Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Todd Smith <Touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1489 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Todd Smith <Touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com>
16. April 2010 um 20:23

Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. Smiley Der Name ist mir gleich bekannt vorgekommen. Der hatte mich schon einmal angeschrieben mit dem gleichen Namen nur verdreht "Smith Todd".

Todd Smith <Pet_Smith002@yahoo.com>Smiley

Die beiden Profile ähneln sich, Location und About-Me-Text sind gleich. 

Die Bilder sind allerdings nicht dieselben. Das Bild mit dem gelben Hemd ist von seinem Profil, die anderen waren in seiner späteren Mail.

TODD SMITH 
Last Active: 23 hours ago
Profile Views: 600 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: I need a caring heart

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Asian, Black/African, Caucasian/White, East Indian, Hispanic/Latino, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, Other
Religion: Christian
Orientation: No Answer
About Me
Music: I love music... the songs I listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I think music is a gift many people take for granted.They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to feel the power of it's words.
Movies: I have a few favorite movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to experience what it was like to love the woman he was drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November,Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed,anything with Reese Wither spoon. I like romantic comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor.
TV: I'm hooked on NCIS the cop in me is following the current trends with the Navy how ironic is that...for a navy wife to just get turned on by the service..... just added the Starter Wife..it's witty and real.. Lost... saw the show on dvd all the seasons in two nights. I was blown away at the interest I had in the over all life of the series. Kudo's to the writers, stars and crew. CSI (all but NY pleas just because some gets an oscar), Law and Order, American Justice etc......can't handle bad boy cop shows been there done that..no need to relive it. Hate spending money for all my cable when I would rather be at the movies holding hands and fighting over the popcorn,
Books: all of James Patterson, Richard North Patterson, John Grisham, Nelson DeMille, Joseph Wambaugh, Echart Tolle, Dean Koontz, Clive Clusser, David Baldacci, Sue Grafton, Janet Evanovich,and my still favorite best read Black Sand.....me and Bill Clinton choose that one....
Interests: I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a baby and a baby like a man
Dreams: I Would Like to Sahre my Dream with someone that i want to Spend the rest of mylife with
About Me: I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.

Inboxmail
To:Me
Date:Samstag, 27. März 2010 19:54:51
Subject:How are you doing there ...

How are you doing there today,I'm glad to write you these short note of email.I'm TODD by name 49y of age and i have a Daughter Called Mary ,i'm a single and looking ilive in New york well i'll stop here and be awaiting your respond and i'll write more about myself in my nest mail.added me to your list (Touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com) T.S
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2010 um 15:59 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Todd Smith <Touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. April 2010 um 20:38

Smiley Die selbe Mail habe ich schon einmal bekommen von meinem Freund "Smith Todd" seinem Vorgänger.  Zwinkernd Laut lachend Traurig

Blackbox
Von: TODD SMITH <touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:   
Betreff: xxx 
Datum: 14.04.2010 19:08:07 

Good Morning xxx

Wow nice reading your words,You truly touched my heart...You welcome!!You said some unique words about your self and i can see you are really ready for serious relationship and commitment.Nice hearing from you,You sound good to be true.. Oh well i just hope my right woman is out there for me...I am just a man of my words and very simple,I do want you to know that i am a simple and an easy going out man..I have been living in New york after my lovely brother passed away,I miss him so much and it touched my heart, am the only child.Nigeria to work for HI-TECH COMPANY,I am constructing HOTELS.....Am in Nigeria right now,Its a nice country,cool weather and friendly people...But missing someone special,Would you come to me lol(MUAH)....

About My Family 

My father is an English ,German and my mom is an American Spanish. I was born in the United States but spent more of my growing years in United Kingdom and Spain. United Kingdom is where I spent most of my life after living in Spain.I do understand spanish but cant speak fluently..When I was 15 I experienced something that I would hope most have not. My father suddenly passed away leaving me and my mom. My mom was so broken hearted that she became ill and then passed. I decided to leave United Kingdom and move to Spain because my dad relations are after my dad property and they never care for me... I was lucky enough to have my Auntie Peggy. She allowed me to live with her and find myself again.. She is my mom’s younger sister she vowed to take care of me, which she did with passion. Honestly I would say she's the best woman I have ever known on this Earth. She took me like her son and raised me to who I am today. I always Thank God for her and she sometimes rely on me In case of any Problem I cant Let her Suffer because I knew what she went through Raising me Up. Hope you Understand .? I know You are Wondering why am Still Single ..I met my wife Linda,she is also a spanish woman,we both get married together in United Kingdom,After marriage we went to New York for hooneymoon and she gave birth in New york .....She passed by away by car accident on her way comming back from my dad friend birthday..!!It really pain me alot but that is life,I wont give up until i have achieve my aim and goal.I am new to this internet dating of a stuff,just wanna give a trial and see where it goes..Mary is my only child and she means alot to me..I am now just getting back into dating again. This time I want to take it slow and discover as much as I can about the right woman. I am smart, loving , sensible, insightful and willing to share my most intimate feelings. I want to find out all about you, what you love about life and what makes you happy. I want to know your interests. I catch myself daydreaming about this beautiful soul and I know she is there for me. I think some times life takes you down a road and you must learn something from that experience.I work out 2-3 times a week .I'm proud of My Shape I enjoy feeling the right woman’s body. I want her to give to me what I want to give back. I am romantic and I enjoy giving my special woman surprises. Being spontaneous would be great.. I would love to spend weekends on short trips having dinner and wine over a quiet, intimate dinner What do you think? I love dancing or sitting in front of a fire listening to mellow music. I love cuddling and talk about life’s day. Seeing a sunset over water or laying on the beach at night kissing For fun I enjoy Tennis, Swimming, Reading.traveling and Discover new Places.Someone who would allow me to spoil her and maybe spoil me too. I would like for us to get to know each other first and lets see where it takes us. I am willing to be patient to find out more about you now and lets share how much common interests we have.Exploring each other with emails and IM would be my preferred way to begin. I am at your speed. We can take it slow and discover our thoughts and feelings. Perhaps our words can touch each other in a way that we captivate our emotions. I believe in looking into the window of our souls and seeing the beauty we have. I guess you could say I am a man that is in touch with his feelings. I like to express how I feel and I enjoy making her feel an important part of my life. If you feel this is a daydream, let me assure you its not. It’s just that I want to begin this time in the right direction by finding someone who is close to what I have been looking for. I am a man that is confident and goes after what he is interested when he sees potential.Why let an opportunity fade when I can take a step forward and let you know I am wanting to meet you. I Hope I've described Myself Enough and Hope you Enjoy Reading this. 

Anyway xxx i want you to set-up a new yahoo Account so that both can bale to get to know more about each other aswell xxx...xxx i will so happy if you can do that for and let both have a Nice Chat  and Talk more better

Have a Nice day and Hope to hear from you

Todd Smith

Ps: are you an early riser ? tell me what time you are Usually On 

Hope to hear from you soon...

Email me and i would respond 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 14 Apr 2010 17:08:09 -0000
Received: from n2-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n2-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.155]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx011) with SMTP; 14 Apr 2010 19:08:09 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 17:08:08 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.106] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 17:08:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 17:08:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 319507.81908.bm@omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7367 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Apr 2010 17:08:08 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1271264888; bh=JD0SlEHGsEknyyZJK2zo7dodRrfzZEIc4Aq9j2rTGfc=; tent-Type; 0bguRBFrkP9rA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  xpAD2Phkme+2s=;
Message-ID: <88688.6165.qm@web114114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: GcAFvtkVM1kvshDKL9w4usRp5Y9Ap2OMx3VxZwJygrr_13I
vezEK8uspVgO6HcO.7N5IxuB2bplMC8aCDAy9LNi96ma3yM2rucI923mlCJb
3gHE8cFf7MSnboXnZ44_YbENzihsKX7j.ATnKOA52XeqV1H4kCfbelB6AcKr
C7jt5cM5EZ80KzMcdaFLUv.eKPmXIhm3mr7bUHTDP4aPwKpp33ECPgvvUNTh
oyUcsCPbIqEb0krJaDzI_RgXscWGfszu7
Received: from [192.168.0.8] by web114114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:08:07 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 10:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: xxx
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1646643150-1271264887=:6165"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4U4jfdfC5HDevlx1X2sAZgP9e9F2VTUYI/FLDAh5vXTUdJ3cb8VrMsthL0D
3Bm5FvGPWoCdLJEm9HLQdq2oZJ1+efgJyyH9QG+8cq1UKQ2Q4e3tC9qRlfvjUoP37QqmdThnkNK6
/QEzQ==V1;
X-GMX-UID: TsTyfLUPbGI0Hd3o72dn5HRncmZ1Zlw1

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 16. April 2010 um 20:43

Smiley sister-act schrieb on 16. April 2010 um 20:23:

Leider kommt seine Mail über Yahoo Inline, daher ist nicht festzustellen wo die Mail her kommt.

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 192.168.0.8

General Information

This is a private IP address and cannot be traced.
Hostname: 192.168.0.8

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. April 2010 um 20:53 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 22. April 2010 um 23:12

Smiley und wieder eine Mail von ihm. Auch diesmal habe ich den Text öfter auf Google gefunden. Smiley

Blackbox
Von: TODD SMITH <touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Good Morning! 
Datum: 16.04.2010 19:32:13 

Good Morning 

How are You doing Today baby..?well hope you are pretty cool over there baby..anyway Baby i want you to know that i am honest man  rolled into one,  and seek someone who is not afraid to show their many facets as well. Would love a great romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way..I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her  feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy...anyway Baby i would be here waiting for your reply soon and i can't wait to read your mail also 

i have a Nice day over there

Todd

Spoiler für Quelltext Yahoo Inline:
Return-Path: <touchmyheartwithyourlove002@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 16 Apr 2010 17:32:15 -0000
Received: from n1-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n1-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.153]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx106) with SMTP; 16 Apr 2010 19:32:15 +0200
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2010 17:32:14 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.106] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2010 17:32:14 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Apr 2010 17:32:14 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 246615.53552.bm@omp110.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 52289 invoked by uid 60001); 16 Apr 2010 17:32:14 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1271439134; bh=18QFWtkGOC/qXViyuvJN2T3024GFpWjd5KMKVZAAIUg=; -Version:Content-Type; Zn7xm/c0Z35P8=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  kxG653b76D6Gg=;
Message-ID: <21697.52060.qm@web114108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 449Qb1AVM1lcenobfOqBLD14kMghl_Ue8gFqAKZlTp1wUo_
jO13Lt7wr4IHBULNrndq.7WtFB8OqnjKVIL8mFd4mzd5lIZvbAOz7ooEAI9w
jxLm.0mfifUk3jtXJRrkbnn.DyPk9RN.12LxpvygktrLZrv7Sp3ftfnXHyfZ
Psn0TyX68MPs7sAa20ECqa7cNQsxEjJ9GQn2UEnkOE0uETof8uFxDMRhuVCe
LUVRAq2lhfVbinBlPsjynsZ4BiK17cFIy
Received: from [192.168.0.21] by web114108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:32:13 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good Morning!
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20100414120441.64990@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-417090603-1271439133=:52060"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW2ORvUlAfcdSIdQlIL3FTSFQDxQiodii41fjuqHQd8jelXgy3
MmJ3btkX5rSzFn9hFaFIkN3F60IXoQiiC2/fgzDMa2Sr9P5SXQm9Ht9JSeZtUVRZ8Ll4+eY8TRy+
si13Q==V1;
X-GMX-UID: Gaj7fwx5f2I/RfP37m9oTrxwdWxlc5Yh

« Zuletzt geändert: 22. April 2010 um 23:13 von sister-act »