Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) James Pederson <jamespederson51@yahoo.com> <robertmorteo@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3737 mal)

sister-act
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
James Pederson <jamespederson51@yahoo.com> <robertmorteo@yahoo.com>
22. Januar 2010 um 21:06

Smiley Der hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben. 

In seiner Inbox-Mail gibt er mir seine  Smiley mit keiner Vorwahl.  Aber!!!!!  Wir sind ja nicht dumm und habe heraus bekommen das das eine nigerianische Handynummer ist. 

Enter telephone number below
Example: +2348058043083

Information on phone number range +234 805XXXXXXX

Number billable as mobile number 
Country or destination Nigeria 
City or exchange location  
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd

James P 
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Profile Views: 206 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Honesty is all i need right now

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
About Me: Seeking spirited guide for unbridled fun. Must Love Boating & Sailing! Great Food and Wine, Water, Fire & Backyard B-B-Qs with lots of friends! One more thing; You absolutely MUST love kids!!! Smiley I am a proud, full-time single Dad to my amazing 7 yr. old son and share my two teen daughters. Beyond this, I'm a fairly straight forward guy who loves life. I work hard and care about all those around me. I am truly blessed to have wonderful family and friends who I adore! I am really sylly most of the time and love to have fun. Who has time to be serious?! All kidding aside, I think the only time I am serious is when I'm working. Other than that, life is too short so let's have a blast while we can!~ In the summer, I spend every waking moment on my boat exploring the Islands of Casco Bay (as you can probably tell by my pics)! Nightly Sunset Happy Hours are the norm, floating BB-Qs and Star Gazing, usually tied up to my other boating friends. Boaters are the funnest lot you'll ever find!

Inboxmail Zitat:
To:Me
Date:Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010 02:10:21
Subject:Hello Beautiful,i am checking through ...

Hello Beautiful,i am checking through various profile and yours seems to attract me ,i will be very happy to get acquainted with you and see what happens between us if there will be possibility of a relationship we can both develop.I am a new member on Tagged, havent made much friends yet so i am very picky about who i send emails to,My name is James ,51 year Caucacian white american with German linaga,i have a son with no wife because she suffered cancer and died some years back. Please feel free to check my profile and if you find me interesting, do not hesitate to email me, i understand the risk of giving out personal info's online to someone you haven't met so if you feel we should communicate here a little, i do not have any problem with that,to show you how serious i am about getting to find a soul mate,if you think you can trust me, you can provide me with your email address so i can write,telling you more about myself or send me an email to jamespederson51@yahoo.com,even when i do not need to check this site before communicating with you because communications matters a lot for stuff like this. If you have any question to ask, feel free and don't bite around and i will do my best to clarify anything and if I am not what your looking for,I wish you all the best in your search . Distance, race,culture do not matter to me because i do not see them been a determinant factor to the quest of find true love.Looking to read more from you as i think you are the right choice,i am wishing you a wonderful day and i hope you joy it. Until i hear more from you again,God bless you.I may be out of the site soon so please do not hesitate to send me an email and i will write you back.Here is my number 8058043083 incase you may want to call James

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 20:40 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: James Pederson <jamespederson51@yahoo.com> <robertmorteo@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Januar 2010 um 21:17

Smiley Wieder einmal einer der gerne schreibt.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: James Pederson <jamespederson51@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx@gmx.de 
Kopie:  
Betreff: MORE INFO ABOUT ME 
Datum: 20.01.2010 00:52:44 

Dear xxx, i am so happy to receive your email  address of Tagged and also chatting with you,i am new to this online dating thing,i have computer knowledge but never tried meeting people over it especially when i need to look for a soul mate,I knew someone who is happily married now and it all started this way so i begining to believe in it even if i have been hurt in the past.It was nice you followed my instruction and i am really happy because i can sense you are a woman who will definately make her man happy and i wish to be that man to you. Like i hav said After reading some response,i decided to start communication with only you because you are my choice

My name is James Pederson,51 years male from  Saint Louis Misouri  USA.I am a widowed of one son, i stay with my son and pet i love so much because i do most of my things indoor.I specialize on Graphic and Textile Design,work at home so i can spend time with my son.I am a Certified Engineer,into construction works and Labor,i love to learn new things also work very hard.Although i have been hurt several times but i would still give anyone good woman a chance,i like to be corrected,i love to listen,i need a woman in my life to fulfill my dreams of a happy home,i never had much of the parental care because i was raised by a British Parent,my foster parents, very lovely family and i missed them everyday as i was been told stories of my parent.Today i have my own houses in  two states in CA and MO, cars, good income just because i believed in myself.I am very willing to relocate to any where if i find true love,even outside my location, so i do not have any problem with distance and age and besides i totally agree with you when you said talked out sex outside a commited relationship, you sure have the right person and i am very interested.

My hobbies are swimming, staking, cooking, dancing and love reading when i am free..I like to surf,camp outdoors, do a lot of quality stuffs with my spare time,i love camping out,going out on an exotic dinner dates,i games,what more can i say,well you have to ask me so i could tell you more. What can i say,i am a German guy with an American history at hand smiles,my dad a German man,and my mom American.My religion:....I come from a religious Family but i consider myself more of a spiritual person but not religious,My education:.....i would like to think that i have been educated through out my life of hard knocks ,i have lived and learned a lot both good and bad things,how colorful things are when you look back on them 

Favorite hot spots:.....Any place that I can be myself and laugh a lot ,and its got to be warm . I am also a huge University of Texas fan.I lived there when I was a kid and have been a die hard fan for over 30 years ,I love the place. I have always wanted to visit Ireland and Europe......Favorite things:......I love Bahama Breeze, Carrabba's grill ,Kona coffee,two shots of Expresso in my coffee. like spring time in the Carolina's & summer sunsets in the Careabbean..BBQ at Black's and Tex Mex at Chuy's in Austin Texas.and of course the Texas Longhorns .......Last read:....i like to read the Sunday paper, maybe a few magazines from time to time,My Grandparents were racist,dead now.I like going to the Armory Lounge at the Regency. It is relaxing and they're usually playing smooth R& B, but I really prefer hanging with friends and playing with the kids.

My Basics are.........I would like to think I am an easy going person ,not a spaz saying that he is..LOL!! I am 6.2ft tall and I weigh around 200 lbs ,and like everyone else i think i could look a lot better but in the real world none of use have the time to be perfect ... I work hard at my job and have been doing it for over 12 years ...I would like to find a woman that is active and up beat ,not hug up on the fact that her hair doesn't look perfect like to play video computer today or she may have found a new laugh line ,like OMG the worlds going to end ... I would like to think that I am compassionate person and things like wrinkles or a new Grey hair is going to change how I feel about a person ,I would like to find a Genuine person that has a wants to live life and not to stress about everything,I love to be with a woman who is caring,trustworthy, truthful,understanding, gentle,God fearing and most of all a woman whom we can share our good and bad times together, spirituality has to do her personal believe, who will be there in terms of needing a helping hand, who will stand by me all the time and who can share my whole heart with,it does not matter if you have kids or not, if you are rich or poor,i would like to find someone who compliments my life and makes it more interesting. sounds easier than it really is. I'm active and like to be out and about,,,,,,,a christian who always put God first in everything i do.

I have a nice circle of friends (mostly woman, not sure why) and a job that at times can be time demanding. I'm not a knight in shining armor, prince charming, or a soul mate (cell mate more like it). i think, if that is the expectation of a first meeting, it can only go downhill from there. i mean, come on... hi nice to meet you... soul mate or not? wow ...what pressure!!...i would want someone who can come up with "the plans" some of the times. she would rather be at a beach bar on a Saturday afternoon, then napping and getting ready for a night at the blue martini...so if this a bit like you... let's arrange to "bump" into each other at a happy hour somewhere and see what develops from there. I would love to hear more from you real soon and hope we get Intimated soon, I hate lies cheaters,deceivers and I cherish truth, love,care,loyalty and understanding.If you give me the chance, i know i can make you happy. You might have read most of these words on my profile, i thought i give you more details though 

I appreciate if you can send me some photos of you, also letting you know my son is called James Jr...7 years old, we are both August(Leo)...........i am August 6th and he is August 12....He has been with me since i lost his mum at Age 2. If there is anything more you want me to know about you, work, life, feel free to tell as your secret could be kept with me LOL,i will see to talking with you over the phone though , i am a shy person and do not have a problem with you calling me sweetheart,babe etc.I wished we could continue our chat but i look again to chat with you soon

I HAVE ATTACHED SOME PICS OF ME , TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF 

I am impatiently  waiting to hear from you real soon,until i hear from you again,God bless you and do have a wonderful  week ahead
James

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <jamespederson51@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 19 Jan 2010 23:52:46 -0000
Received: from n16a.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (HELO n16a.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) [68.142.207.126]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx115) with SMTP; 20 Jan 2010 00:52:46 +0100
Received: from [68.142.200.226] by n16.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2010 23:52:45 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t7.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2010 23:52:45 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2010 23:52:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2010 23:52:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 784685.9655.bm@omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76896 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Jan 2010 23:52:44 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1263945164; bh=HgxcnWML4yNgZFk8zOsVGAHLdJ6HRl4bbrd9V8KcK9M=; tent-Type; rWWJcylLrqOzg=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  IlFPcKjTpBVNQ=;
Message-ID: <436429.76852.qm@web113903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: tGz2gj49s6fle_f1xjloXVXHUZIRX4YVplL5Y2k01WHsQyhgisWbs3g7HcEB1gseJA--
Received: from [172.131.237.110] by web113903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:52:44 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/272.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:52:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MORE INFO ABOUT ME
To: xxx@gmx.de
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-639887591-1263945164=:76852"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW0MeYohbkppDpRJVC9YwOzNGN6DF/y2HTdsXBAmaxHhb4litE
o8xS/OquhQCUgyuztGYtazZuq74R0/qM52U1hECGdvCgtvwtQWSjpOx06E5n4oa0F20o1g121r+y
Y/uPX7L6dYuT45aV1;
X-GMX-UID: 4nNjeqZHbUkpiJKtsGsnlMFkZ2hlNwod

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 20:39 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #2 - 22. Januar 2010 um 21:24

sister-act schrieb on 22. Januar 2010 um 21:17:
fromSaint Louis MisouriUSA

Seine Mail kommt über America Online von AOL

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 172.131.237.110

General Information
Hostname: ac83ed6e.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online
Proxy: None detected
Type: Dial-up
Blacklist: 4x

Geo-Location Information

Code
Alles auswählen
Abfrage nach IP-Adresse zu Name:  AC83ED6E.ipt.aol.com
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  172.131.237.110
Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?172.131.237.110

OrgName:    America Online
OrgID:      AOL
Address:    22000 AOL Way
City:       Dulles
StateProv:  VA
PostalCode: 20166

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 22. Januar 2010 um 21:50

Smiley Smiley Smiley Ohhhhhhhh mein Gotttttttttttttttttttttt. Der Text ist ja unendlich. Der schreibt soooooo gern  Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
An: xxx <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: I HOPE THIS EMAIL FIND YOU IN GOOD PEACE AND BRING A SMILE ON YOUR FACE 
Datum: 21.01.2010 03:09:23 

How are you doing today sweetie, i hope you are doing just great..... meeting you came to me as a source of  joy and i know this time something great is coming out of this,all that matters to me is maturity in what we do as i know we are both matured.I believe with a woman of your age we would do fine easily.I am working out on a new project.I  have traveled to many places, Japan, China, the Bahamas,Germany once to know what Germany look like as my origin starts from there and almost everywhere back in the states,I grew up in the states and thats where i live all my life asides when i had to go for some major construction work outside the united states.I am very interested in you,i have been thinking about you alot ,i am not here for jokes or to play games of any sort and besides i understand the scam aspect of this whole thing, at first i was scared to do this but a colleague introduced me to this stuff because she is happily married through this mean and i believe if it could work for her then it will also work for me too.I am so sorry to hear about the death of your husband,we both had  same expirence because like i told you ealier i lost my wife through cancer also,but it surprises me that you said you do not have any child ,i think maybe one day if you accept me as that man you have been looking for, you can call my son yours.

I  feel most honored talking to you knowing someone out there cares about me,i feel a deep chemistry between us and i know this time it is for real,i also want you to understand the fact that i dont play games as i am not ready to get my self in touring with someone's emotions so there is nothing to be afraid of,take your time to write me at your convenience as i love reading from you.I am a very good hearted man and i hate people taking advantage of me, i seek that my son go in the way of the lord and i know he can only get that from a God fearing woman though that do not make me a religious person and i see that in you,I also see a lot of sincerity in your words,I am glad that i heard from you.Besides the ability to be able to train and love kids is something i admired in you  a lot and i know my son will be lucky to have you as a mother and i know meeting us wont be a disappointment though there  are some things that happened to us in the past which makes leave room for doubts, i do not hold that against you if that may be the case but just try to work this with me based on trust  besides i will never tell you things just because i want to win your heart or lie to you, i do feel something special and a  deep chemistry between us which is what i have been seeking for.

A little more about me,I was raised in Missouri by my British family when i was very little,i have stayed mostly in California where i have another home,since my wife died about 4 yrs ago, i have been the only one responsible in taking care of my wonderful son  after i lost my two daughters and he is doing just great.Some say i have some talents which i involve in Designs but my area of specialization is Building contractions and labor which i would be going for one major construction in less than a week in the United Kingdom and finally to West Africa, at first when i heard Africa, this was a turn off for me because i have been used by some women in Africa but i also thought that i should go because first, i have been having deals from this companies and it usually fetch me a lot and secondly i should know what Africa look like so please do not  let this be a turn off for you,i received the deal today and thought i should let you know but waiting for the date of interview so i can fly over there, this contract means alot to me because i consider it as one of the biggest one i would be involved in, It is to rebuild some major Gas Station in and outside of London and also the completion in Africa,i can't wait to start work.I love what you wrote about yourself and what we have talked about ,I am so happy that you are a very hard working woman,not  like some other women i have met in the past, well i hate to talk about them because they gave me a bitter experience, it seems we have a lot in common,i  am not after a woman for what she have but seeking a genuine loving woman and i think you possess such traits.I want to take this time to make it work.All we do is just believe.I am not too picky about looks so i think all that matters to me is beauty from inside and not the outwards looks so do not worry on how you look if you hair long, short, curly etc,i eat almost anything healthy and love to cook my dish some times.

About my relationship with my foster parent, it is still solid, i loved them as parent and they love as one thier child,i never had problems with my siblings, though it been a while i visited them but i will this time that i am going to London ....i really have this feelings right now and i know my heart do not decieve me, there is a way God arranged for this to happen and i think you are my prayers answered,i will do anything to make this work.About my wife............she died of cancer of the breast, though sad event but i hate to remember it,You sound so understanding and calm,this i cherish a lot in a woman,i do not have  problem if you want to be my friend first ,i would love to meet you in person so we can be friend and intimate with each other because you sure sound honest and i cherish honest people that is why i love  older women.

I want to know your likes and dislikes,how you like to be treated, i appreciate an email from you but if you get the chance to use the yahoo chat let me know  so that we can chat more because we will be able to tell ourselves a lot more we cant remember when sending an email, i really appreciate if you would give me some info about you,this will makes me feel i knew you before and when i meet you in person...it won't be a difficult thing to really learn and understand you.Just been a little busy running around making sure i will be able to take care of my son because he will be going with for the first time outside United States and i know how this is for him because there is no one to leave him behinde for, so been busy buying things as instructed by his Nanny that takes care of him .Really i would be happy if you give me the chance and i wont hurt you.I admire your picture i have seen so far, your car looks cool and also your house, we both look like someone that has achieved a lot in life and if you get to know me better you will understand what i am  talking about.If you read my first email better you will understand what i do in my spare time but i like to spend it with my son,making some graphics and textile designs,working out,movies etc

I want you to consider getting married as i have did because i feel a deep chemistry btw us and i know this is real and sincere,Saint Louis is a Big city but i love it out here and it interesting so far for me,my family is my son and pets, no more , i am not into making friends maybe sooner yours will also become mine, just a cool headed easy gentle man that i am.The heart is a very special thing ,also love and trust, i am really looking for woman which i think is YOU  to share that with me which i think i have found now, been hurt in the past is some experience i dont want to ever remember but life is a teacher no matter what happens to us in life, it is for our own good and i take it that i have learnt a lot and that what made a man today and i am happy with how life is treating me now, i can remember how i spent a lot of money just to make sure my wife gets better for me and our son but long last she died and all involved was a waste, i suffered heart bitterness and sorrows for years but i dnt have a choice but to move on with life,so i understand what you would have went tru but i believe we will together to put smiles on our faces,i know God has a plan for us and thats why we can exchange emails.  I cant wait to see more pictures of you ,i will find time also to send you some more once i get them attarched on my laptop, i will be online all day because i gat alot of things doing,i just hope you would come on so we can chat, do you have a yahoo IM?, i have been thinking about you after the email and i can assure you that i am not one of those men that plays with the heart of a woman, you have my trust and care 100 % and  i am ready to show you, i am also preparing real hard for the new contract and i Pray that i am the one to handle this project, also pray for me and i will keep you updated, my son says hi and he will be honored to meet you and have you in his life . I will have to shorten this mail here and i will be waiting patiently to hear from you real soon and i cant wait to meet you in person, stay blessed and God be with you. 

James

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Jan 2010 02:09:25 -0000
Received: from n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (HELO n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) [76.13.13.28]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx105) with SMTP; 21 Jan 2010 03:09:25 +0100
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 02:09:24 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 02:09:24 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.108] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 02:09:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 02:09:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 306674.17792.bm@omp112.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 61404 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jan 2010 02:09:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1264039764; bh=nrB1Z0N3X1phXjAP3dcckJSztHObXIK9YKvthCEGYsw=; ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; BA5rrx0BfJTO4=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  Mg2OBWrVmc3Mw=;
Message-ID: <85201.61322.qm@web113901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: ohHMeXZQITRGNeRna.Zr_7XJKhoRHSAcRFAfYTbQ3Q--
Received: from [41.138.185.153] by web113901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:09:23 PST
References: <20100120232124.4750@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 18:09:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I HOPE THIS EMAIL FIND YOU IN GOOD PEACE AND BRING A SMILE ON YOUR FACE
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20100120232124.4750@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1375716464-1264039763=:61322"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5mOUCHqrP9iKXKkzZhcI2r1DBi2JE/5G8yhyi2gTaL4/OBnYPEe8Gp6XK3T
wBJiZFOC99z8GGcEUFc6oQWjrqhKEv0KoSTeScEfhcsL9mieMFmwqRuCGSIpBkgjUlvF3r0rY6lZ
XQAYRczwlliPigQV1;
X-GMX-UID: GcI2L700a0Ap2cXx9zIzykc3Njh6dA7+

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #4 - 22. Januar 2010 um 21:54

sister-act schrieb on 22. Januar 2010 um 21:50:
i would be going for one major construction in less than a week in the United Kingdom and finally to West Africa

Und nu kommt seine Mail schon aus Nigeria von Visafone Communications Limited  Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 41.138.185.153
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 6x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.138.185.153

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.138.185.153
% Note: this output has been filtered.
% Information related to '41.138.160.0 - 41.138.191.255'

inetnum:        41.138.160.0 - 41.138.191.255
netname:        VISAFONE-20090814
descr:          Visafone Communications Limited
Webmaster-c:        FY2-AFRINIC
tech-c:         FY2-AFRINIC
org:            ORG-VCL3-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         AFRINIC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower:      VISAFONE-MNT
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.0.0.0 - 41.255.255.255

organisation:   ORG-VCL3-AFRINIC
org-name:       Visafone Communications Limited
org-type:       LIR
address:        12, Ologun Agbaje Street
address:        Victoria Island
address:        Lagos

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 20:38 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 22. Januar 2010 um 22:10

Smiley Nun bin ich froh das der mich nicht mehr volltextet.  Laut lachend

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: I HOPE YOU GOT MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU 
Datum: 21.01.2010 22:59:03 

Hey beautiful how are you doing today i hope great, i am sending you this email to know if you got my last message, i have been waiting to hear from you and now i am so scared because i do not know if i had said anything to turn you off

Let me know at least than keeping silent on me,i hope to read from you soon and untiil then God bless you
James

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 21 Jan 2010 21:59:04 -0000
Received: from n3a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (HELO n3a.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) [76.13.13.66]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx083) with SMTP; 21 Jan 2010 22:59:04 +0100
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 21:59:04 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 21:59:03 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.101] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 21:59:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Jan 2010 21:59:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 752507.12494.bm@omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 46139 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Jan 2010 21:59:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1264111143; bh=lC+uiEb83PCEerkgHccMg8ObAjfHtiYsxQIW8fCNwns=; ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; KvO/DqnBMfNeQ=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  PuKr7cZI6/zOU=;
Message-ID: <646451.45904.qm@web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: rnPFMX9Xd5Iyi9y1ur8xUziIoDPxHUN_MnVzz2m2lZqK
Received: from [209.107.217.5] by web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:59:03 PST
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:59:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I HOPE YOU GOT MY LAST MESSAGE TO YOU
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2120907221-1264111143=:45904"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p5mOUCHqrP9iKXKkzZhcI2r1DBi2JE/5G8yhyi2gTaL4/OBnYPEe8Gp6XK3T
wBJiZFOC99z8GGcEUFc6oQWjrqhKEv0KoSTeScEfhcsL9mieMFmwqRuCGSIpBkgjUlvF3r0rY6lZ
XQAYRczwlliPigQV1;
X-GMX-UID: EPxhfu8YeWU61cz/8XZzZh45U3U4Nw+Z

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #6 - 22. Januar 2010 um 22:15

unentschlossen Also was denn nun, jetzt kommt die Mail wieder aus New York, US von BandCon. Ich dachte er ist in Nigeria  Augenrollen

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 209.107.217.5
ISP: BandCon
Organization: BandCon
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate
Blacklist: 2x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: NY
City: New York

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  209.107.217.5

Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.arin.net

BandCon BANDCON (NET-209-107-192-0-1)
                                  209.107.192.0 - 209.107.223.255
Route Sense Corporation ROUTESENSE-209-107-217-0-24 (NET-209-107-217-0-1)
                                  209.107.217.0 - 209.107.217.255

% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?209.107.217.5

OrgName:    BandCon
OrgID:      BANDW-406
Address:    151 Kalmus Drive
Address:    Suite M-2
City:       Costa Mesa
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 92626

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 22. Januar 2010 um 22:21

Smiley Jetzt will der meine Tel:Nr.  Smiley Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: I hope to read from you soon 
Datum: 22.01.2010 16:24:13 

Do you have phone number which i can reach you, i sent emails and i havent heard from you, i hope to read from you soon,let me know when you get this and what time do you get online

James

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 22 Jan 2010 15:24:14 -0000
Received: from n4-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO n4-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.9.7]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx116) with SMTP; 22 Jan 2010 16:24:14 +0100
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by n4.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 15:24:13 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.101] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 15:24:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Jan 2010 15:24:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 774975.39387.bm@omp105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 96060 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Jan 2010 15:24:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1264173853; bh=rkNKmcotPhAmnQgvlPyzd/CWxnV7+7SUdnbYC39FsOY=; ply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; /8A7ADDIYdZv4=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  nIgrEO0SBa7HE=;
Message-ID: <593214.95797.qm@web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: fuRItOq_mBE8VUnH7j.gT1SwmfiYMTcrm_PfIaLeYc8o
Received: from [41.138.180.220] by web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:24:13 PST
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:24:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I hope to read from you soon
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-576657649-1264173853=:95797"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4L00VTXC6D4q0N+AH0PUCnetdm6+jp8LGPxQjTA5kFyVhx4i9dm8gtEcziC
yoNz9yqh+uKGkMSHI5KjwqHXrL+HNrHEHac2WTNmQeS+mrF/rUKvRWpzToBXHpQg57wEVAyA2RXn
Qh5lw==V1;
X-GMX-UID: fq8yIwM2TlIu1cz79WtrQJZGU2poZdkW

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 20:37 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 22. Januar 2010 um 22:24

unentschlossen Also ich weiß nicht wie der das macht, jetzt kommt die Mail wieder aus NG von Visafone Communications Limited 

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 41.138.180.220
ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: 6x

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 05
City: Lagos

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 20:36 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 02. Februar 2010 um 20:04

Smiley Ich wollte ja eigentlich einen Pass von ihm, nun schickt er mir zwei Zertifikate von seiner Firma wo er arbeitet. 

Eine neue Telefonnummer gibt er mir auch und bei der Überprüfung dieser Nummer gibt er mir diese Information. 

Enter telephone number below
+234-8135685308

Note: This telephone number is most likely a Nigeria number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

Blackbox Zitat:
Kopie:  
Betreff: GREETINGS FROM OVERSEAS 
Datum: 31.01.2010 11:40:58 

I am  so happy to hear from you sweetie,i read your  message and i am so happy you wrote me.I also understand the importance of communication but we will not have problems now that i have the contract........Sorry not been able to send you emails.I am so sorry if i didnt respond to your previous email.

I love your letter ,it gives me a great joy and happiness to know that once i am done , i am coming to meet you and start the relationship proper because i feel a deep chemistry and also feel that i have a life with you, pardon me for all the stress i have put you in and please remove all the untrue feelings that you may have in your heart about me because of what has been happening online,but give your heart a chance to make this work for us,if we allow it , we will have something to rejoice about in future,i think if we try to work thing through, then we will also be a testimony to others on how we met.

I got the contract as i did the interview very well when arrived London together with my son because he insisted i took him a long because i can not leave him behind as a result of his Nanny been seriously ill ,we had interviews and we were shared into two groups and i am among those that were transfered to Africa because i choose to since i have not visited here  and i have heard a lot about Africa so i thought it will be work,fun ,expirence also an adventure for me even if i have heard a lot of rumors about Africa but it not what people say it is but i am very careful out here...........and i am so happy that i can write you now that i have a place and i also an internet so that i can read you messages knowing you would have sent me some and i was amazed to read letters from you after a long trip from home.Well this is just me and i am very expressing as i tend to a woman i have great feelings for, some many people i have met in the past took this as an advantage and i have been so careful too to analyze a message before going further so there is nothing to be scared about, i am not ready for GAMES.

I really appreciate your sincerity and i really would love to know more because i want  my son to be happy, writing you makes me happy  and i will always update you on what is going on here and i hope i get done so soon so we can make arrangement on how we are going to meet with each other and my son will happy thereafter because something tells me you are a good person and i have a future with you, thanks for the sincere words and i can not stop thinking about you right now as though i have met you and when i do..... it will not be a problem for me getting along with you more,i am very supportive in what ever you do and such a woman like you is what i have ever prayed for and i thank God for giving me an opportunity to meet you through an online network, i never believed i would meet someone as nice as you and i am happy i joined the site...no regrets and i know soon my  dreams will come to reality, cant stop thinking about you, because the chemistry grows stronger daily and i just cant wait to get done here so we can meet in person.I will definately give you a call once long distance calling is activated so feel free to talk to me when i call and more so if you can call me i will be so happy to hear your voice agian.

I am sending you this email at 11.36 AM Nigerian time directly from my Laptop  which is Sunday, My journey was a smooth and successful one and i really enjoyed my trip down here,this is my first time coming down to this part of Africa, so not everything seems strange expect for the streets and culture  but i know i can cope and do pretty well out here, i have been taken to various sites, one thing that amazed me was when i got here, after the interview and  everything,i was awarded the Contract and i am very happy to inform you because i think you have sincere feelings, not like other women i have met in the past and i always pray and hope this is for real.I have started working already and also getting used to the weather,Tomorrow is going to be the fourth day for me at work and i will also write you from the field.

I am also staying in a Bed and Breakfast Hotel  if you know what  i mean with other contractors,You can reach me directly on this number (+234-8135685308) and i will be most honored to talk with you and also hear your voice, I have really missed you and i keep thinking about you like i have known you for a very long time and i know this is love sincere and i will be happy to live happily again and this will mean a lot to my son,starting to raise  new kids it not really necessary as we will both discuss on that but what is most important is LOVE SINCERE AND TRUE.I will always keep you updated as things goes for me and also will try to write you asap.

I HAVE  ATTACHED  BELOW SOME DOCUMENT, FEEL FREE TO CHECK THEM OUT

Looking forward to read from you beautiful and i cant wait, i mean this i cant wait to get done so we can be together.Meanwhile do have a wonderful weekend and i hope we can chat real soon,Once again sorry for the silence and you mean a lot to me and know i am not here for games,i am real and i know  you are.

James Pederson
robertmorteo@yahoo.com
Construction Engineer
Exxon Mobil
+234-8135685308
www.exxonmobil.com   

Spoiler:
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 31 Jan 2010 10:41:04 -0000
Received: from n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (HELO n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) [76.13.13.235]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx070) with SMTP; 31 Jan 2010 11:41:04 +0100
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n7.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2010 10:41:03 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2010 10:41:02 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.103] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2010 10:41:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jan 2010 10:41:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 989965.7600.bm@omp107.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 18503 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jan 2010 10:40:59 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1264934459; bh=7nV4sU/mx9BejdUa3iehJSJ3QMkd6iDIjO+4h5mSSD0=; tent-Type; +kKpmtH6B4Glg=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  /zLHpcY2BhB40=;
Message-ID: <215215.15608.qm@web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: pQKf60bDbM7gGqfScoW1TFriDyD8IiTUW9kIc43_RgnAdUWE
Received: from [172.190.138.57] by web113918.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 31 Jan 2010 02:40:58 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 02:40:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GREETINGS FROM OVERSEAS
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1947005172-1264934458=:15608"
Detail=5D7Q89H36p4WX0t+AtsdW2ORvUlAfcdS+VsG1u+ICDKaDybXVMcAo0rnxon2tiwM3AZ/e
KA/rpcBWTrBCsmQWuiGOZS9A8EOWuMi+km4TLMEUyv8yZMkiZXno17b3zlOTFGW0fHwW79aFdfbb
jNvGA==V1;
X-GMX-UID: e2lQf6ISTiEsxdf/5WdwJop1ZUVSRNeN

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 23:40 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #10 - 02. Februar 2010 um 20:18

Laut lachendsister-act schrieb on 02. Februar 2010 um 20:04:
I am sending you this email at 11.36 AM Nigerian time directly from my Laptop which is Sunday

Jetzt schickt er mir seine Mail über America Online, deshalb ist die genaue Herkunft nicht festzustellen. Dabei ist er doch in Nigeria, warum noch verschleien.

Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 172.190.138.57

General Information
Hostname: acbe8a39.ipt.aol.com
ISP: America Online
Organization: America Online
Type: Dial-up
Blacklist: 4x

Geo-Location Information

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Februar 2010 um 20:35 von sister-act »