Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Alla <Alla.0676@yandex.ua> (Gelesen: 6886 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Alla <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
06. Juli 2010 um 21:47

Hi!
Nice to meet you! You have given me your e-mail address and I'm very glad!
I hope you will write me more about yourself, your daily life.
Here are some photos from me, I hope you will be able to send me your photos in return.
I am waiting for your answer with impatient.
Best regards, Alla

Spoiler:
Return-path: <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
Received: from MailExchange.mymail.ch (MailExchange.mymail.ch [194.230.79.126]) by mail.mymail.ch
(Rockliffe SMTPRA 9.4.1) with ESMTP id <B0149817502@mail.mymail.ch> for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>;
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:41:30 +0200
Received: from forward10.mail.yandex.net (MailDefense.mymail.ch [193.33.142.182]) by MailExchange.mymail.ch
(Rockliffe SMTPRA 9.4.1) with ESMTP id <B0072451402@MailExchange.mymail.ch> for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>;
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 16:40:36 +0200
Received: from forward10.mail.yandex.net (forward10.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.49])
     by MailDefense.mymail.ch with SpamAssassin 3.3.1;
     Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:40:14 +0200
Received: from web87.yandex.ru (web87.yandex.ru [77.88.60.150])
     by forward10.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 421111F5014A
     for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>; Tue,  6 Jul 2010 18:39:13 +0400 (MSD)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;
     t=1278427158; bh=0ucUBAkJt2+OOnnjS4DlvedA7k54BHKsuC6KHRaiBVQ=;
     h=From:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Message-Id:Date:Content-Type;
     b=rUYUTA0RxDTMj0F6LYiNU+ZyE6EL68jOMY+IaDKezTsKC5XrSS0xRAippVaXCwF8i
      gyBjJ9huY3w5QfbtYmAxUA89tAtVmwdY/hBDFZmlBRFubFi+BL+0Rm8vAj1ig1Dbge
      x+ngL0aoVnHxvHVGFBQoKxOyEAkJEUO6XAvpDiOI=
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
     by web87.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 36AF6288060
     for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>; Tue,  6 Jul 2010 18:39:13 +0400 (MSD)
X-Yandex-Spam: 1
X-Yandex-Front: web87.yandex.ru 
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1278427153 
Received: from customer.maycom.net.ua (customer.maycom.net.ua [91.103.123.74]) by mail.yandex.ru with HTTP;
     Tue, 06 Jul 2010 18:39:10 +0400
To: xxxxx@mymail.ch
Subject: Hi from Alla
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <198151278427151@web87.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:39:10 +0300
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="----==--bound.19816.web87.yandex.ru"

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. August 2010 um 19:03 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Alla <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
Antwort #1 - 06. Juli 2010 um 21:51

Eingeliefert über UA [Ukraine] (Luhansk)

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 91.103.123.74IP address:                     91.103.123.74
Reverse DNS:                    customer.maycom.net.ua.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname customer.maycom.net.ua. does not exist]
ASN:                            41972
ASN Name:                       MAYCOMAS (MAYCOM Company)
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     UA [Ukraine]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               91.103.120.0 to 91.103.127.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   UA [Ukraine]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 91.103.123.74

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 06. Juli 2010 um 23:48

@ bounty-hunter

Original gleicher Mailtext mit Statischer IP wie bei :

Alena <Alena-85.Lugansk@yandex.ua>

100 % Scam

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 07. Juli 2010 um 12:11

Good day my dear xxxxx!
Nice  to  meet  you!  Thank  you  a  lot that you are interested in my profile  in  the  dating  site.  I  should say that I'm looking for my second  half.  I'm  here  in  order to find my husband and to create a happy  family  with  him. I hope your goals are the same. But I should add  that  I  have  a little experience in internet. I've never got an acquaintance  in the dating sites. I spoke with people in letters very
seldom.   But I try Smiley I hope you want to know something about myself.
I try.
First  of  all  my  name  Alla  and I am 33 years old. I've never been married and so that's why I haven't children. I'd like to say you that I  like  children  very much. I do like to communicate with them. They allow  you to smile and they make you very happy. But at the same time I  haven't them. But I hope in future I will born, may be two of them.
And  what  about  you?  Could you tell me about your life? You have children and you are a luckier. And perhaps I envy you Smiley What  can I tell you about myself. My birth date is the 6th of August.
I  was  born  in 1976. So you can understand according to my birthdate that  my astrology sigh is Lio. My height is 160cm and my weight is 56 kg. And what about you? What is your height and weight?
Here you can see my pic and I hope you will discover me Smiley There I am.
And  of  course  you  can  see  my  appearance, that my eyes are grey, sometimes are blue, I have dark hairs. Frankly speaking I am coloured.
My  real  colour  of  hairs is chestnut. I don't smoke and sometimes I drink alcohol, but only on holidays and easy alcohol drinks. I think I should stop talking about myself. I want to know something interesting about  you? What do you think about it? If you really serious, I'll be waiting for your letter. Bye!
Yours, Alla

Spoiler:
Return-path: <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
Received: from MailExchange.mymail.ch (MailExchange.mymail.ch [194.230.79.126]) by mail.mymail.ch
(Rockliffe SMTPRA 9.4.1) with ESMTP id <B0149860268@mail.mymail.ch> for <xxxx@mymail.ch>;
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:50:16 +0200
Received: from forward12.mail.yandex.net (MailDefense.mymail.ch [193.33.142.182]) by MailExchange.mymail.ch
(Rockliffe SMTPRA 9.4.1) with ESMTP id <B0072517640@MailExchange.mymail.ch> for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>;
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:50:04 +0200
Received: from forward12.mail.yandex.net (forward12.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.94])
     by MailDefense.mymail.ch with SpamAssassin 3.3.1;
     Wed, 07 Jul 2010 11:50:03 +0200
Received: from smtp13.mail.yandex.net (smtp13.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.68])
     by forward12.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D14E32211302
     for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>; Wed,  7 Jul 2010 13:50:00 +0400 (MSD)
     t=1278496200; bh=0JzqVgfvUI7Ssmg/pLaQxCPlyqJksMLP+sG1gWRrN4E=;
     h=Date:From:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
      MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=uob4sNQB2t8OTOu1k6pvI099KfxFYwt0lJ3dS0RMvSaP3+e3gpu8W8lXfpR4TZg6n
      +Fi4sKq33wH3ehPpBLEgbpuluMlaciSmuiqLQGcjz1Htwb6SdxTFgpdtjaXFCcHhYP
      8sPo9KTwx3wV0lH3suAi+/9hKqBlvxN7vl/D2bfY=
Received: from [192.168.0.107] (unknown [91.103.123.74])
     by smtp13.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTPA id 25E734158097
     for <xxxxx@mymail.ch>; Wed,  7 Jul 2010 13:49:53 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:49:55 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <1632914463.20100707124955@yandex.ua>
To: "xxxxx" <xxxxx@mymail.ch>
Subject: Re: AW: Hi from Alla
In-Reply-To: <7368507F7C564330B006053317760B0A@xxxxx>
References: <198151278427151@web87.yandex.ru> <7368507F7C564330B006053317760B0A@xxxxx>
boundary="----------721539A22F6CE9"
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1278496200
X-Yandex-Front: smtp13.mail.yandex.net

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Juli 2010 um 15:17 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 07. Juli 2010 um 12:14

Eingeliefert über UA [Ukraine] (Luhansk)

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 91.103.123.74IP address:                     91.103.123.74
Reverse DNS:                    customer.maycom.net.ua.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname customer.maycom.net.ua. does not exist]
ASN:                            41972
ASN Name:                       MAYCOMAS (MAYCOM Company)
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     UA [Ukraine]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               91.103.120.0 to 91.103.127.255
Country fraud profile:          High
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   UA [Ukraine]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 91.103.123.74

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

equium
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: spalding
Alla <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
Antwort #5 - 27. Juli 2010 um 02:33

Smiley

my first contact was thru Anthea Club, heres the first message

Alla.0676 
Date: 07/14/10 11:04 AM 
Subject: Hello! 

Nice to meet you! I just read your profile and i liked them a lot! I want to know you better cause you are looking like a serious man who wants to build a family and to start new relations. I want the same! 
Please check my profile and write to me back if you want to know each other better! Hope you will! 
Write me at Alla.0676 (AT) yandex (dot) ua or give me your e-mail please. 
I will wait so so much for your soonest reply! Who knows maybe we are right for each other! 

pretty standard cut and paste that every one gets, anyway i replied for a laugh.
have been in contact a few days now and will share the emails with you guys
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2010 um 11:57 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

equium
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 27. Juli 2010 um 02:38

right heres the first email back from her on the 19/7/10

Good day my dear XXXXX!

Nice to meet you! Thank you a lot that you are interested in my profile in the dating site. I should say that I'm looking for my second half. I'm here in order to find my husband and to create a happy family with him. I hope your goals are the same. But I should add that I have a little experience in internet. I've never got an acquaintance in the dating sites. I spoke with people in letters very seldom.  But I try Smiley I hope you want to know something about myself. I try.

First of all my name Alla and I am 33 years old. I've never been married and so that's why I haven't children. I'd like to say you that I like children very much. I do like to communicate with them. They allow you to smile and they make you very happy. But at the same time I haven't them. But I hope in future I will born, may be two of them. And what about you? Could you tell me about your life? Do you have children? If you have you are a luckier. And perhaps I envy you  Smiley

What can I tell you about myself. My birth date is the 6th of August. I was born in 1976. So you can understand according to my birthdate that my astrology sigh is Lio. My height is 160cm and my weight is 56 kg. And what about you? What is your height and weight? 

Here you can see my pic and I hope you will discover me Smiley There I am. And of course you can see my appearance, that my eyes are grey, sometimes are blue, I have dark hairs. Frankly speaking I am coloured. My real colour of hairs is chestnut. I don't smoke and sometimes I drink alcohol, but only on holidays and easy alcohol drinks. I think I should stop talking about myself. I want to know something interesting about you? What do you think about it? If you really serious, I'll be waiting for your letter. Bye!

Yours, Alla

as you can see its pretty standard cut and paste exactly the same as others have been sent

« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2010 um 16:55 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

equium
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Re: Alla Alla <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
Antwort #7 - 27. Juli 2010 um 02:47

heres the second email, i've resized the pictures this time
got this one on the 20/7/10

Hello my XXXXX!

Thanks for your letter. I am really happy to get it from you. As I told you, I think that you are very interesting person and I would be very happy to have the opportunity to communicate with you. Today a new day has come. How are you today? What is your mood? As for me, my mood is better when I get your letter. I hope that you are in a good mood too.

As you know, I want to find a man of my life. A man, who will love me and understand me. I'm a proper girl. I want my man to be a really romantic person. I want kind and loving relationship. I want to wake up in the morning with sweet kisses of my honey who I love and who loves me. In my previous letter I told you a lot about myself, but I'm sure that you want to know something special about me, may be about my daily life. I work as a cosmetologist. And every day from Monday till Friday from 9 am I go to my work, but sometimes at the weekends I try to work up. In the evening I go to home, cook dishes and watch TV, sometimes I read books. I should say that I try to cook some special dishes, new ones. I like trial and I make it Smiley At the weekends I have a rest, sometimes with my girlfriends we have a rest, walk along streets and sit in the parks. I have a mother and a father but I don't live with them. I'm alone but I have a cat. Its name is Fantic, and I like him very much. What can I tell you the additional information. I am a kind, cheerful, true, gentle and romantic girl. I love to spend time with my friends and family, and I have a huge desire to create my own family. I am a good mistress, am able to cook tasty things, create coziness in the house. I am able to listen to the interlocutor and to help by a word or act. If I meet my beloved man I'll be devoted, sincere, patient, and careful wife. I am absolutely confident in it, as my main desire is to create my own family, to love and to be loved. I'll do everything to make our life like in paradise. I will be taking care of you, I will be only yours and together we can do everything, and we will be very happy! And what is your reason for search in Internet? How do you imagine the ideal date? XXXXXX, by the way, where are you from? And what countries have you been to? You are a great traveller, am I right? Smiley XXXXX, could you tell me why did you divorce with your ex-wife?

I have to go for now, but I will wait for your letter. Here is my pic and I hope to get your pics in return.

Yours, Alla.

now you see i gave her some spin about being divorced and she asks about it

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

equium
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 27. Juli 2010 um 02:57

the 3rd email from her on the 22/7/10

Hi, my dear XXXXXX!

I’m very glad to see you. How are you? What is the matter with your work? I hope everything is all right. Thank you for your letter. You wrote that you travelled a lot and it is like your hobby, you enjoy visiting new countries. It is your dream. But I want to say that I have the same dream. I wish all these dreams will become my reality. Of course, everybody has his dream, even several ones. As well as I have. As you I also like traveling, to swim and sunbathe on the beach or go for a walk in mountains. But I've never been abroad Griesgrämig But I hope my dreams will come true in future. I like France very much, especially the capital. I do want to visit the Eiffel Tower and to watch how it shimmers with a million of lights. Les champs Elisee and Notre Dame are so gorgeous. By the way, have you ever been to Paris? In our country they say: See Paris and die. But please, don't apprehend it word for word Smiley If I visit Paris some day, I won't die. The proverb means that Paris is so beautiful and there are no cities better than Paris. But the most important dream for me nowadays is finding my second half and create a happy family, born pretty children. I want to love and be loved. Your letter at the same time is too sad. You are divorced and your ex-wife love another. It is awful. I hope that you are all right and I'm sure you will find a better girl. May be it's me Smiley God knows.

But XXXXX, I have to tell you something that is not very pleasant for me. But I should be frank and direct with you as you are with me. I use the service of Marriage Agency, I'm registered there. I think that I have to tell you why I use the service of this agency.  The first reason is that I do not have a computer at home and the second reason is that I don't know English. I write my letters to you in Russian and they View translation them in this agency. I regret. But I don't know another way to meet a man of my life. I think you should know about it. It would be better for us if we are honest to each other. I regret. But please say how can I meet a man of my life? I think you should know about it. It would be better for us if we are honest to each other. What do you think about it? I would be very happy to continue our relations. I do want to have a family and have children. By the way, the agency is normal, the people are very kind and friendly. Every time when I'm there, I see a lot of pairs, they are happy. What do you think about it? By the way, XXXXX, what do you think about Skype? We may see each other and hear. I think after talking in Skype we will become more closer to each other. An interpreter will help us. I hope you'll like it at all. So I'm waiting for your letter. I present you my heart. Please, don't destroy it and keep it strongly.

Forever yours, Alla.

now shes asking about skype !! the letters do seem to get re worded for each target,
i got another email today i will post but also googled her again and shes popped up on another site
cant seem to post the link on here but its 
anti scam forum N L 

dont know if this is a sister site to this one, she contacted some guy who has posted there today,
i have joined that one to share this with them also.
another thing is all the pictures she sends were taken with in 40 minutes of each other she dont
even remove any details from the images when she sends them

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

equium
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 27. Juli 2010 um 03:09

this is todays email 26/7/10

Hi my sweetest and dearest XXXXX! 

I'm very glad to receive a letter from you. How are you? I think you are good. No, not good, you are well. I hope you are reading this letter and your mood is becoming better and better. I really want it. What are you doing with me? You are in my heart. When I was reading your strokes I was smiling, even now. I want to tell you that you've entered into my heart, you are in my soul and I always think about you. I don't want to lie you, may be you think that I make empty promises but I like you and I want to write to you and present sweet words. If you are smiling now, I'm in a paradise. If you allow me, I'll be with you everywhere. I'm here, with you, please, turn and you'll see me, I'm your shadow Smiley XXXXX, I'm very glad that you are not upset that I'm registered in the marriage agency because I don't know English. I agree, I'm ready to learn English, and you will learn Chinese. But why? Why you need to learn Chinese? By the way, I think it is no matter to bother you that the translator helps me. I have an acquaintance with her. She is a good girl and all the time she tried to help me, she told me about you and every time when I come to the marriage agency she said that I have a letter from you Smiley I want to take courses of Basic English and will learn it. What do you think about it? Smiley By the way you know I live in Lugansk and the nearest big cities are Donetsk and Kharkiv. I live in an apartment. And my native language is Russian. I hope I answered all your questions Smiley

Yesterday  the  day was so difficult, the work tired me, I hadn't even free  time  to  write  to  you.  My  woman  manager  annoyed.  She was observing.  She  thought  that I do wrong everything. I hate her and I want  to  quit  and  find  another  work. The second reason is that my salary  is bad-paid. Excuse me, but I don't want to tell you about me. I  don't want to bend your ear with my problems Griesgrämig 

So I'd like to tell you that yesterday I watched a very funny film. The film is "Johnny English". I couldn't even stop laughing. Do you know the actor Rowan Atkinsosn? He was playing the leading part. The film was about a spy (Rowan Atkinson), the beginner. he was asked to solve a crime. The British Crown was stolen. And the main character tried to find it but nothing came out of it. They say, he doesn't know fear, he doesn't know reproof, he knows nothing Smiley If you have free time, please, watch this film. I hope you'll like it.

Do  you  like Rowan Atkinson? I think you do. In my childhood  I  watched all his films, and was laughing at him. The best serial  with  his  part  is "Bean". It's one of my favorite films. 

XXXXX, as for Skype it is a free program, you may download it in their official website www.skype.com You should install, register and get a Skypename. Then we may add each other and have a talk. After our talking, I'm sure we will become more closer to each other.

Oh, it's time to go away, I wish you a good day my sweetest. Bye!

Yours, sincerely, Alla.

well now i am waiting for the requests to come for English lessons or translator costs from the agency.
no picture today,bit disappointed at that
I'm not sending any of mine,might send a couple from another scammer site that has loads of male pictures thou.
will keep you guys updated
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Juli 2010 um 06:08 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #10 - 27. Juli 2010 um 11:49

@equium

Smiley

Please post the email headers of all the mails you have.

EMAIL Quelltext

BOARDREGEL

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #11 - 27. Juli 2010 um 11:51

Ein bekanntes gesicht!!
Ich glaube die haben wir hier schon im Forum.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

blabubble
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 27. Juli 2010 um 11:53

Der Pelzkragen macht sie so unverwechselbar Durchgedreht

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 27. Juli 2010 um 11:54

scambuster schrieb on 27. Juli 2010 um 11:51:

Ein bekanntes gesicht!!
Ich glaube die haben wir hier schon im Forum.

Sogar unter der gleichen Mailadresse!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

equium
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 28. Juli 2010 um 03:10

scambuster schrieb on 27. Juli 2010 um 11:49:
@equium

Smiley

Please post the email headers of all the mails you have.

EMAIL Quelltext

BOARDREGEL

you will have to help me with this happy to do but which part ?is this correct deleted my details thou

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: =?utf-8?B?0JDQu9C70LAgNQ==?= <Alla.0676@yandex.ua>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: CLdIN36FxN2cziJVzpKATac5Rz4=
Received: from forward7.mail.yandex.net ([77.88.61.37]) by col0-mc1-f30.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 19 Jul 2010 00:00:42 -0700
Received: from smtp9.mail.yandex.net (smtp9.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.35])
     by forward7.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 3C1941B081C4
     for <XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.co.uk>; Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:00:39 +0400 (MSD)
     t=1279522841; bh=L6USdsxaVcitWm3zj4sNxwIurSpGq8J5q9LSLwuL1g0=;
     h=Date:From:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
      MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=svYdmssa6Xgnam+td6RbM7It8DQktFvuuSf4/NHTMUO37OVESi9zvr5GHxAFvVtyC
      ibWaI3cL5fVakGI0KX64RsVR9RDPDQ2XkbaYhJpO7qDeI+E9cRRSAbCOa46ulqcuGp
      4w3/RwW0GWY0aYvEoc+RcSci+5q3ztqxcBn7sXgs=
Received: from [192.168.0.107] (unknown [91.103.123.74])
     by smtp9.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTPA id 338B5280A1
     for <XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.co.uk>; Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:00:26 +0400 (MSD)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:00:24 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <142852568.20100719100024@yandex.ua>
To: XXXXX XXXXX <XXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: from Alla
In-Reply-To: <BLU136-W37C59CEC9D258AE512468A82BF0@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU136-W37C59CEC9D258AE512468A82BF0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------12B682183CAA1235"
X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1279522833
X-Yandex-Front: smtp9.mail.yandex.net
Return-Path: Alla.0676@yandex.ua
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Jul 2010 07:00:42.0558 (UTC) FILETIME=[1A5EEDE0:01CB2710]

please let me know if this is correct and what you need and i will add the rest for you
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. Juli 2010 um 12:18 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema