Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Kathleen <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr> <sampsonkojos@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@live.fr> <camara_2005@lawyer.com> <unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com> <rittaizu@yahoo.co.uk> (Gelesen: 16888 mal)

Henny
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Garbsen
Kathleen <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr> <sampsonkojos@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@live.fr> <camara_2005@lawyer.com> <unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com> <rittaizu@yahoo.co.uk>
14. April 2010 um 10:10

Neue Email-Adresse: Kathleen Desmond <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr>
Reingekommen über ein Dating-Portal:

Kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Am Kathleen op naam, ben 27 jaar oud, ben eenvoudige minded persoon, easy going
persoon, onderdanig, loyaal, eerlijk, zorgzaam, mooi, begrijpelijk, gelovig, oprecht, betrouwbaar.
Ik wil echt een man die zorg en liefde mij, een man die altijd de waarheid vertel me uit zijn hart. een man die mijn broer mijn beste vrienden en indien de aard toelaten mijn man, maar als een huwelijk is uit, ik zal niet
geest, maar zolang we samen samen met echte liefde Ik zal zeker je profiel gelezen satisfied.I Ik ontwikkel belang, die wil ik graag een relatie met je begint, met de inhoud van je profiel, je past het soort man dat ik nodig in mijn leven, dan kunt u contact met me op dit adres, (Kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr), zodat
Ik kan u vertellen dat u meer over mezelf, en we kunnen starten vanaf daar en niet alleen dat ik heb belangrijke somethng te vertellen.
Bedankt en ik wacht op uw antwoord
Kathleen

Kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Am Kathleen by name, am 27 years of age,am simple minded person,easy going
stworthy.
I really want a man who will care and love me,a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart. a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband,But if marriage is out of it, I will not
mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.I read your profile i develop interest, which i want to start a relationship with you,with the content of your profile,you fit the kind of man that i need in my life,you can contact me with this address,(Kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr) so
that i can tell u more about myself,and we can start from there and not only that i have somethng important to tell you.
Thanks and i await your reply
Kathleen

Mail-Antwort nach Rückfrage:
Dearest friend ,
Am glad to read your mail, respond back from the email I sent you on Dating site Am Kathleen Desmond Willson,27yrs old girl, from cape Verde, very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun ,spending my time with love one. About my family ,My Father Dr. Wilson Desmond Jona was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital ,he is a wealthy man and a loving father. But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition ,he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital , after three month , she pass away. Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle, he is treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education, but, my greatest joy now is that my father lawyer call me and inform me about my father deposited fund in a financial firm with my name as next of kin of the said fund before his death and as the only child of the family. He deposited the sum ($4.7million Usd) Four Million Seven Hundred United State Dollars Only in financial firm with my name as the next of kin and I have made several contact with the finance firm through email letter, in order for me to make the claim, but the director told me to look for a trustee who will help me and make the claim base on my tender age to hand the transaction since the money is been deposited in foreign account. Beside, I don't want my wicked uncle to know anything about this matter that is the reason why i contacted you to assist me in transferring the fund to your country while you will help for my relocating to your country and be with you to further my education, there after you will also help me to invest the fund in business that will be profited oriented to us. I shall be willing to settle down with you, if you will be loving and caring to me, for now I am Staying with my friend here in one of the village here in Lome Republic of Togo, though staying with her here have made my life to be like one is being in a prison yard.
Do you know another thing that is paining me mostly is the the car my beloved Dad bought for me is now be used by one the first son of my uncle right there in Cape Verde which am even older than him in age.I want you to keep this matter between us to avoid jealous from people, and from my uncle by not allowing him to hear it. I need an urgent respond from you as soon as possible you read this email to enable me know the next stage we are going to take, here is Revn father number 002288618316 in which you can call me at any time of the day.
I am urgently waiting forward to hear your respond by indicating your willingness and ability to handle this transaction with me at your most convince secret
Thanks and kiss
Yours sincerely Love
Kathleen

Spoiler für Header:
Received: by 10.223.109.140 with SMTP id j12cs218279fap;
        Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.235.11 with SMTP id i11mr11926430anh.128.1271209175787;
        Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr>
Received: from col0-omc2-s15.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s15.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.89])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 32si7001423ywh.135.2010.04.13.18.39.35;
        Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.89 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.89;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.89 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Received: from COL120-W23 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 13 Apr 2010 18:38:44 -0700
Message-ID: <COL120-W23D0A00B3C9BB8A7C91C7DD4100@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6c9f1377-b6dd-4ef6-85d3-a96b317f4797_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.6]
To: <***@gmail.com>
Subject: More About MeThanks
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 01:38:44 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <x2i6a4ced561004131455td1c23d72t27696fff79eb6dee@mail.gmail.com>
References: <x2i6a4ced561004131455td1c23d72t27696fff79eb6dee@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Apr 2010 01:38:44.0803 (UTC) FILETIME=[386F7130:01CADB73]

Gleiche Telefonnummer, und IP aus Togo, wie letzter Beitrag.
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Januar 2011 um 19:54 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Kathleen <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr> <sampsonkojos@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@live.fr> <camara_2005@lawyer.com> <unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. April 2010 um 01:24

Ließt keine Mails. Schickt nur vorgefertigte Briefe:

Dear Sir
Firstly i have to tell you the reason why i trust you to do this transaction with you without knowing you and seeing you before, but due to my last concluded 10 days praying and fasten by asking God to direct me to a man of honest and God fearing to do this transaction with me, after then i got your contact based on the prayer, that was the reason why i quickly believed that you are the one the Almighty God want to use for this transaction, that is the reason i trusted you without seeing you before.
More so thanks for the time you spend in replying this mail to me i have Lot's of excitement, because since when I read your profile my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue. Am so sorry for my delay in replying to your mail my dear life is very hard for me here in this Country.Before i will cheek my mail in the office of the Rev priest here i have to walk for 30Min's to 1hr from where i am living to the office of the Rev priest please am so sorry.I want you to assure me that my personality protection is guaranteed within and at the conclusion of this transaction.
It is compulsory that i have to do this business with a foreigner as it is stated in my late father's HEIR WILL,This is why I am seeking your assistance and hope that you keep this transaction strictly confidential with you only. I wish to state my sincerity and complete trust in you and hope that you will not disappoint or try to double cross me.
Upon re-confirmation of your next email with your full support of assisting me, I shall instantly forward to you the contact of the holding Bank which you have to contact them as my next of kin of this project.I want you to send to me these requirement as listed below:
Because it is compulsory that your data will be sending to the holding Bank to introduce to them about you as my next of kin to this money in the holding Bank where the deposited made by my late father.
This are the items you have to send to me immediately

:1) Your full name and address
2) You occupation and position
3) You company name
4)Your own full size picture
5) Your telephone and fax number for our easy communication.

I need this information's so that i can pass it to this Bank to introduce you to them as my next of kin before you make any contact to them. Dear, the most important thing i will like you to do for me is to keep this matter secret to yourself only . I will like you to promise me that you will not discus this matter with any one only me and you and God that will know about this matter. Because people are very bad they may try to double Cross me if you let any one know about this that is why i need this to be a secret to you only till this transactions is completed. At the receipt of this items I will instantly forward you the contact of the Bank and their location, email and fax, phone number and the name of the officer in charge,i will send to you an email information's relating to this fund which you have to send to them as the new beneficiary of this money deposited with them by my late father . I am relying on you with the believe that you will do your best to get the money transfer to your account and prepare my travelling documents to get me out from this bloody country. And i believed you are going to be sincere with me on this very matter and will keep this secretly with you only.
After the transaction:
After this money is transfer to your bank account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money will be deposited by you in your country, Then you will help me send some money through the Rev.Father in our church here to get all my travelling documents, You will send a letter of invitation to me so that they will give me a VISA urgently to travel and join you over, to enable me continue my education and to bee seeing what is going on with the capital investment.
My feelings:
Despite the money I really want a man who will care and love me and everything in me no matter how i look like , I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friend and if the nature permit it my husband good and fine, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live with you to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, Because I don't want to under go torture any more. Dear Love I am for real and honest, please let us have mutual understating, and let trusted, truthfulness God fearing and trustworthy be our watch worlds. My father was a famous and a man of integrity, he never tell lies before or cheat any one or hurt someone he is always helping people at the time of need. Dear love I have to be sincere to you that this job i am asking you to do is 100 % risk free and you have nothing to doubt or fear of, if only you will remain honest and sincere with me, and I am ready to offer you 10% of the total money for your assistant to me as soon as the money is transfer to your account,Dear once this money is been transfered from the Bank custody to your own account in your country, Firstly you will instantly withdraw back any amount you spend durring the transaction to your account, after then, you will take the 10% from the remaning one in your accoun. While you will go with the remaning money to your well plan investment with trust and honest and start looking for a lucrative and profitable business in your country where you will have to make the investment and also a good school that i will attend when i come over.Dear i will like you to send this full contact of your's on time ones you get this mail so that i will make contact with this bank by informing them to be waiting for your mail as my next of kin, and am so happy you have chose to help me out of this terro of my life which have impressed me so much that i am for you,but at present i do not have a passport to make any trip to any where now, i am not even allowed to be going round the country am living now just because of no identity of myself as i eneter into this country, through ship, that is why we have to go on the transaction first after then i shall prepared myself to come over and stay with you. I will be waiting for your urgent response , here is  my , number .+2288618316  which you can call me any time any day.
Thanks regards & love
Miss Kathleen 

Spoiler für Header von Togo Telecom:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs119245hbc;
        Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.190.133 with SMTP id di5mr735366qcb.23.1271364616872;
        Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.76])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y4si5142005qcc.58.2010.04.15.13.50.15;
        Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:50:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.76 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Received: from COL120-W45 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s2.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:48:15 -0700
Message-ID: <COL120-W45F66F7DF6823B0E2C4D7FD40F0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_c6be55cf-ab94-4012-a3f4-e5e18d32c8ad_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.1]
Subject: How You Can Help Me Out
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:48:15 +0000
In-Reply-To: <v2y6a4ced561004140133sd402c449le5fe22b20e836e4f@mail.gmail.com>
References:
mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Apr 2010 20:48:15.0344 (UTC) FILETIME=[F87E8F00:01CADCDC]
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 19:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Kathleen <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr> <sampsonkojos@yahoo.com> <transfer_department@live.fr> <camara_2005@lawyer.com> <unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 16. April 2010 um 21:21

@Forenmoderator:
Bitte mal weitere Emails in den Betreff:
  • kathleen desmond <kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr>
  • sampsonkojos@yahoo.com
  • transfer_department@live.fr

Also hat er/sie meine Telefonnummer und Fax nicht benutzt? Schade. War vom Revier, direkte Durchwahl ins richtige Dezernat. 
Keine Beschwerde, daß mein Bild was ich angehangen hatte, kein Bild, sondern sinnlose Zufallszahlen aus "/dev/urandom" waren?
Laut lachend
Weiter geht's nach dem üblichen Standard.

Dear Love
In the beginning, i was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the firm advised me to look for a foreign partner from any country of my choice since i am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until i secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person i connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if i don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment,I am really really eager to speaking with you on telephone which shall bring a total trust and convince after which i will heard your voice and know the kind of person i am dealing with , i am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you Worth knowing more, i was really touched by your mail and i am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when i come over to you because of your experience and broad knowledge while i continue my education over there first.
I also prayed over and over last night concerning our long term relationship as having you as my Husband, and the spirit within me keep assuring me and encouraging me to put all my trust in you only as a man who need me into his life,that is why i decided to make sure that i give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, i have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they will be waiting to hear from you.
Therefore use this information which i felt you might need to contact them by e-mail now to find out their procedures you shall met to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated as bellow:Please try to contact them with the whole 2e-mail addresses in case if any failed. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK TOGO
11, Av. du 24 Janvier BP 325
Lome, République Togolese
Tel::::::: +2288327857
Fax::::::: +2289485871
sampsonkojos@yahoo.com
transfer_department@live.fr
Operations Manager Mr Sampson Kojo

Information about my late father & the deposit Ref.number are as follows:
Name of depositor: Dr.Willson Desmond
Nationality: Cape Verde
Beneficiary : Ms. Sarah Willson Desmond
Amount Deposited: US$4.7 Million
Ref.number ADBS584W9557H
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit :Lome Togo
Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, I am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because i have not gotten their residence permit.I am trusting you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.
Please keep this very transaction secret for now, i am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is with majority. please do Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising of an eyebrow on my family name by any of the jealous staff or government authority, please everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because i am hiding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows, and i shall be waiting to hear your respond by tomorrow on the respond you received from the bank, also rememner that i told you the net work is not so good that is why you don't get through in connecting with me most of the time, so you will keep on trying, and again I do not have any brother here or sister i am alone, no more relative. here is the number you can use and reach  me 002288618316
Your wife to be
Your sincerely Love
Kathleen

Spoiler für Header aus Togo:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs21860hbc;
        Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.110.132 with SMTP id n4mr482654qap.55.1271412425626;
        Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from col0-omc2-s11.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s11.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.85])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 13si314107qyk.120.2010.04.16.03.07.04;
        Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Received: from COL120-W50 ([65.55.34.72]) by col0-omc2-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Fri, 16 Apr 2010 03:05:32 -0700
Message-ID: <COL120-W5011E16AC5E02258E2C861D40E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_ae2a8476-4396-4062-b470-cfb970c6383e_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.5]
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Send_An_Em?= =?windows-1256?Q?ail_To_The?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_Bank_Now=FE?= =?windows-1256?B?/v7+/v4=?=
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:05:32 +0000
In-Reply-To: <o2m6a4ced561004151619n915fae50s52e0b6637e136c3d@mail.gmail.com>
References:
2e0b6637e136c3d@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Apr 2010 10:05:32.0879 (UTC) FILETIME=[59E31DF0:01CADD4C]

Mails werden doch gelesen. Ich hatte ein Foto angefordert, und es kam prompt. Foto existiert hier schon. 
Bei mir kam es als "Kathleen.jpg" an:

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 19:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 27. April 2010 um 23:55

Hatte eine mail mit CC an beide Adressen geschickt. Als Antwort kamen zwei Mails mit identischen Inhalt. 
Scheinbar organisieren die sich nur an der Betreffszeile. Witzig ist der erste Teil des Disclaimers. 
Ausserdem ein sehr stümperhaft eingerichtetes Postfach beim zweiten Absender.

Acknowledgment/Procedures

Attn/ Sir

InThe Private Transfer

African Development Bank Remittance and Credit Control Department

11,Av du Janvier BP 325

Lome Republic Togolese

Tel::::: +2288327857

Tel\Fax:::+2289485871

Sir,

Reference to the  email letter  order been sent to our office today by you on the issue of the fund ,( $4.700,000.00 )of her late Father, Dr. Willson Desmond of Cape Verdean Citizen, with Account Number : 771287987 Swift Code Number : AFT877 Deposit Code Number AT78. Ref nos ADBS584W9557-H that is willed to the only surviving daughter Miss Sarah Willson Desmond.
We have acknowledge the receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited funds and had discovers that the said funds is exists and is presently deposited in our escrow account.
Below are the procedure of releasing/transferring a decease customer funds to any other bank be it Bank.
1. You are requested to draft an application letter requesting for the closure and transfer of the said fund into your nominated bank account.
2. You should present an authority letter(Power of attorney) dully signed by a Togo based lawyer as your witness,mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Sarah Willson Desmond's behalf.
3.You should present a copy of Dr Willson Desmond death certificate,issued by a Public/General hospital confirming his death.

4. You should present an affidavit of oath from the Togolese federal high court.
5) Change of ownership certificate which will be dully signed by a Togolese based lawyer, declaring you as the bonified beneficiary of the said fund in our escrow bank account.

6)You should forward a copy of your identity,be it either your national id card or driving license and your full contacts information,which must include address, phone and fax numbers.
On receipts of the above documents/information's,we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied,we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. You can contact us on mailing addresses or the giving phone numbers should you need more clarification.We are waiting to hear from you on your co-operations

Thanks and best Regards

Secretary Remittance and credit control department African Development Bank Togo

Mrs Aminata .K.Affoh

11,Av du Janvier BP 325

Lome Republic Togolese

Tel::::: +2288327857

Tel\Fax:::::+2289485871

================================================================
CAUTION: THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OF TOGO, LOME TOGO HEREBY STATE FOR THE RECORDS THAT DUE TO THE UPGRADE OF OUR WEBSITE WITH RELEVANT INFORMATION AS IT AFFECTS LAST QUARTER FINANCIAL YEAR TRANSACTIONS,WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEND A SWIFT MESSAGE OR ENTER INTO CORRESPONDENCE OFFICIALLY THROUGH OUR WEBMAIL,.THEREFORE WE ADVISE OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS TO EXERCISE EXTREME PRECAUTION IN TRANSMITTING VALUABLE INFORMATION'S THROUGH THIS TEMPORARY ADDRESSES.
=====================================================================
***This email may contain material that is confidential, for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient by African Development Bank , please contact the sender and delete all copies***

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Spoiler für Header aus Togo von Sampson Kojo:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs73302hbc;
        Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.86.85 with SMTP id v63mr3467626wee.32.1271490178412;
        Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sampsonkojos@yahoo.com>
Received: from web59901.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (web59901.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.12.139])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id m5si8172470gve.25.2010.04.17.00.42.55;
        Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sampsonkojos@yahoo.com designates 76.13.12.139 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.12.139;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of sampsonkojos@yahoo.com designates 76.13.12.139 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=sampsonkojos@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 4391 invoked by uid 60001); 17 Apr 2010 07:42:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1271490174; bh=w1BDtH6xVmPZhdKBOKInBngkKtTwO3YXKJTyLDaE2eQ=; -Version:Content-Type; bxbDCVUhwsZhQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  AZ2IrzvNa237s=;
Message-ID: <928787.96750.qm@web59901.mail.ac4.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: uNSQTvUVM1myaMfuTQ3MC0qaOfhUTBPK.6pM8.RaVkvy4an
fggX7V27ONEpZ8tiK4K6NBQypULBMZSAbdTX_17xvPTHda79omBAQhbfdDCa
1Ahgu9B8FILUrNAtvFExjJx6MXROY94b7Q9vVILa_ImEciRdTCvrtCixJAlJ
ttphJUByixu3xSBFzxQKnyJmCXWeQ3A8qhxeaSaaABx7GgtTTlrodOK1Y49Y
Vs0.QQau7uakDnA.gyc.KMhGFnYL_Nw--
Received: from [41.207.162.4] by web59901.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:42:54 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:42:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:    Acknowledgment/Procedures
To: ***@gmail.com
In-Reply-To: <l2x6a4ced561004161245jee6e42baoca4a7fa166152dbe@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-283077209-1271490174=:96750"

Spoiler für Header aus Togo von africandevelopmentbank:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs73343hbc;
        Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.96.166 with SMTP id h38mr863747qan.199.1271490252407;
        Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <transfer_department@live.fr>
Received: from snt0-omc2-s29.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc2-s29.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.104])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 1si5878153qyk.113.2010.04.17.00.44.11;
        Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of transfer_department@live.fr designates 65.55.90.104 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.104;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of transfer_department@live.fr designates 65.55.90.104 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=transfer_department@live.fr
Received: from SNT122-W1 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s29.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:44:11 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT122-W1D6CBB92818D297755CF8860D0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: transfer_department@live.fr
     boundary="_f359850d-22a7-442a-81c9-115495060f53_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.4]
     <transfer_department@live.fr>
Subject: Acknowledgment/Procedures
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 07:44:11 +0000
In-Reply-To: <l2x6a4ced561004161245jee6e42baoca4a7fa166152dbe@mail.gmail.com>
References: <l2x6a4ced561004161245jee6e42baoca4a7fa166152dbe@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Apr 2010 07:44:11.0643 (UTC) FILETIME=[C516F4B0:01CADE01]
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 19:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 28. April 2010 um 19:07

Erste Telefonnummer ist im Scambereich noch nicht bekannt, dafür aber die zweite:
+2289485871
Bei http://test.jwspamspy.net/419-phone-2010-04.htm leider ohne Kommentar.
« Zuletzt geändert: 16. Juni 2010 um 00:16 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 30. April 2010 um 22:23

Jetzt lieb sie mich schon...

Dear Love,

I am very much happy to read from you once again today, indeed i want to tell you that i love you and i am willing to live the rest of my life with you until death do us path,please my love i would want you to kindly send me the respond of the bank to you to enable me read and get their points on exactly what they want you to,  please it is very very important for you to forward me the message you received from the bank so that i can go through it and understand wht they mean by that.
Thanks and i am urgently waiting for you to send me the bank message to you .
Regards
Yours sincerely love
Kathleen

Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs81412hbc;
        Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.19.100 with SMTP id z36mr3030376qaa.84.1272566804637;
        Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from col0-omc2-s7.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s7.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.81])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 32si1978220iwn.51.2010.04.29.11.46.43;
        Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.81 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.81;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.81 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Received: from COL120-W61 ([65.55.34.73]) by col0-omc2-s7.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:44:50 -0700
Message-ID: <COL120-W615545256797952F5EA602D4010@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_3105883e-a630-4060-b3c3-d6b6ca8002f5_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.1]
Subject: RE: Unterlagen
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 18:44:50 +0000
In-Reply-To: <j2x6a4ced561004281247g5dfb8c98ue69a57e42528d129@mail.gmail.com>
References: <j2x6a4ced561004281247g5dfb8c98ue69a57e42528d129@mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Apr 2010 18:44:50.0818 (UTC) FILETIME=[0CD60E20:01CAE7CC]
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 19:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 01. Mai 2010 um 19:07

Zwei neue Mail-Adressen:
  • <camara_2005@lawyer.com>
  • <unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com>

Weiter geht's mit Standardtexten vom "Anwalt"

Dear Love
Dear Love,Am very much happy to inform you that i have succeeded in getting a lawyer contact just,as i read from you,on the message you  sent to me and i quickly understand that we will need a service of a lawyer  to help us in getting all this mentioned documents by the bank,and i urgently went and begged the Rev Pastor of our church for a lawyer contact,And I thank God for everything,I really appreciate your care and your concern and i know God will surely see us through. According to what i read on the bank respond,shows that we will need a service of a Togolese lawyer who will help us get all this required documents by the bank, after that i went and meet with the Rev father of our church, and ask him to give me the contact of our church lawyer who can help us in getting out the needed documents by the bank, as i notice by the bank that we will need the services of a lawyer who will represent us to the federal high court to get the affidavit of support and also who will draft the power of attorney on our behalf. and to help prepared the change of ownership certificate on your name as the new beneficiary.
This lawyer will help us to get the item 2 and which is the power of attorney and item 4 which is the affidavit of support from the federal high court.
I have with me here the death certificate of my late father which i have to send to you, Once you open communication with the lawyer for an assistance of this needed documents.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter OK, God will help us.
Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, i was been given the contact of this renowned lawyer here by the Reverend Priest ,as he will be the one to help us to get this documents, and please do not be afraid of any thing on this matter as you are seeing it by yourself that every thing concerning this transaction is completely 100% OK, and i am assuring you that you are not going to regret of knowing and having me as wife, and doing this assignment of transaction with me,in case if they should be any money you spend on it i will first be giving it back to you as soon as the money hit to your account.
Please first of all make contact with this lawyer as they may still be at the office now before they will be going on break, so that an immediate answer can be giving back to you soonest today.
and again remember my situations right here in Togo, as the situation do not permit me to go for the claims by myself and that was why i contacted you to do this for me as my next of kin, and in all your time waisted and money you may spend on the lawyer will first be giving back to you before sharing and investment of the fund.

Below here is the contact,
Barrister Hamzaba.A. Camara Esq,
H.A Cmara's chambers & Associate
1398 Rue Maman N'danida Décon
Lome Togo West Africa
E-mail: camara_2005@lawyer.com
            unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com
TEL::::::+2287590615
TEL::::::+2289668747

Please i will like you to make contact with this law firm as soon as you get this mail and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this document before this week runs out OK, my prayers are with you and i know that God will surely see us through.
I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response of the lawyer to yo , please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness OK at the same time send also an email,also forward to him the reply of the bank to you as he can read and understand what to do.
Dear love remember that once we have this mentioned documents by the bank, the same time the bank will approved the transfer of the fund to your account.
Also send to him your full reachable telephone number as he can also call you once he received your mail.
Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.I can't wait to meet you face to face , as soon as the transfer is made to your account,more so kindly include your contact information when contacting the lawyer.
Best Regard,
Yours Sincerely
Kathleen

Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs15300hbc;
        Sat, 1 May 2010 03:24:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.183.11 with SMTP id g11mr4205741ybf.66.1272709466903;
        Sat, 01 May 2010 03:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from col0-omc2-s11.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc2-s11.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.85])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w2si8360493ani.26.2010.05.01.03.24.25;
        Sat, 01 May 2010 03:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr designates 65.55.34.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=kathleendesmond@hotmail.fr
Received: from COL120-W37 ([65.55.34.71]) by col0-omc2-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 1 May 2010 03:23:48 -0700
Message-ID: <COL120-W3765D5FAB0338B03E77D31D4F00@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_5d5c287d-beac-4855-9c3c-78e9cb85b528_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.207.162.6]
Subject: Send An Email To The Lawyer Now
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 10:23:47 +0000
In-Reply-To: <j2o6a4ced561004301340z9eeb0c1cl61c6c4455252b8ee@mail.gmail.com>
References:
mail.gmail.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 May 2010 10:23:48.0066 (UTC) FILETIME=[62DDA420:01CAE918]

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Mai 2010 um 19:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 03. Mai 2010 um 23:21

Diese Mail vom Anwalt und letzte Mail von Kathleen haben die selbe IP. Hi, hi. Trafen sich wohl beide im Inet-Kaffee? Wie üblich: Zwei gleiche Mails, wg. meinem CC.

Email Center

Barrister Hamzaba.A. Camara Esq,
H.A Cmara's chambers & Associate
1398 Rue Maman N' danida Dècon Lome Togo

Tel:+ 2289668747

Date:02/05/2010

Ref: CSS/LMU/S/ 010

Sir

In accordance to the email  forward to us by you,of contacting us on the issue of helping you and your partner Miss Kathleen Wilson Desmond,to procure the necessary documents that is required to make your claims of fund transfer to your account in your country.we are happy and highly honored and we promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.
The said required documents by the bank,is the genuine and the legal documents to make any foreign transfer,(1)affidavit of support of oath will first be obtained from the Federal High Court here in  Togo whichi will sworn in your favor and as soon as this is ready,(2) we will proceed immediately to  draft power of Attorney which will be dully signed by the the next of kin of the funds Your business Partner and witness by us also notarized by the Federal High court here.Also, we shall have a change of ownership funds certificate prepare in your favor which will enable you have full Authority and control of the funds as the newbonified beneficiary, and it will be forward to you.
To Process the documents we need the following information from you:

(1) Your full name and your address as you will like it to appear in the documents
(2) Your reach able telephone and fax number.
(3) Scan copy of your any identity pages that contain your full information OR your driving license .
The cost of obtaining the documents including our professional
service fees is (Euro 1,550 .00)One Thousand  Five Hundred & Fifty Euro Only. Included in fees are:

1: Consultation/Mobilization
2: Opening of File
3: Drafting of the  power of Attorney and preparation the change of ownership certificate
4: Swearing of Affidavit of Oath of Support
5: Payment for Notarization and Endorsement.

Note that payment should be made before proceeding further . We also sincerely urged you to make the payment once you received this email.

Here also is the  payment instruction through Money gramme transfer agent,or through the Agent that is called Money express  or money cash, Western union money transfer

Receivers name:: Emeka Nwosu

Address: Lome Togo

Question :: For What Purpose
Answer Very Urgent Matter

Then also forward to us the senders name and the 10 digit control number,the country where you are sending it from, amount to receive.
Note,Upon the receipt of the fees and the information,we shall proceed immediately and process the documents which will take us 2 to 3 working days to complete....
Pls feel free to contact me  as the president of our chambers Barrister
Hamzaba on my direct phone line (+ 2289668747 ) for any questions.
Our Regards

H.A.Camara Law Chambers

Spoiler für Header von unitednationlawyer:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs95842hbc;
        Sun, 2 May 2010 22:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.125.21 with SMTP id w21mr2841885qar.119.1272866011983;
        Sun, 02 May 2010 22:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com>
Received: from web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.85])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 8si5964913qyk.105.2010.05.02.22.53.29;
        Sun, 02 May 2010 22:53:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 39528 invoked by uid 60001); 3 May 2010 05:53:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1272866009; bh=3r2sTov3Jobd/9qul+rPLDSwAsd3FEJaNBSAsdDRGAM=; -Version:Content-Type; lkKsupTLA8JAs=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  CaaRBUd/mqx4s=;
Message-ID: <579585.38577.qm@web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: Zzbl8gYVM1lPWHi4w9aZ2J41eNiuHJOPbOZmcymeWDkdgg8
Oysk_ML6GCVcL43IouHFG_DEsSW6vdnUHWdyYwGlGDOrhYQi1EWWmWUBbQ_O
sDPmACIXqPcS9WJfj9Ztk81_4ak3W.vG9JGilr2LWC.okSk8PsKnYfvoRP_G
qI3NJc6laqdE86kJcYIRpMJvA9HDUzuITzXv7A8mt89ZNzSzvD9xk66Q2WS0
kWAtsMsQ_ceZ9w3SHZI_R
Received: from [41.207.162.6] by web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 May 2010 22:53:29 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.11 YahooMailWebService/0.8.103.269680
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:53:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fwd: Acknowledgment/Procedures
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTikEff2NUZ98Q4duz1UzfAbO15ewWVYdQGKRW2ls@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-970753874-1272866009=:38577"

Spoiler für Header von camara 2005:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs95856hbc;
        Sun, 2 May 2010 22:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.47.220 with SMTP id o28mr9967677vcf.6.1272866042276;
        Sun, 02 May 2010 22:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <camara_2005@lawyer.com>
Received: from imr-ma04.mx.aol.com (imr-ma04.mx.aol.com [64.12.206.42])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 11si10193371vcp.45.2010.05.02.22.54.01;
        Sun, 02 May 2010 22:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 64.12.206.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of camara_2005@lawyer.com) client-ip=64.12.206.42;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 64.12.206.42 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of camara_2005@lawyer.com) smtp.mail=camara_2005@lawyer.com
Received: from imo-ma03.mx.aol.com (imo-ma03.mx.aol.com [64.12.78.138])
     by imr-ma04.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o435s0v2031214
     for <***@gmail.com>; Mon, 3 May 2010 01:54:00 -0400
Received: from camara_2005@lawyer.com
     by imo-ma03.mx.aol.com  (mail_out_v42.9.) id o.e23.1db65ae (37592)
      for <***@gmail.com>; Mon, 3 May 2010 01:53:56 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from smtprly-mc03.mx.aol.com (smtprly-mc03.mx.aol.com [64.12.95.99]) by cia-mb06.mx.aol.com (v128.3) with ESMTP id MAILCIAMB065-d3dd4bde64ef3e0; Mon, 03 May 2010 01:53:56 -0400
Received: from web-mmc-d01 (web-mmc-d01.sim.aol.com [205.188.103.67]) by smtprly-mc03.mx.aol.com (v128.3) with ESMTP id MAILSMTPRLYMC037-d3dd4bde64ef3e0; Mon, 03 May 2010 01:53:51 -0400
References: <l2x6a4ced561004161245jee6e42baoca4a7fa166152dbe@mail.gmail.com> <928787.96750.qm@web59901.mail.ac4.yahoo.com> <AANLkTikEff2NUZ98Q4duz1UzfAbO15ewWVYdQGKRW2ls@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Acknowledgment/Procedures
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 01:53:51 -0400
X-AOL-IP: 41.207.162.6
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTikEff2NUZ98Q4duz1UzfAbO15ewWVYdQGKRW2ls@mail.gmail.com>
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
boundary="--------MB_8CCB89C2426998B_1994_18165_web-mmc-d01.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: Mail.com Webmail 31509-STANDARD
Received: from 41.207.162.6 by web-mmc-d01.sysops.aol.com (205.188.103.67) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 03 May 2010 01:53:51 -0400
Message-Id: <8CCB89C2421D6C9-1994-C146@web-mmc-d01.sysops.aol.com>
X-Spam-Flag:NO
X-AOL-SENDER: camara_2005@lawyer.com

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2010 um 23:22 von Henny »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #8 - 04. Mai 2010 um 14:07

Eingeliefert über Togo

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.207.162.6
IP address:                     41.207.162.6
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            24691
ASN Name:                       TOGOTEL-AS (TogoTelecom, Togo)
IP range connectivity:          9
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     TG [Togo]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.207.160.0 to 41.207.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   TG [Togo]

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Information - 41.207.162.6
IP address:                     41.207.162.6
Reverse DNS:                    [No reverse DNS entry per ns1.afrinic.net.]
Reverse DNS authenticity:       [Unknown]
ASN:                            24691
ASN Name:                       TOGOTEL-AS (TogoTelecom, Togo)
IP range connectivity:          9
Registrar (per ASN):            RIPE
Country (per IP registrar):     TG [Togo]
Country Currency:               Unknown
Country IP Range:               41.207.160.0 to 41.207.191.255
Country fraud profile:          Normal
City (per outside source):      Unknown
Country (per outside source):   TG [Togo]

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 04. Mai 2010 um 19:02

Telefonnummer ist auch in der Schreibweise 002289668747 noch unbekannt. Auffallend ist hier das Leerzeichen zwischen dem + und der Telefonnummer. Hatten wir schon häufiger.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 08. Mai 2010 um 22:30

Ein Anwalt, der auch Samstags arbeitet und prompt den Paß seines Sekretärs geschickt hat.
Eine plumpe Fälschung, Namen und Daten sind nachträglich eingesetzt.

Attn Sir,

The  attached file is the passport copy of our secretary Mr  Emeka  Nwosu of which you have to use and send the money to us, therefore we sincerely advised you to urgently go ahead and send the money to us today or first thing Monday morning to enable us proceed ahead in obtaining the requires documents on your behalf.

Thanks and we  await your urgently and rapid respond

Regards

Mr Camara

IP-Bereich unverändert von TogoTelecom
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs136603hbc;
        Sat, 8 May 2010 03:56:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.69.136 with SMTP id z8mr771655qai.233.1273316162823;
        Sat, 08 May 2010 03:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.85])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 34si4478137qyk.45.2010.05.08.03.56.00;
        Sat, 08 May 2010 03:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.85 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.85;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.85 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 74402 invoked by uid 60001); 8 May 2010 10:56:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273316160; bh=yUkMW6TLoUF24R9zK9srLPBTlgeAn6nAalaEzCeANow=; tent-Type; S2tpRoJy8++vY=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  l2nmy3eMWrK9A=;
Message-ID: <723312.73741.qm@web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: piQPss0VM1kPnLKwBi_5F7TGk5Q2Fs0JX8QukomlCGTni_p
PkTpk4wFjDTwo9dkt12LiABxr.5tlFSEt_cJZBZtMkNC6YxX5n0FWYfVCszd
d4DELUg0fC2Gd96UXiZ7TizhX3ncbbvl1ctZqNzHTnmyPZ8IYdYjXBTcx1d8
h_8rgov4fWodMLiXk157F8dZ_uoDlgohT7bpOKa.PvYicTQHW05X6iEXJZro
ixziSzMYQVQPdFGnQB8Rwv3lOt.UNMVM_pkHFRNBOc49P8IMjH9df65Bf
Received: from [41.207.162.2] by web57807.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 08 May 2010 03:56:00 PDT
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 03:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-397073623-1273316160=:73741"
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Januar 2011 um 19:53 von Uli »  

B9630071_-_Nwosu_.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
B9630071_-_Nwosu_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #11 - 09. Mai 2010 um 11:25

Fleißig, fleißg, auch am Sonntag. Er windet sich. Ich wollte doch nur wissen, wo er seine (meine) Knete abholen willl.

Attn Sir,
In sequel to your email this morning,i write to inform you that the are several western union money transfer agency here in our city of which money can  be received in any of the agent office, therefore it is not wise or possible by giving you any of their address or contact details,but be rest assured that the money will be receive by our secretary  one it is send by you, therefore we sincerely urged you to go ahead and make the wiring of the charges to enable us proceed ahead by obtaining the legal documentations on your behalf within 2 to 3 working days.
Sir sincerely advised you to feel free and send the money in the name of our secretary in the office it is going to be saved and received by him only.
Thanks and our personal regards
Mr Camara

Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs174271hbc;
        Sun, 9 May 2010 01:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.107.73 with SMTP id a9mr2004507vcp.65.1273393118662;
        Sun, 09 May 2010 01:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web57803.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web57803.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.81])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id c5si10928448vcx.28.2010.05.09.01.18.37;
        Sun, 09 May 2010 01:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.81 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.81;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.81 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 84257 invoked by uid 60001); 9 May 2010 08:18:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273393116; bh=Jma2fzvKXZtKNA9ccVtxUQobLMMnX5RmYnU0lguBpAs=; -Version:Content-Type; RNdPfILkifuOQ=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  uX6F4HYqhEZdQ=;
Message-ID: <738355.83348.qm@web57803.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: fQrVHdUVM1kDO7Nn7V8.Bfha20ogF9v5IeGE7qyf1bYgwA8
K7DRKgSGLW4mhxJqru7pWQtvV0GmDUtLMrgRBwFhJYo.3y1.pfmivyIvrioP
33SkPqdgk4.GlX3cY0tZSHHsEidB6xzrMZw2Ql7aBG029vXyMB__w7m6lyd2
4HCzZdKVtcKhtTcSq5S7xnMWySjxNHDHvo12xG5l5FCQWvF5V5xQpw0S2U4Y
8RVzIZ5v7gRKW3oUJ3xba5Q--
Received: from [41.207.162.1] by web57803.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 May 2010 01:18:36 PDT
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 01:18:36 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <z2i6a4ced561005081404xc56df50er6b36192b8ad94ee8@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-619129150-1273393116=:83348"

Gleiche IP-Adresse wie bei Antwort #1

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #12 - 09. Mai 2010 um 19:37

Attn:Sir,

I wish to state the address of the western union agency my secretary always go  in receiving money, therefore i would advise you to kindly use the same address and send the money as urgently as possible so that by tomorrow we shall be able to pick the money and proceed ahead to get the documents prepared on your name.
The address is as follows

Près Leader Price Agoe
Lome, 12874

Attn Sir we sincerely  advise you to used the stated information addres and send the money to the name of our secretary as urgent as possible tomorrow morning.
Regards
Mr Camara

Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs190669hbc;
        Sun, 9 May 2010 09:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.59.222 with SMTP id m30mr1793159qah.40.1273421081851;
        Sun, 09 May 2010 09:04:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web57804.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web57804.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.82])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 1si6337339qyk.108.2010.05.09.09.04.40;
        Sun, 09 May 2010 09:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.82 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.82;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.82 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98684 invoked by uid 60001); 9 May 2010 16:04:39 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273421079; bh=wGwkHbSlOr8GL7dQesYUM7R9lbYqKfqYmh8WOH5aMEI=; -Version:Content-Type; MIoSoLUBjviTc=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  10tm8QciNfKm0=;
Message-ID: <869519.98671.qm@web57804.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: aAeicZ8VM1mnaY_hR5rpJFzFUsCQTVOc_lTamHzj3QkiI0.
1EN4NvKY8MFTR_5Jn4ejibMqK7pgx72Pf_y0c6hqbjLTyoPtam1kLgr2Au1l
9aMHzfeZrRLkzRoWkQ.Y6fruENa_z.pEHo_5HFwNrwRSS0lWl2KuALlWj_3A
XOmdOv7BmgmN3XTQV.qfHc.gP_0kjfI7BjgGN0pK6phFNTu5rYaLGat9Rdng
8erm2.pOJdlyCN7nfsN9M80brwykGVk1BjJKHSqu3Mv4cOf4TyUzZN9TX92K
cj4E39LjiFJHWwH5eJM8-
Received: from [41.207.162.3] by web57804.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 May 2010 09:04:39 PDT
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 09:04:39 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <k2r6a4ced561005090216u3d34f55fg439c2b15c0fc2b8b@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1268754096-1273421079=:98671"

Na geht doch. Zu dumm nur, daß diese Adresse nicht auf meiner Liste existiert. Smiley
IP-Adresse wie üblich TogoTelecom.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 09. Mai 2010 um 20:47

Zu dem Pass B9630071 von Emeka Komla Nwosu:

Das ISO-Kürzel TGO ist ja oben noch richtig, aber im maschinenlesbaren Teil wurde es auf zwei Zeichen reduziert, was natürlich völliger Quatsch ist.

Das Staatswappen habe ich beim deutschsprachigen Wikipedia anders vorgefunden, das aber nicht korrekt ist, da der Wahlspruch des Landes auf dem Wappen nicht korrekt wiedergegeben wurde: Travail, liberté, patrie. Im englischsprachigen habe ich die korrekte Variante gefunden, die auch in dem Pass vorhanden ist.

In der ersten Zeile des maschinenlesbaren Teils sind die Platzhalter nicht korrekt. Ebenfalls fehlt, wie auch in der Zeile darunter, der dritte Buchstabe des ISO-Kürzels für die Nationalität.

Der Schriftsschnitt ist falsch!

Kontrollziffer der Passnummer ist falsch, die für Geburtsdatum und Ablaufdatum sind korrekt. Allerdings wurde die Person, von dessen Pass abgeschrieben wurde, am 31.12.1984 geboren und nicht am 12. April 1965!
Auch ist der Pass laut maschinenlesbaren Teil seit 3 Jahren abgelaufen.

Von den lesbaren Buchstaben der Unterschrift finde ich keinen in seinem Namen.

Im Netz habe ich nur Fälschungen gefunden, in zwei Variationen. Zunächst diese Billigversion, dann aber auch noch eine "bessere".

Ich nehme an, dass die "bessere" Version wie in diesem Thread von 419 dem Original entspricht.  Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Mai 2010 um 20:49 von Uli »  

419Mon_passport2.JPG ( 34 KB | Downloads )
419Mon_passport2.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Henny
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #14 - 10. Mai 2010 um 09:53

Der ist ja so etwas von ungeduldig! Das mit dem "such dir einen anderen Anwalt" werde ich mal Kathleen schreiben. Zwinkernd

Attn Sir,
Listen very carefully sir, the agent address giving to you is to right and the correct address and we can not do more than this again or it will be better for you to look for another lawyer of whom you can give much stress okay, we have early advised you to send the money with the giving information's and demanded an identity of the receiver's and the address of the western union money transfer agent which have been giving to you yesterday, now you are telling us that you did not find it in the listed western union location addresses, therefore we advise you to send the money there right now or you can forget about contacting us again as we are getting tired of you. but if you should want us to work for you kindly go ahead and send the money there as listed to you  just as i said early that we have so many agent here and  Togo is not Europe  thereby their address will be the same , but if really you want us to work for you go ahead and send the money now or just forget about disturbing us again.
Regards
Mr Camara

Spoiler für Header von TogoTelecom:
Received: by 10.239.156.78 with SMTP id l14cs212925hbc;
        Sun, 9 May 2010 21:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.59.70 with SMTP id k6mr2183951qah.237.1273466753566;
        Sun, 09 May 2010 21:45:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web57808.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web57808.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.86])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 17si6199125qyk.48.2010.05.09.21.45.51;
        Sun, 09 May 2010 21:45:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.86 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.86;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com designates 68.142.236.86 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=unitednationlawyer@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 9660 invoked by uid 60001); 10 May 2010 04:45:51 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273466751; bh=K9R+78MQj5UNpqaVGgviugsr1yEr4xrZ/9oa0fC/T+Q=; -Version:Content-Type; AKrs745d+Ni5I=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  fZ1NVfItEqVAA=;
Message-ID: <747522.9333.qm@web57808.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 4nAeEekVM1lt_amCra2CwMXD8TeQVHLnzTjSj9kzCl6U4PO
1UQ9in4.1h5AeAg15UoWNF.tl4gXYTycGGevtsnd1eoskw_x0PjthunvbbZV
tLEsIJiKViwgxiohKm.__d2PolnehvedsjhMNGDRFecXrs0DEHYuekkBBsVo
NfBQ4oA_7z2ghyJ5i8KVYl1FF55d0G5wMntVH_0Bf40Ii8TbtqvmtdN.arlx
BYoErxgE081namuySN1g7eaBzfd3R75rCbqutFP2LdlI-
Received: from [41.207.162.4] by web57808.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 09 May 2010 21:45:51 PDT
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:45:51 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <n2i6a4ced561005091056wdaac3c21m5e0fc05356625201@mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-564201763-1273466751=:9333"

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema