Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Dietmar Collins <collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1943 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Dietmar Collins <collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com>
01. April 2010 um 22:41

Smiley Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben mit folgendem Profil.

Collins D
Last Active: Online now!
Profile Views: 335 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: someone whose looking for the beloved..... yeah really love to meet the special one...

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Polish
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me
Music: rock and roll classical...and blues favourably oldies
Movies: odyessey lord of the rings and legend of the seeker mostly adventours
TV: jerry springer shows and oprah winfrey
Books: mills and boon... literature books
Sports: badminton squash...and lawntennis
Interests: just seeking for the beloved after th painful death of my wife..loking for a woman who is beautiful at heart... and loving and caring....god fearing
Dreams: to be with my dream lady... and my georgous one....
Best Features: my lips for kissing hehe cos i cant do without that and my eyes my most coslty part....
About Me: a very honest and caring man with a nice personality who is loving and caring...and who has a good charisma of loving....

Inbox-Mail
To:Me
Date:Dienstag, 16. März 2010 09:47:03
Subject:Hi dear am really sorry ...

Hi dear am really sorry for getting into ur privacy but i can not just allow you pass me by without me not knowing you more thats why i have to send you a message lol. Now to my self am collins dietmar19 age 40 years old my dad german my mums from texas houston but have stayed all my life in newyork thats make me from the states generally i guess. Am a civil engineer who deals with road construction and other general cönstruction . My works takes me round and round the countries especially the african countries cos they are undercivilised i belive my works take about 2 to 3weeks cos am placed strictly on a cöntract level. And i so much love my work cos it really gets me goin dear so thats all about my work. And know to my personal life am a man who considers him self honest ,trust worthy and tender hearted and out spoken.my life was all turned soar when my wife died giveing birth to my son max who is nine years old and really it left my heart tender cos she gave a life for a life my dear and so i believe its high time i let my wifes memories rest for me to move on cos am nt geting older and my son need a mum to.And to the woman am goin to love an care for she has to be lovely kind hearted openminded and romantic as well lol an a good heart too. so thats all i can say dear would love you to reply me back to my mail thats collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com thats where i visit more so would be waiten for ur reply my lady and would love to have urs and you can add me up dear to so we can talk over the messenger dear. take care waiten for ur soonest reply dear am off to work bye dear collins dietmar
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. April 2010 um 18:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Dietmar Collins <collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 01. April 2010 um 22:46

Hier nun seine Antwort via Email. 
Da hat er schon mal beim kopieren das "H" am Anfang nicht mitgenommen.
  Smiley

Von:      Dietmar Collins <collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com>
An:      xxx@gmx.at
Kopie:      
Betreff:      Collins from tagged
Datum:      24.03.2010 01:20:31

ow are you doing !!! 
I am so glad hearing from you again
You made me smile..
I guess you are working now and as for me, i am also working 
but i will have to stop now because i have to pick my son from school.
Well i have been so busy working on a trip to africa that is why i have been busy this days... 
I will be leaving the states tomorrow to africa, i am civillian contractor and i will be going to africa to construct 
a company road... Anyway i will be there working for 3 weeks and i will still be replying to your emails while i will be there...
I will really love to know so much about you and to keep communicating with you everyday..
Well to tell you more about me,things you want in future and your plans..... 
     From the feedback I have received over time suggests that I am intelligent, focused, well-spoken, a great cook, a good listener, adventurous, well-traveled, an active communicator with sound effects and hand movements Zwinkernd, witty albeit with a very dry sense of humor, soft-spoken yet with an outrageous laugh, a gentle man with a good soul that loves his life, intense, generous to a fault, and that my only religion is that of integrity. 
You would know that I am supportive, loving, cultured, worldly, remember too many facts yet can't remember lyrics to save my life, and sometimes have a difficult time coping with distractions (one of the downsides of being focused I suppose). As for my perspective: I feel that 
I am a worthy, compassionate, lovingman in those special times when I am completely in my power; the rest of the time I continue my life long journey of growing emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. If you like my description althrough then i am a man for you in terms of sharing true love and long term. Incase you forget about my height.. . .
    I am 5'11ft average body.I love and care very deeply. I'm serious in terms of sharing true love. Humor is a big part of my life, and I see humor in most situations. I will always have the little " kid " in me.. life is just too short not to enjoy it. To me, love is the greatest gift there is, and it shouldn't be abused or taken for granted. 
I'm a homeowner, love to cook and entertain, when I'm not working, i have alot time to be with son. I know you will love to know so much about me which i will also love to know much about you. I am very loyal and will be the best friend you could ever have or want, even more. 
I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but I am a friend for life, and want to always be there for you.I do not smoke or drink. 
      I love to make People smile and Happy at all Time. Its nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world, Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation with my partner is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. 
I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship. I believe i am making sence to you.I would really love to move ahead with you to see how it goes and to learn so much about you.Well due to my work, i am a busy man but for me to get the woman of my life, i can never be busy , so i will never be busy to talk to you , While i will be there in Africa, i will still email you..,i hope to read from you soonest.Take care and God bless you .
     Thinking about you.
   collins

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 24 Mar 2010 00:20:36 -0000
Received: from n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n5-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.8.62]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx048) with SMTP; 24 Mar 2010 01:20:36 +0100
Received: from [98.137.27.132] by n5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Mar 2010 00:20:32 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Mar 2010 00:20:32 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Mar 2010 00:20:32 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 118880.86434.bm@omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 36258 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Mar 2010 00:20:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1269390031; bh=gEgP7rVIg6AVXGfhh3fLKWaarZnYMHap7WtAFZ9vmdY=; -Version:Content-Type; wxpE/CtP5lmaQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  RhFpr9f2/nGGc=;
Message-ID: <927165.35593.qm@web113009.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ChTnSPIVM1nNIChK0eDHSxMEii9fwPDrHNIMuAs8uhWX8x.
tU9ipJgDyCjsLDW5NNUw.JIxoNOkJuDHEOe3yUiW.ByptXDP7XlvZLAat6ud
ctO_0i9aXn.NnP_JV7HxJYGUxCey7oplam8bcY9GZ_vgZz5vhY5hQtz6AZ1.
CIWN4Mc0XbBMqUB4SE5mjKJ5Sk4.XHzpMXvBKgg2fIR16szADz8qy103Csku
M6hG0nuWe3RlE6uZXLGa8Rr2N4IQP1l2VnaeTsLcdTgb1P0W8GmDCUQT6oce
a_tBTkVx7TET1PrBfKhlt4V_PaVYwE5348eT1VY8-
Received: from [41.155.38.50] by web113009.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:20:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Collins from tagged
To: xxx@gmx.at
In-Reply-To: <20100324000145.81140@gmx.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-133122680-1269390031=:35593"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6i75npGen84eVAEFK/syJmiNoEBJhgjYKpglu1TZLLw7xMZnJMXwBFK0zrU
udEInhYyaWAzwtcf5K2pCdD+gZ2/z4PnBLkwixZI+pVtXqOlCN41sOWgjaVeH7+UhPxHlGxFK/rc
sw7fg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 4WibeDt9PTRskHN2QzEwLfkxc2tpZEu4

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Dietmar Collins <collinsdietmar19@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 01. April 2010 um 22:51

zapparella schrieb on 01. April 2010 um 22:41:

zapparella schrieb on 01. April 2010 um 22:46:
Well i have been so busy working on a trip to africa that is why i have been busy this days...
I will be leaving the states tomorrow to africa, i am civillian contractor and i will be going to africa to construct
a company road... Anyway i will be there working for 3 weeks and i will still be replying to your emails while i will be there...

So ein  Smiley
Seine Mail kommt bereits am Absendetag der Mail aus Nigeria, obwohl er ja noch in Amerika sein will.  Durchgedreht

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 41.155.38.50

General Information

Hostname:	dial-pool38.lg.starcomms.net
      ISP:	Starcomms Limited
      Organization:	Starcomms Limited
      Proxy:	None detected
      Type:	Dial-up
      Assignment:	Static IP
      Blacklist: 1x

Geo-Location Information