Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Nata <natalykiss@meta.ua> (Gelesen: 2454 mal)

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Nata <natalykiss@meta.ua>
02. Juli 2010 um 01:42

Hello, my dear friend!!! How are you? Nice to meet with you! I hope our communication will be productive and maybe even will have the future in reality!!! But anyway for to understand what wait for us it’s necessary to know each other better!!! So, my name is Nataliya, but if it’s long name for you Smiley, you can call me simply Nata, or Natasha! I’m 25 years old and my birthday is almost in the end of spring – 17 of May!!! I live in small city Mirgorod, which is situated in Poltava region, it’s east part of Ukraine. But in spite of my town is very small; we have our own radio station where I’m working, sometimes as DJ, but my main duty it’s make the reportages and read the news! I like my work very much, because I like music (almost all
kinds) and in the same time I always dreamed to be a journalist. So now I can combine it everything! I like cooking, but for me the best food it’s cheese! Smiley I live alone, my mother died, but I have father, sister, brother and nephews, they live in other city and sometimes we meet, they come to me or in the contrary. For me my family is very important, and I hope in future I will have also my own, with my beloved man and babies children, that why I’m in Internet now searching for my beloved man!!! I have a lot of friends, maybe because I’m very easy going and sociable person, I like invite my friends to me, as usual I prepare some tasty dinner. I like traveling, but unfortunately, I had opportunity to go only in the cities of my country, I like Crimea and Carpathian, I was in Odessa, Lvov, Kiev, as usual I travel with my friends, it’s dangerous to travel alone in Ukraine, especially for young women. Maybe in future we will have opportunity to travel together with you, and even not only in Ukraine, I had never been abroad, unfortunately. Do you agree, dear? I graduated from Pedagogical Institute; I wanted be teacher of Russian language and literature, but my destiny decided by other way! Smiley So, now the people in my city wake up with me, because morning “show” is mine Smiley, I wrote you already that I like my work, of course in the beginning it was difficult to wake up so early about 4 AM and after to work till later night, because also sometimes the people invite me to lead the weddings, but now I have got used, what is more I have active and full life, it’s more interesting then to spend the weekends reading in the bed, though I like it also, but if it happen not very often!!! Smiley I have a cat, his name is Hariton, actually it’s old Russian man’s name, but sometimes I call him Harry. He is very tender and we understand each other very well, if I have a bad mood he calms down me, and I try to do the same with him, if he is angry or frightened…but in the beginning we had a little problem, because I rent a room in the house of one woman, and they were not able to find the common language…Also I like motorbikes and one of my dreams to buy it…but frankly speaking I don’t know how soon it will happen Smiley……Sooo, I think it’s enough for today, now you have idea who I am, dear, if you are still interested – answer me, I will be waiting!!!! Nata.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <natalykiss@meta.ua>
X-Original-To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Received: from mail-in-16.arcor-online.net (mail-in-16.arcor-online.net [151.189.21.56])
     by mail-in-10-z2.arcor-online.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 195F2320
     for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  1 Jul 2010 17:00:22 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from smtp.meta.ua (smtp.meta.ua [194.0.131.41])
     by mx.arcor.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 679E5851E
     for <xxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu,  1 Jul 2010 17:00:20 +0200 (CEST)
X-DKIM: Sendmail DKIM Filter v2.8.2 mx.arcor.de 679E5851E
Received: from [78.108.178.149] (port=63434 helo=[10.100.100.112])
     by smtp.meta.ua with esmtpsa id 1OULFQ-0004Ov-Cv by authid <natalykiss@meta.ua>
     for <fxxxxx@arcor.de>; Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:00:20 +0300
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:05:25 +0400
Organization: coolalinka@meta.ua
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <295586397.20100701180525@meta.ua>
To: xxxxx@arcor.de
Subject: Can I know you more?
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------1151B3F032FDA9EB"
X-Gen: c41f22089c70fda8dd718aa84e291f2a

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 17:34 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Nata <natalykiss@meta.ua>
Antwort #1 - 02. Juli 2010 um 01:46

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:05:25 +0400

Eingeliefert über CZ [Czech Republic] Prague

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 78.108.178.149IP address:                     78.108.178.149
Reverse DNS:                    1012.upl.cz.
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Could be forged: hostname 1012.upl.cz. does not exist]
ASN:                            43355
ASN Name:                       UPL-TELECOM-AS (UPL Telecom)
IP range connectivity:          1
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     CZ [Czech Republic]
Country Currency:               CZK [Czech Republic Koruny]
Country IP Range:               78.108.176.0 to 78.108.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha
Country (per outside source):   CZ [Czech Republic]
Private (internal) IP?          No
IP address registrar:           whois.arin.net
Known Proxy?                    No
Link for WHOIS:                 78.108.178.149

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 17:34 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

calle
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 02. Juli 2010 um 06:31

Zitat:
Eingeliefert über CZ [Czech Republic] Prague

Smiley

Zitat:

Statische IP
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. August 2010 um 17:33 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

bounty-hunter
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 11. Juli 2010 um 02:17

Sie schreibt erneut auf eine andere Mailadresse.

Hello, my dear friend!!! How are you? Nice to meet with you! I hope our communication will be productive and maybe even will have the future in reality!!! But anyway for to understand what wait for us it’s necessary to know each other better!!! So, my name is Nataliya, but if it’s long name for you Smiley, you can call me simply Nata, or Natasha! I’m 25 years old and my birthday is almost in the end of spring – 17 of May!!! I live in small city Mirgorod, which is situated in Poltava region, it’s east part of Ukraine. But in spite of my town is very small; we have our own radio station where I’m working, sometimes as DJ, but my main duty it’s make the reportages and read the news! I like my work very much, because I like music (almost all
kinds) and in the same time I always dreamed to be a journalist. So now I can combine it everything! I like cooking, but for me the best food it’s cheese! Smiley I live alone, my mother died, but I have father, sister, brother and nephews, they live in other city and sometimes we meet, they come to me or in the contrary. For me my family is very important, and I hope in future I will have also my own, with my beloved man and babies children, that why I’m in Internet now searching for my beloved man!!! I have a lot of friends, maybe because I’m very easy going and sociable person, I like invite my friends to me, as usual I prepare some tasty dinner. I like traveling, but unfortunately, I had opportunity to go only in the cities of my country, I like Crimea and Carpathian, I was in Odessa, Lvov, Kiev, as usual I travel with my friends, it’s dangerous to travel alone in Ukraine, especially for young women. Maybe in future we will have opportunity to travel together with you, and even not only in Ukraine, I had never been abroad, unfortunately. Do you agree, dear? I graduated from Pedagogical Institute; I wanted be teacher of Russian language and literature, but my destiny decided by other way! Smiley So, now the people in my city wake up with me, because morning “show” is mine Smiley, I wrote you already that I like my work, of course in the beginning it was difficult to wake up so early about 4 AM and after to work till later night, because also sometimes the people invite me to lead the weddings, but now I have got used, what is more I have active and full life, it’s more interesting then to spend the weekends reading in the bed, though I like it also, but if it happen not very often!!! Smiley I have a cat, his name is Hariton, actually it’s old Russian man’s name, but sometimes I call him Harry. He is very tender and we understand each other very well, if I have a bad mood he calms down me, and I try to do the same with him, if he is angry or frightened…but in the beginning we had a little problem, because I rent a room in the house of one woman, and they were not able to find the common language…Also I like motorbikes and one of my dreams to buy it…but frankly speaking I don’t know how soon it will happen Smiley……Sooo, I think it’s enough for today, now you have idea who I am, dear, if you are still interested – answer me, I will be waiting!!!! Nata.

Spoiler:
Return-path: <natalykiss@meta.ua>
Received: from [194.0.131.41] (port=46537 helo=smtp.meta.ua)
     by mx21.mail.ru with esmtp 
     id 1OXbkY-000MDf-00
     for xxxxx@mail.ru; Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:13:54 +0400
Received-SPF: none (mx21.mail.ru: 194.0.131.41 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of meta.ua) client-ip=194.0.131.41; envelope-from=natalykiss@meta.ua; helo=smtp.meta.ua;
X-Mru-BL: 0:0:0
X-Mru-PTR: smtp.meta.ua
X-Mru-NR: 1
X-Mru-OF: unknown (ethernet/modem)
X-Mru-RC: UA
Received: from [78.108.178.149] (port=65502 helo=QWFGI)
     by smtp.meta.ua with esmtpsa id 1OXbkU-0007IO-CD by authid <natalykiss@meta.ua>
     for <xxxxx@mail.ru>; Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:13:52 +0300
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 18:08:12 +0400
Organization: natalykiss@meta.ua
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <9610611764.20100710180812@meta.ua>
To: xxxxx@mail.ru
Subject: from Nataly!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7612C1F83BCE29C3"
X-Gen: 240f939d6e270d9ed42c0373ffa19960
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok

Exif für Foto:

Spoiler:
Hersteller:      NIKON CORPORATION
Kamera:      NIKON D700
Firmware:      ACD Systems Digital Imaging
Datum:      24.11.2009 16:16:39
Blende:      f 11,0
ISO-Wert:      200
Belichtungszeit:      1/125 s
EV      ±0,00 EV
Programm:      M - Manuell
Meßmodus:      Multisegment
Blitz:      Aus
Weißabgleich:      Automatik
Zoom:      85,0 mm Real
Auflösung:      638 x 958 Pixel
Bilddichte:      5 x 5 dpi
Dateilänge:      29086 Bytes
Blitz::      Aus
Kamera-Orientierung:      0° / Z:Oben S:links
Datum der letzten Änderung:      03.12.2009 21:50:11
YCbCr Positionierung:      Pixelarray-Mitte
Copyright:                                                            
EXIF-Version:      V 2.20
Datum der Digitalisierung:      24.11.2009 16:16:39
CCD Sensortyp:      1 Chip Farb-CCD
Minimaler Blendenwert:      f4 (real f4,00)
Bildquelle:      DSC
Belichtungsmodus:      Manuelle Belichtung
Weißabgleichmodus:      Manueller Weißabgleich
Kontrast:      Normal
Farbsättigung:      Normal
Schärfe:      Normal
Motiventfernung:      Unbekannt
Künstler:                                          
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 11. Juli 2010 um 02:32

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob Vlad seinen Fehler mit der Organization gemerkt hat oder ob ein anderer übernommen hat (was ich eher annehme und durch die veränderte Zeitzone glaubhaft sein könnte).
Da musste Vlad wohl schnell das Profil ändern, denn mit coolalinka@meta.ua kam er wohl nicht weiter. Profile sind gelöscht, aber ich habe noch etwas im Google-Cache gefunden:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ebYP3chAN14J:respectabledat...

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 17. August 2010 um 17:30

Vom Thema abweichende Antworten wurden in dieses Thema verschoben-
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1