Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <elenocha2009@rambler.ru> (Gelesen: 1377 mal)

Giovi
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Gerlafingen
Elena <elenocha2009@rambler.ru>
10. Dezember 2009 um 08:15

Hallo Leute,
mir geht es genau gleich mit dieser Elena und ich habe 75 Fotos von Ihr und massenhaft e-mails erhalten. 
Manchmal habe ich sogar das Glück, dass sie mir irgendwie Antwort auf meine Fragen gibt. 
Die mail ist das gerade mal das jüngste, wo ich erhalten habe. Jeden Tag kommuniziert sie mit mir.
Ich habe sie mal unter Druck gesetzt, dass alles faul sei an dieser Geschichte und jetzt reagieren sie.
Auch diejenigen von "Tour of Planet" habe ich unter Druck gesetzt und mal schön geschrieben, 
dass sich eine Freundin aus Moskau mit ihnen in Verbindung setzen werde, da ich kein russisch spreche. 
Wow, die haben sofort reagiert, keine Drittpersonen einzubeziehen. 
Es macht mich einfach fertig und sauer Griesgrämig weinend

Re: Thank you Elena‏
Von:  Elena (elenocha2009@rambler.ru)  
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009 11:30:31 

My favourite why you do not trust me? I very strongly love you! Youme very much like. That I write all to you, I write it. You have verymuch offended me. Please do not put me a wound on heart, I do not wishyou to lose.  

Ich habe hier eine mail erhalten, bevor ich auf euch aufmerksam wurde. Dumm wie ich war, hatte ich kontakt mit dieser Agency aufgenommen, 
jedoch wenn jemand Geld von mir will, gehen die Lampen an und ich beginne zu forschen.

You know, xxxx, I again was today in travel agency. To me againhave confirmed, that my documents for arrival to you are alreadyready. It is good, it really is very good. As the travel agency reallyhelps us to meet! It as is pleasant for me!But, xxxxx li when I think that between us there was a financialbarrier, at me the mood at once falls. As this barrier is reallyinsuperable to me one.Therefore, today I have told the problem in travel agency. I havetold about how I love you! That only you now in my thoughts!As I have told about a problem with financial difficulties. You know, xxxxx, I was surprised to calmness of employees oftravel agency. At first I have thought, that it is a little wrong. But, when employees of travel agency have offered a variant of the decision of aproblem, I have agreed.My honey xxxxxx, me have told, that you can carry out travel agencyfee. For this purpose, you simply should address in travel agency, andsolve this question with them. My angel, xxxxxx, would be just fine if you have helped me to solvethis problem. As I now actually do not have any possibility to solveone financial problem. Understand me, my darling! Now only you one ina condition to solve this difficult question. And only you are nowcapable to rescue our meeting, our sweet love.Therefore I ask, that you would address in travel agency and helpedme to solve this difficult question. My darling, you should understandall problems which have appeared very unexpectedly, and you shouldcontact simply agency what to solve a financial problem. Yes, as itwill be fine, if you make remittance directly to me. Therefore youshould send money or is direct to me, or to address in travel agencyand to solve a problem!My angel, I ask you, understand, that our love requires your help! And only you are now capable to solve it.I very much hope, that you will not leave me one. I love you, myunique man xxxxx! I will finish this letter what to receive your fast positive answer.Your loving, only you Elena! My favourite if you want that I have arrived to you I will arrive.You need to send the invitation on travel agency. And all documents atme are almost ready, the rests this week will be ready. I simply donot have money for the ticket to you my love.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2011 um 18:57 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10311 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Elena <elenocha2009@rambler.ru>
Antwort #1 - 10. Dezember 2009 um 14:08

@ Giovi

Auch diese Fotos sind schon 3 - 4 Jahre alt. Vermutlich ist sie schon verheiratet und hat schon den Arm voller Kinder.
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Januar 2011 um 16:35 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Elena <elenocha2009@rambler.ru>
Antwort #3 - 02. Januar 2011 um 10:56

Giovi schrieb on 10. Dezember 2009 um 08:15:
Auch diejenigen von "Tour of Planet" habe ich unter Druck gesetzt 

Hast Du von denen auch Mails bekommen? Wäre schön, wenn wir die auch noch veröffentlichen könnten.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema