Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kenny Smith / Kenny Waltraud <kennysmith111@yahoo.com> <kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2133 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Kenny Smith / Kenny Waltraud <kennysmith111@yahoo.com> <kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com>
08. September 2009 um 23:23

Der  Smiley hat mich auf Tagged angeschrieben und er will und will mir doch keine Email schicken!  Ärgerlich
Aber ich hab ihn so lang genervt, bis er mir endlich eine Messenger-Einladung für Yahoo geschickt hat  Zwinkernd
Frauen sind nun mal nicht so vertraut mit der Technik und dem Internet-Kram  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Kenny Smith
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Profile Views: 393 times
Profile Skin: Default
Tagline: Texas

Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

1.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

To:Me
Date:Aug 25, 2009 5:16 AM
Subject:Hello Dear its make me...

Hello Dear its make me feel special and worthy,.that i check your profile i will really like to learn more about you, i want you to know that the first time i look into your profile,its really touched my heart and got me attracted,to let you know that someone know you're cute and want to meet you in person someday,.....i am a very serious man and i need to meet a very serious woman...i just have a good hear and am also kind to man...ever since I lost my wife in a car accident i have not seeing a woman that will treat me like a real man and i don't want to fall in love in a hand of woman that hurt man..Cu z i am a kind of man that need to be very happy,and i have been single with my daughter.....she is just 15 years old this month....and i need a mom to help me look after Her...it really not been that easy for me to take care ofHer alone..... i am a traveler and i travel allot..but not that much because of my daughter,,,,,i don't like to take Her travel anywhere i go....but i don't have a choice than to take Her along with me.....cus there is no body to look after Her if i live Her behind...so that is why she is always with me...she is just 15years old little Girl....i really do love Her so much cuz She is all i have on earth.. well..i work as a supervisor...and i work for a construction's company..i do travel with my company when ever they need my assistance, i travel to many country for work....most especially outside works.. well i have to stop here now if you are interested to know more about me.and i will be glad to learn more about you too.....HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST...

2.Inbox-Mail Zitat:

Date:Aug 26, 2009 4:32 AM
Subject:Re: Hello Dear its make me...

Der Typ ist scheinbar etwas "durch'n Wind". Wie kann er mich mit meiner Gmx-Mail-Ad bei Yahoo adden der  Smiley
Stattdessen hat er den gleichen Müll nochmal geschickt wie in der ersten Inbox-Nachricht!!

3.Inbox-Mail
Zitat:

Date:Sonntag, 6. September 2009 06:53:02
Subject:Hello Dear its make me ...

Hello Dear its make me feel special and worthy,..........

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:50 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Kenny Smith / Kenny Waltraud <kennysmith111@yahoo.com> <kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. September 2009 um 23:28

Aber jetzt hat er es endlich "gerafft" und hat mir eine Messenger-Einladung geschickt. 
Yahoo sendet in diesem Fall die Original-IP des Senders mit. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Zitat:

Von:      
Kenny Smith via Yahoo! 
<kennysmith111@yahoo.com>
An:      xxx@gmx.at
Betreff:      Kenny Smith invites you to connect
Datum:      Tue, 08. Sep 2009 05:32:44

this email was sent to you by an automated system - please do not reply directly 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <msgr.nvzwo4q-xxx=gmx.at@returns.bulk.yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 08 Sep 2009 03:32:46 -0000
Received: from n26.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com (HELO n26.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) [68.142.206.221]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx098) with SMTP; 08 Sep 2009 05:32:46 +0200
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=gcom1024; t=1252380764; bh=zNH9hReSZ4ZWmzMBhFiH74LEmvyIAmjjQJjEce12sRk=; ent-Type; 4MExSOsX0rAJw=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=gcom1024; d=yahoo.com;
     B191Z6/QP/rmQ=;
Received: from [68.142.194.244] by n26.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Sep 2009 03:32:44 -0000
Received: from [66.163.181.237] by t2.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Sep 2009 03:32:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by invite102.msg.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Sep 2009 03:32:44 -0000
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:32:44 -0700
To: xxx@gmx.at
Subject: Kenny Smith invites you to connect
Message-ID: <c8e0b52cfea88a31c60f05047d973baa@ft2.msg.mud.yahoo.com>
X-Priority: 3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: msgr
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: c8e0b52cfea88a31c60f05047d973baa
X-Originating-IP: 41.184.33.5
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="b1_c8e0b52cfea88a31c60f05047d973baa"
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam)
X-GMX-UID: aeiQfowIRkkeXjA/AWdqNcRmdWkvKJPi

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:50 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Re: Kenny Smith / Kenny Waltraud <kennysmith111@yahoo.com> <kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 08. September 2009 um 23:30

zapparella schrieb on 08. September 2009 um 23:23:

zapparella schrieb on 08. September 2009 um 23:28:
X-Originating-IP: 41.184.33.5

Die Messi-Einladung kommt demzufolge aus Nigeria  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Code
Alles auswählen
Zum Namen gehörende IP-Adresse :  41.184.33.5

Auskunft mit der Webseite http://www.mein-whois.de
Auskunft durch den Whois-Servers whois.afrinic.net

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.
% see also  http://www.mein-whois.de/info?41.184.33.5
% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.184.32.0 - 41.184.47.255'

inetnum:        41.184.32.0 - 41.184.47.255
netname:        IPNXNG6
descr:          ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED
admin-c:        NI6-AFRINIC
admin-c:        ipNX1-AFRINIC
tech-c:         NI6-AFRINIC
tech-c:         ipNX1-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         NETCO-SERVICES-MNT
remarks:        Data has been registered for ipNX Telecommunications
source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
parent:         41.184.0.0 - 41.184.255.255

role:           ipNX  LIR Operations
address:        ipNX Nigeria Limted
                    4, Balarabe Musa Crescent,
                   Victoria Island,
                    Lagos, Nigeria.

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:49 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 27. November 2009 um 02:58

Jetzt hat er mich schon wieder auf Tagged angeschrieben. Profildaten und Bilder sind nach wie vor gleich. Auch die Anmachmail ist immer noch dieselbe wie die 1.Inbox-Mail vom Startthreat - nur diesmal gleich mit der Email-Addy.

Zitat:

Date:Freitag, 20. November 2009 12:49:34

Hello Dear its make me feel special and worthy,.that i check your profile i will really like to learn more about you, i want you to know that the first time i look into your profile,its really touched my heart and got me attracted,to let you know that someone know you're cute and want to meet you in person someday,.....i am a very serious man and i need to meet a very serious woman...i just have a good hear and am also kind to man...ever since I lost my wife in a car accident i have not seeing a woman that will treat me like a real man and i don't want to fall in love in a hand of woman that hurt man..Cu z i am a kind of man that need to be very happy,and i have been single with my daughter.....she is just 15 years old this month....and i need a mom to help me look after Her...it really not been that easy for me to take care ofHer alone..... i am a traveler and i travel allot..but not that much because of my daughter,,,,,i don't like to take Her travel anywhere i go....but i don't have a choice than to take Her along with me.....cus there is no body to look after Her if i live Her behind...so that is why she is always with me...she is just 15years old little Girl....i really do love Her so much cuz She is all i have on earth.. well..i work as a supervisor...and i work for a construction's company..i do travel with my company when ever they need my assistance, i travel to many country for work....most especially outside works.. well i have to stop here now if you are interested You can also added Me (kennysmith111@yahoo.com) to know more about me.and i will be glad to learn more about you too.....HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST...

Ich habe ihm auch nochmal die wortwörtlich gleiche Standardmail von mir geschickt. Vielleicht bekomme ich ja diesmal eine Antwort von ihm per Email.  Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:37 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 04. Dezember 2009 um 23:58

Und hier ist auch endlich eine Email, scheinbar hat er immer noch nicht alles auf die Reihe gekriegt.  Cool

Zitat:

Von:      Kenny Smith <kennysmith111@yahoo.com>
An:      xxx@gmx.at
Kopie:      
Betreff:      am sorry for the late reply..
Datum:      30.11.2009 23:40:26

Hello,
    Well am not sure what to say about me,hmmm!!!! i am a down to earth person and i like having fun as in real fun,don,t club or go to joint,i don,t smoke nothing at all.i have a daugther very good looking too am not the best looking guy you can find on here but i have the best of heart,Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it,I believe the personality and the soul is what makes a person beautiful, it does not always have to be the physical appearance. I lost my wife in a car accident that was my worst time in life,The great tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love,AM JUST SAYING THAT I SOMETIME FEEL THAT I DID NOT GIVE MY LATE WIFE ALL THE LOVE SHE REALLY DESERVE SHE DIED.in my hand and her last words was "Dave there is enough love in you don,t hold it "so i am here looking for Mrs Right. Who I'd like to meet:God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the strength to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference...i would like to met someone good beauty does not count for me and age is just a number . .. 

Spoiler für Mailheader:

Return-Path: <kennysmith111@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1000
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.at
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 30 Nov 2009 22:40:28 -0000
Received: from web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (HELO web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) [67.195.23.70]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx101) with SMTP; 30 Nov 2009 23:40:28 +0100
Received: (qmail 18603 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Nov 2009 22:40:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1259620827; bh=SlR88DZo5v3grn9qOa+dQ2Foyn0KOCrfbKDkJdVs30s=; -Version:Content-Type; KecGcW6X6c8mo=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  Dsu6qlxErTnAw=;
Message-ID: <240361.17834.qm@web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: IbWS4RQVM1nIQDcj_C4dHLra_wpCIiWdRHHyVbTXygVrHFermFAmxK73
Received: from [77.238.187.14] by web111901.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:40:26 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/8.1.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:40:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: am sorry for the late reply..
To: xxx@gmx.at
In-Reply-To: <20091126234754.24220@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-236425815-1259620826=:17834"
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6+4wTfqr4l4UiQKAe4vh5vVlsz22/1wMtq22LdjPv7SvYk3GPTnG7As6nou
Txjv3lz+Os59UZb5CQ3mcPG6980Ps94pMi7gAcmDXap6fwUrKupSZXADJV32G3OCGjd6Y1Uma/Uk
75Chg==V1;
X-GMX-UID: 7HsyYyLqLi5nJGxhGGhpjL1jZml1ZBi3

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:36 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 05. Dezember 2009 um 00:02

Dieses Mal kommt seine Email über Yahoo inline. Eine genaue Herkunft der Mail ist deshalb nicht festzustellen.  Griesgrämig
« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:36 von sister-act »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Dörfles-Esbach
Antwort #6 - 09. Dezember 2009 um 22:55

Smiley Der gute Mann hat mich auf Tagged gefunden und ich seine Bilder bei uns im Forum. Die Profildaten und seine Inboxmail sind gleich, bis auf seinen letzten Satz, da er eine andere Mail AD angibt.

Inboxmail Zitat:
Date:Dienstag, 24. November 2009 01:59:16

-----> You can also added Me (kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com) to know more about me.and i will be glad to learn more about you too.....HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Dezember 2009 um 00:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:33

Smiley  Smiley Seine erste Mail von der Waltraud  Smiley Smiley oder is das vielleicht sein Dackel

Blackbox Zitat:
Von: kenny waltraud <kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com> 
An: xxx <xxx@gmx.de> 
Kopie:  
Betreff: Hi Kenny 
Datum: 07.12.2009 15:00:23 

WOW you are looking very nice and i like what i saw in your profile ,I will like to get to know u better ,WelI I would like to meet somebody to spend quality time together. I am looking for a true gentlewoman with whom I feel attracted to, someone who is able to communicate well, and enjoys being around other people as well as bening alone. I am looking for a Christian or someone who has Spiritual Faith and has strong morals and values. I am looking for someone who is affectionate, motivated, ambitious, and driven to get things done, yet can relax too. I am looking for a very good friendship that may turn into more. ..........,,,,,,,,,,,, I love spending time on my boat in the summer. I enjoy fishing, swimming and have the "need for speed". I also enjoy many other things, such as archery, bowling, bingo, shooting pool, etc. I'm also just as happy staying home and watching a movie or just spending quality time with the one I love.  I'm a kind, generous, fun loving person...when can get To chat Online Very Soon..Hope To Hear From You soon..

Kenny 

Nun finde ich noch in seiner Mail ganz unten, das ich zuerst gar nicht gesehen hab, einen weiteren Text. Das hat er bestimmt fälschlicherweise mit in die Mail kopiert der  Smiley

Blackbox Zitat:
About me......
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America.. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually benefitial way. ....
I like women who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like women who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books. I also like women who are either spiritual but not necessary religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave.
*************************************************************    what are your own definition of true love? True love
to me is the kind of love God gives... UNCONDITIONAL
love. It's a love that is undescribable with words yet
is felt deep within the heart. It's when you can't
stop thinking of the other person & you are excited to
get home to them after a long days work or you desire
to just say hello thru a text or phone call just
because they are on your mind. It's a precious thing
that way too many people take advantage of & something
everyone should have at least once in their lives.

Where will you love to spend your honeymoon incase you
find the right man? I've always dreamed of going to a
tropic island for a couple of weeks. We would stay in
a romantic bungalo. Windows open, there would be lace
curtains blowing in a light breeze along with warmth
coming from the sunshine shining thru the lace.
Although this would be heaven on earth, I'd be in
heaven just being with the man God intended me to go
thru life's journey with.

How will you treat your man? Although every
relationship has it's ups & downs, I will treat my man
with lots of love & respect. I like to hold his hand
while walking side by side, I enjoy the little kisses
stolen throughout the day, & the little smiles he
gives me from across the room. I believe a man & woman
are to walk side by side in life & so communication &
honesty are VERY important. My man is a man of God &
because of that reason alone I will not have to worry
about him treating me badly or cheating on me. I in
turn will be completely faithful to him & will support
him during our lives together. I do expect him to do
the same for me. We don't always have to be together
but we'll feel each others presence even when we're
apart. We will be each others rock to lean on & we
will share dreams & goals for ourselves & our
children. We will also support them & raise them to be
the God-fearing men & women who will have faith & be
strong even when life is looking down.

Can you take my kids as yours if we are meant to be
together? I love kids & I treat all kids as if they
are my own... I favor none but give my love & support
to them & try to be the godly woman I am supposed to
be. My son has friends that call me mom also.

Can you tell me more about yourself when you were a
little girl? As far back as I can remember I've always
cared for people & had a big heart. I cared for people
even after they hurt me.

What do you like to do? I love being in the great
outdoors seeing the natural beauty God has given to us
that others take advantage of. I love snuggling with
the ones I love while watching a movie. I enjoy
meeting others & making a difference in the lives of
those around me. I recently found out that some
special people in my life really look up to me & the
feeling of that is AMAZING!

What is your favor movies? I have a few favorite
movies. My all time favorite is "City of Angels" it's
a movie where a man sacrificed his life as an angel to
experience what it was like to love the woman he was
drawn to. I also love Notebook, Sweet November,
Sleepless in Seattle, Grease, Never been kissed,
anything with Reese Witherspoon. I like romantic
comedies, action movies, Romantic, & ones based on a
true story like Titanic, & Pearl Harbor. There are
really sooo many that I like, I can't really name them
all.

What is in your opinion the most romantic movie you've
seen to date? Sleepless in Seattle
What is the most romantic / memorable scene in that
movie? When they finally met!

What is your favor book? My favorite book is the
Bible!!! It's got the greatest stories ever told as
well as words from our heavenly father.

Are you a romantic type? I'm a helpless romantic... I
love being with my man & doing little things for him
to put a smile on his face. I enjoy surprising him &
doing my part to making his dreams come true.

what make you smile? That's easy!!! What makes me
smile is seeing those I love smiling & knowing I put
that smile on their faces. Smiley

Do you cry alot and what make you cry? I do have a
tendency to cry easily, moreso since doing chemo but
not always are my tears sad ones... I cry also when
I'm happy & surprised. I don't like to cry in front of
others so am embarrassed when I do.

what is your favor music? I love music... the songs I
listen to will usually tell you what kind of mood I'm
in or tell you what's in my heart when words can't
begin to describe who I am. When I'm happy, you'll
usually find me singing (assuming I know the song). I
think music is a gift many people take for granted..
They'll listen just to hear the beat yet won't stop to
feel the power of it's words. Music can be soothing to
the soul & can calm the restless spirit. The wrong
kind of music can also damage ones inner being.. A
person's mind will unconsciously listen to the lyrics
which will either bring death/depression upon them or
will bring joy to their soul so they might be able to
enjoy life. As a person's mood changes so does the
type of music they listen to.

who are your favor Artists? I love all sorts of art
but I'm not familiar enough with them yet to know
who's who. I do hope to learn more about it all tho.

Do you love rose flower? My favorite Rose is a Purple
rose... they are not as common as the other types. My
favorite flowers are Stargazer lillies & lilac bushes.

What does it feel like when you realize that you are
falling in love? I don't know... never been in love
like that.

What would you consider a real fun thing for a couple
to do together? Anything that brings laughter to both
people.

What does it feel like to be pampered by someone you
love? Again... I've never experienced this so I
wouldn't know.

What is your idea of a romantic getaway? Romance can
be found anywhere there's a romantic guy.. *smiles*

What is your idea of a perfect first date? A walk
along the waterfront or beach... great time to talk &
get to know each other.

What is your ideal date? Oh wow... there are sooo many
scenarios I could mention here & each depends on where
the friendship/relationship was as to the idealness of
it. I like romance either way so anything where we
would have a little privacy to talk & stare into each
others eyes. Zwinkernd

Are you a God fearing woman? VERY much so!!!  I love
God with all my heart & trust in HIM to comfort me &
guide me.  Only he knows what he has in store for us.
How often do you go to church? Haven't gone much in
the last few years as I've had major health issues to
deal with. In this case, God has come to where I am &
spoken to my heart about different situations. I
totally believe in going to church & fellowshiping
however, I don't believe that a person NEEDS to goto
church to be a christian as going into a chicken house
doesn't make you a chicken. *wink*

What do you like and dislike? I don't like cheaters,
liars, thiefs, or shallow people. Other than that, I'm
a person that likes pretty much everything... I'm VERY
easy going.

What make you very happy? When my loved ones are happy
& when I have a man who treats me like a princess.
hehe

what kind of sport do you like best? I like
Football!!! GO RAMS!!! I also like shooting baskets,
playing volleyball, & a few others... I've been to a
St. Louis Cardinals baseball game also... it was fun!

Do you love to express your feelings or you love to
hide your feelings? I'm a person who would rather
express my feelings as I know it's not good to keep
them locked up. It's important to express to others
that you care for them & are there to support &
encourage. I LOVE sharing sweet moments with the man I
love... it makes my heart happy! 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <kenny4waltraud@yahoo.com>
X-Flags: 1001
Delivered-To: GMX delivery to xxx@gmx.de
Received: (qmail invoked by alias); 07 Dec 2009 14:00:25 -0000
Received: from n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (HELO n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) [76.13.13.234]
  by mx0.gmx.net (mx047) with SMTP; 07 Dec 2009 15:00:25 +0100
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2009 14:00:25 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2009 14:00:24 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.100] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2009 14:00:24 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Dec 2009 14:00:24 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 300974.10890.bm@omp104.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 22829 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Dec 2009 14:00:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1260194424; bh=b6H+yF0O/ZeG5cL7sKJ4j/mLohLRWFdctlXclbMQjCY=; -Version:Content-Type; OXBsK8vzvn7EI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  -Version:Content-Type;
  cf8I8qCku8g6I=;
Message-ID: <80499.22528.qm@web114118.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 61fLJ7PYMPZp7sIj3kEx
Received: from [41.184.32.80] by web114118.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 07 Dec 2009 06:00:23 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 06:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hi Kenny
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.de>
In-Reply-To: <20091205180951.237760@gmx.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-236348594-1260194423=:22528"
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam);
Detail=5D7Q89H36p6+4wTfqr4l4UiQKAe4vh5vaiCGN/hCwVwKbg8dfB6ihJ4qytlktS0+7GhVp
tLg8rduFAwYtXONyXmu2+y8WQaY4B1laFwltVk9HxQgBg+qIOaW1OqskEkeqmGjeRW0VvP48waOm
xX5S+cCUaUhwSY5V1;
X-GMX-UID: tj8vcx9hPjlsjZGqtDY2asgzMTE2NYlg

« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Dezember 2009 um 00:19 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sister-act
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 09. Dezember 2009 um 23:54

zapparella schrieb on 08. September 2009 um 23:23:

Nun kommt seine Mail von IPNX Nigeria Ltd aus Lagos,NG

Code
Alles auswählen
General Information
Hostname: 41.184.32.80
ISP: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Organization: IPNX Nigeria Ltd
Proxy: None detected
Type: Unknown
Blacklist: