Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Karina <KarinaRebrova@lavabit.com> (Gelesen: 1791 mal)

Tomcat
Ex-Mitglied

Karina <KarinaRebrova@lavabit.com>
20. Februar 2010 um 13:44

Kontakt über City of Brides, hat mich dort kontaktiert. 
Habe ihr meine Email hinterlassen, hat nun nach einer Woche geantwortet.
Ist 100% SCAM: X-Mailer TheBat! und verschleiert über England. Poste nur, um für andere die Info zu hinterlassen.
Die Mail gefällt mir eigentlich ganz gut, ist bestimmt einer der besseren Scammer-Texte.

Hello, stranger! I am Karina and I am very happy to start our communication! I am an easy going, kind and good looking lady! I like active way of life and don't like to waste any second of precious day! I prefer to spend my free time riding a bicycle, skiing, dancing, and just having fun! I am trying to be positive and optimistic! I like yoga and fitness! Yoga is helping me to concentrate and to understand myself better and fitness helps me to keep fit, which I think is very important for a lady, the same way like for men))) 

I am also a very dreamy girl! I like dreaming a lot! I like thinking about my plans for future and imagining many different things! For example one of my dreams is traveling! You know, I have never in my life been abroad! I know it might sound very strange and may be even funny for you, but here in Ukraine not everyone can allow to go abroad! I would like to go to Paris, Rome, London and other beautiful cities! But most of all i like dreaming about my second half!) i can't wait when i meet him! who knows, may be this very moment the One for me is reading these lines???Smiley I have decided to look for a man abroad because I don't like the way our Ukrainian men behave and treat their women and their beloved! I understand that not all of them are so bad and that there are surely good men who adore there women and appreciate their relations, but I just haven't been lucky to meet someone like this! My last relations finished a year ago! It was a rather ordinary story, i loved him, but then it was found out that we have different aims in life and different opinions about other important things, the reason is that before it we didn't notice it and never discussed such important topics like family together, future children and so on! In spite of it we managed to stay friends and when we meet each other accidentally we are not running to different corners, but can easily communicate! Not all people can behave this way, I believe! Anyway, this all is in the past and during the whole year I am a free girl looking for my happiness, but only now I have decided that i am ready to make a serious step and really to look for someone and not only dream about my prince! By the way, i am not looking for an ideal man! I am looking for a mature, reliable, caring and attentive man who knows what he wants from life, who knows how to make his beloved woman happy and inspired and how to refresh the relations! I am a very loving and devoted person and I am sure that when I meet my love I will treat him the best I can, so, I would like to see the same treatment to myself as well!) i don't think that demand a lot, right? And which features would you like to see in your beloved woman? What are you looking for? 

Well, i really don't want you to get bored while reading all that stuff, that's why i think it is enough for the beginning and I will finish here! 

Believe me, i will be waiting for your reply very impatiently, cause I want to get to know you better and believe me, I also have something else to tell you about myself and my life, so let's continue this interesting talk?Smiley 

Karina

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:

From KarinaRebrova@lavabit.com Sat Feb 20 08:17:07 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxx@xxx.com via 98.136.167.127; Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:56:03 -0800
Return-Path:
X-YMailISG: qps3E2K1fVoVE964GsYclYh7Ygct4Wqi0P2iNIrOP1_3FBSGKKcUbwncWA--
X-Originating-IP: [72.249.41.33]
Authentication-Results: mta1033.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=lavabit.com; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=lavabit.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO karen.lavabit.com) (72.249.41.33)
by mta1033.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:56:03 -0800
Received: from b.earth.lavabit.com (b.earth.lavabit.com [192.168.111.11])
by karen.lavabit.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id C138224ED81
for ; Sat, 20 Feb 2010 03:56:01 -0600 (CST)
Received: from p (85.13.237.74.reverse.coreix.net [85.13.237.74])
by lavabit.com with ESMTP id VW81AUOZYRGL
for ; Sat, 20 Feb 2010 03:56:01 -0600
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com;
PpCE9JL8q7fs0=;
ent-Type;
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:17:07 +0200
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.80.06) Professional
Reply-To: KarinaRebrova@lavabit.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <69234393.20100220101707@lavabit.com>
To: xxx@xxx.com
Subject: hi
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------7F11820129B4D55E"
Content-Length: 202079
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2012 um 21:43 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ua10868 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
jensgg
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Röttenbach
Re: Karina <KarinaRebrova@lavabit.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Februar 2010 um 14:24

@ Tomcat

Du tust Recht daran zu warnen. Die Mailadresse wird von Google bereits bei romancelovescams und bei scamwarners.org gefunden.

Smiley über 

Code
Alles auswählen
inetnum:        85.13.232.160 - 85.13.238.191
netname:        COREIX-DS
descr:          Coreix Limited - Dedicated Server Additional IP Allocations

Die Datezeile verweist auf Ukraine. 
Zitat:
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:17:07 +0200

Grüße
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2010 um 14:33 von jensgg »  
Zum Seitenanfang