Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Irina <hirisish@ymail.com> (Gelesen: 3792 mal)

Seeker
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Irina <hirisish@ymail.com>
18. Februar 2010 um 12:38

Also Mal wieder eine Einstellung von mir...
Aufgrund der Fledermaus im Internetcafe nehme ich mal an dass es sich hier nicht wirklich um was reales handelt...
Was auch interessant ist, ist die Tatsache, dass Ihre Mutter auch mitliest... Und das im Cafe? Zwinkernd

Spoiler:
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtTQ0w9MA==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: Irina <hirisish@ymail.com>
X-Message-Info: Dwhif22/k3ZQ2Ll4
Received: from smtp114.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com ([69.147.102.77]) by snt0-mc4-f32.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
      Tue, 24 Nov 2009 06:26:10 -0800
Received: (qmail 32185 invoked from network); 24 Nov 2009 14:26:09 -0000
Received: from  (hirisish@188.187.132.61 with plain)
        by smtp114.plus.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 24 Nov 2009 06:26:05 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: U1tMj3qswBAHXZgeOqFIJi1vqtb0BU92uRdRtVJDmw--
X-YMail-OSG: kfTGJPnJ7YdZAQqnJCEU4g_hpMKSX6Z56RrtUwEEFEDvadXU
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:25:22 -0800
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.64.01 Christmas Edition) Home
Reply-To: Irina <hirisish@ymail.com>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <141982375.20091124172522@ymail.com>
To: XXX <XXX@hotmail.com>
Subject: I will be glad to learn you more close!
In-Reply-To: <BAY112-W1665BB3FD7FEE57411D7C8A79D0@phx.gbl>
References: <BAY112-W1665BB3FD7FEE57411D7C8A79D0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------11A1D9C41CCE45E"
Return-Path: hirisish@ymail.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Nov 2009 14:26:10.0104 (UTC) FILETIME=[11540B80:01CA6D12]

Wenn ich nicht Irre, kommt die Nachricht auch aus Yoshkar-Ola was aber relativ gut zu Novocheboksarsk passen könnte.

So aber jetzt Ohne Umschweife zu den NAchrichten:

Mail 1:
Hi XXX!!!I was very glad when I has see your letter in my mailbox. It is so nice receive of you! Frankly speaking I couldn’t hope for it.I don’t know what to say in my  first letter,because I never got acquainted through internet before. It’s something new and unusual for me. But I’ll try write good letters to you. I suppose you’ll be able to understand my words and what I will say to you. I hope that I'll find somebody,specially for me who can share this day with me!Little about me: My birthday on October, 14th 1985. So as you could understand me I'm 24 years old.I have a nice red hair,also it is possible to tell long. I have blue eyes as you can see in my picture. Well,my height of a body of 5,7 and weight of 120 kbs. So,also I very much similarly to Sports competitions and everything,that to it connected,I - the borrowed gymnastics,I very much similarly to healthy the image of a life,and I think,similarly to which everyone owes it.I wasn't married.I think first of all I need to know anything about my man,to spend a lot of time with him and only then I think the time will come and I will be able to decide he is for me or not. I hope that you can understand me. Maybe it's not right but I'm afraid of making mistakes. I understand that there is no life without mistakes but I would like,it has well learned concerning the friend the friend. My search is very serious. Please,try to believe me and to understand me. I would hope,that yours the purposes will be similar,I would like to hear yours ideas,that you desire during the future. I think,which we should understand and dismantle the friend the friend,and then meet. I would like to know more about your family and to learn a little bit more in detail about your birth? XXX you probably would like to learn more in detail about my character as I want to know more about your character. I can tell about it only according to mine familiar. I'm too open,simple girl. I can tell precisely by myself that the sociable and purposeful woman.I love to be in a circle of the cheerful,clever friends.In a circle of the people which I communicate with,I haven't found the man whom would be possible to connect the destiny with. I have finished the university some years ago. So I work as the hairdresser. XXX you know that my student's years were the happiest in my life. We had cheerful,friendly company which had time simultaneously well to study and to have a rest. With Internet I work for the first time. Difficultly something to speak about it,you see, XXX you are the first man whom I communicate with the help of Internet. I will be with impatience wait for your letter. I hope that my photo is pleasant to you. Please,send me your photos,WELL?I very happy will see them.

Your new friend,Irina!

Mail 2:
Hi XXX. Have good day. I waited your letter and was very much is pleased,when you have written to me. Your structure and I was interesting to me is pleased,that we begin to learn each other more well and to develop our acquaintance. I think,that it is an interesting thing,to learn someone far through the Internet. It is unusual to me,because I a little is familiar with the Internet. XXX,I want to inform you,that I have no the computer at home also I go in Internet-cafe,in free from work time. That to View translation my  letters to you I use the electronic program the interpreter,because for me is faster and it is convenient to write for you in Russian,and then to View translation the letter on English. I hope,that you can understand well my letters.I studied the English language Earlier at school,and after that in college and I understand your letters very well.Only please don't use Reductions of words. While I didn't establish the computer in the house,therefore that I have no there telephone.XXX,I want to tell to you it is a little about itself. I have I have very good family,I have daddy,His name is Dmitry and mum,Her name is Ekaterina they very good people. But I haven't what brothers and sisters,in family I was one child,and I always,asked mum that at me to be the brother and the sister,but earlier in Russia to be very much hard times to have many children and on this I in family one child. And you have brothers or sisters and how many them? We frequently with parents are chosen together on a camping and we have other entertainments. I live in city Novocheboksarsk of the Republic Chuvashiya. City not of the large size,and in it is a little the people. Basically at us in city various factory and factories. Is present some restaurant and bar. The city is constructed not by high houses till 3-5 floors. Tell to me about the job. She is pleasant to you? To me My job is pleasant. I very much like to laugh and I respect the people with good by humour. I like to travel. I yet wasn't far from mine at home,but I dream in the future to visit in different places. I 2-3 times in week go to be engaged in sports hall,to hold my body in the order. I as to like to play very much volleyball and in tennis when I have free time from work. And you XXX,have many sports  in the life? You love Entertainment on a nature? A hunt? fishing? A camping? Some inform me things about the entertainment. It will be very interesting to me to learn about it. I wait for your letters. Sincerely yours Irina.

Mail 3:
Hi my XXX. How you today? I'm glad to receive yours e-mail. I think,that I more seriously now think of acquaintance through the Internet. XXX,when you established the structure in a service of acquaintances,you thought of an opportunity to find the man for the serious relations? Be you can did it to have a small entertainment? Inform me about it please. Inform me,why you have decided to get acquainted in the Internet,instead of in the street. I in the life had no good acquaintances in the street. I think,that if the man specially uses a service of acquaintances,it has serious intentions to find the special man for himself. To me told about many games on the Internet,but I hope,that you the serious man. XXX,I would like,that you wrote to me the small story,how the usual man in your country lives. At our peoples different culture and life,and I think this story will help me better to understand you. I think,that on TV tell not always truth,and I never do opinion on the other people from the TV set. I hope,that willn't tell some things about it tiresome for you. With what importance of family in your country and what opinion at you concerning it. XXX,I heard,that the women of your country frivolously  concern to family,that for them their career is more important. And some women marry and at once do divorce to take half of money from the husband. It is the truth? It is very difficult to me to understand it. I think,that the creation of family is very important in life and it is impossible to play by feelings of other people and to have the large purse from it. I already informed to you,that I have a work, which takes away from me a lot of free time.My salary not so large,but suffices to me for life and I frequently am helped by my parents. but I all the same to like the job and I want in the future me this job. XXX,what you have opinion rather importance of education in life? Together to me please opinions. Dear now it is time to me to go home. I will write to you tomorrow. I wait for your letters. Yours Irina.

Mail 4:
Hi dear XXX. I'm pleased to receive e-mail from you. Your letter had the interesting information for me. Today at work I thought of you and these ideas were pleasant for me,it was pleasant to me to realize there is a man,which reads my ideas and writes that that specially for me. XXX,write to me what foodstuffs to you it is pleasant. My parents very much love the foodstuffs,which I prepare on kitchen. There can be sometime I can prepare for you yours favourite foodstuffs. To you it was pleasantly? Me very much like different sweet things,such as a pie,cake,sweet. But frequently I don't permit itself to have it to not be thick. Still I love beautiful clothes and different things of light colours. I like of light tone,such as light-blue,pink,beige. And what your favourite colour? I love modern music of the different countries also I love to dance. XXX,what music it is pleasant to you? You dance? My friends speak,that I not bad dance. I love to go on a discoteque,very much I love to be in a bar with the friends and look at cinemas various films with a strong sound. To me as film very much is pleasant to look the Brazilian teleserials about love,these lovely and romantic. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. I like such old American films as Gladiator,Brave Heart. Mel Gibson is a good actor. New films are  also interesting to me. I have seen “The chronicles of Riddick” and “Another vs Predator” recently. Now I also love prime James Bond. I liked it. I have some favourite shows. For example - "Wildlife" from BBC. They show the most beautiful views of nature and animals. I like to watch programs about nature and animals very mach! Criminal programs have the biggest rating on TV,because here TV reporters tell about crimes occurring during a day or a week,they tell about leaders and authorities of criminal business in  Russia, juvenile murderers and racists,addicts,maniacs,etc. You know the level of crimes is extremely high in Russia. The majority of our country like to watch these programs. But I hate to do it. What you love to do in free time? You love evening walk? Today with the mum I  did small travel on shops,we did some purchases for houses. I told to the mum  about our acquaintance,she has told,that would like to see you. For my mum it is important,that I got acquainted with good man also was happy. Yours the family has special opinion concerning yours personal of life? Or,probably,you think,that it only your personal business?

Now I finish the letter and I will be expect your letter. Yours Irina.

Mail 5:
Hi lovely XXX! I today waited the break at work to come in Internet-cafe and to read yours e-mail. tell me honourly,and you wait for my letters? To me would like to learn about your ideas concerning our acquaintance. Whether you have any ideas on learning me better. I very much would want to learn more close about that with what you the man. Probably you have to me any frank questions? I consider you as the good man and I think,that you to like many women. You want to me to tell about the last experience with the women? I had in the past some relations with the men,but they brought to me only one disappointments. I have lost hope to meet the good man in the city for creation of family.Our men accept a lot of alcohol and at all don't respect the wives and children. At them on mind only entertainments and they cannot well care of family. XXX, Write to me please,what you are good family?  What you would want to have family and relation in it? I with impatience will wait yours e-mail. with each your letter I more well understand with what you inside man,what at you ideals. I like to read,when you tell about yourselves.

Always I wait for your letters.

Kiss you.

Your Irina.

Mail 6:
Hi my lovely XXX. How you today? I hope,that you OK. are pleasant to read me your letters. Our exchange of opinions is interesting to me and I think,that now I can make some opinion on what your character. Earlier I was sure,that is unreal to have attachment to the man and mark to it the large sympathy,if not met it and didn't carry out with him together time. But now I feel pleasure,when I have yours e-mail,I think of you and sometimes I have sadly,when I think,that we far. I very much would want,when I come back from  work to come to you in the visitors,to bring with myself any tasty pie. We could drink tea,and then together to go for a walk. Probably it would be wonderful. I feel sadly because we have the relation only through the Internet. Sometimes there is a desire to embrace and to be near to the man. I frequently,when I be in cafe I see various pairs people,I look as they embrace each other,nice talk and then I'm sharper I feel the loneliness. I don't know,whether you have feeling of loneliness. If you too feel it then you understand me and know,that frequently would be desirable,that a line was the man,which will support always and to understand you,will help at any time you and to console you.  XXX,I would like to learn your opinion doing our acquaintance by more serious. Probably,we could meet and carry out some time together. It would be very good. What you dear XXX,think  concerning it? For me it is very important to know,whether you want to have more serious relations with me,than letter. Inform me please ideas concerning it. Kiss and embrace.

Yours Irina.

Mail 7:
Hi my lovely XXX. Have good day. I was very glad to read your letter and to learn,that you understand me. Presently it is possible seldom to meet the man,which could and wanted to understand you. It is really pleasant,that you too would like to see me and to carry out with me time. It means for me,that you want to have with me more serious  relations,than simply letters. XXX,I'm really very glad to understand,that there is such man,to which I'm necessary. I'm grateful to destiny,that she allowed me to get acquainted with you. I consider,that this large progress forward in our relations. I have very many imaginations concerning that as we can together carry out time. XXX dear,today I would like to learn your opinion concerning children. I very much love children,some mine familiar have them and I have the large pleasure,when I look,as they care of them. Sometimes,when my friends leave in the evening in cinema or cafe,they leave the child at me at home,that I looked after and cared of it, while they are absent. Then I have the large pleasure to show care of the kid. I would like to have children,my friends speak,that I would be the good mum.Lovely,tell to me please about the relation to children. By the way,my parents asked me about you, XXX. They asked concerning your enthusiasmes,work,parents. I by him told about you.  They speak you hi. My mum took from me you e-mail,probably she wants to send to you something. Lovely,it is time to me to go. I will wait for yours the letters.

Kiss you.

always yours Irina.

Mail8:
Hi my dear XXX. I'm very glad again to read your letter. My mum has read your letter! She has believed to all your words,her is difficult for convincing of something,but this time she has like to you all soul and she has blessed us!I congratulate you,you have earned trust of mum! After what difficult attitudes with Russian men at me were,my mum any more didn't trust,that I will find worthy to myself the man and here there were you! And she very much hopes,that at all of us it will be good also we will have a safe meeting. I'm so glad! I already begin to miss without you. We are familiar a little to time,and it seems,that I know you for a long time. My love I try to prepare our meeting. I want to please you,that through XXX. I will have a vacation. But I can it postpone on a few. I will be very happy,if we can meet you and lead even two weeks. As I want to inform you,that Russia doesn't let out the young and lonely women. Therefore I should arrive to you as the tourist. I want to know my pleasure,what you think of it? I consider,that only personal meeting will help us to find our happiness,which we so long searched for. It is very interesting to me as to learn your habits of enthusiasm. I want to know culture of your country. Please inform me the best time to stay to you??? That you had more free time. Though if you will be at work day,I can be at you at home,and evening to wait you from work and to feed by tasty supper. What you think of it? I very much wait our meeting,when we will have romantic evening and we will stay one. I found some addresses of travel companies in my city. Soon  I  plan  to  go  there  and  to learn, how it is better to us to organize  our  meeting. XXX, and you as plan to carry out today's evening. You probably a lot of time give back to the work and have a little rest? It seems,that many men love to waste time houses at the TV set,to look football or boxing. Than you love to be engaged per usual days from work? I heard,what many men in your country,play in golf and bowling,XXX,You like these games?

Write to me my dear. gently kiss you. Your Irina.

Mail 9:
Hi my favourite XXX. Is very glad to your letter! I missed for you. Today I had the very much intense day at work and is very tired.Now I have the large desire to reach home and to fall in my bed. Dear,I didn't go yet in a travel company to learn the information on that how more convenient to organize our meeting. I will do it the coming days. How you today XXX? Inform me about the mood. What you have ideas on that day when will see me? Now I'm sent to have a rest. I shall  write  to  you  tomorrow. Write to me mine dear. Kiss you. Your

Irina.

Mail 10:
Hi my favourite XXX!I'm very glad again to speak with you. I send you my passionate pictures which I show only to you and more to anybody as you already for me mean also I much can open to you and show even such pictures. I'm confident you grow fond of it!I'm writting aletter to you and smiling.I'm constantly thinking of you XXX and I can't concentrate on something else. Today I have good mood,and how you my lovely? I missed for you and I have some news to you. I spoke with the mum,concerning our meeting,then we  talked to her with the agent of travels. My mum agreed,what it is necessary to me to meet you XXX. She agrees,that it is necessary to me to travel to you on some time. She has told,that if we will like each other and we will decide,that we want to be close each other,she will get acquainted with the large pleasure with you and to invite you in the house as though son. I'm very glad,that we have progress in our relations. Lovely XXX,inform,whether your businesses and circumstances allow you to accept me a bit later?  I hope,that I willn't create to you inconvenience in your businesses. At me the large desire to see you.The agent of travel has told,that tomorrow I can receive the information, how I can be helped by a travel company in organization of travel to you. Inform me XXX About the opinions,what ideas you have about it?

Kiss you! Kiss you! Kiss you!

Always yours Irina.

MAil 11:
Hi my dear! I'm very glad to receive your letter and to learn, that you too want to meet me and to hold in the hands. It is pleasant to me to know,that there is a man,for which I the desired man and which expects,to see me. XXX,and as your native people will concern to that I will arrive to you? XXX,I wouldn't like to create for you any inconveniences. XXX,today I visited the agent travels. He has told,that their firm can prepare for me travel. It will require approximately about two weeks. They will be to prepare for me the passport and insurance,then they will be to order for me the visa. The agent has told,that behind the visa I owe to reach in Moscow in your embassy. He has told,that now uneasy to receive the visa of the tourist to you,but they can care of,that I could receive the visa almost without problems. The ambassador it,a little time will be required to reserve for me the ticket and to develop more convenient route of the plane. I have told them,that probably I will conclude with them the contract for my travel, toon. Tomorrow I will learn from them full details rather cost and necessary documents. Today I had small free time from my work also hadn't time in detail all to learn. So i will talk to my parents to ask them,to help to me to pay this contract. I very much hope,my lovely,that at us all will be good also we can be speed beside with each other. I very much frequently I think of it. I have various imaginations concerning us of a two. and you,my favourite? Dear XXX,I wanted to learn from you,if cost travels will be large,whether you can help me with some by part it? My parents cannot be named as the rich people,and I not wanted very strongly to worry their finance. I hope,that some money for our meeting willn't be a problem for you. But if yours financial position now heavy,I will try itself to find any the decision for this purpose. Favourite,write to me is speed.

I love you. Kiss you. Your Irina.

Mail 12:
My love XXX, I thought before writing to you this letter much. Only do not experience, and do not think that bad. I to you wish to tell, that I love you!! My dear I now I feel it all heart!!! My love, I cannot live without you. You became a part of my life. Please read through this letter carefully and try to understand everything, that I shall write now.. My dear I wish to be with you! I want that we were together! I want that we had the most beautiful family, the most beautiful children that we were happy! I love you and I wish to lead with you all life, you for me the most dear that are on light, you and my parents for me all!!! My darling, I went to travel agency to learn as I can arrive to you. In agency to me have told that for my trip to you the visa, the passport for travel abroad and the insurance because I never went abroad is necessary to me and these documents are necessary for me, that I could leave the country. As I will need to buy the air ticket aboard the plane through agency, to me have told that this obligatory condition of travel agency. I dream of our meeting, and I want that we were together. I love you and I wish to give you everything, that is at me. My darling, only is a greater problem, it is a trip is very dear to me. You know that in Russia live not richly and that I too not from a rich society. Yes I am well formed, but I have no very good work and consequently I receive not the greater salary. My parents cannot help me now with wash with a trip. They speak that at them now very difficult period and they should pay the credit which they took on repair of the house. My parents have told, that you as the man, should pay all charges for my trip. My love, you can help to pay to me these charges for my trip? I understand that it very difficultly for you, but if your answer yes tomorrow I learn how you can help me, well? I have studied how many to me to be necessary money, to pay to travel agency. Medical examination and the insurance costs - 154,59 $, the passport for travel abroad - 64,53 $, the visa costs (which I shall order for 3 months, and it will be ready in current of 5 days) - 139,84 $, it because I do for fast time. Mine XXX, for these 3 months we shall have time to get married with you and I should not come back to Russia when at me to end validity of the visa. The ticket will cost for me approximately (services of travel agency here enter) - 500 $. Then the ticket for a train up to Moscow will be necessary to me is will cost 94,32 $ as I live not so close to this big city. All this will cost as we have counted up 953,28 $. My favourite, I understand that it very much greater money, and it is very a shame to me to ask them from you, but I cannot arrive to you without your help. XXX, lovely I have no many money and I have told them, that while I  shall  talk to you I shall do this contract. Favourite, I today was injured  by  all  these things. I did attempts to borrow this money at some people, but nobody could to me help. I hope, that you can help me this  money  and that it is not for you a problem. I very much want to feel  you  beside. Favourite, I wait with impatience your answer and I hope,  that at us the time together will be speed. If such money it is not  so  difficult  for  you  and  it does not become a barrier to us, tomorrow  I shall go in a travel company and to conclude the contract. I  shall wait very much and to hope, that we shall be together. I love you. Your Irina.

Und so weiter...
Laut Google ist sie in anderen Verzeichnissen auch schon erfasst, hier aber noch nicht... Also bis jetzt Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2010 um 22:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Irina <hirisish@ymail.com>
Antwort #1 - 18. Februar 2010 um 13:05

Pic 489207 is definitiv nicht in Ru gemacht) Kann sie das erklären?)

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2010 um 22:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 18. Februar 2010 um 13:06

Danke... Auf was ihr alles schaut 
Ist mir gar nicht aufgefallen... 
Mal nachfragen und bescheid geben
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2010 um 22:37 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 18. Februar 2010 um 13:09

@ ReiSt

No Problem) Architektur sieht gar nicht russisch aus) Zudem Zone steht auf Deu) Hier is alles kyrillisch)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 18. Februar 2010 um 13:13

JA, beim genaueren hinsehen, ist es, so nehme ich mal an, eh aus Deutschland... Bei uns sind die Fussgänger auf den Schildern Männer Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2010 um 22:36 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 18. Februar 2010 um 13:21

@ ReiSt

Jaha, ich weiss) habs mit eigenen Augen gesehen)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 18. Februar 2010 um 13:27

Die Schilder gesehen, aber mich nicht?  Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 18. Februar 2010 um 14:24

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 18. Februar 2010 um 14:28

Seeker schrieb on 18. Februar 2010 um 12:38:

Laut Google ist sie in anderen Verzeichnissen auch schon erfasst, hier aber noch nicht... Also bis jetzt Zwinkernd

Das hab ich ja eh schon gesagt Zwinkernd
Aber gefragt hab ich trotzdem... Bin ja so neugierig Zwinkernd

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Julia
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 18. Februar 2010 um 14:31

@ ReiSt

Sry) da gabs zu viel zum lesen))) Und meinst Englisch, was ich gar nicht mag)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 18. Februar 2010 um 22:04

Zitat:
@ ReiSt

No Problem) Architektur sieht gar nicht russisch aus) Zudem Zone steht auf Deu) Hier is alles kyrillisch)

Das ganze Schild ist aus Deutschland, inklusive das Schild für den Hydranten und für Wasserleitung. Allerdings weiß ich nicht, in welcher Stadt sie da gewesen ist.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #11 - 18. Februar 2010 um 22:11

Mail 12 finden wir identisch oder in weiten Teilen identisch bei:
Yuliya Harisova <julia.bolly@yahoo.com> <yuliyavale@gmail.com> <anyamova@mail.ru> Smiley
Anna/Anya <angelok5757@yandex.ru> <angelochek4537@yandex.ru> <angelokanka@rambler.ru> Smiley
Allerdings wollen die Fotos nicht so ganz passen. Da gab es wohl schon Gesichts-OP! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Ebenfalls werdet ihr den Satz:
Zitat:
Well,my height of a body of 5,7 and weight of 120 kbs

auch bei uns im Forum häufig finden!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Februar 2010 um 22:12 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema