Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Nadia <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com> <creditlynbank@yahoo.se> (Gelesen: 4809 mal)

Brutus
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Nadia <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com> <creditlynbank@yahoo.se>
14. April 2010 um 22:48

Und die nächsten Millionen rollen an. Diesmal 5,7 Mille, davon 15% für mich. Augenrollen Augenrollen
Wieder von Georgies Spielwiese, kostenlos-verlieben.

Dear
    I am really happy with your response to my invitation. My name is Miss Nadia Yusuf ,i am 24 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager  with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.You can read more about my country in the bbc news.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeMTLuG/b.2257329/k.BF09/Home.htm?msource=k1...)

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur region crises of which till now my two sisters are lost without seeing their body.

He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately  after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that i am  free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money. i am presently living in (UNITED NATIONS  REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.
I am waiting for your reply,
Best regards,
Ms. Nadia Yusuf 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
From Nadia Yusuf Wed Apr 14 20:07:07 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de via 212.82.110.158; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:07:10 -0700
Return-Path: <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 68.142.207.189
X-YMailISG: .m6iw9e6UEM5NlTX.tyURrr7VA3xjvCnajBFs5VOyHWmTLT3YUYjLnWyFL7qxG68CEhgJG8zrnM-
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.207.189]
Authentication-Results: mta118.mail.sp2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO n23a.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.207.189)
  by mta118.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:07:09 -0700
Received: from [68.142.200.226] by n23.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 20:07:08 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t7.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 20:07:07 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.97] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 20:07:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 20:07:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 445605.66399.bm@omp101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 56684 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Apr 2010 20:07:07 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1271275627; bh=X96S/q0ehHLDwSTnbTyw6ds3lrriEeRAsDw1LEyM5LM=; tent-Type; tr1ofZ56SodA0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  +AgLWvfiT22KM=;
Message-ID: <291100.56487.qm@web114205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: oYoy5l4VM1nMDE6spaR0fb77ZyO6cVSdA_1E98JTyUhSeI1
BGZ4mJZik7_NQds5evXTblm6mrGv5l_bVZ6fjI4BI4e68KZtmAM.ZNxIqvyF
aVeABe_2PopPRtzrWCY58_fOR18fCjSfA6vfPhLY1.pkm03A4hQR_0ReBKqT
qDHNZ5ASaGsHDm11vFVAWcmtSQcPKxodaQNib.B9HhMTNcP6GPnjznLYPmVE
HqfS9DN4dreQZw.3QMpGFxeqMHEcxjbvGIZsXI8lfK2AWAzvq4VYffdWk57J
fqvurvtOu1hsQ4kx3NDkiLoQrPoFXrJ8fdKlPphs7O2uJD0M.LN0mHWuguhD
UnWs-
Received: from [41.214.123.186] by web114205.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:07:07 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling this is all about me,
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-702781626-1271275627=:56487"
Content-Length: 156618

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2011 um 14:35 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11058 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Nadia <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com> <creditlynbank@yahoo.se>
Antwort #1 - 14. April 2010 um 23:13

Wie könnt es anders sein.
Post aus Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum: 41.214.123.0 - 41.214.123.255
netname: Clients-ADSL
descr: Pool-ADSL-Sonatel-Multimedia
parent: 41.214.0.0 - 41.214.127.255
address: Sonatel Multimedia
address: Direction technique
address: Orange Internet Dakar
address: Sacre Coeur 3
address: SENEGAL 

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2010 um 21:51 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator
Paragraphenreiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Servus

Standort: Oberpfalz
Antwort #2 - 14. April 2010 um 23:14

@ Brutus

Mich hatte sie auch angeschrieben. Eigentlich hatte ich keine Lust auf George.

Aber jetzt wenn ich das Bild sehe, werde ich doch ein paar Zeilen loslassen  Laut lachend Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #3 - 14. April 2010 um 23:22

Ich habe den Müll auch, aber keine Zeit für "Chicken George"

Hallo,
Mein Name ist Nadia Yusuf, ich sah Ihr
Profil heute an (kostenlos-verlieben.de)
und
Ich bin interessiert an dir, ich werde
auch gern wissen Sie mehr, und ich
möchte Sie auf eine E-Mail an meine
E-Mail-Adresse, so kann ich Ihnen mein
Bild für Sie zu wissen, wem ich am.Here
ist meine Email-Adresse (send (
nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com) Ich glaube, wir
können von hier aus!
(Denken Sie daran, dass das Alter, nicht
Entfernung oder die Farbe keine Rolle,
sondern Liebe eine Menge Dinge im
Leben)
Ich werde glücklich sein zu sehen, eine
gute Antwort von dir
Vielen Dank und bleibt gesegnet.
(Nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com)

Your's Nadia Yusuf,

Hello,
My name is Nadia Yusuf,i saw your
profile today at
(kostenlos-verlieben.de) and
i became interested in you,i will also
like to know you the more,and i want you
to send an email to my email address so
i can give you my picture for you to
know whom i am.Here is my email address
((nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com) i believe we
can move from here!
(Remember that age, distance or colour
does not matter but love matters alot in
life)
I will be happy to seeing a good
responds from you
Thanks and remain
blessed.(nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com)

Your's Nadia Yusuf,
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #4 - 15. April 2010 um 18:20

Ich habe natürlich den gleichen Brief und das gleiche Bild bekommen:

Spoiler für Quelltext Sonatel:

Received: from [41.214.119.184] by web114218.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Apr 2010 00:29:42 PDT
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 00:29:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling,this is all about me!
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2010 um 21:52 von Razor Buzz »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #5 - 15. April 2010 um 19:20

Ich hatte eigentlich auf noch ein hübsches Bildchen gehofft   unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Hallo Liebe,

Ich habe wirklich von Ihrer Nachricht, wenn ich meine Lebensgeschichte Nachricht an Sie gesendet werden, habe ich gefragt, was hohe Ihre Reaktion wird berührt worden, denn wir haben nie treffen oder miteinander bekannt vor, aber trotz, dass Sie antwortete mir mit sympathischen und couragious Worten, ich habe dich erwählt, um mich nicht durch eigenes Tun, mein lieber unterstützen, Durch meine späte Väter werden es zwingend, daß ich diese Transaktion mit einem Ausländer ausführen und für diesen Grund, warum ich meine Zeit genommen haben, um zu beten zu dieser Mitteilung ist, bevor ich jemals kontaktiert Sie für diese Transaktion und für Ihre Hilfe, um mir zu kommen und meine komplette Ausbildung in Ihrem Land.

Ich habe die Überzeugung, dass nach meinem Gebet, dass ich jemand wie du, jetzt durch meine bloße Vertrauen ich dich gefunden habe, bin ich sicher, dass Sie mich nicht enttäuschen gerecht wird. Zunächst danke ich Ihnen für Ihre Angabe hilft mir jetzt, weil ich viel so gerne meine Ausbildung in Ihrem Heimatland abgeschlossen ist, werden Sie in der Verwaltung der Mittel in einem sehr guten Investement, während ich wieder zur Schule gehen,
Ich will gehen Straight bis zu dem Punkt, ich bin Mailing Sie von der Geschäftsstelle des Rev.Father im Lager, ich habe das Vertrauen auf ihn, ich habe ein bisschen über meine situtation ihn aber nicht alles erklären, gab er mir den Zugang auf seinem Computer zweimal täglich nur um mir zu helfen, weil ich ihm gesagt, dass ich raus aus dem Flüchtlingslager wollen so bald wie möglich,

Aber erstens muss ich Holen Sie sich das Geld auf Ihr Bankkonto überwiesen, Da ich nicht jede Stelle abroard entschied ich mich, Sie zu kontaktieren, nur wenn Sie ehrlich und freundlich zu mir und unterstützen mich situtaion mit aller Aufrichtigkeit in deinem Herzen.
Dies ist Rev.Fathers Telefonnummer, sein Name ist Rev.Samuel Dinga +221-761-217-571 Wenn Sie anrufen, sagen die Rev.Father, dass Sie gerne mit Miss Nadia Yusuf zu sprechen, von Hostel 74, wird er anrufen Sie mir, bitte versuchen Sie es und rufen Sie mich ich wirklich, hier zu wollen, dass Ihre Stimme.
Ich werde wie Sie zu mir senden Sie Ihre vollständigen Details wie.

Ihr vollständiger Name :.......................................
ADDRESS :..................................
Direktwahltelefon :..........................
BERUF ..............................

Nach Erhalt dieser E-Mail werde ich freuen uns auf Sie alle Konto-Informationen und die Ansprechpartner der Bank waren dieses Geld hinterlegt ist und die Konto-Informationen. Ich freue mich darauf, von Ihnen zu lesen.
Nach der Transaktion haben wir für mein Kommen in Ihrem Land innerhalb Arbeiten werden 1 oder 2 Wochen Zeit. Bitte, und am wichtigsten, Ich mag dich, mir zu versichern, dass Sie diese Transaktion zu halten und mir geheim, bis ich komme vorbei. Ich erwarte Ihre Antwort,
Mein Bezug auf Liebe,
Miss Nadia Yusuf,

Hello Dear,

I have really been touched by your message , when I sent my life history message to you, I have been wondering high what your reaction will be, Because we have never meet or known each other before, But despite that you replied me with sympathetic and couragious words,I have choosen you to assist me not by own doing my dear, Through my late fathers WILL it is compulsory that I must execute this transaction with a foreigner and for this reason I have taken my time to pray about this communication before I ever contacted you for this transaction and for your help to make me come and complete my Education in your country.

I have the believe that after my prayers that I will meet some one like you, Now by my mere trust I have found you,  I am sure that you will not let me down. Firstly I thank you for your indication of helping me now, because I so much love to complete my education in your country, You will be managing the funds in a very good Investement while I will go back to school,
I want to go striaght to the point,  I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp,  I have confidence on him,  I did explained a bit about my situtation to him but not everything,   He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from the Refugee Camp as soon as possible,

But firstly I must get the funds transferred into your bank account,  Since I don't have any body abroard I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situtaion and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.
This is Rev.Fathers telephone number,His Name is Rev.Samuel Dinga   +221-761-217-571  When you call ,Tell the Rev.Father that you will like to speak with Miss Nadia Yusuf, From Hostel 74, he will call me, please try and call me i realy want to here your voice.
I will like  you to send to me  your full Details such as.

YOUR FULL NAME:.......................................
ADDRESS:..................................
DIRECT PHONE:..........................
OCCUPATION..............................

On receipt of  this email will i forward  to you all the Account information and the contact of  the bank were this money is deposited and the account info. i  am looking forward to read from you.
After the transaction we will work for my coming to your country within 1 or 2 weeks time.  Please and most importantly, i will like you to assure me that you will keep this transaction and myself secret till i come over. I will be expecting your reply,
My regards love,
Miss Nadia Yusuf,

Received: from [41.214.122.232] by web114215.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:16:17 PDT
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling,Kindly tell me more of yourself!

Haaaaaaaaaaaallo George - ich will Bilder kein Geschwafel    Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich Ärgerlich
Zum Seitenanfang

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #6 - 16. April 2010 um 20:21

Ich glaube George liest mit - gleicher Brief nochmal, aber mit Bild   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Received: from [213.154.91.73] by web114214.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:29:39 PDT
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:29:39 -0700 (PDT)

George wenn du wirklich mitlesen solltest: Ich will ein Nacktbild   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Februar 2011 um 20:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

Brutus
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #7 - 16. April 2010 um 20:40

@ Razor Buzz

Diese Verweigerungshaltung von Georgie kenne ich.
Wahrscheinlich hat er von der Maus keine wie bei Mary! -> Mary <mary32willams@yahoo.fr>, Antwort #8

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Razor Buzz
Forum Administrator

Servus

Antwort #8 - 17. April 2010 um 21:56

George hat wohl nicht mitgelesen   unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen unentschlossen

Mein Lieber,
     Lieber, ich glaube, dass dies unsere Beziehung der Leitung von Gott ist, bitte ich möchte Sie auf den gleichen Geist und Glauben, mir zu helfen, bin ich hier noch einmal, weil meine Situation hier ist sehr schlecht hier in Senegal, wo gekoppelten Kosten der Dinge sehr teuer ist, zu essen oder zu kümmern mich selbst als ein junges Mädchen, ein sehr großes Problem zu me.Now ist, habe ich gesehen, dass du wirklich will mir helfen aus meiner Situation hier im Lager, ich bin mit dem Essen Die kompletten Informationen über meine Eltern und das Geld.

Ich habe erklärt, alles über mich zu dir mit Herz brechen, Glauben und Vertrauen, ich glaube, Sie werden mich nicht enttäuschen, bitte behandeln diese Angelegenheit so verkaufen, bis der Erfolg-full Ende Inzwischen habe ich möchten, dass Sie die Bank und die Nachfrage nach dem Kontakt Überweisung des Geldes auf Ihr Bankkonto nicht öffnen, dieser Angelegenheit die Menschen dort drüben, nur halten Sie es zwischen dir und mir für die Sicherheit Zweck, du bist die einzige, die ich erzählt dieses Fonds, und ich werde Sie gerne geheim halten, um andere, weil sie Geld damit alle Augen auf wie es sein das unser Leben in Gefahr gebracht werden kann ist, ich hoffe, du verstehst mich, so fühlen sich frei, mir zu helfen.

Dies ist die Kontaktdaten der der Bank,
Name :......... Bank Credit Lyonnais
Email ......... creditlynbank@yahoo.se
Tel :........ 221-766-827-019
Fax ......... 221-33-927-152.
Der Name des Managers ist Mr.Nik Domo.

An die Bank wenden, sobald Sie diese E-Mail empfangen und zu sagen, die Bank, dass Sie meinen Treuhänder, dass Sie die Möglichkeiten auf, wie sie meines verstorbenen Vaters Dr.Ahmed Yusuf Transfer wissen wollen hinterlegt sind Fonds $ 5,7 Mio. auf Ihr Bankkonto für mein eigenes Wohl . Unmittelbar nach der Übertragung werden Sie mir etwas Geld für meine Reisen vorbereiten, Sie kennenzulernen.

Versuchen Sie, die Bank umgehend zu kontaktieren, Sie erhalten diese Mail und die Nachfrage nach dem Transfer zu Ihrem Konto auf meinem Namen, Dank und Gott segne dich, vermisse ich you.I werden Sie so bald wie dieses Geld in Ihr Bankkonto übertragen wird beitreten, weil ich wollen eine neue life.Dear starten, bin ich immer mit Ihren Bemühungen um meine Situation hier im Flüchtlingslager glücklich,
bye, Yours Nadia Yusuf,

My Dear,
     Dear, i believe that this our relationship is the direction of God, please i want you to have the same mind and faith to help me out, i am here once more because my situations here is very bad coupled here in Senegal where cost of things is very expensive,to eat food or take care of my self as a young girl is a very big problem to me.Now, i have seen that you really wants to help me out from my situations here in the camp,i am with the whole information's about my Parents and the money.

I have explained all about me to you with breaking heart, faith and trust which i believe that you will not let me down, please handle this matter as yours till the success-full end meanwhile i want you to contact the Bank and demand for the transfer of the money into your Bank account, do not open this matter to people over there, just hold it between you and me for security purpose , you are the only one i told about this fund and i will like you to keep it secret to others because hence it is MONEY all eyes will like to be on it which may put our life in danger, i hope you understand me,so feel free to help me out.

This is the contact information's of the Bank,
Name:.........Credit Lyonnais Bank
Email.........creditlynbank@yahoo.se
Tel:........ +221-766-827-019
Fax......... +221-33-927-152.
The name of the manager is Mr.Nik Domo.

Contact the bank as soon as you receive this mail and tell the Bank that you are my trustee that you want to know the possibilities on how they will transfer my late father's Dr.Ahmed Yusuf deposited fund $5.7m into your bank account for my own benefit.Immediately after the transfer you will send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet you.

Try to contact the Bank immediately you receive this mail and demand for the transfer to your account on my behalf, thanks and God bless you,i am missing you.i will join you as soon as this money is transfered in your bank account because i want to start a new life.Dear, i am always happy with your efforts towards my situations here in the refugee ,
bye,Yours Nadia Yusuf,

Spoiler für Quelltext:

Received: from [41.214.119.7] by web114208.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:14:14 PDT
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling, Kindly contact the Bank for more informations!

Das scheint eine arme Bank zu sein, die können sich nur eine schwedische Yahoo-Adresse leisten   Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 19. April 2010 um 17:38

Razor Buzz schrieb on 17. April 2010 um 21:56:
creditlynbank@yahoo.se

Interessant, eine schwedische Mailadresse bei senegalesischer Telefonnummer Smiley
Ist auch nicht unter der Schreibweise +221766827019 im Netz zu finden.

Allerdings ist die Nummer +221-33-927-152 bereits bekannt:
Miss bintu Ammed <bintuluv2@yahoo.com> Smiley
Text und Mailadresse wie bei uns, zweite Telefonnummer allerdings +221-701-011-964.
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. April 2010 um 17:42 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

DeutschLehrer
General Counsel

ich hasse Computer !

Standort: Seifhennersdorf
Antwort #10 - 21. April 2010 um 13:42

Versucht mich auch gerade zu aquirieren:

Hello,
My name is Nadia Yusuf,i saw your profile today at (www.nj.cz/brieffreunde7.htm) and
i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ((nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com)  i believe we can move from here!
(Remember that age, distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you
Thanks and remain blessed.(nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com)

Your's Nadia Yusuf,

Quelltext:

Spoiler für Quelltext SONATEL:
Reply-To: =?us-ascii?Q?Miss=20Nadia=20Yusuf?= <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com>
Received: (qmail 29765 invoked by uid 0); 21 Apr 2010 11:17:54 -0000
X-Spam-Checker-Version: szn-spamassassin 2009-06-26
X-Spam-Status: score=12.6
Received: from web13.bluestatedigital.com (web13.bluestatedigital.com [70.42.50.179])
     by email-smtpd2.go.seznam.cz (Seznam SMTPD 1.1.10@14229) with ESMTP;
     Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:17:52 +0200 (CEST) 
Received: by web13.bluestatedigital.com (Postfix, from userid 99)
     id A541C334AC8; Wed, 21 Apr 2010 07:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from phpmailer ([41.214.124.65]) 
     by ameripac.queue.bluestatedigital.com with HTTP (PHPMailer);
     Wed, 21 Apr 2010 07:16:25 -0400
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:16:25 +0200 (CEST)
To: xxxxx@seznam.cz
From: =?us-ascii?Q?Miss=20Nadia=20Yusuf?= <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com>
Subject: =?us-ascii?Q?A=20recommendation=20from=20a=20friend?=
Message-Id: <424af151a502e6264730b857fee39abc@ameripac.queue.bluestatedigital.com>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer [version 1.71-blue_mailer]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="b1_424af151a502e6264730b857fee39abc"
X-Smtpd: 1.1.10@14229
X-Nod32result: clean (vdv=5041)

Gruß DL
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. April 2010 um 15:07 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Antwort #11 - 30. April 2010 um 16:13

Habe auch eine Mail bekommen. Die Bilder sind die gleichen.

Spoiler für Quelltext SONATEL:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@googlemail.com
Received: by 10.216.162.79 with SMTP id x57cs188127wek;
        Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.65.27 with SMTP id s27mr6799396wak.144.1271249353274;
        Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:49:13 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com>
Received: from n78a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n78a.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.45.25])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 26si842990pzk.10.2010.04.14.05.49.10;
        Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:49:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com designates 98.136.45.25 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.45.25;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com designates 98.136.45.25 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=nadiayusuf49@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [216.252.122.216] by n78.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 12:49:10 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t1.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 12:49:10 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.99] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 12:49:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Apr 2010 12:49:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 154037.81680.bm@omp103.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 27801 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Apr 2010 12:49:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1271249349; bh=ECXiaGpfcJoLcaxUKBrjL8oR2jsh7FPtRjPBnGmIYMU=; tent-Type; mpwlcVfkH/6vI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  qFD2mHzGTxK5s=;
Message-ID: <997309.27446.qm@web114208.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: hHbYbFMVM1n3EP2bwMj1SY7LNn4DOLdHFcbzZ41abK_VIdh
rl1up3kj6GZdJCuYuWAmGNHijfGNCtOeTk5Hl62YeAlkqG4cF2cWdNxszpSl
FrZ9stV_nxoVb2dpBqlaxoeULp_tUzMQgx.pRzfbaNLnxu9LA4WjGznT60Xl
xDaZiT4XmJ8FNAOp1sttwW6HWdndFwITbgQ8OKldaTsEbQcUCshhsxpYuPzn
KRXh4AYnZpI_epVM2y17tawaGUlyLtlAOxOOHRE.HQVFlUxsf.h.IqCPSBcW
_PXlPF5gJrLoIaZyizusM8S8gggXXfrMxaaGRCaKZsQ--
Received: from [41.214.115.244] by web114208.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:49:09 PDT
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 05:49:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling,this is all about me!
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=DCtzwurst?= <xxx@googlemail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-2131523122-1271249349=:27446"

--0-2131523122-1271249349=:27446
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-578226478-1271249349=:27446"

--0-578226478-1271249349=:27446
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear
    I am really happy with your response to my invitation. My name is Miss Nadia Yusuf ,i am 24 years old girl but an orphan. My late father was the Deputy General Manager  with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan he died alongside with my beloved mother on their way driving home, by a coincidental bomb explosion.You can read more about my country in the bbc news.(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm) (http://www.aiddarfur.org/site/c.ntJ2IeMTLuG/b.2257329/k.BF09/Home.htm?msource=k1...)

When my father died, i was living happily with my Uncle until things changed and he wanted me to be fooling around, Because I refused to travel with him to Senegal where my father deposited the sum of US$5.7m. with my name as the next of kin. After he have succeeded in exposing my two immediate young sisters to the Darfur region crises of which till now my two sisters are lost without seeing their body.

He begged me to follow him to Senegal but i refused, because he has been contacting the bank for the claim of the deposited fund and the bank asked him to provide the legal prove documents which it is only me that has the documents after my father and he threatened to kill me, that is why i ran away and came to Senegal where the money is deposited. Because am afraid he may kill me even if I provide the documents, after he succeed in transferring the money to his account or I will still be running the risk of his betrayal with the whole money.

Meanwhile I had to contact the bank were the money is deposited to acquire guideline on how to claim my money. But they mandated me to present a trustee who will stand on my behalf, because that is what my father signed with them so that i may not get the money and mishandle it.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to Western World for a better life; i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own Person. Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving this to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instant still tells me that you could be true to me. Briefly, i want you to stand on my behalf and transfer the money into your account. Then immediately  after the transfer, i will come over to your country to stay and invest the money into any lucrative business venture of your recommendation as you will guide me to execute the investment seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit details together with full contact information of the bank as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will as well get married when i come to your country so that i can start to plan my future with my husband since i have lost my parents and two sisters, as i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your assistance while the balance shall be my investment capital. But if you are not married then God will have his way between you and me. This is the reason why i decided to contact you. I have contacted the Bank and they told me that i am  free to claim the money as the next of kin of my late father also to the money. i am presently living in (UNITED NATIONS  REFUGEE CAMP) as a refugee.
I am waiting for your reply,
Best regards,
Ms. Nadia Yusuf,

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Juli 2010 um 18:15 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 30. April 2010 um 18:39

Da gibt es noch Geschwister (haben aber andere Namen)! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Mettle Ismaila Mohamed <mettle112@msn.com> <mettle_642@msn.com> <metlysima@sify.com> <mettle_ismaila@mail.ru> Smiley
Interessant die russische Mailadresse!
Josephin Williamce Mohamed <hgtrd@eircom.net> <miss.josephin@live.fr> Smiley
Ebenfalls dort:
Mettle Ismaila <mettle_520@msn.com> 
Awa Ahmed <awaahmed65@yahoo.com> Smiley
Nina Minaz <nani_24love@yahoo.com> Smiley
Auch russischer Text!
Josephin Williamce Mohamed <miss_josephin@universia.cl> <miss.josephin_1@yahoo.fr> Smiley

Den Text konnte ich bis Februar 2009 zurückverfolgen. Ist seit dieser Zeit unter verschiedenen Namen und Mailadressen im Netz!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema