Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Lundi <lunditimothy@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4866 mal)

Chemist
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bürchau bei Wieslet
Lundi <lunditimothy@yahoo.com>
09. Januar 2010 um 11:58

Initialkontakt ebenfalls auf thailovelinks.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext 1:
Return-Path: <lunditimothy@yahoo.com>
Delivery-Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:45:33 +0100
Received: from n2-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (n2-vm0.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [67.195.23.154])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxbap0) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0MDP0H-1NAAr821Px-00Gub7 for xxx@xxx.de; Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:45:33 +0100
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by n2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2009 17:45:30 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.104] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2009 17:45:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp108.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Dec 2009 17:45:30 -0000
Received: (qmail 51849 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Dec 2009 17:45:29 -0000
Received: from [120.28.64.76] by web111820.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:45:29 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:45:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hi xxx !
To: xxx <xxx@xxx.de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-950955185-1262281529=:51769"
X-PhishingScore:   0
     tests= 
X-SpamScore:   0
     tests= SIZE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED
X-Nemesis-Spam: bayes
Envelope-To: xxx@xxx.de

Hi xxx ,

how are you doing ? compliment of the seasons also wishing you a prosperous and a blessed new year , so nice communicating with you at the database and to get an email from you here telling me little about you and your thoughts .You know i went through your profile that captured my interest and i am interested in knowing you . I will like to further this communication with you if you wish ! so i am inviting you to join me at yahoo IM so we can talk live , it remains the best form of communication so we know more about each other .

About me. I am partly south African and Benin , i was in Kuwait for a program month back where i met this Thai curse mate who introduced me to the database but i am back home at Africa. I am mixed south African and the peoples republic of Benin in Africa. My Dad a British south African , British descendants to south African his family migrated to south Africa in late 18Th century . Mom from Benin , I live with my single parent my mom and my younger sister here in peoples republic of Benin presently , city Cotonou .

I moved on to the next adventure in my life....Benin! I moved out here almost a year ago after the death of my father to be with my mom here, because dad other wife my step mom in south Africa , after taking over my fathers properties treating to kill us . We decided to travel to Benin where mom relocated to , her home land for security reasons for some while .
Mom relocated back to Benin as she gets older and she have always wanted to be buried here after her death, apart from that she is a true christian woman that hates trouble and believes she have a lot to give to the people of Benin being a christian woman. I have more to tell about me and i also believe you have things to tell about you too , i will write you in my next letter more , telling you why i seek a man from over seas , my work as a volunteering worker in this region helping humanity as much as i can b4 relocating .

Attach are some of my photos for you , i know we are on same page here seeking same thing some one to spend the rest of our lives with , so lets take a chance communicate to know each other , i will be looking forward to hear from you , have a nice day .

Regards .
 Lundi .

zweites email. da der Quelltext anders ist als der erste, hier zusätzlich:

Spoiler für Quelltext 2:
Return-Path: <lunditimothy@yahoo.com>
Delivery-Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 00:01:04 +0100
Received: from web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.26.160])
     by mx.kundenserver.de (node=mxeu3) with ESMTP (Nemesis)
     id 0LtrEX-1Nsy783GVx-011E7Q for xxx@xxx.de; Mon, 04 Jan 2010 00:01:04 +0100
Received: (qmail 54777 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jan 2010 23:01:02 -0000
Message-ID: <664880.54505.qm@web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Received: from [211.162.208.50] by web112311.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:01:02 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 15:01:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear xxx !
To: xxx <xxx@xxx.de>
In-Reply-To: <000001ca8c84$84b9c7e0$8e2d57a0$@de>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1967601672-1262559662=:54505"
Envelope-To: xxx@xxx.de

Nice Pictures xxx ! how you doing now , its new year happy new you dear , who knows may be you are my new year present one sent from God . Thanks for the pictures , you are a good looking man , i really like what i saw and thanks for telling me little more about you dear , you sound so interesting and special , the kind of man i wish and prayed for , a man who knows God and accept him is his personal lord and Savior .

You are a blessed man you know ? and i feel blessed meeting you and having you as my friend now i like your personality and your life style and i like your age so i like you xxx . I want to know you so feel free to ask me about thing and to talk about any thing with me i am open as a book , i believe we are on same page so i am using this opportunity to write telling you more about me  . I work a social services work as a social worker , working for the church with the assistance of some NGO. I work as an educator teaching here and also in a first aid team as a practicing nurse helping in taking care of the needy . I am a single christian lady seeking and serious about finding my soul mate , a friend , lover , husband. I am a cheerful woman, fun loving woman, God loving chest kind romantic. I love cooking reading and traveling.

Am caring person i care for people mustily aged. I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. And like to do many things as sport, camping, go to the cinema, theater. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music,theater, movies and art . I am very affectionate, and love to walk hand in hand and cuddle. Very spontaneous. To me the most special aspect of a relationship is the secrecy and uniqueness of being alone together, when we can whisper to each other in ways that represent our own oneness to which no -one else will ever be privy.

I can't stand the idea of living a 'normal' life: I feel this is wasting my talents. I prefer extremes to normality, but this is more a romantic ideal than an actual way I might live! I love Jesus Christ more than I can say, and have been blessed with a deep knowledge of the scriptures and this does not mean i am religious but i consider my self spiritual , i live a normal life and like to have fun and enjoy my self. The more reason why i seek a foreign date is because its been a problem here to find a true man , matured and reasonable who knows the value of a woman and love me for me.

Men here are all selfish because of their tradition and custom even the so called christian , polygamy is part of their tradition ,that was why i broke up with my last date when he told me that after we must have been married he will some day get another woman for a wife as the tradition here allows it , i broke up with him as i don't want to fall a victim like most women here do , after marriage the husband will end up having a second wife or more under one roof.

If i may ask do the white men there have the same belief in having more than 1 wife? or rather keeping too many woman ?.  Apart from that men here don't regard woman , take women as a second class people this is a way of life in African , i seek a man with a different culture and tradition , where men respect and see woman as a team a partner , not just a wife , lots more to talk about how women were been handled here.

I am a matured christian lady and i know what i want in life , i cant live with such man as my husband under a roof , that's why i seek a Good loving man to spend the rest of my life with. You , what do you do for a living ? how soon do you intend to get married? what is your idea of the first date? tell me what you think attracts you to ladies? do you think we could get started to have a fulfilled relationship? .

I am glad as we already further this our communication to the next level where we chat talking directly live on line, will be looking forward to hear from you , have a wonderful day .

Sincerely .

Lundi . 

Hab dann mal nach dem Ausweis gefragt. 
schaut euch mal surename und givenname an, da ist doch was vertauscht und die Font-Größen passen auch nicht zusammen... 
und welch ein Zufall sie hat bald Geburtstag...

Hi dear ! how is going with you today ? i am fine and feeling a little bit excited about us , i understand how bad the world has turn out to be today with lot of con people on it spoiling things for the good ones , all i want is to let you know i am not here to play games or waste my time , i seek a serious relationship with a man i will end up being his wife , living out life together as a team mate , soul mate some one to spend the rest of my life with and i am serious about finding and meeting that one .

I feel so connected to you and i already like all i know about you and i love the man in the pictures , you are a good looking charming man , my heart tells me good about you and i had us in my prayers , attach is a copy of my Scan passport to you Roger , i will be looking forward to chat with you on line later , have a blessed day .

Ur friend .

Lundi .

« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Februar 2014 um 22:40 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20777 
Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Lundi <lunditimothy@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. Januar 2010 um 12:29

Der Pass ist eine Fälschung

- Unterschrift fehlt
- man sieht deutlich die unterschiedlichen Schriftarten im Pass
- die "Dame" heisst lt. Pass mit Vorname Timothy, mit Nachnamen Lundi
- maschinenlesbare Zeilen haben zu wenig Zeichen
- lt. der 2. maschinenlesbaren Zeile ist der Pass für einen Mann ausgestellt
- Geburtsdatum ist dort der 05.07.78 - lt. Pass der 10.01.76
- Ablaufdatum ist der 13.01.2013 - lt. Pass der 12.12.2015

Mehr dazu kann uns sicher noch Uli sagen
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2010 um 06:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 09. Januar 2010 um 12:38

Zu der Herkunft der Mails:

Quelltext 1

Code
Alles auswählen
      Hostname:	120.28.64.76
      ISP:	Globe Telecom/Innove Communication
      Organization:	GBB SAN JUAN
      Proxy:	Suspected network sharing device.
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist: 1x

State/Region:	09
      City:	San Juan

Zitat:
Proxy:      Suspected network sharing device.

Quelltext 2
Code
Alles auswählen
Lookup IP Address: 211.162.208.50

Hostname:	net.gwbn.cq.cn
      ISP:	Haidian District, Beijing
      Organization:	FOR GREAT WALL BROADBAND NETWORK SERVICE ACCESS IN
      Proxy:	Confirmed proxy server. (Read about proxy servers)
      Type:	Cable/DSL
      Blacklist: 7x

State/Region:	33
      City:	Chongqing

Zitat:
Proxy:      Confirmed proxy server.

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2010 um 06:55 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 09. Januar 2010 um 12:48

Ich habe mir noch das Bildchen von ihrem Messenger ausgeliehen  Zwinkernd

Ich werde der Lady dann auch noch eine neue Behausung geben - nämlich Abflug in die Öffentlichkeit  Cool

Änderung:
Bild gelöscht, da zu klein zum hosten.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2010 um 06:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 09. Januar 2010 um 17:42

@ zapparella

Das wichtigste zum südafrikanischen Pass 416697906 von Lundi Timothy hast Du bereits gesagt. Ich könnte höchstens auf die Schnelle noch ergänzen, dass Bimbo zu blöd war, die Passnummer im maschinenlesbaren Teil richtig zu wiederholen.

Zu den weiteren Fotos kann ich nur sagen, dass die abgebildete Person nicht in Afrika ist, sondern irgendwo im Pazifik. Es könnte sich eventuell um die Salomonen handeln.

Das Original des Passes habe ich im Internet noch nicht finden können.
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2010 um 06:57 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Chemist
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bürchau bei Wieslet
Antwort #5 - 10. Januar 2010 um 12:15

Hier noch die restlichen Bilder, der Vollständigkeit halber.

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Oktober 2011 um 07:50 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang
YIM  
IP gespeichert

Music
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Schimmeldewog
Antwort #6 - 29. März 2010 um 23:55

Diese Bilder habe ich auch bekommen, außer vielleicht dem einen. Auf einem Bild war sie zu erkennen, auf dem Sie ein Schild gehalten hat: "Faith for you Gxxxx Kxxxxxx."...wenn ich wüsste wie ich das Bild hierein bekommen, würde ich die Runde fragen, ob das auch ein Fake ist? Komisch sie hat in den Kommunikationen oder chat nie nach Geld gefragt, nur komisch wenn ich anrufen wollte ist sie nie ans Telefon gegangen?

Bis dene, würde mich freuen, "Aufklärungen" zu erhalten.

Gruß,

Music

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Oktober 2011 um 07:51 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

62maro
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Weilheim
Antwort #7 - 30. März 2010 um 00:20

@ Music
Smiley

Poste Bitte auch Briefe und Quelltext dazu damit man vergleichen kann Zwinkernd  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 30. März 2010 um 22:36

@ Music

Die Qualität des Fotos ist so schlecht, dass man nicht sagen kann, ob es wirklich Fake ist. Aber ich mache Dir ein Foto in solcher Qualität in 5 Minuten. Bessere Qualität dauert natürlich etwas länger!

Auffällig ist, dass die Exif kein Aufnahmedatum wiedergibt, sondern nur ein Bearbeitungsdatum:
Zitat:
    * Software/Firmware Version = Adobe Photoshop 7.0
    * Letzte Änderung Datum/Uhrzeit = 2009:12:08 08:05:37

Nachtigall, ick hör dir trapsen! Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema