Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Linda <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4619 mal)

Almöhi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Deutschland
Linda <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>
03. Januar 2010 um 18:00

Eine neue E-Mail

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[
Received: by 10.216.180.213 with SMTP id j63cs94334wem;
        Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:51:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.150.43.37 with SMTP id q37mr22043630ybq.233.1262537473981;
        Sun, 03 Jan 2010 08:51:13 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>
Received: from n19.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n19.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.146])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 33si37497964yxe.0.2010.01.03.08.51.13;
        Sun, 03 Jan 2010 08:51:13 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.146 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.146;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.146 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [209.191.108.96] by n19.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 16:51:13 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t3.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 16:51:12 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.98] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 16:51:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 16:51:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 590809.95700.bm@omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23703 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jan 2010 16:51:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262537471; bh=8zCU0S+vWq8jyaQR42r/BiLwrhuWELtsQNyZo9gMm5g=; tent-Type; Y4X/ZpjFdI8eY=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  tent-Type;
  jHVUui2xL5sNg=;
Message-ID: <315661.22755.qm@web111909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 
Received: from [209.73.188.241] by web111909.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 03 Jan 2010 08:51:10 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.20 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:51:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More about me and my pictures..........
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1656761266-1262537470=:22755"

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Von: Linda Ryan
Datum: 03.01.2010 17:51:15
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: More about me and my pictures..........

Hello Karl Marx,

How are you doing today i hope fine.. how is your family friend work i hope everything is going smoothly with you and your family over there.. if so thanks give to GOD..wow am very happy and grateful to hear from you again.. i will love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to ,.My name is Linda Ryan by name..to be honest with you  am kinda New to all this online dating stuff...beside its a friend of mine that introduce this online dating stuff to me,coz she found her soul mate on internet and they both like each other and they plan how to meet in person they are now in Canada happily married with one kids so that why my friend Kelly introduce me to this online dating stuff that i should give it a try that who knows maybe i could find the love of my life on internet as she do.. so my friend help me to create account on yahoo and she help me to set up account on the dating site we meet so am new to all this sorry again so that why am here giving it a try and i do believe that i would surely found the love of my life on here as my friend do ..about your question see am not here for play or game am not a fake person am for real am honest caring loving loyal kind sweet nice decent clean responsible and god fearing woman..well am looking for a relationship that can lead to marriage..am looking for an honest caring trusting man that i can put my trust and faith in him....well i dont have a kids.. but will love to have kids somedays with the rigth man...i will like to treat my man good nice care for him and do whatever he want to make him happy and i will treat my man like king...I will Love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to maybe marriage who know let just leave everything to the hand of god and we see what would happen to us,am here looking for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage, I Am Interested in u Age Does not matter what is matter and important in a relationship is honest and trust age is just a number...and Distance I Can Relocate if i found the right man am ready to settle down as well if i meet the love of my life, I am a gentle, good woman who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest caring loving cool nice decent clean responsible and god fearing womankind of woman who knows how to treat a special man. I love the outdoors, its glorious color and feeling and air and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water and beaches and sailing and swimming. I would describe myself as middle of the road politically, although I lean toward the spirit of the Democratic party. I enjoy politics and following governmental issues. I am searching for a Soul mate good man who is not looking for perfection but rather someone who is intelligent,spirited, adventuresome, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors in the beauty of nature or over a strong cup of coffee in a good coffee shop and simple talk while we got to know one another. I am a romantic at heart, and love the physical side of a relationship, and enjoy touching and holding hands and simply feeling the heartbeat of someone I care about. and we enjoy a really good relationship.. I hope this gives you an idea of who I am. I would love to hear from you.I am now Looking for an addition to my Life, someone to spend the rest of my like with who is respectful, True, Affectionate, loving, and is a one woman man'not in too mind games I am a very Kind, Caring, loving, and well groomed girl and I keep a nice home where I love to entertain Family and Friend and you can come here and feel welcome Life must be best Friend.Well My father was from West Africa and my mom is from USA I was born in united state of America and grew up in lakeland Florida,But now in west Africa in Nigeria with my granny,since when i have lost my both parent and sister in wreck,since then know one care for me know one want  to help me or assist me or support me in state,that why i decide to move down to Nigeria to live with my godfather in west Africa in Nigeria ,to be honest with you my dad is a rich man..my grandfather call me to come to Nigeria since when my both parent have died in state and know one that can help me ..that i should come to Nigeria and take care of him and then to come and claim all my dad properties like company house land etc and my dad had 2.5 million dollar in bank that he save for me as next of kin..but it really hurt me so much that i cant access to any of my dad company or house or money .. just that my late dad lawyer told me that i must get married before i could claim all my dad properties as what my dad write in will..my late dad work as construction he build house road and bridge and my dad make 500,000$ per yrs to be honest with you i came from rich family but my dad family dont care about me they want to kill me so that they can claim all my dad properties.. so that why am on here looking for someone that i can fall in love with and am looking for my soul mate someone that i can spend all the rest of my life with and grew old with start family together ...my dad lawyer told me that anytime i found someone that i love and i like to married that i should let him know..well i will stop on here for now about my dad properties that he will for me i will tell you more about it later when i get to know you more better okay..What your real full name? mine is Linda Ryan okay..

Hope to hear from you again..Merry Xmas and happy new year

Your new friend

Linda 
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2011 um 18:00 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr20769  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Linda <lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. Januar 2010 um 18:02

Google Inline

Code
Alles auswählen
WHOIS - 209.73.188.241

OrgName:    AltaVista Company
OrgID:      ALTAVI-1
Address:    701 First Ave
City:       Sunnyvale
StateProv:  CA
PostalCode: 94089

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Januar 2010 um 18:53 von † Rais † »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 03. Januar 2010 um 18:36

Bingo!

Mit guter Rechtschreibung hätte ich sie wohl nicht so schnell gefunden. Aber das Wassermannzeitalter in Englisch beginnt nicht mit u, sondern mit new! Zwinkernd

Hier ist sie zu finden:
Smiley

Läuft dort als Tammy Mary Otins <tammyotins@yahoo.com> 
Zitat:
Received: from [41.219.244.152] by web46308.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP;

Von ihr können wir wohl auch einen Pass erwarten. Bei romancescam ist sogar ein falsches US-Visum gepostet!
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Januar 2010 um 19:15 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #3 - 03. Januar 2010 um 19:08

und sie schickt gleich noch eine Mail. Die will aber alles wissen

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.180.213 with SMTP id j63cs94843wem;
        Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:48:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.151.92.12 with SMTP id u12mr33461323ybl.32.1262540893485;
        Sun, 03 Jan 2010 09:48:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: from n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com [68.142.206.41])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 7si13240647ywh.24.2010.01.03.09.48.12;
        Sun, 03 Jan 2010 09:48:13 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.206.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com designates 68.142.206.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n14.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 17:48:12 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 17:48:12 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.110] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 17:48:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Jan 2010 17:48:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 305677.42238.bm@omp114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 84351 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Jan 2010 17:48:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262540892; bh=hfcfNbEKbcj+RntVq9LH+kILt34yMmxEVNVInpPi7To=; -Version:Content-Type; RxTQnQkibdeKc=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  4EELA6f6664qY=;
Message-ID: <222672.83579.qm@web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: SroED7oW3sXeZ3DNVDfV4Lj7x5Aiw6m5oDTutGb1NkUYRvW1GnyC_cLNA3Aem1XspBMyD1q2Kfvb
Received: from [209.73.188.251] by web111917.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 03 Jan 2010 09:48:12 PST
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:48:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks for getting back to me.............
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In-Reply-To: <4B40CE27.00005E.02844@HOME-EC7FIKI84G>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-397461523-1262540892=:83579"

Datum: 03.01.2010 18:48:14
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Thanks for getting back to me.............

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

How are you doing today Peter i hope fine how is your family friend work i hope everything is going on smoothly with you and your family over there if so thanks give to GOD.,,, Peter i do like what i read about you, you really sound good nice to me you sound like someone that i will love to be with and spend all the rest of my life with, i will really love to get to know you more better and we see where it will lead us to maybe marriage who knows let just leave everything to the hand of GOD and we see what will happen to us Peter, Peter to be honest and truthful with you see am not here for play or game am not a fake person am not like that type of woman that lie and cheat on man no no no am not like them at all am for real am honest caring loving loyal kind sweet nice decent clean good gentle responsible and GOD fearing woman..Again Peter thanks for Ur Mail I really Appreciate Reading Ur Mail  Today it Really Touch my Heart, Am so happy to meet someone like u in my Life Today , I will love to know u more better i know this will Surely Lead us to somewhere, I am a very honest and caring person. And people without these traits don't have any caricature. Dishonesty is a very evil thing,and it can do great harm to a persons life. And no one should intentionally harm any other person. I also believe in destiny,but I believe we have the power to change it by the decisions we make in life. And I believe that we have times in life that we know something is just right no questions. I don't believe we have a lot of these times,as most things in life have a amount of questions and doubt. This is just the nature of life and we have to take it for what it is. But I have had some of those times that I knew they where perfect. Not many but a few. And I am sorry to say I have let some of these times just slip away. I have regretted every time I have let this happen. GOD gives us many blessings in life and we should make the very best of each and every one of them.. I have respect for everybody no matter what walk of life or culture they come from.. I have the greatest respect for man because I believe they are one of GODS greatest gives to Woman,The Lord has brought me threw some really hard times. And I have had some,but I truly try to keep my faith in Him and serve Him.Someone special person to help me write the final chapter of my life. Someone who will love me and I can love every day just like it was our very first I believe It is possible to love somebody like that for the rest of your lives. And have someone to share everything with me the good and the the bad,the happy and the sad times everything in life. That is true love and I believe two people can have this. It is another one of GODS great gifts in life. And we can have it. He gives it to us first in his SON and also in the beautiful bond of marriage if we just accept it. I really have wanted this in life more than anything. That pretty much my life so far sending all the love of my heart along with it. Because thats all I can do for now. Except to hope and pray that GOD will send that special person to me so I can give them my love in person I'm a very sensitive Lady...a complete Woman with strong "old fashioned" values. Tender of heart, emotionally secure, and always looking for the good and beauty around me. A hopeful romantic. An excellent communicator...I listen more than I speak. Absolutely loyal and committed to things that are truly important. Very well educated, both in school and in life...a perpetual student... extremely diverse talents and abilities. I like to surround myself with good meaningful people, things, and experiences. I have been Single for some years now But Still Looking. I'm emotionally and physically available....secure in myself. Don't carry "How old baggage u Are "...just expect, and offer, loyalty, fidelity, and honesty. My personal habits are organized, neat, and clean.  I'm comfortable in any situation...socially, I present myself as warm, confident, and professional...a complete gentle Woman. At home I'm warm, confident, and comfortable...a complete gentlewoman. I'm more "domestic" than most woman..I'm a great cook...I clean, do laundry, ironing, sewing, decorating/designing, entertaining...you name it...there is no "your job - my job"...if it needs to be done, I just do it. I'm very much an "outdoors woman". Love to be in the mountains...hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, or just napping under a great shade tree. I work hard, always striving to be and do my best. I've been successful in most everything I've done...Well i just graduated last 3 ago  yrs now went to school in us in lakeland in Florida i study financial and accounting....so i would work as Bank Manager Or Accountant....I don't have any brother but i do have one sister but she has died with my both parent in car accident .......wow Peter i love everything i read about you...you sounds great to me we have a lot in common..and Peter i want u to be honest with me and truthful as u know that i have been hurt so much in my past..when am still in us...i saw my man with my roommate on bed making love to themselves....they have to beat me they hit me and kicked me out of the apart i was hurt to death on that day.....i don't know why all man are not honest...its very hard to find the right man now a days..but Peter am putting my trust on you for now..and to be honest with you Peter am kinda new to all this online dating stuff....its a friend of mine that Introduce it to me...she found her lover on net and they get married....that why she Introduce it to me to give it a try to...so she help me to set up account on yahoo and the site we meet....she told me that i would found my lover on net as she do...and am sure of it that i would meet the love of my life on here as my friend do..Maybe its you Peter who know let just leave everything to the hand of god and we see what would happened to us..Well Peter send me some pictures of you aswell okay, Like to Stop Here

Tell me More about yourself and Answer my Question
What's Ur Full Name?
Where are you from ?
What your state? City?
How do you treat your woman?
Do you plan to settle down and married somedays and have kids?
Are you honest and trusted person?
Do you support and and care and help your wife or girlfriend?
What do u do for a Living ?
How much do you earn annually?
Do you own your house?.. do you drive?
How old are u ?
How would you describe yourself?
What are you looking for in a relationship?
Have u been Married Before?
Tell me about ur Past Relationship ?
What would be your idea of first date?
What is important to you?
What do you want to achieve?
What do you do for Fun ?
What music do you like?
What makes you happiest?
What bugs the hell out of you?
hope to Hear From U Back
Take Good care of yourself  ,wow you sounds great to me Peter,

Hope to read from you again Peter...Merry Xmas....

Your new friend

Linda

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Januar 2010 um 19:12 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 05. Januar 2010 um 14:56

Hier meine Antwort auf ihre Fragen

Zitat:
Halllo meine Süße

Gerne beantworte ich Dir alle Fragen.

Mein voller Name ist Peter Ützwurst
Ich bin aus Deutschland
Meine Stadt heißt Plattengülle
Ich behandle eine Frau so wie sie es verdient 
Selbstverständlich will ich heiraten und Kinder will ich auch am liebsten so viele wie nur möglich., weil mein Hobby poppen ist
Klar bin ich ehrlich, ich sage immer was ich denke
Ich bekomme immer Hilfe
Mein Lohn, na ja so 500000 Euro im Jahr 
Ich habe ein großes Haus mit einem Pool und einen Golfplatz
Wie ich mich beschreibe, na ja bin halt immer rattig
In der Beziehung will ich poppen
3 mal war ich verheirate, aber die Ehen gingen kaputt, weil es mit dem poppen nicht so ging wie es sollte
Mein Ziel Familie, Kinder 
Meine Lieblingsmusik, Heino Schublattler  Rammstein, Marianne und Michael
ACDC am besten alles gut gemischt
Ja ein paar Fehler habe ich auch ich gehe mit Gummistiefel ins Bett, lege beim Essen die Füße auf den Tisch, 
Am besten Du kommst mich besuchen, dann können wir auch gleich poppen 
So ich hoffe, daß ich bald von Dir lesen werde
In meinen Gedanken küsse ich deine Muschi 
Gruß xxxxx

Jetzt bin ich gespannt wie ein Flitzebogen, was die mir antwortet.
Wenn sie es liest, wird es wohl keine Antwort geben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Almöhi
General Counsel

I love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 06. Januar 2010 um 14:28

Die hat tatsächlich geantwortet

Spoiler für Quelltext inline:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.216.180.213 with SMTP id j63cs5122wem;
        Wed, 6 Jan 2010 05:09:51 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.101.106.33 with SMTP id i33mr4961398anm.61.1262783389844;
        Wed, 06 Jan 2010 05:09:49 -0800 (PST)
Received: from n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.51])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id 40si6241338iwn.92.2010.01.06.05.09.47;
        Wed, 06 Jan 2010 05:09:48 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com designates 98.136.44.51 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.51;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com designates 98.136.44.51 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lindatruthfullady@yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n75.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jan 2010 13:09:47 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jan 2010 13:09:47 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.98] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jan 2010 13:09:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 06 Jan 2010 13:09:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 338179.28275.bm@omp102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 52412 invoked by uid 60001); 6 Jan 2010 13:09:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1262783387; bh=mJoWwjK9QyxiWiLG0X7UqMWskM73tLOV4m1eIDgYHZw=; -Version:Content-Type; En5OQJ/ASgOzc=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  H0iPwjEbc5/0M=;
Message-ID: <194944.52201.qm@web111903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: VlrBzPSG2_Mgc9uMOcPdB9yJsNg_xyFxDFujZi7ElMqKVcSRphLfLLs-
Received: from [209.73.188.249] by web111903.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 06 Jan 2010 05:09:47 PST
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 05:09:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: All about me my like dislikes hubbies fun etc.........
To: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <4B43452E.000039.03952@HOME-EC7FIKI84G>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-208967287-1262783387=:52201"

Datum: 06.01.2010 14:09:51
An: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: All about me my like dislikes hubbies fun etc.........

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

How are you doing xxxxxx i hope fine..how was your work and friend family,hope everything is going on smoothly with you and your family over there..if so thanks give to GOD,,,wow Peter am very happy and grateful to hear from you again....i do like everything i read about you,Well to be honest with you Peter thing is not easy for me and my granny here at all in nigeria,we do live hardly here to survived...i just sell some of my clothes shoe phone gold and use the money to buy some food stuff at home to eat am tire and feed up about the life style am living here in nigeria, no one care to help us or support us..Well Peter to be honest and truthful with you am not here for play or game am not a fake person am not am not a scam am not like that type of woman that lie and cheat on man no no no am not like them at all am for real am honest caring loving loyal kind sweet nice decent clean good nice gentle responsible and GOD fearing woman.well my real full name is Linda Ryan, ..well about me to I;m 5.6fit,Blue eyes,My Hair light brown ,My Skin is light tan,My Teeth is perfect,My Ethnicity is Caucasian,I Weight 119 lbs,My Bust is 34,Waist is 25, My Hips: 35" Dress/Clothes size is xxs 1,My Shoes size is  8.

Big Band/Swing, Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll, Classical, Dance/Electronics, Hard Rock & Metal, Jazz, Modern Rock n' Roll, New Age, Oldies, Opera, Pop/Top 40, Instrumental, Soundtracks, Acoustic,

I do like to eat and cook American, Barbecue, Cajun/Southern, Chinese/Dim Sum, Continental, Deli, Fast Food/Pizza, Indian, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Jewish/Kosher, Mexican, Seafood, Southwestern, Thai

My favorite physical activities:
Aerobics, Baseball/Softball, Biking, Bowling, Football - American, Golf, Hiking/Walking, Inline Skating/Roller Skating, Jet/Water Skiing, Jogging/Running, Skydiving/Hang Gliding/Flying, Snow Skiing, Soccer, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo, Tennis/Racquet Sports

In my free time, I enjoy Amusement Parks, Antique Stores/Flea Markets/Garage Sales,Cooking/Barbecuing, Dining Out, Entertaining, Hanging Out with Friends, Home Improvement/Decorating, Intimate Conversations, Listening to/Playing Music, People Watching, Shopping, Charity Events, Coffee Houses, Comedy Clubs, Concerts, Live Theater, Movies, Museums, Parks, Restaurants, Symphony

I'm a very sensitive Lady...a complete Woman with strong "old fashioned" values. Tender of heart, emotionally secure, and always looking for the good and beauty around me. A hopeful romantic. An excellent communicator...I listen more than I speak. Absolutely loyal and committed to things that are truly important. Very well educated, both in school and in life...a perpetual student... extremely diverse talents and abilities. I like to surround myself with good meaningful people, things, and experiences. I have been Single for some years now But Still Looking. I'm emotionally and physically available...secure in myself. Don't carry "How old baggage u Are "......just expect, and offer, loyalty, fidelity, and honesty. My personal habits are organized, neat, and clean.  I'm comfortable in any situation...socially, I present myself as warm, confident, and professional...a complete gentleWoman. At home I'm warm, confident, and comfortable...a complete gentlewoman. I'm more "domestic" than most woman...I'm a great cook...I clean, do laundry, ironing, sewing, decorating/designing, entertaining...you name it...there is no "your job - my job"...if it needs to be done, I just do it. I'm very much an "outdoorswoman". Love to be in the mountains...hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, or just napping under a great shade tree. I work hard, always striving to be and do my best. I've been successful in most everything I've done. I am most satisfied and fulfilled when in service to humanity...always looking to do good, even if only a kind word or smile to someone who needs it. I'm serious about my future. I'd like to enjoy with a lovely man that i can trust But, my primary focus is on sharing every day of the rest of my life with the most wonderful and beautiful "love of my life....I am looking for someone who is sincere, honest, faithful and more than anything romantic. Age is not really important to me because age is only a number but I suspect that if I was to fall in love then it would probably be someone of similar age as me but one never knows what tomorrow will bring. I wish to meet someone that enjoys getting out and doing things in nature like walking, hiking, canoeing, camping, skiing or even something new for me would be fun. Is that you? I hope you Peter

How would i describe myself?
I am looking for the last chapter of my life to begin. ."HAPPILY EVER AFTER! " I am a true champion and believer in true love, and am tired of serial dating with people who think they know what they want.. I have a great passion for living life in the NOW, no regrets, my life has a destiny and I am along for the ride. I am looking for someone to compliment me. Secure and confident, funny and romantic! I loved being 27, but I appreciate being 29!!!! I see the best in people and I want the best! Sense of humor is a must. I love to laugh. I love theatre, movies, singing, and just being real. I hope that when my life is over, that I will have made the world just a little kinder and gentler place. One of life's lessons: Time is precious.. When I hear, “Let’s take it slow”, I want to scream. The problem with taking it slow at this stag of life, is we’ll be dead and buried by the time it will be RIGHT to act on the cosmic timeline. I don't want to waste yours or my own time, so be who you say you are. I'm extremely affectionate, romantic and have a good, although quirky sense of humor. I believe in order to get 50/50 you have to give 100%. I'm ready. Are you? I want to meet a man of integrity and character. Of ROMANCE, and a sense of humor. I love to laugh. Surprise me, study me, watch me when I don't know you’re looking. The day you’re not thrilled that I am yours, and vice versa, is the day it is over. Try to love me for all that I am, not for what you wish I could be. Envy the old couple who walks by you still holding hands, and please be a good kisser. I am... I love fireplaces, cold Fall sunny days where you wear that great sweater and smell burning leaves. I love holiday shopping and I Love Buying Presents especially if I have someone special to buy It for. If I have your attention, and you’re interested in meeting someone special and certainly someone like you Peter

What I'm looking for in a relationship?
I am seeking a male, the missing one that I have seeked all of my life. I know you do exist. You will have the following attributes: Nice, caring, kind, honest, good sense of humor, affectionate, loving with much passion with a beautiful smile and eyes that reveal your beautiful soul. You will love to kiss and be affectionate with me. You will be my best friend in life and my best lover. You will brighten my life and feed my soul and brighten my spirit. In return I will give you the same things out of life you seek. Making love all night to you will be my highest priority in life since you will mean so much to me. Like to take you on romantic cruises and weekend getaways so we can show our love to each other in different places. Maybe I am asking too much out of life. Do you exist

A quality man who is respectfully,honest,romantic,loyal,compassionate & actually looking for a relationship where communication is vital I'm looking for a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. I'm looking for a man whos honest and committed. Someone who looks at a person from the inside.. Ive been in many abusive relationships and am looking to get past that and hopefully never go down that road again. I just want to find that certain someone to fill this empty gap in my life

I am looking for someone who can first be a friend. Someone who is honest. Someone who is not full of drama and know that we can agree to disagree and that debating is just another way of learning ones likes and dislikes, not someone that like to control the other and not too big to admit when he is wrong or have made a mistake. Not looking for a perfect man or I will never find one nor I am a perfect woman but, I strive to be the best person I can be by treating others with respect and expect the same in return Am single and simple seeking for a long term relationship with a serious man for a long term relationship.am serious,truthful,caring,loving,kind,sexy and romantic

What would be my idea of a first date?
An intimate and cozy restaurant where they don't rush you. I good bottle of wine (of whatever), soft music either in the room or in an adjacent lounge, a wrap-around booth rather than sitting across the table. Good conversation and laughter and not being afraid to be yourself. Ideal first date, would be a romantic dinner where we can talk then perhaps go for a walk or drive near the beach,

If i could take a fantasy vacation, where would i go and why?
I would go to the Isle of Capri, only because it is the most romantic place in the world and what a wonderful place to fall in love again and for the last time. I would also like to go to Greece with a Friend and have the relationship grow to Intimacy with the Parthenon in the background I would take the man I love to Anywhere and make love to him constantly to show my love

What is important to me? What do i want to achieve?
Maintaining one's principals and integrity is important to me; Emotional honesty is important. Doing the best I can do and being the best person I can be is important to me. Being the most loving significant other is my most important goal. I would like to achieve personal satisfaction in a relationship and to enhance the loving feelings between myself and the other person.I want to achieve a friendship beyond any I have ever had and a romance that will bind us for ever. Is this possible in ones lifetime

What do i like to do for fun Hobbies? What music do i like?
I love swimming, going to the ocean and beach. Travelling, cruising, camping at times, computers, reading, music, movies and intelligent talk. My all time fav. is Simon and Garfunkel and my all time fav. movie is It's A Wonderful life. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy other movies and music. Hip Hop and Rap is something I am not that fond of. More music that has a tune and decent words

I am also romantic and honest...very dedicated to my friendships and relationships and am the type that will never let you down! My family is what is most important to me in life...there is nothing like it! I like to have fun, whether it be going out to a local bar, dancing, movies, dinner, beach, or a weekend get away. Staying in is fun too! It doesn't take much to impress me, just as long as you are yourself! My friends say I am one of the sweetest people you will ever meet...why don't you find out for yourself

What makes me happiest? What bugs the hell out of me?
Being in love...really, fully in love makes me the happiest I can be.. I am focused, my emotions are channeled in a positive way and I am right with the world. Falling asleep and waking up with my lover in my arms makes me Happy; that the face and the smile that I see when I awake and when I fall to sleep is the man that I cherish makes me happy.

What bugs me? When a play starts at 2 and people have to be seated by 1:45 and my date is running late and does not call me; the same feelings if someone is meeting me for a movie and makes it at the last possible moment. My ultimate happiness would be finding a man I can truly love and take care of in all ways to keep him happy. I do enjoy the ocean and beach and swimming. The ocean draws me.. What bugs me are people that lie, use you and have very little intelligence when they talk, to just hear themselves Hope u like everything you read about me Peter

Hope to hear from you

Yours in love

Linda
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Januar 2010 um 23:03 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 04. März 2013 um 23:51