink coffee, tea, coke, water, wine, beer, - I love cherry coke (NEVER diet), lots of water, only red wine, and beer is ok occasionally.....Newcastle, Sierra Nevada, or Corona 

What is your favorite holiday? -Favorite holiday would definitely have to be Christmas spend it with mum, Esp. Christmas Eve... going to church, having a family meal, making memories

What is your favorite childhood memory? - my mum and I used to go roller skating on Saturday morning together when I was in elementary school, just the two of us, which was pretty special .

What scares you, or do you have any fears? - Not particularly fond of snakes; don't know what I am "afraid" of, really, bc I put my trust in God, but I lived through my worst fear to date... having someone leave me after thinking we would be together forever

What do you like most and least about your work? - I feel so blessed in that I love my work, What i love more about my work is the traveling and experience for the first time in new cities and towns, eating there meals and learning new languages, and least is stress

What is your favorite season?Winter, spring, Summer or Fall? - I love the warm weather of summer, but winter might be my favorite around here.. I love the cool, crisp sunny mornings in the wintertime too.

What sports do you like? - I like to watch baseball, tennis, hockey and anything in the olympics, I love soccer, its my favorite and also golf

Do you have any hobbies? - I also just had a new hobby and its YOU .and i love reading, traveling, music, so long it soft rock like cold play,

What kind of snacks do you like? I'm a chocolate lover.....dark chocolate is best.....but I also love cookies, chips, ice cream. I don't indulge in that stuff much as much as I used to...... I love ice cream so much, whenever am not in the mood like sad, ice cream helps alot, it put me in good shape and sound,

How do you start your days? When I first wake up, I always say a prayer, thanking God for the gift of another day, i engage in a little workout for like 30min before feeding the dog and getting prepared for work

What is your routine before going to bed? I like to watch tv as I fall asleep.....usually doesn't take too long, as I tend to be exhausted by the end of the day.see a late night movie, like sleepless in seatle or return to me, then say my prayers before going to bed

What kind of vehicle do you drive? I drive a toyota camry 2005 model

Where is your favorite place to visit and why? I love to visit Monterey......don't really know why, just lots of good memories there and it's beautiful. There are lots of places I would love to visit, but have never had the time,lot of hotels and relaxing spots im Miami and Paris, have you ever being to paris before, its so sweet and sexy

What kind of movies do you like? - I like movies that are family-friendly....and romantic comedies, and the occasional suspense thriller. I guess I'm kind of a prude when it comes to movies.

What physical feature do you like most and least about yourself? Physical features......I'm quite athletic, and feel very fortunate to be able to do the things I do, and pray that God will allow me to continue to do them for a long time. So I love my build for that reason, and I'm told that I have awesome body, and nice eyes, i like my body structure because it took me time to have it and least about myself is the scare on my knee

What makes you happy? MINE IS BEING IN LOVE WITH MY PARTNER AND LETTING HER KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO ME, KISSING HER LIPS SO SOFT AND TENDER, LOOK INTO HER EYES AND TELL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER, THERE SO MUCH BUT I HAVE TO STOP BECAUSE I GET VERY EMOTIONAL ELEVATED WHENEVER I SPEAK LIKE THIS.

Have a wonderful day and would write you more,

Hugs hugs and lots of hugs,

I would be online 7pm London time to chat with you.

Dr Michael

6:

My Dear,

You are just making me happy with your mails, From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully . I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable mails and for asking me question and making me understand you very much. Most importantly, thank you for permitting/allowing me share my feelings with you, it has been right there in my heart ever since we have been communicating .

No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, our future family, i am vowing to be your partner for life. Each day that passes makes our care for each other grow stronger.

Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive, right where you belong.

I care so much and i want you to know you have my heart and love, please keep it safe for me ok.

Hugs and kisses,

Please do sms me with you phone number to let me know when you are free so that we can chat online please.

Remain Blessed

Dr Micheal 

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:49 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:15

7:

My Sunshine,

I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you.

My heart told me that my Honey was there when I first said hello to you, but i did not hear you very clear . I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be mine. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be anyone better than you out there for me.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.

Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Lots of love

Remain Blessed

Dr. Michael
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:51 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:16

8:

My Sunshine,

How are you doing and how was your day today? My love you dont have to be scared and confused because what i feel for you is pure,true and real and am not playing with you.

I believe so much is communication and it is you i want to be with and share my everything with.I care for you and want to be more than a friend.You are a very nice and caring lady.

I am not married and i believe we have a future together.I want to be always there for you and care for you.

All am thinking of is you and you alone.

Have good night rest and sweet dreams

Hope to hear from you soon

Dr Michael

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:52 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:17

9:

Dear Love,

I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart! You are the love of my life and I am glad that I picked you to fall in love with.

When we first met and I told you that you never had a chance, well, look what happened. I am so happy that we have made it to up to months and I know that there are many more to come.

I about cried when you told me that I was/am the best thing that has ever happened to you. I know that is true because I am your everything and I'm the only thing you care about.

We have helped each other grow so very much.

I am so glad that you are not the kind of woman that would cheat on me and you should know that I would NEVER cheat on you because I love you with all my heart.

I thought it was so cute the first time you said I love you because I know you where trying so hard to let it out but you weren't sure when would be a good time it say it. You are so cute and romantic and I love all the things that you have done and that you do for me.

I LOVE YOU...

Dr Micheal
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:53 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:17

10:

Goodday Love,

How are you doing today? Thinking as if you are with me here at the moment. 

Holding you comes easy Loving you is a joy the love that we share Time could never destroy our love was built; I hope the road ahead is paved with love and joy for you and I. 

I have been working so hard and do some research on my up coming seminar which is on the 9th been on Monday of August, this seminar is to guarantee that am given a contract which is all about bird flu ,Which I have been fighting for so many years.

If I get the contract I will be going for at least two weeks and it is worth GBP£850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) after the contract has been completed.

After my seminar on the 9th of August, I pray that I will be awarded the contract to treat bird flu, which after the contract I will fly back immediately to meet you. 

But never the less if I don’t get the contract by 9th of August 2010, I will still fly to meet you, i want to see you, hold you so close and talk about the future and everything with you.

I will always put you in my prayers my love.

I love you my baby.

Please do give me your direct telephone number to reach you.

I would appreciate if you send me sms to my private telephone number below for a chat online on my yahoo messenger.

Dr Michael
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:19

Kommentare der Mods:

I checked (google) some lines of the text.....here he has stolen the text from
http://ww w.mydearvalentine.com/valentine/love-letters/thank-you-love-letters.html

googled the UK phone number, not the redirect though  
all 13 hits are associated with all kind of different spams 

Ich habe da auch mal angerufen, die eine geht nicht, die andere, da nimmt nie jemand ab:)
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:20

Mod:

He is not exactly interested in long phone calls with you at this time. Only just in front of the "money urgent" stage. For now to verify you are real it is enough for him to see you have given him a working number.

He would want you to send him a SMS to the cell no. or leave him a voice message on the +4470 one, which sends him a notifying email that you have called (provided you did not block your number), it´s an internet phonecall redirecting service. Then he would when exactly during his night shift it´s time to appear as visible on his mikepedro147-account. Assuming he "works" lots of other profiles at the same time
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:55 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:21

Profile on Makefriendsonline without more Information:

http://www.makefriendsonline.com/profil ... kepedro147
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:56 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sethless
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 30. Juli 2010 um 23:32

11:

My love,

One day without you is like one moment without air, like one day without food and a day without water.

One day without speaking with you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion.
One day without your mail is like a year absent the sound of music, or of birds, or of rain and thunder.

One day without your comfort is a day without sleep, for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace.

One day without your love, and my days are empty of beauty; though I see about me everywhere others whom are called beautiful, none of them compare with your visage as I gaze at your photo.

One day without you is like a year in a prison; though I may come and go as I please, my soul knows no freedom.

One day without you in my life is like no life at all!

You have my number please do sms me or call me lets chat online please .

I love you forever

Dr Micheal

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mikepedro147@yahoo.com>
Received: from edge05.upcmail.net ([192.168.13.212])
by viefep17-int.chello.at
(InterMail vM.8.01.02.02 201-2260-120-106-20100312) with ESMTP
id <20100730161102.JUCS21441.viefep17-int.chello.at@edge05.upcmail.net>
for <>; Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:11:02 +0200
Received: from n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([67.195.8.62])
by edge05.upcmail.net with edge
id oGAz1e08A1LJLTn05GB15C; Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:11:02 +0200
X-SourceIP: 67.195.8.62
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2010 16:10:59 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.106] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2010 16:10:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jul 2010 16:10:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 408754.39548.bm@omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 74702 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jul 2010 16:10:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1280506259; bh=ZTEjqWM6kzAo1f/6d5BPkDGAIPP5fqib78XAjOujzBY=; -Version:Content-Type; Jx7A4wbbKWZws=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
-Version:Content-Type;
AawWWo6cAGwGc=;
Message-ID: <288493.73333.qm@web114007.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: a_WuKgUVM1ksO4yg03Amf4AvK40AkDkp8cDMMM6jjpGUs5E
r6Hr192u74cOzSzjOt8tY1s31rtu.5_.9bHcVls7hvK0PcnKrvzOCcvpYTdQ
4YgYD21sPESgYUMQvBcvbjq2J5JbVqtuRan7vfrmeUflPGPBsohWH1HpePse
E69MELINBm6gIgmGscGX8w0iMVxajeysdsGm3RaOlh6vpIlI.KxhSluyvVz.
X2UUoWjxbRFlF9Qgfi.yJE_l.ViiSJf.3fdhNdh6xU3.ONTfraA5ISrJnSG5
UeUkf9mZJzyezidHcveRVM8AfVnzBg_vhKHEpo5GIOnucDUYgzOLAXZVsK9f
0CNJbQg--
Received: from [41.218.251.139] by web114007.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:10:59 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.3.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My Seminar ....
To: "
In-Reply-To: <0B6E53C8825847BF88AA5BC724C47150@CarolinePC>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2097072133-1280506259=:73333"
X-Brightmail-Tracker: AAAAAhVh0BcVYdAh
X-Brightmail-Tracker: AAAAAA==
« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2010 um 01:57 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #13 - 31. Juli 2010 um 02:11

@ Sethless

Smiley on Bord.

Die Mails kommen, wie du sicher schon weisst, aus Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.218.251.139
Host 	41-218-251-139-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Location 	GH GH, Ghana
City 	Accra, 01 -
Organization 	Ghana Telecom
ISP 	Ghana Telecom
AS Number 	AS29614 VODAFONE GHANA AS INTERNATIONAL TRANSIT

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #14 - 31. Juli 2010 um 02:41

Zitat:
I am a Vet Doctor by profession, and I have many of the personality traits that you might expect to go along with the profession:

Ich habe nur diesen einen Satz bei Google eingegeben und hab gleich 4 weitere Profile von diesem Früchtchen gefunden.

Flirtbox.ca: Bratsaeed (35) from United Kingdom, London, England, Aberdeenshire Smiley
Laobabes.com: Dennis <dennisnartey43@yahoo.co.uk> 44 Jahre, London, UK Smiley
Slovakia-girls.com: drraymond, 39 Jahre, UK Smiley
RequestADate.com: KAYMICHAEL, 32 Jahre, London, UK Smiley

Auf RequestADate suchte er folgendes:  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:

KAYMICHAEL is a:
gay man located in London, Kay UNITED KINGDOM.

Currently single and looking for dating or a long term relationship or intimate encounters with a man. 

Off Topic KommentarIch sags ja immer wieder: Ein bisschen bi schadet nie!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema