Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Jessy / Cindy <jessykaneofor@yahoo.com> <cinddy200@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 10396 mal)

pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Re: Jessy / Cindy / Mayar <jessykaneofor@yahoo.com> <cinddy200@yahoo.com> <mayarx2@yahoo.com>
Antwort #15 - 17. Januar 2010 um 19:45

@ Rais
@ calle

... jetzt habt ihr beiden Witzbolde mir jede Illusion verdorben.
Dafür wird sie aber mit einem anständigen Bait belohnt werden.
Hoffentlich hat sie genug Kohle.

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Januar 2010 um 19:46 von pyragony »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
pyragony
Global Moderator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Roggenstein
Stimmung: albern
Re: Jessy / Cindy / Mayar <jessykaneofor@yahoo.com> <cinddy200@yahoo.com> <mayarx2@yahoo.com>
Antwort #16 - 18. Januar 2010 um 21:29

Sieh an, meine bunte Freundin hat mir geschrieben. 
Na dann werde ich sie doch gleich Morgen beglücken,
mit einem schönen schmutzigen Brief.

Dearest one,

I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,l am happy for your reply, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you,My name is Miss Cindy ,i am 24 years old,5.6ft tall,dark in complexion,loving,caring, open minded,and easy going person just to mention but a little

I hope honesty and trust they say build a strong relationship,no matter the distance that keeps us apart it still gives me the confident to write you this mail, I go through your profile  and it was very lovely ,I will really appreciate it if we can click together as one great lovers,Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, please with due respect and heart full of pains  i am writing this mail, since we have not known each other or meet ourselves previously

I am Miss Cindy João Bernardo Vieira the only surviving daughter of late João Bernardo Vieira  who was the former president of Guinea Bissau

My late father was falsely accused of being responsible for the a bomb attack on the military headquarters in the capitalof Guinea Bissau that lead to the death of the army chief of staff;General Batista Tagme,without evidence and trial,some group of soldiers attacked our house and brutally killed my parents in a cold blood

Although, I do not know how far you are familiar with the events and fragile political situation in Guinea Bissau as at that time, But he formed consistent headlines on CNN, BBC news bulletins,You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted on web sites below:

(1)http://allafrica.com/stories/200903020710.html
(2)http://www.iss.co.za/static/templates/tmpl_html.php?node_id=4039&slink_id=7358&s...

After seeing your profile,i decided to contact you,because i have been looking for a person like you to be my partner,expecting you to be open minded,loving,caring and truthful person, I believe we will get the real test of love we are searching for

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother, She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents. So I decided to escape through road to Dakar republic of Senegal West Africa to seek asylum in the refugee camp where I am right now

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, My  late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of US$4,500,000.00 Four million Five Hundred US Dollars, with one of the leading bank, with my name as the next of kin

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30yrs of age or alternatively, once i am married.
So it is based on this that I want you to represent me as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then I will come over to your country and join you immediately.
However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and investment of the fund

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when my late father was assassinated, It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital,
This is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes,

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, Upon your acceptance to help me ,I will give you the bank contacts so as to write the bank so that they will respond to you as my partner standing on my behalf,
Once i get your possitive response to help me, i shall forward to you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn so that you will contact them and asked them the posibility of transfering the money into your account, Once you started contacting the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there
I  will be waiting for your reply and  if you will like to speak with me on phone you can do that through the Reverend Father 's Number he is the person who is in charge of this camp i will send you his number when next i receive your message

please when you call tell him that you want to speak with  Miss Cindy the girl from Guinea, he will send for me,am waiting for your urgent and positive response, Attached here is my pictures

Please keep this matter secrete and confidential until i come over to be with you
Yours
Cindy,

...und ein neues Bildchen habe ich auch  Smiley

Spoiler für MailHeader Fingerprint SONATEL Senegal:
Received: from [213.154.92.115] by web113005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:07:30 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.1.10 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:07:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cindy

« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Januar 2010 um 22:14 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #17 - 20. April 2010 um 10:29

Vom Thema abweichende Antworten wurden in dieses Thema verschoben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Jessy / Cindy <jessykaneofor@yahoo.com> <cinddy200@yahoo.com>
Antwort #18 - 23. Juli 2013 um 19:18

Zitat:
Vom Thema abweichende Antworten wurden verschoben.

@ Mod.

Bitte entsprechend die Betreffzeile bereinigen.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema